Jewish MMA Fighter BTFO!

Aryan teen and pet groids rob and murder Jewish MMA Fighter
archive.is/RA1V5
aol.com/article/news/2017/09/08/teens-charged-with-murdering-mma-fighter-after-allegedly-stealing-swords-narcotics/23201549/
His nick name was really
>Aaron "The Matzoh Brawler" Rajman
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Emelianenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko
mmamania.com/2011/7/21/2287291/fedor-emelianenko-is-an-orthodox-christian-fighter-and-whether-or-not
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called a coal burner, retard.

Lets just be happy there's a dead Jew user.

Wow what a fucking weakling.

It's not good enough.

THEY DINDU NUFFIN
THEY SOME GUD BOIZ N GIRL
GETTIN THEY LIFE ON TRACK N GOIN TO SCHOO N SHIT

lol look at the assplowed kike — mad because its pet niggers turned on one of its (((well-trained))) roughest and toughest (not, lol) fellow parasites. how's the weather in tel aviv, rueban?

o i am laffin

Sport fighting is useless in the real world. MMA is just pageantry. Any MMA fighter in the world would get killed in a real fight because they aren't trained for combat outside the context of a heavily regulated environment with rules and timeouts.

Sauce on that image?

The golem slams its master.

Not an argument faggot. This whore was a coal burner. Leave.

Go into home with a gun. See guy. Shoot 10 times without thinking since you're a nigger. shieeeeet

Kike gone, 2 niggers and a coal burner in prison.

Just read that some nigger got blasted and died at the liquor store by my house too last night.

Time to celebrate!

An all-around feelgood story.

one of the hellsing movies

looks like a jew

lol, still mad huh, Chaim?

What's the best kind of kike?
a dead one

fucking oldman your too old

Thank you user.

user, I'm under thirty. Get back to class kid.

What's this? Another kike salt thread? Don't mind if I do.

L'CHAIM!

fuck you back to reddit and its a shit anime dont watch it

You're delusional if you think that. Just check on youtube for the dozens of videos of martial artists BTFO of single and multiple attackers.

Should have had the situational awareness to see that coming. All martial arts cover this.

that ID
MOZEL TOV

Go back to cuckchan.

Has anyone got that .webm of the Jewish wrestler getting boo'd by everyone during his intro?

"And now, representing the tribe…"

Such as? Because every video I've ever seen of a sport fighter in an actual fight ends with the sport fighter getting unceremoniously fucked.

Here you go

Even the ref is like

> this is bullshit

Don't pity woman though, they are very much in favour of equality and transgender rights so let a bunch of dudes dress up as girls and win every girl competition. BTFOs dumb feminists at the same time as well. Any amateur male fighter would completely wreck any womans division, same goes for any athletic activity.

If they shot him it doesn't really matter if he knew MMA. Get a gun, anons.

Anyway, don't jews vote overwhelmingly for gun control? Shiiiieeeeeeeeeet.

Actual fights, and not late night surprise shootings/stabbings (whatever), tend to be won by the trained fighter. The best trained fighter also tends to win in cases where the guy actually has situational awareness because he isn't a leftist jew, and shoots the niggers first.

And besides, even though it's 4 birds with one stone, to imply the dude actually lost in a fight against fellow niggers just because he was a jew is kind of a shitty distraction. Why should we help in the underestimating our nemesis? Does that change the reality of the Samson Option and the jew's homicidal/genocidal/kamikaze/suicidal tendencies? Chinks/Japs also don't tend to be the most physically imposing but I'd rather not underestimate a capable opponent. Seems counter-productive.

They pass under the radar of the masses by seeming harmless and meek. I think we should make them more of a direct threat, like we do with niggers/muslims, since normies don't tend to understand the indirect/ideological threat.

AHAHAH! checked

So what you're saying is that the person who strikes first usually wins? Good, because that is what conventional knowledge says. It doesn't matter if you are well trained if your opponent gets the drop on you.
That's because most martial arts (including MMA) are more for teaching mindset than actual applicable to modern warfare fighting skills. Wars aren't won with fistfights. Its more important for anons to learn how to either manufacture or obtain guns/knives and the knowledge of how to use them than for them to waste time on anything more than basic grappling.

Dumbest god damn meme on the internet.

I think I should just clarify the biggest problem with "MMA Fighters" is people are called "MMA Fighters" if they have been going to the gym for 6 months and maybe had one or two amateur fights. Worst of all is they tell everybody themselves how they are MMA fighters.

A real fighter at professional level will fucking destroy most people and even multiple attackers, I have done it and most of the time I just avoid street fights because I seriously fuck people up when I actually get into fights outside of a ring. I have never lost a fight growing up, nightclub or bar, the better I got at the sport the better I got a fighting outside of the sport as well. Either the gods have blessed me with serious fighting prowess or training to fight makes you better at fighting. Occam's razor suggests its the latter.

Threw a guy with a brick in the face once who pulled a knife on me and then proceeded to fuck his two friends up. The guy I threw with the brick was in the hospital for a pretty long time and nearly died it was the last time I got into a street fight

The only time a have been at gun point I looked down, held my hands up and cooperated with the guy pointing a gun at me because I didn't have a gun as well. Guns are great equalizers.

Thank you so much. I don't know why you didn't get dubs.

Aren't the bad guys muh ebil nazis?

Aren't the bad guys muh ebil nazis?

Also

How's this for a headline?
Two Niggers and Dey White Bitch Do the World a Favor

If only 1% of any given race is super strenght material then there are still more super strength whites on earth than all of the kikes combined.

If only 1% of any given race is super genius material then there are still more super genius whites on earth than all of the kikes combined.

If only 1% of any given race is super painter material then there are still more super painter whites on earth than all of the kikes combined.

If only 1% of any given race is super musician material then there are still more super musician whites on earth than all of the kikes combined.

Kikes can not stand this fact!
They call themselves gold and gemstones for a reason.
They want to be the kings, but they are nothing but plebs.

This. Niggers would just shoot them or stab them.

lel

That faggot is wearing laced up shoes on the mat against barefoot opponents, a huge advantage. Hopefully someone killed him.

The Jew wears laced up shoes as he strikes at you.

A dead Jew? That's a start… only 5 999 999 more to go Anons

Yeah real prime aryan ubermensch right there.

If we're talking just a fist fight of course a trained fighter has an advantage how can you possibly say otherwise? They'd have far better footwork, more power and faster strikes, better endurance if it lasts over 20/30seconds, far more efficient blocking and will be able to read their opponent. Not only that but their body will be conditioned to take strikes unlike someone who is untrained. Assuming we aren't talking retard shit where you're jumped from behind which is the only case I'd concede that it's not an advantage, even then if recovery is possible you'd still be better off having the fighting experience to capitalise on that opportunity. But that certainly doesn't make it "not worthy" of learning.
Seems to me that is just an excuse for people to be lazy honestly.

You are fucking retarded read that please. People think that when you compete and willfully restrict yourself from doing it in non-competing combat you are automatically limited by it as well. Fuck you gangbanging street "fighters" I have fucked up every single one who tried to go at me.

This entire thing seems to come from you Americans and Britcucks fearing Africans.

want to see what a real fighter does to mma kids? look at this russian vor's dad bod and then look at the mma guy's ripped muscles. the fight only lasts a minute.

Doesn't Aleks have AIDS now?

Alex is a mma fighter, and the dude he's fighting was a debt collector.

No Alex is the real fighter with only street experience the other guy has dedicated his life to training MMA and lost

You are a fucking moron and you don't know shit

Its fedor's brother u retard

ITT: idiots that don't know shit, hating on MMA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Emelianenko

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

At one point Fedor was considered the baddest man on the planet.

Both Emelianenko brothers are Jews you morons

And if he is?
His knockouts don't look rigged

Check my previous posts. I was mocking the the other guy. Sorry for not including the :')

Poe's Law

it looks like he was stabbing him.

Jew worship is not allowed on Holla Forums

(User Was Gassed For This Post)

Try harder next time.

Got a source for that claim kike?

They're orthodox, you lying shill fuck

mmamania.com/2011/7/21/2287291/fedor-emelianenko-is-an-orthodox-christian-fighter-and-whether-or-not

lying kike

Bullshit kike

I wish that kike fucking killed all of these cunts
always shoot a traitor before an enemy you fucking faggot

Golem destroys its master lol

what if it's fake though?

What kind of retarded statement is that? If it’s fake we should be slaughtering kikes en masse right now.

plebs are useful, productive and essential
don't compare them to jews

it's a gamble, but i wonder if it's worth trying

What, no "/thread"?
Okay…
/thread

You're right. It's a non applicable term.

You can kill literally anyone if you catch them off guard, but pro mma fighters would fair better in an assault thab the vadt majority of people.

lol
I'm not worshipping Fedor
I was always Randy > Fedor