Didn't play vidya in over a month

so is there any good morrowind tier RPGs coming in 2016/17 fags ?

Yeah, I put a few pictures of all of them coming out soon.

???

Kinda

Turkey is banning all video game dev studios, fam.

citation needed

Absolutely.

Expeditions: Viking, Elex and Two Worlds II: Shattered Embrace also sound nice

Google döner kebap

G-D
R A Y S

not everybody is cut out for the exreme call of duty lifestyle like you

Like there's that much difference nowadays.

not really, it's all just ARPGs nowadays

There's two RPGs coming out that look like they will be quite good but for the most part they'll be good for very different reasons than Morrowind was.

If you haven't played the original or warband, definitely do so. These games are about as close as you can get to being true "role playing games" in the tabletop sense. There is no big main quest, there is no expected progression for your character, it just places you in a world and you do whatever you want and it will try to realistically react to you. They blend elements of RPGs, action games, RTT, and GSG to make something very different from any other game I've played. Most of the fun is in charging at a small enemy army with a spear and a bunch of allies on horseback. Butterlord is mostly looking to improve the jankier mechanics of the first game and make sieges way cooler.

This is a JRPG with the gameplay done by Platinum, and is the sequel to a very weird JRPG called NieR made by an absolute madman (he's directing this one too). NieR is also a (sequel?) to Drakengard 1, but not Drakengard 2 or 3 because they are based off of a different ending than NieR is and yes the story gets extremely weird. The series is known for beautiful music, pretty art direction, and a very sad story (outside of the first one which was fucked up and maddening). The series is also infamous for having shit gameplay but that's why they brought Platinum in, and so far it's looking to be quite good. Embed related is the boss fight they showed off at E3.

reminder that Leo owes his success to the god of gets

Not quite, but Enderal just came out, if you liked Nehrim.

Oh fudge, I forgot about Mountain Blade 2. Does it have a release date?

Thanks bros

i bet you call persona good JRPG

Does not compute

Next elder scrolls isn't coming until about 2019, sucks

that's because it is

Torment