I'm trying to fill a binder with redpills, preferably from (((reliable))) sources. Any contributions...

I'm trying to fill a binder with redpills, preferably from (((reliable))) sources. Any contributions? Obviously going to include the bellcurve, black on black crime statistics, and racial crime statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0tR9P
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/01/how-jews-created-american-modernism.html
archive.org/details/ETYNTKE
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/?singlepage=true
newenglishreview.org/Colin_Wells/Why_Arabs_Hate_Reading/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2664/the-project-the-islamic-plan-of-conquest-nobody-payed-attention-to.html
fee.org/articles/the-eugenics-plot-of-the-minimum-wage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You lost all your data files, friendo?
I'm sure anons can help you out.

East asian IQ test results are fake. They cheated on their tests. In fact, SAT scores of Asian students have been cancelled due to cheating.

Proof? Because if it was cheating, we would those results being an anti-Jensen Effect on IQ test, thus being hollow gains when in fact, we see Asian and European differences being heavily g saturated. In other words, your full of shit. Also, about the SAT, Asian and European SAT results both predict academic performance equally. What's your explanation for that?

Here, OP, my thread from awhile back: archive.is/0tR9P

The book Web of Debt.

Proof? Because if it was cheating, we would those results being an anti-Jensen Effect on IQ test, thus being hollow gains when in fact, we see Asian and European differences being heavily g saturated. In other words, your full of shit. Also, about the SAT, Asian and European SAT results both predict academic performance equally. What's your explanation for that?

Here, OP, my thread from awhile back: archive.is/0tR9P

And Debunking Economics by Steve Keen.

Do they cheat on their genetic tests too?

Do they cheat on their genetic tests too? And their brain size tests?

Do they cheat on their genetic tests too? And their brain size tests?

(checked)
I've got a major redpill for you, OP
you're gay

Here's an article where they brag about how they created modern art and architecture because the traditional stuff wasn't 'Jewish' enough.

Here's an article where they brag about how they created modern art and architecture because the traditional stuff wasn't 'Jewish' enough.

See:

Then I guess so too where the torah and talmud eh?

>archive.org/details/ETYNTKE
This is a file called "Everything You Need To Know Ever" containing information compiled by 4chan. It is 100GB, so anyone wanting to download might want to check their monthly data cap beforehand.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/?singlepage=true

newenglishreview.org/Colin_Wells/Why_Arabs_Hate_Reading/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2664/the-project-the-islamic-plan-of-conquest-nobody-payed-attention-to.html

fee.org/articles/the-eugenics-plot-of-the-minimum-wage/

t. gook

Yeah, no one’s wasting their time with that shit.

t. mudslime

Not even remotely close to an argument.

t. kike

Reported. Fuck off, cuckchanner.

t. queermo

cheating in tests is a chinese tradition, so its really hard to take and on paper assesment of chinese IQ or academic achievements. So please tell me about china's inventions in the last 100 years and compare them to the west.

Europe existed before Christianity, and most new Christians are not Europeans. Its a slave mentality cult.

A thing to keep in mind when reading this
Is that the Asians do not just cheat on an individual level, they will cheat on an institutional and cultural level too. The Chinese have special schools where they select the brightest children (from their 1bil+ population) and train them just to compete in international academic competitions. They're notorious for cheating on age qualifications for Olympic gymnasts, with the Chinese government fabricating an entire life history for girls who are obviously too young to compete. These people are hungry for racial prestige and will commit any dishonesty to acquire it.

IQ test findings should ONLY matter when we narrow the results down to populations of pure-bred Asians being tested in white countries by non-Jewish whites. So far I have not seen a paper that does this. I'm willing to accept any data with sufficient sample size that meets this criteria. Regardless of results.