How did it go so wrong?

How did it go so wrong?

it shit

Besides it going up against Overwatch, practically fucking nobody knew this game existed. And those that did already played it and dropped it.

I bought a copy off of humble bundle and gave all the money to the charity.

The game would've failed miserably even if Overwatch never became a thing. Cringeworthy dialogue brought to you by the one and only Anthony Burch. Uninspired characters and an overzealous base of developers who wanted to Jew it since the beginning made it a failure

It isnt by Burch, it was probably by Randy Pitchford, he basically said he needed another writer to make his dialogue good or funny

QVESTO FILO APPARTIENE ORA AL DVCE

I'd almost be interested to see how the game is for a dollar.

Non facciamoci riconoscere, per favore.

Most of the characters are uninspired, the dialogue is annoying and shitty, there's too many colors and garbage on the screen at once, unbalanced af, it controls like shit, single player felt tacked on, and finally, it felt like an early access f2p game being peddled for $60.

My experience with the beta that happened a week before release anyways. They also added microtransactions after saying they wouldn't so there's that as well.

I hope they were talking about Overwatch in that thread. If there's anything worse than enlightenment it's enlightenment where you assume if you don't X you must like Y.

Overwatch is shit.
Battleborn is shit.
Gearbox is shit.
Blizzard is super shit.

90 percent of Western game devs are shit

90 percent of game devs are shit*

90 percent of games are shit*

90 percent of of statistics are made up on the spot.

t. Abraham Lincoln

CRYING LIKE A GAMERGATEEEER

There's already an underage circlejerk thread in the catalog that was just at the top less than an hour ago, the fuck are you doing?

The art style is shockingly inept. I can't look at any screenshot without getting a headache. I don't know a thing about color theory, but I know they can't be adhering to it.

The developers in charge of decisions were not gamers.

They were more concerned about feminism and social justice than making a good game.

Pretty simple stuff.

No but it has all the art of a pixar movie with that polish of anime.