Have you REALLY thought about what Brexit means?

The fact that the EU made free movement a requirement for access to the single market and would not make concessions on border control even though it risked and ultimately led to Brexit, is complete proof that the political establishment prioritizes open borders before the economy. Even after Brexit they still will not change their stance on free movement, risking a domino effect. If you think that the establishment supports mass immigration because they want cheap labor or because feefees then you're wrong.

The only logical conclusion is that A: Mass non-white immigration to white countries is their #1 priority and B: The only time countries massively endanger their economy for the sake of an ideological goal is WAR and that's exactly what this is. This isn't fucking Iceland or some tiny country trying to be progressive. All the alt-lite talking points about how the establishment are naive regressive lefties, how it's disloyal childless female politicians or political correctness gone mad are red herrings and normiethink.

You cannot just risk trillions of euros for virtue signalling. When they put open borders BEFORE the economy of the world's most powerful trading bloc that is a Manhattan Project-tier plot signed off on by the highest levels of power. It is a mathematical fact that the establishment is on a mission to replace white people.

In a democratic society, only true shadow government power maintained via blackmail of pedo politicians can make an ideological goal supersede the profits of so many corporations and billionaires. It's no meme - it's logically impossible for it NOT to be a Jewish plot to exterminate whites!

Literally every single person here already knows that.

Open borders is the EU economy

Who needs white babies when you can flood in millions of migrants.

This is all true.

This should be true, but there are newfags and lurkers who *could* benefit from hearing this. Doesn't mean the thread isn't preaching to the choir to some extent.

Western europoor here, we will kill our own politicians if not monarchs if they declare angosphere war if not any one European nation war, mark my words, i will personally guarantee it. There is nothing here worthy of patriotic beliefs, a large part of our population sees the EU as undemocratic and violated our sovereignty to get established. None the less, the EU is a US CIA and Rothschild project, as per public records.

Except the exact post after you proves you wrong.

There are still people who think it's a cynical way to import cheap labor which makes no sense if they're willing to tank the economy of the EU just in order to not create border control precedents.

If you saw the Sep '15 mudflood and you STILL think it was some sort of freudian crisis from the childless merkel or an attempt to boost GDP you are an easily-led jackass.

Look at the inordinate amount of pedophilia in politics and documented instances of hidden camera blackmailing of politicians by spy agencies and you'll realize that they really are just puppets. The Patriot Act was brought in to collect blackmail info on future politicians.

It's incredibly obvious how the system works, whenever there is an election you dig into your massive data farm to see which candidates you have blackmail material on - you elevate the ones that you can entrap with donor money and favorable media coverage and you smear and vilify the clean ones.

Open borders is the number one goal, it's deeply jewish in nature and has NOTHING to do with white pathological altruism or 'white guilt' it is just a highly effective blackmail system.

Don't kill your monarchs. If you do anything remember the (((people))) responsible for this blackmail mess first.
Did this really deserve a thread though OP?

Even if we get shut out of the single market, we will be fine.

However, the issue is that Conservatives will clamp down on the internet and ramp up hate speech bullshit. They will also open the borders to non-Europeans. I've noticed they keep mentioning European immigration in the news lately, silence on non-Europeans. What do you think that means? More non-whites, more dieversity, more enrichment, more crime, more unrest, more division, more rape and more murder.

Hopefully Brexit was the start of the ball rolling, but the kikes are going to shut everything nationalist down now.

Go to bed Shlomo.

Nooo, d'ya think?

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

It was about shifting the overton window a mile to the left. People were getting real tired of the levels of immigration before that. Then the migrant wave happened and now pre-2015 immigration levels are considered very moderate. Worked awesomely for them.

The media and universities pushing the feminist and antinatal propaganda are an extension of the exact same establishment, particularly in Europe where the biggest news and media outlets are state-funded. If it was simply about making up the birthrate they'd cut that shit out but it's about getting rid of whites.

what about the fact they are deluded enough to think importing niggers and pakis will improve the economy

as long as donbass is ukraine :^)

a jew killed them and not a serb.

Don't you fucking get it, they aren't declaring war - or rather they have already through these clandestine acts that has gone on for decades, it just won't be "pew pew war" - and you're still sitting on your ass talking tough shit. If you want a war or defeat an adversary, you must be proactive, not reactive.

no no no. Rothschild and British user, seriously.

Great half-hour documentary posted by a fellow user. I can see it being persuasive to many different political persuasions. EU is Marxist sleight of hand.

I have mixed feelings about this. The actual impact of EU free movement on the UK has been grossly misrepresented. The major inflow of people thus far was whites, mostly Poles. They come to work, fully assimilate within one generation, and with their more traditional Catholic family values, have been keeping the white birthrate up. The argument was made that we cannot control immigration whilst part of the EU free movement zone. This is technically true, but we weren't doing anything about the part we could control - at the same time the Poles were coming, the UK continued to allow large inflows of parasites from much less desirable parts of the world.

I personally made a lot of use of my free movement rights travelling the other direction, losing them will cause me great inconvenience. OTOH, now the elites have decided to import all the rapefugees, I can see the necessity to break away before they've been around long enough to get full movement rights themselves. And of course, there are many other huge problems with the EU, not least of which is the broken Euro currency, which remains an economic timebomb waiting to blow up the EU economy.

Merkel really fucked things up for everyone. She will go down in history as the destroyer of Europe.

mein neger :¬)

As an American (from the American continent) I used to think royals were cute and shit. What are they doing to defend their countries? They at the very least need to be replaced.