A Dire Warning About The Iphone X

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives you the latest breaking news on the Iphone x, iphone 8 and 8 plus specifically regarding its latest features dealing with faceID or facial recognition system. We go into some of the worries and concerns with this advancing technology right after the major apple event yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tDvnp
archive.fo/oY991
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4876230/Face-reading-AI-detect-political-beliefs-IQ.html
archive.is/gDcEN
apple.com/business/docs/iOS_Security_Guide.pdf
archive.fo/D2nHh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go advertise your jewtube somewhere else, Luke.

The only people who need to be told that Apple is shit are Normie's and they don't give a fuck in the first place.

There are people using the fingerprint shit..

This guy looks like a younger skeleton version of Alex Jones.

The cia probably had something to do with that, when they were both contracted to subvert 9/11 truth from correctly identifying the jews who did it.

You're onto something..

wtf

reminder to always disregard first post

DAILY REMINDER
IPHONE IS POZZED BY THE JEW

archive.fo/tDvnp
archive.fo/oY991

I don't work for Apple anymore so I'm not really up to speed with the facial recognition, but I know the Touch ID data was entirely local to the device. It's detailed in the 2016 iOS Security White Paper. And it really doesn't leave the device, this is why your fingerprint data can't be backed up.

I worked specifically on iOS software, and I can tell you right now that this video is full of shit. Unless they've completely revolutionised their security, which they have zero reason to do. Now of course there are ways to hack into a camera, it's pretty common now even amongst normies to tape over their laptop webcams and I've seen iPhones hacked before, but the way Apple handles fingerprint and I'm sure also the facial recognition doesn't allow for them to send data to the fucking NSA. They have other, better ways to collect data. This video is just fearmongering bullshit at best, and an Apple "counter-ad" at worst.

Of course the Iphone X is kiked, but Luke Rudkowski is a heeb who used WeAreChange donations to pay his tuition.

Reminder to always sage and report pieces of shit like Luke Rudkowski for trying to gain e-fame and shekels by spamming their jewtube videos on Holla Forums

Apple is the white mans computer

Filthy kike shills begone. Reported.

STOP POSTING YOUTUBE EMBEDS FOR E-CELEBS
OP IS A LAZY NIGGER
WITH E-CELEBS, WEBM/MP4 OR FUCK OFF

why

hownu.ru?

No they fucking can't. It's impossible.
Short of being a blue-haired dyke or having a swastika or hammer&sickle tattoo on your face they can tell shit.

He should have worn his penis filter that night.

This. I am an Apple developer. Don’t buy the hype. Touch ID and Face ID never leaves the phone, in fact, it is quarantined on a chip with Touch ID at least. Also that faggot Tim Cook is pretty damn awesome about personal security. Anyone who says otherwise wants you to try Linux (and fuck up) or use CIAWindows.

First post = Truth post

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4876230/Face-reading-AI-detect-political-beliefs-IQ.html

(((they))) are at least going to try

Funny how our posts have no response and killed the shills. Really makes you think.

I'm an Apple developer too. Recently we started opening more security features to the Internet for ease of use, in order to appeal to a wider audience.

Yes you can, you can tell a lot of things from a person's face, body posture, their nails, the state of their hands, their musculature and body fat percentages, any physical ques or habits they have, etc., etc.

Here's a WebM because fuck your shekels.

I hope fingerprint shit really is that secure but no way in hell can it be blindly trusted nor can I just take your word for it. Need more proof.

simple solution… don't buy it, and if you do have an ifoam, put ductape over the camera lens and don't use the fingerprint ID, use a six digit passcode instead. i'd not recommend buying the new ifoam X because it uses infrared to scan your face from anywhere on the screen. this is a step in the wrong direction of freedom IMO. someone could potentially force you to scan your fingerprint or face to unlock your sail foam (you shouldn't have sensitive credentials and data on your tracking device anyways), but it'd be a lot harder to get a six digit code out of your brain without torture. the facial recognition is one step closer to an implanted chip in your body which holds all of your information. it was foretold and mark my words, the chip is coming, and it's already here.

I know how the touch ID works, you can read about it in the Security White Paper, all I'm saying is that this isn't how they gather data from customers. They have OTHER WAYS you fucking morons.

It's actually the 2017 paper, not 2016. Made a mistake there sorry.

while being vectorized for analysis, and then it’s discarded. The analysis utilizes subdermal
ridge flow angle mapping, which is a lossy process that discards minutia data that would
be required to reconstruct the user’s actual fingerprint. The resulting map of nodes is
stored without any identity information in an encrypted format that can only be read
by the Secure Enclave, and is never sent to Apple or backed up to iCloud or iTunes.

This is actually pretty depressing. I'm trying to tell you that the facial recognition sounds scary but that's not what you need to worry about. I know you'll say Apple are lying about sending the data to their severs, but they're not. Not this data. They lie about plenty of other shit and of course you should never trust them, but for fuck's sake it's not the facial recognition you need to be worried about holy shit.

The shills are actually getting pretty effective here. I don't really want to keep posting because of it. Every time I share information I get told to fuck off and nothing I say gets addressed. Pardon the rant, I'm starting to get fucking triggered by this horseshit.

You need to remember the Lurker/Poster ratio rule. Just because you don't get (You)s doesn't mean your post is ignored.

Go do this shit on reddit, fucking bolshivek sympathizer. You should be lined up on a wall and shot

I am an Apple developer. We have contracts with the NSA to place backdoors in all of our hardware and software products. Tim Cook is absolutely complicit.

Shill detected.

tell us what we need to worry about then

The alphabets can access any of the data on your phone at any time, including live access to the cameras and microphones. The microphones are always on.

Every text message you send and every phone call you make is permanently stored at the Utah data centre. Every website you visit is also logged. This data is associated with the IMEI number of the phone (which includes carrier data such as account owner name) as well as every web account you create or log into from the phone. All wifi hotspots names and their MAC addresses that the phone connects to are also logged. The geographical location of the phone is logged at all times (using GPS or cell tower information). The radio antennas of the phone can be turned on remotely if they are turned off by the user.

Metadata that is continuously sent between the cellphone and nearby cell towers is visible to anyone with the right technology (e.g. IMSI scanners). This is done routinely by local law enforcement to track the location of citizens, as well as what people they are spending time with.

Yes, I gotta apologise a bit for my rage posting there., also screwing up the greentext and forgetting to include a source:

archive.is/gDcEN
apple.com/business/docs/iOS_Security_Guide.pdf

Just the same as any other phone really. This is good advice here

Although remember the difference between a company like Apple and a phone carrier. My sms's don't get stored in Utah because of where I live, but an internet message could well end up in wherever-the-fuck.
Anything you send to Apple's servers they can access, like if you have a backup or anything stored in iCloud we could access it, we'd have to ask the customer's permission and Apple is pretty good about protecting your data from anyone who isn't Apple or their friends at NSA. Or marketing companies. Allowing facial recognition and/or Touch ID data to be sent online would compromise it, and because people are nervous enough this kind of technology (for example, this thread) it's just not even worth it for data they don't need.

So general phone security is what really applies here. I personally don't believe a smartphone can ever be truly secure - maybe secure from hackers after your credit cards etc but certainly not when it comes to companies collecting information. The biggest danger is just forgetting about it, like when people use Siri they tend not to think about everything they say is being stored in servers. Use the same opsec you'd use on an Android as on an iphone and you should be okay, but never ever trust the little fucker.

Ever had your phone randomly suggest unusual words that you've never typed into the phone, never searched or texted, but had recently spoken about in a conversation? It's creepy but actually not unusual.

Are you really? I was just humble SSE, may I ask something? iOS has something fucky with the passcode encryption that's been going since at least iOS7 that I'm personally aware of and up until iOS10 (when I left Apple), sometimes when it restarts it'll put in a passcode if you didn't have one, and will change it to something else if you did have one. I kept asking about this but every time I'd just get silence. Everybody knew about it but nobody knew why it happened and nobody could ever find out. You don't happen to be familiar with this do you?

Yeah. No you aren't faggot. And if you were you wouldn't know about this backdoor, and if you did you wouldn't say shit. Fuck you faggot. Apple is WAY more secure than Linux unless you know exactly what the fuck you are doing (which is almost 0% of the pop and even then it is easy to fuckup).

Fucking lying piece of garbage

Prove it.

Prove it.

Anything that is sent over the Internet is collected by the NSA. All main fiber backbones are tapped and the traffic mirrored completely. All encryption is broken, in fact encrypting data only highlights the data as being "more interesting" and it is then inspected more closely.

All of the data that is collected is fed into AI driven world simulations.

All backdoors are eventually open to every malicious party, given enough time. The NSA is not the only entity that can walk in these backdoors (not anymore).

High schoolers these days.

Apple’s iPhone: the Backdoor Is Already There

archive.fo/D2nHh

This.
Everything from laptops to PC mainboards to crapple BS is pozzed at a hardware/firmware level.
No matter what OS or other linux faggotry you want to run, you have backdoors.
And I'm not just meaning management engines, I'm meaning HDD controller, screen controllers, you name it.

So learn2law or keep sensitive stuff off electronic mediums. Pretty simple. It's the only reliable methods you have.

Good luck with that.

Yep, you're absolutely right. Apple are like most tech companies in that they'll only fix a security flaw if enough people notice it, otherwise it's useful to them. Few months ago some zero days were made public so they hauled arse to fix it, but they cbf'd the whole tiff image infection thing for ages. That's why I recommend never to trust a smartphone, like I mean don't even have it in the same room if you are having an "interesting" conversation. Also with iphones, you can't back them up without iCloud or iTunes (officially), meaning you have a lot less control over your data than with other phones.

Apple pushes updates like no other company, I know they refused to share technical information on previous iOS versions, so the staff who dealt with customers would have to say "sorry, you gotta upgrade or I can't help you". We were instructed to instruct the customer support staff to instruct the customers to update ASAP. Like with iOS10.3, which made rendered 10.2.1 practically obsolete despite it being released just a few weeks prior. I'm not aware of any other company that is so radically keen on updates besides Microsoft.