DACA for Wealthy Tax Cuts

==RED TEXT== =Trump’s Congressional Deputy Trades DACA Amnesty for Tax Cuts, Not Border Wall

archive.is/7YZj8

So, we get amnesty and tax cuts for the wealthy, but no Wall. Looking like Reagan 2.0.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/college-park-weighing-proposal-that-would-allow-non-us-citizens-to-vote-in-local-elections
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck me. You get the point.

Check the catalog.
Also, stop being a newfag.

We're already in the process of getting the wall though.

I hope we didn't get amnesty but saying "we are in the process of getting the wall" is not saying very much.
I've been pretty skeptical of the wall lately.
For example, why are we still in the process of selecting a prototype? All you have to do is build what Israel built.
Why aren't we in court discussing imminent domain with the entities that own land that he wall will be built on?
How much money do we have for the wall and how much wall can feasibly be built with that money?
The wall is in the infant stages of planning. It is not actually being erected yet.

It's supposedly been "in process" since 2006, so don't get your hopes up

Goddamnit

This is a double loss.

I've been in the process of getting my dick sucked by Anna Kournikova since 1997. I'll let you know how it turns out.
:^)

It should be traded for the RAISE Act if the amnesty is in the form of the DREAM Act. The DREAM Act would grant citizenship, and so the RAISE Act would counter balance the demographic changes. If it's in the form of a legislative DACA, then taxes are a fine deal, because it's essentially immigration limbo that expires after 31.

Based

It shouldn't be traded at all, you faggot cuck. All 800,000 spics and niggers should be deported. It was unconstitutional in the first place.
Trump was supposed to erase all Obama EOs and has failed to do so.

The whole thing was a sham, there was a giant fuss over what is looking like an opposition only that it wasn't signed into law and the illegals weren't made citizens that way they aren't illegal. I hate this fucking world.

RED TEXT
=red text=
test

THIS TIME DRUMP WILL BE DEFEATED

’s top congressional aide is prioritizing

LITERALLY NOTHING

Bump

I hope to God this isn't true, taxes are still killing me one of the reason I voted for Trump and of course the little guy gets fucked again while the assholes get rewarded

Surely this will prove us wrong

She's a literal fucking race-mixing whore. Get better taste, nigger.

that means this thread is about nothing

us who?

Getting real tired of these.

We already have a thread for this

Legislation for the border wall, again, won't accomplish anything because it's already been authorized. Twice. The wall is all about the budget, DHS needs a budget for it then they can build it immediately and the next budget is coming up very shortly. If Trump didn't negotiate for the Democrat's emergency month long budget extension then the Republicans wouldn't budge an inch for at least a year and a half on giving Trump a wall with their do nothing budget bill instead.
And if you read that fucking article you quoted Paul Ryan also said he wouldn't pass the RAISE Act either.

Fair enough, and if it does turn out to be true?

The other anons who aren't still stuck living in election night, it's been almost a year at this point. It's time to start thinking critically rather than childishly. Blind worship to the system you're supposed to destroy is not what his election was about

So go back to them.

More jobs for Americans!

Then you kvetch when it is confirmed true, not before.

That wasn't an answer, try again

How do you define "Americans?"

Kinda hard to hate on other whites. I know of a German family (legal immigrants, all of them) who invite me over for BBQs; their relatives include DACAfags from a Norway family (some overstayed their visas) and from Brazil.

During the election, it was disheartening to see them go for shillary at the last minute because of DACA.

I want to marry and make a ton of white babies with the eldest German daughter. She has amazing birthing hips!

No shit, if FEMA camps made for people that want to escape over the wall isn't a redflag, idk what is.

Real estate fag here that's not how it works. Federal Government can indeed get your property, if it is agreed up constructing such structure, but the people would just go for the state. I can elaborate if you ask, but TL;Dr is that the wall will be affected before being implented

Wow.

That is an answer, I mean shit why are you even watching and believing MSM sites? Even Fox shits on Trump if they think they can get away with it. And I can tell from reading that shit they have no intention of truthfully stating the facts of the due process of making policies in America's own laws.

Is this the power of 3d chess?

If you want to increase birth rates then ban bullshit degrees. Women who get them become financially unattractive to males,and women will refuse to marry anyone who doesn't have a degree.

The wall is always secondary to deportations. If 800000 spics are legalized and we get a wall in return, then the wall is completely pointless. As it stands, the conservacucks will block anything in congress, and trump doesn't look exactly keen on pressing his agenda home anyway.

They won't build the wall like Reagan did. The politicians have been promising for 35 years that they would build a wall.

Sorry for being harsh on you user, at least your post proves you're a legitimate user and not a bot. Very fair points, I don't believe the MSM and yet in a way I do. We have to, at least now seeing how Trump has forgone his winning strategy of communicating directly with his supporters. Unfortunately it's companies like (((Fox))) and (((CNN))) who have direct access to the WH, Senate, Congress, etc and what goes on. Of course they're full of shit yet they're the only ones who can inform the public of what they're even fucking doing. It has to be taken with a grain of salt but we must prepare for every eventuality no matter how far fetched.

I have no idea what Trump is going to do and plans to do so I can't sit here and be the overriding voice for everyone here. My concerns are with the inaction and little details, such as most of his origonal staff having already been replaced. I hope you're right user I really do but the growing fanaticism I see on here for Trump of which I'm not accusing you of, just stating a general fact alarms me greatly. If it was deserved it'd be one thing but it isn't, consider it too many years of being jaded and taking the redpill a little too hard but I can't change my growing unease. I pray you and the others are right

College Park to allow non-US citizens the right to vote in local elections

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/college-park-weighing-proposal-that-would-allow-non-us-citizens-to-vote-in-local-elections

No worries bro, it's

Why are the MSM allowed direct acess to the WH?

The official sources on DACA being thrown Congress's way is for the RAISE Act, a merit based system this is why Paul Ryan is a piece of shit because he has no intention of passing that through. It's fine to be concerned, however don't let your emotions control you. Especially if you were to forget to vote for the coming elections for the Democrats and Repbulicans.

You oughtta ask whoever started the tradition in the first place because that's an answer I'm also extremely interested in hearing

Eat shit hebe.

so corporate taxes go down, does that mean its easier to run small businesses or that big ones can afford to hire more people, thus reducing unemployment?

Ryan is a piece of shit regardless, the fact he hasn't been thrown out on his ass yet still vexes me that ain't Trump's fault though of course The RAISE Act is certainly a step in the right direction although one I'm not satisfied with, which I'm sure is true of everyone here regardless of politics. Honestly unless if there's actually any names that stand out, besides Kid fucking Rock, I don't even know if there's any point in voting next year except to completely remove the Democrats from all forms of government. Which is a decent enough goal and one I'll strive for certainly, we just need to keep in mind that we can't vote our problems away

as an aside, any estimate on the amount of salt that would be generated if Kid Rock actually won a Senate's seat?

ABSOLUTELY
IMPLICITLY
REPUBLICAN

Great point, you completely changed my mind. Absolutely fantastic debate and logic, 10 out of fucking 10

Who cares? Any employment benefit would go directly towards those dreamers they wanted.

You set yourself up for disappointment there.

Fuck off newfag/shill/retard
SAGE

DO IT FAST, AND POST PICS OF THE WHITE CHILDREN HERE

Why don't you mosey on down to >>>/test/ and figure out how to redtext, you blackpilled newfag.

Sad part is it wasn't even until I looked at the IDs that they're the one I was actually originally talking to. Of course it had to be another user who had to come in and actually have a discussion rather than incoherent shitflinging. Like this

I miss old Holla Forums

This, I've even seen anons post it was a meme or a metaphor

I've seen it too.
The wall was never a meme or a metaphor. It was always a big beautiful wall that got ten feet higher every time the spics threw a fit.
Don't ever let anyone tell you that the wall was ever anything less than a physically imposing structure meant to keep spics out.
When you hear that it's a metaphor, you're dealing with actual Trump shills, be they paid or doing it for free.

>marry German girl with birthing hips and post pics of babies
I will, but talking to women is hard. Strangely, she talks to me from time to time and it gets easier as the conversation continues. Lately it has been hard to get close to her because their Norwegian and Brazilian relatives are been invited there often (huge house, 6/5)

but muh 88D chess

DACA is a stepping stone to amnesty for the 20? 30? million illegals already here. Trump signing this into law betrays the vast majority of his supporters.

Kek, don't they give you guys formatting guides when you blackpill?

Nice try niggers.

at last I truly see, thanks benjamin

Pic related is all of you

This.
If the wall isn't at least 50% completed by 2020, then 2016 was a huge waste of time and effort.
If it's not halfway done, I will sit at home on Election Day in 2020.

6 million, of course.

All I wanted was the chance for starting families to have a chance: hence lower taxes and jobs.

If the relatives of that German girl get deported, my chances of ending up with her become zero! Especially considering I would always tell them to vote for Trump and that their family was safe.

Eh, the wall and deportations go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. Having a wall and deportations means we're now walled in with 10s of millions of hostile spics. Having deportations and no wall means throwing the same people out over and over and over again

Every single goddamn thread there has to be at the very minimum 20 posts of this exact shit right here. Literally the same 3 things spammed over and over and over and over and over and over again. Always quoting multiple anons, always followed by unrelated memes, always followed by no more than (3) or (4) posts of the same thing. Usually it's just (1)s. Do you even know what a blackpill is or is that just an ebin meme you saw?

It's ok spaceman, you can kvetch to me, this is a slide thread after all.

Please tell me you're not actually this retarded.
Planes fly over walls and there will be an opening or two to send them back to Mexico through.

Are you gonna try at least? Need me to think of new talking points and maymays for you? At least be imaginative with your shitposting, Jesus fucking Christ

The fact americans didint pick up their stupid guns and started stormed congress back in 08 is p´roff enough your nation is done. Enjoy your dystopian nightmare, retards.

Can't read reddit spacing nigger, try one more time

If Trump allows amnesty and forgets about the wall, only one solution remains. I only regret that Trump delayed the inevitable.

>implying (((you))) will do something, anything

Using stale memes now? Lemme guess, am I Holla Forums now as well?

Nigger you can't possibly be that dense. And if that's the case, what's the point of having a wall or deportations then? No you can't just fly wherever the fuck you want, especially over restricted airspace. That's a common lib argument I've seen against a wall. You can't have a fucking border, thereby enforcing immigration laws, while ignoring the massive waves of illegals already in the country, which nullifies any immigration laws.

> implicando que no soy UN negro tercer mundista

Mexico isn't restricted airspace you fucking mongoloid.
Get the fuck out of here, you retarded faggot.

Borders are, are you really telling me you're that fucking daft? Or are you just stupid? Or do you not even realize what the fuck I'm even talking about? You realize I'm for a wall and deportations right?

Nice meme metaphor

English, Paco.

Reddit spacing from a reddit faggot.

Probably you nigger.

Nice wordsalad, you wanna speak English or are you just saying whatever pops into your head? Do you even know what the hell we're even talking about?

Memes & Metaphor
Episode 12 of "Knight's & Magic"

The wall means nothing if we're letting in spics legal or illegal. Trump is just another fraud like Reagan and Bush.

The Joint Airspace Doctrine isn't absolute retard, and it doesn't mean you can just buy a plane and fly to Mexico like you're going to the gas station. Got anymore buzzwords for me or are you finally out?

He's just a Christian with a golden heart.

Nice reddit snark you uneducated faggot. It is absolute.

Amnesty is civil war. If they do it I say fuck everything and start fighting

There is no "process for building the wall", until the last brick is laid.

How many on Holla Forums don't do this?
Wow, really got me there, Chaim.

The more I think about it, the more I'm amazed at the audacity it takes to cherrypick not even a full verse, but half a verse, from a chapter that communicates nearly the exact opposite of what you imply it does.

The paragraph is as follows.

The implication here is that the Jews are colossal kikes, but that one day God will grant them his mercy and they will stop acting kikish. Or, to put it another way, "The Jews are your enemies for now, but eventually they will stop." Now, you can say that's impossible, that's still Christian words and still invalid, that it's a pipe dream to imagine that the Jews will ever stop Jewing us, but to imply that that verse has the opposite of its actual meaning is just an impressive amount of, dare I say it, chutzpah.

It's a leftykike image user, they always sue the same images, surprised you've never seen that one until now.

Get fucked.

MMMMMMOOOODDDDDSSSSSSSSS!

Suddenly bumped from Wednesday.

RAID IN PROGRESS