California school bans "USA" chant at sporting events

Controversy erupts at Vista Del Lago High School in Folsom over students chanting “USA.”

It’s a popular way to for students to show pride during sporting events and rallies, but school and district officials are now warning students that the chants could appear inappropriate and intolerant.

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/high-school-usa-chant/

Other urls found in this thread:

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/high-school-usa-chant/
archive.fo/jtwZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck
snatched first post from shill

USA is a pretty gay chant, to be honest. Mostly cuckservatives or alt-kike chanting it.

HA! Too late, Moishe.

kek, not the first post this time kike

nice try at derailing, get out

moshie, you need to go black like your sister because then you'll never come back

It's unlikely that any students ever did that chant at their school, just niggers, spics and faggots overstepping in fear that it could happen. If they're at a sporting event, it's still gonna happen because teenagers can and will be that spiteful. Are they gonna cancel the game if they do? Even more reason. Unless the school is cucked.

Hang yourself, kike nigger

I love you

With a name like that, I'm not surprised. The preferred chant there would most likely be "LA RAZA! LA RAZA!"

Reported.

>sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/high-school-usa-chant/

Real shame. Folsom was a nice town too.

Big shocker.

You're 59 seconds too late.

MANIFEST DESTINY

They use Spanish names in rich communities in the south and in desert states because they use Spanish colonial tile

Folsom doesn't publicly post any owner info unless you call in to the assessor office.

Did you even read the article? Sage for fake news.

USA USA USA USA

Hahahah this shit is just getting so fucking communist that its satiric. These babies are behaving like some caricature of what a leftist would be in a right wing political cartoon. They are completely twisting themselves up into undefensable positions, because feelings are the only basis for their actions.

If all these brown skinned pieces of shit from Mexico are just as American as you or I, if they are the ultimate symbol of America, if they deserve to be here more than whites, WHY THE FUCK WOULD A USA CHANT BE OFFENSIVE?

They are disproving every line of bullshit they say about these illegal immigrants, a USA chant should only be offensive to people who don't consider themselves American, or those who consider Mexico better.
If these immigrants are the true Americans, they shouldn't be offended, and if Mexico is better, why the fuck aren't they there?
The truth has a conservative bias, and we all know it. These shit skins are offended because they all want to pretend they have some sort of Mexican pride, but USA chants remind them that Mexico is so shitty they had to illegally cross a border to inhabit a superior civilization created by white men.
The same liberals who will say America was never great, cry and stomp their feet at any attempt to kick these taco niggers out back to their own country.
If America is so evil and oppressive and awful, what does that say about the countries of all these subhumans that are willing to break the law to leave their own country and get here?
The left is rapidly losing all touch with reality. Complete denial of biology is occurring, they are attempting to ban everything, the endless cycle of trying to be the most inclusive, the most diverse, the most virtuous is making them behave like cartoon characters.
And the best part is that they have no idea how absurd they look to the rest of the country and the world. It's no longer cool to be liberal, and the next generation of voters is going to reject leftism completely.
They are destroying themselves at an exponential rate and driving everyone else to the right, just so they can avoid ever being confused with a leftist.

Again? First they were bitching about Trump, now USA is racis. How about they all just fucking leave if they hate the USA so fucking much.

So chant “GER-MA-NY!” instead. Chant all countries until they ban every one except the one they want.

They went FULL SWEDEN.
Never go FULL SWEDEN.

Es ist Zeit für Rache!
Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA

Get them to sing Erika. That'd be a great song to sing during a sports event, they could all bang on the bleachers while singing it. They'd just need to learn how to sing it in German…

Watch they just start chanting
instead.

USA USA USA
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

Makes sense, considering that California is basically mexico at this point. They've been giving that state away for 40 years.

Kek. The fucking STUPIDITY of these taco niggers. Spend the time and money to visit national park and monument, only to flip it off.
"These guys founded this country, which I then fled to because my race is of a lower IQ and incapable of creating a civilization comparable to it. Then I spend the time to drive in a car, built by a company founded by white men, to a national park created by a white man, to flick off a monument created by a white man, in a picture on a camera from a company founded by a white man, to post on social media sites created by white men, on an internet created by white men, SO I CAN SOMEHOW PROVE TO MYSELF THAT I DONT NEED WHITE MEN."
The IQ difference truly is hard to understand. It's very difficult for me to imagine the thought process of subhuman shit skins. The lack of self awareness and inability to see the hypocrisy in their own behavior, it's baffling. By standing in that spot they are by default admitting that they would rather be in the white mans country, not their own.
Can you imagine being so insecure in your own skin that you would spend the time flicking off some beaner statue and taking pictures of it?
I swear I would kill my self if I woke up as a shitskin tomorrow. I would much rather the warm grasp of eternal sleep than to spend a day as part of the endless dark skinned hordes totally reliant on white civilization.

They've been taught whitey is behind all their problems. For them coming to the USA is like if a nat soc somehow managed to live it up on the dole in Israel, flip off their culture and people and not get in trouble.

Any and all anons that have even a drop of kike blood in them should do the right thing.

This makes me want to make children.

The school's not wrong, burgerniggers should be chanting 'Z-O-G!' or 'P-O-Z!', tbh.

Doubt.jpeg

USA YES

USA YES

Reported. Try harder.

archive.fo/jtwZU

Reported

your team leader wont be happy with you, Moishe

It's always some fucking dumb, old white bitch.

Dats rite

YES, YES, YES.

judaism is pretty gay to be honest, and people like (((you))) who are part of it as well.

Chant "USA" anyway.
If you get prosecuted the headlines alone, will be worth it for red-pill value.
No surprise it is in commiefornia though.

Folsom High School was better anyway. One government teacher showed a documentary similar to "With Open Gates," and the shear level of salt was delicious.