Comedy Central Mocking Trump Supporters

Comedy Central is painting a new image for trump supporters, making them look as stupid as possible while pretending to be some alex jones type cuckhost.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't they normally do this?
What's special about it this time? Something juicy we can shit on them for on twitter and wherever else?
I can't watch the embed atm

Rabbi at 11.

You're a retarded nigger. There isn't a show on TV that isn't spreading cancerous garbage. Nobody here watches kiketube or Comedy Central.

of course trump supporters are retarded but youre still going on the list jordan

How's that pentium 2 handling you, pathetic linux poorfag.

How do you know about this? You still have pay TV?

I am not even american and i know the solution, do the same, yes, you dont have money, but atard believing in a commieland fantasy isnt that hard to troll.

Btw, the max headroom "intrusion" was real or just another way of advertising?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion

Honestly, I am surprised it took the cucks this long

Front page of a website I use to get to my kosher email.

do you really think that them insulting people, is gonna be ultimately good for them?

Ya snark and constant negativity is a great way to win people over to your side.

I hope they keep it up.

BURN THEM ALL

opinion discarded

This

Real bread

isn't it some CEO kike and his jewish lackies that tell each other this is a good idea?

This is why I always smile when I see garbage like this.They just don't get it.

Webm, or fuck off.

It's another attempt at the colbert/daily shill formula, ignore it and it will die.
Daily show is failing with the unfunny nigger, this is their stab at another one of (((those))) shows.

>(((comedy central))) cherrypicks to discredit people that don't agree with their narrative
Who'd of thunk?

If anything, it's a great piece for showcasing how the left arrogantly behaves and will ultimately lead to more jumping to the right. They don't understand or see that constantly berating the people they want to have vote for their candidate is going to have the opposite effect.

CHECKED

It was some autism with some know how who wanted to troll. Im not convinced there was much more to it than that. Also, probably (wisely) thought Dr Who was shit, hence interrupting the shit show.

Pretty easy to do.

I'm genuinely surprised anyone under 40 has a cable subscription or an interest in linear tv. Comedy Central hasn't produced a funny show since Insomniac.
This is, of course, a very desperate move, one anyone familiar with the left's Alinsky playbook anticipated months ago. It will be effete as always, since the dinosaur media can't force media down the oppositions throat. They will preach to the choir, the choir will get bored, and some new kosher host will keep the wagons pointed steadily towards the cliff.

Cuckmedia central is dying just like the rest of the televised jew. Modern cuckmedians millhouse the shit out of their terrible jokes to libfags in an attempt to normalize their unfunny judaic narratives. The comedians who told normalfags about the elite are gone.

They're learning at least a little. They're using a white guy instead of a jew, he'll have an easier time blending in and making fun of other whites. It's probably the only way a white person can get on Comedy Central, though I stopped watching TV 15 years ago.

I fucking hate (((comedy)))

This new show is going to make your dick explode as we do more jewish tricks attempting to trick the youth vote, again, again, and again!
Be there!

The problem is liberal comedians aren't funny enough to fuck with anyone other than uninformed gentle dummies.
Remember that one time Eric Andre, liberal comedian superstar, tried to ebin trool a couple of neocon kikes from breitbart?

His shit is so cringy. Although this was pretty typical tricks by him, he did seem stumped for material to say(since he's a liberal he only knows the stupid liberal jabs at republicans), and seemed like he was falling flat on his face in this (((troll))). Kikebarters held their ground.