#Gamergate #Notyourshield: It all comes tumbling down edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724
6. Important, Diggers get in here, >>>/gamergatehq/327075

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
- youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (Mirror: u.teknik.io/fr5C9.mp4) || twitter.com/stillgray/status/768637243380465664 (archive.is/ybFA1) || Second Stream youtube.com/watch?v=_I-l2IC13UA
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/crash-override-network-members-supported-randi-harpers-attempted-dox-on-gamergate-supporters/10500/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/con-chat-leaks-were-sent-to-Kotamu-polygon-vice-ign-and-eurogamer/10612/
allthink.com/1607896
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/10/crash-override-network-twitter-anti-harassment/
gamertics.com/leaked-crash-override-network-logs-reveal-inner-workings/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/chat-logs-reveal-zoe-quinn-admitting-to-sabotaging-polaris-game-jam/10429/
washingtonexaminer.com/when-the-harassed-become-the-harassers/article/2600558
twitter.com/AsheSchow/status/770698108204232705
heatst.com/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/
youtu.be/qC52wYNTYrU
youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY
youtube.com/watch?v=_I-l2IC13UA
archive.is/giV5I
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/770297741159329792
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0MkYEWHOg
heatst.com/tech/polygon-and-social-justice-warrior-hatred-of-japanese-games-is-basically-imperialism/
allthink.com/1561533
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/giant-spacekat-will-charge-people-for-the-1-5-ios-update-of-revolution-60/
allthink.com/1620684
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
heatst.com/tech/ubisoft-game-developer-implicated-in-gamergate-related-doxing/
archive.is/5ohl2
pastebin.com/d45k2NvP
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty
techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gearbox-softwares-ceo-randy-pitchford-just-sang-an-anti-gamergate-song-live-at-pax-west-2016/
archive.is/tXmow
illeity.deviantart.com/art/Happy-2nd-Anniversary-Gamergate-632287622
archive.is/HcgFe
archive.is/RIUi7#selection-14827.0-14827.24
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests
minds.com/blog/view/618886889721569296
twitter.com/i/moments/771819701206851585
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/crash-override-network-leaks-spawn-new-corruption-entries-on-deep-freeze/10946/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/772155624197021696
archive.is/Ig8ic
archive.is/7H6pS
godsgirls.com/.
store.steampowered.com/app/434050/
archive.is/xl9Ra#selection-3607.170-3613.105
archive.is/TUVBc#selection-1351.0-1355.0
twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/772193761778544641
vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/772102069909979138
idgcsmb.com/contact-us/
cu.pepsico.com/mtndew
thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/
makerstudios.com/about#/contact
gamesindustry.biz/contact?subject=news
twitter.com/laura_hudson
nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2016/160427_4e.pdf
metalgearinformer.com/?p=28021
archive.is/nuw7J#selection-363.0-363.156
twitter.com/stillgray/status/772152672254169089
archive.is/DjGxj
twitter.com/nataliemac17/status/771815900903190528
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/772293533172535297
twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/771871501926608896/video/1
twitter.com/larryelder/status/772296343733755905
exhentai.org/g/862026/46aa131c89/
amalanetwork.com/2016/09/03/hypocritical-outrage-over-youtubes-ad-policies/
archive.is/mbBBu
archive.is/iNc0N
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/772349050133868544
archive.is/mbBBu#selection-509.0-509.1
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/)
i1.wp.com/www.amalanetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Screen-Shot-2016-09-01-at-6.59.19-PM.png
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
archive.fo/RKD77
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/772467113818587136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

For the next bread, I really would like a bit of cleanup in the OP - the OPs Baby Seal, Prime Rib and UV are outdated as Gawker has ceased to be, and the Current Tasks section should highlight the CON drama.

GO TO YOU BATTLE STATIONS! HIT CON ON THEIR WEAK SPOT

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/crash-override-network-members-supported-randi-harpers-attempted-dox-on-gamergate-supporters/10500/

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/con-chat-leaks-were-sent-to-Kotamu-polygon-vice-ign-and-eurogamer/10612/

allthink.com/1607896 (Crash Override Network Really Is a CON)

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/10/crash-override-network-twitter-anti-harassment/

gamertics.com/leaked-crash-override-network-logs-reveal-inner-workings/

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/chat-logs-reveal-zoe-quinn-admitting-to-sabotaging-polaris-game-jam/10429/

washingtonexaminer.com/when-the-harassed-become-the-harassers/article/2600558

twitter.com/AsheSchow/status/770698108204232705

youtu.be/qC52wYNTYrU (stream with honey badgers, Ian and margaret)

youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (BroTeamPill Stream 1)

youtube.com/watch?v=_I-l2IC13UA (BroTeamPill Stream 2)

archive.is/giV5I (Jesse Singal dismissing leaks)

twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/770297741159329792

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0MkYEWHOg (Crash Override Network Exposed)

FART THESE TOO

heatst.com/tech/polygon-and-social-justice-warrior-hatred-of-japanese-games-is-basically-imperialism/

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */helpline-may-have-enabled-sexual-1436a36c7cc8

allthink.com/1561533 (Social Justice Twitter Attempts to Dox #gamergate Supporter)

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/giant-spacekat-will-charge-people-for-the-1-5-ios-update-of-revolution-60/

allthink.com/1620684 (Brianna Wu: Zoe Quinn's Biggest Mistake)

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */founder-has-helped-create-9c524abe011e#.ikjws3cin

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/

heatst.com/tech/ubisoft-game-developer-implicated-in-gamergate-related-doxing/

https:[email protected]/* *//gamergate-august-2014-revisited-3b41832c061b#.yijmt27ss

is pax already happening? I'm completely out of the loop. Let's put some CONLeaks on the tag

FOR HER

I blew my load too early, billy me

is there a source of this character? google gives me jack

OLD BREAD: archive.is/5ohl2

Do you think putting something like OP Rotting Meat would be helpful, or should such OPs be left in Current Tasks?

For her, the worst nightmare of GamerGate.

FIGHT ON

Articles which gave positive coverage to CON
pastebin.com/d45k2NvP

Contacting to these authors
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty

And the other related thread >>>/gamergatehq/327075

Replying to a post from last thread.

You ask why the chat logs matter, you ask how they prove the SJWs to be the sadistic evil dictators they are, and yet you answer your question in this very post.

These mother fuckers have spent a signifigant amount of time trying to present themselves as defenders of good, anti harassment, pro trans, and most importantly SANE. They want and have partially succeeded in having the whole industry revolve around them. And yet these logs prove that they

Heroes of the fucking industry, ladies and gentlemen. These logs prove that "social justice" is a fucking farce, nothing more than a tool to manipulate fools.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

YouTube going forward with the policy change has absolutely nothing to do with the CON leaks, guys. Just coincidence.

CON first, Youtube+Google later.
Or go with a gangbang

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gearbox-softwares-ceo-randy-pitchford-just-sang-an-anti-gamergate-song-live-at-pax-west-2016/

this guy gets it

FOR HER

The worst nightmare of Gamer Gate.

I would at very least like to see OP Rotten Meat at the top of the current task, as it currently is the most high-priority (that is - highest results with minimal effort) goal.

Japanese video game industry will always be superior.

DAMN YOU GAMERGATE

What in the actual fuck?

I agree

And here I thought Battleborn would be Gearbox's lowest point.

The reason we are so up in arms is that we risk losing one of the few remaining platforms to reach people who are not already convinced.

The majorty of all those outlets might be very good, but they're only really read by pro-GG people. As much as you might hate them the Youtube "e-celebs" occasionally moves hearts and minds.
And yeah, I hate Google as a company and I think Eric Schmidt might actually be more dangerous than George Soros, but Youtube is one of the few remaining media platforms that do not belong to one side or the other, it should not be given up lightly.

Praise be the drawfags!

I can't fap to this

Here's hoping it gets finished.

Poor vivian.

What, you don't like the singing from Duke's new owner?

id: 0c3221

Be real: Which one of you fags are from Holla Forums or hate the term "cultural marxism"?

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Submit the stories to open submission tech sites like Slashdot and Techdirt. GG was always news for nerds and their editors might be open to hitting SJW back after Douglas Crockford got blacklisted.

Hashiri Nio from Akuma no Riddle

I hate Marxism i general, so where does that put me?

It's rather crude I must say, no [#GG + #NYS].

I'll billy you all day long.

By the way, new video from ActionPts.
Don't forget to support the various news alternatives out there; from sites to youtubers or even podcasts, efficient, respectable and knowledgeable people deserve to be pushed forward.

no change to OP? Still flying around the conleak topic like a guy fucking faggot?

The fuck is wrong with you braindead idiots?

GG breads at this point are a fucking joke!

You're both full of fucking retards with a few lucid viewpoints here and there, one of you worships NatSoc and the other dead Reds. Difference between stepping in dog shit and stepping in cat shit, really.

Why are you angry user? What do you want GG to do? Let's talk.

Nigger, if you are going to start bitch and moan again instead of helping then I'm fucking wondering of who is the joke.

fuck you

I recognize Gabe and Reggie but who are the other guys?

Come on user, open up. You have ideas, let's hear them? I think the logs can be a way of embarrassing CON, but you want something more actionable?

FUCK YOU!

And here's something to mosh to while you're mass-emailing.

Just in case YT falls apart in the near future.

I don't understand how he can touch on every point in the industry and then drop the ball completely in thinking that pokemon go was ever actually good at any point in time.
The reason people are flooding out is because there's no game and there never was. Not because Niantic is banning tools.

respectable people will never be pushed forward because they're fucking boring. just look at milo and allum.

archive.is/tXmow

Would that apply to Holla Forums pre-Holla Forums harbor?

illeity.deviantart.com/art/Happy-2nd-Anniversary-Gamergate-632287622

Pre-Holla Forums harbor Holla Forums was tolerable. Still a few genuine idiots here and there but that's going to be inevitable on a Mongolian papier-mache board or however that fucking stupid meme goes.

What's wrong with battleborn?

Never played it, so I seriously don't know.

Well, it's made by Gearbox, for a start. That's a bigger strike against it than you might realize.

Higher res version.

That cunt does good shit, dang.

Everything

see

nice

I figured, but what specifically was bad about it? It just seems like Overwatch to me, only with Pitchford's grubby fingers on it.

Triggered

I hope you're reporting them

It's not a bad game. It's offensively mediocre and not even remotely worth the price v. content. The art design is awful in the name of diversity. Every character looks like they were ripped out of a completely different game. All following ridiculous stereotypes (but it's ok when the right people do it.) The writing is worse than memelands due to everything just being cringefuck one-liners.

Well, it was marketed as a "shooter-MOBA," and Monday Night Combat taught us why that's always a bad idea. Other than that, it's mostly problems with character designs being entirely inconsistent, from what I've seen. Like they tried to hone in on the "recognize characters by their silhouettes" thing TF2 did, without understanding why TF2's version works. And the writing is shit, but that's a given, since Burch worked on the script.

lol wat

beautiful

allum

I like Ceb, but the entire video seemed to come from rose tinted glasses. Like he enjoys the game and wants it not to be a flavor of the week, and in that want he glosses over the fact that it's a pedometer/ tracking app

Ma nigger

He did, huh? I thought he was shitcanned.

sure, but milo?

It was in production before he left, I think.

Quite lovely

I think the point is that people push Milo who is a giant faggot while Allum is largely respectable and doesn't get much attention.

I mean compare milo to allum. allum is respectable but boring. he gets zero attention compared to milo, who is the opposite of respectable, and is a literal loudmouthed faggot.

this

thank you

oh, agreed.

They make a good team.

Allum is decent, but Milo is… mega super gay. He does his job very well but there are times that he goes full attention whore. Possibly due to him slowly degrading to an eceleb which I hope he doesn't.

Milo doesn't bother me. He's an attention whore by heart for sure, but he knows it, and doesn't go around begging for sympathy or the like, he's a shit disturber and does his job well.

please please please please please add secret gamergate level with douk saving babes from evil trolls with anime posters
please randy you can't miss this opportunity

Incomplete List of Articles Giving Positive Coverage to CON

archive.is/HcgFe

Supportive Coverage of CON - #Conleaks

ghostbin.com/paste/asjty

I don't have the copypasta of that other user. Also, I heard that Polygon is ignoring Reaanon's emails and I plan to write some emails myself. Reminder also that we are completely on our own here and can't rely on other's (especially e-celebs) to be remotely useful.

They are both very good at what they do, conservative media. They are interested in socio-political things on the grand scale that just happened to dip into the gaming sphere. It is an understatement to say they were effective and it is no surprise they went back to what they are in it for during an election year. I'll never say a bad thing about them and I will likely disagree with their politics for the rest of my life.

Reminds me, someone earlier criticized CHS for having a hidden agenda:

I know full well that Gamergate doesn't have leaders and plenty of people against us hate them for bullshit reasons, and have tried to drive a wedge with them in the past despite being useful (i.e. KiA and Milo's relationship)

I just can't shake the feeling though, that id: 278d0b had a valid point about Sommers doing all that shady shit. If that was a "goon", it was one hell of a convincing and genuine sounding one, one of the best ones yet.

Can't help but notice he conducted himself really well unlike the repetitive Ralph Shill and came off as someone raising genuine concerns.That the one or two other anons telling him off were misfiring about him being a goon, and perhaps were trying to further stir up even more paranoia by intentionally labeling him incorrectly.

It's not as if e-celebs and other figures in the past haven't had falling outs and ulterior motives for us or people haven't mistakenly been accused of being shills either.

nice

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/50zzx9/socjusdramahappenings_sjws_get_javascript_legend/

I would assume Owen Good is at PAX or some shit, so I'm taking that into account. Colin however said he's just at home sitting on his and doing nothing, so I know he saw it

What the fucking fuck.

Better yet, have the enemy trolls be muscular alligators wearing green and purple polo shirts and blue khakis, with anime girl pins.

Ironic, given that the kind of people whining about a community rather than contributing to the community by coding would be the ones splitting a community in the first place.

can't argue with that

I don't know what the deal with Sommers is, but the way I see it, all e-celebs should be treated as allies of convenience. we should prop them up when they're making sense, and ignore them when they're not.

smdh tbh fam

What I want to know is why this hasn't become one of the unofficial rules alongside "filter shills."

Why not pins on their persons and pillows in their bases?

To be honest, this is a lesson I haven't learned until three months into 5GBnF/GG, which in my opinion would be a bit hard to implement into general consensus.

I always say

I don't know. Maybe people are too naive and friendly to see things that way

people get attached too easily. every time an e-celeb says something they agree with, they start to like them. over time this develops into something stupid, like thinking "this person is my friend, I can trust them, they'll never disagree with me", etc. then the e-celeb says one thing they disagree with and everybody loses their minds.

that works

this tbh fam. but I'd also like to point out that treating people with the attitude "you're not agreeing with me so you're no longer useful to me" is probably what created so many butthurt burnoutfags. this goes back to people getting attached too easily again; they think contributing something once or twice means people will consider them "allies" or some shit.

nah they're just dumb

You realize that Allum isn't even a conservative, right?

As someone that actually played Pokemon Go the reason that it fell off a cliff is partly because of 3rd party tools getting banned but mainly because of the tracker being broken. That's the main reason people were even using 3rd party tools, you had no fucking clue where pokemon were without them as they even took away the step indicator.

Who wants to give this guy the bad news?

Reminder
archive.is/RIUi7#selection-14827.0-14827.24

He was a flipflopping cunt from the begining, I wouldn't be surprised at all if both labels were accurate.

Current Happenings and Thread Repository updated. Waiting for approval.
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests

More coming

Fucking BLOWN OUT

holy shit, he's going full nuclear

What a condescending faggot

Even if not being an SJW made me an asshole, I'd still rather be an asshole. Being an asshole can be fun. SJWs don't even know what fun is.

Yeah, once you take the fun out of being an asshole, you're just a dick.

You're a hero.
When I read "triggering extreme cognitive dissonance", I visualized Big Red skateboarding through a portal into an alternate universe.

Thank fuck Ian's family intervened when they did.

It's the usual avoidance tactic

I remember when he was shitting on gamers too. He's… definitely changed his tune. Rather nice to see him come out guns blazing like this.

I think Matt Stone & Trey Parker said something about this over a decade ago. Sounds relevant today.

He's so lucky to have such a supportive family :(

It's not exactly a "hidden agenda" Sommers and Young are just plugged into the matrix of conservative/beltway libertarian think tanks and foundations. As such they pretty much have the same attitutdes towards plenty of positions as the average liberal policy wonk. Their Jewishness is a added bonus in that case, given that Non-orthodox American Jews are the most left wing demographic by far.

You know I left last year around airplay and I still have no idea what the hell happened with Ian. Can someone explain

Also,

You know who do this? Milquetoast faggots that can't back their words.

As I recall, Cheong was pretty SJW when this started out.

He crawled out of hell and turned a 180 when he saw how batshit crazy and how badly he was going to sink if he stuck with them.

That kind of shit is why you should have faith in humanity. most people, like 90 percent, they aren't crazy, stubborn shitheads, you can turn over a new leaf if you try. It's inspiring to see a man turn his life around.

According to him his family intervened over how he was acting and it reminded him that he's supposed to be defending devs. Who knows if its true or not but that's his story.

There's always more to it but I'll drop it.

minds.com/blog/view/618886889721569296

Well fug.

That happened with my formerly SJW sister, actually.

Sis acted like a total asshole, parents chewed her out and set her back in line after I pointed out her behavior to them.

She realized that she was being a bitch, and corrected her behavior, and no longer goes to meetings with her little safe space club, and actually has a job.

It's the job of the family to keep you off the pole.

Damn, archive.is not working for this article.

Never Ever. And this faggot is super butthurt that I told him the next option is to not try and input what he thinks is doubleplusungood into a work

twitter.com/i/moments/771819701206851585

Yeah but I'm guessing your sister was in her teens or early 20's while Cheong is considerably older.

yep.

Why do these fuckers emote in twitter like if it was F-Chat?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/crash-override-network-leaks-spawn-new-corruption-entries-on-deep-freeze/10946/

He has such a punchable face.

WAT?
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/772155624197021696
it's about Randy btw

Oh noes, a (possibly) WN tattoo, my feefees are irrevocably hurt. Twitter pls.

If they don't care so much, why should anyone expect to take their opinions so seriously?

how can you see his face? it's the size of an ant

Every time

The principle of an intervention is that you cannot escape people who love you and whom you love. Your family is a given most of the time, but basically, any person you share care with.
You take someone who's hurting everyone, including themselves, over an issue, and you force them to quit by facing the consequences of their actions and being.
People stop. Always. Well, unless they manage to escape the intervention, of course.

Brote has always made it obvious he receives lots of information and untold drama/gossip from the industry. He knows tons of people and it's always amazing what he says.

Wait. Who? This is interesting.

How do these interventions even work?

Backpack guy makes me laugh.

They always look the same.

You know what I don't get? EVERYONE looks like this. I am willing to bet 75% of the posters here look like this.

Has he ever been on Holla Forums? All i see are threads talking about how we're not the Alt-Right. In fact it seems ike most of the ontrolled op talking heads of the "Alt-right" have nothing but disdain for Holla Forums.

*controlled

archive.is/Ig8ic

oh that guy

So you and I are in the 25% who don't. Learn to arbitrary percentages.

the gearbox guy

Ah, so Randy Shitford is a fan of using the casting couch? The game dev "industry" really needs to be purged with nuclear fire.

I sperged a bit. Even if he's arguing in bad faith, which is fucking obvious, his argument pisses me off

I get that you picked an arbitrary number, but people usually at least put some slight thought into what number they choose.

This better not fucking be you posting a pic of yourself on Holla Forums, user

Not videogames. Fuck off parasite.

I already did in another thread. Damage is done, and besides, no one will recognize me.

Just look at the Holla Forums meetup with Fred. You would call them numales and not think twice.

Going to guess this was written by a teenager.

Put glasses on and you'd like like half a dozen in that picture.

Holy shit, if it was Bitchford we need to get whoever it was he fucked to come forward

Weren't all of them Holla Forums users before we even got chased off 4chan?

I count four people in here who'd fit the "numale" bill, maybe five if you're extending it a bit.
I'm surprised no one made a version of that pic with silly names above each of those people

No, it was during a meet-up after the exodus.

Why would you do that.

Do you really believe that people who attend a meetup are indicative of the broader population of anonymous posters?

Do you post on /cuteboys/?

Of corsh.

Yes I think you have beard stubble right now and probably wear glasses

What's your point? Most of them had been using the site for over a year and exodus had just happened.

20/15 and clean shaven m8.

always

I don't wear glasses and I shaved this morning myself. I'm just saying most people here probably fit this arbitrary "numale" look.

Lookin good user!

You really think anything is going to happen? Brote apparently sat on the CON leaks for a fucking year.

kek brote is getting in on it as well.

GDI Brote y u do dis.

I have a hard time following what he's saying sometimes.

well he was drunk and I assume he is drunk again maybe.

>mfw I'm ascended

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF NEW DUKE NUKEM GAME

I thought he said he was just given them.

Are…are you fucking serious? I need proof before I'd believe that.

is that Nool?

Top notch.

Backpack fucker?

Never forget
10 FUCKING YEARS, ONLY TO BE CRUSHED

KEK

Now THAT's some drawfaggiotry

What's the last panel in reference to?

Uh, I need some context.

archive.is/7H6pS

no clue

updated with whiteboard
special thanks to the faggot in the drawthread for suggesting it

Pitchford decided it would be a good idea to rerelease Duke Nukem 3D after he screwed over a cripple who was maintaining the old games under a legacy contract with 3D Realms. In natural Gearbox fashion, the new lines are absolute shit. Hell, to give an idea how bad it is, they had Duke utter "bazinga."

I want to do a bombing run on this retarded faggot.

I'm going to spread the mean like a fucking gene of society.

>It has come to my attention that Annaliese Nielsen, real name Lara Nielsen, created a website called ‘God’s Girls’. It is located at godsgirls.com/. She is the Madam that pimps out these girls on her website. If anyone cares to look, you can browse through 38 pages of ‘models’. If someone was interested in a particular prostitute, they could, message them, friend them, or the best feature, view my fave models. This is for if you’d like multiple whores, you could see who their friends are, so that you could book them in bulk to ‘use’ for your outing, Yacht trip, bachelor party or family gathering…
You have to be a fucking retard to have this much dirt out there on you and still invite media attention like she attempted.

Rumor is most of the game will be used to shit on Trump, also a lot of memespouting
Douk says Bazinga for example

No, objectively worse.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

picture from there store.steampowered.com/app/434050/
and the 10 years was waiting for duke nukem game when the 2001 trailer was released and then 2011 DN Forever came out

You have to be fucking kidding me. You have to FUCKING KIDDING ME

You've GOT to be kidding me. How do these asshurt fucktards find themselves in control of so many beloved franchises?

If anyone, ANYONE ever fucking downplays the threat SJW faggotry poses to society in general remind them of this shit. This, and academia holy fuck.

I thought you stopped this.

Your waifu will always be a lesbian.

come on user! its 2016, they will be equally shitting on hillary and trump!

If you seriously think that I have a bridge to sell you.

Because most of the actual talent in the industry got rich and retired, or they fucked off to better careers.

Really puts that "I'm going to blame GamerGate for everything bad that happens to me" song and dance routine into perspective, doesn't it? But yeah, seriously, fuck Randy Pitchford. I don't know what kind of black magic ritual he used to keep himself in business, but I hope Satan has a very cold place in Hell for him for the shit he's pulled.

Is there any hope for the western gaming industry?

Who's the cuck that made this?

Nope

There's way too many things about that shit that piss me off and I'd put that and a few other things in a giant microwave section like those pieces of shit.

Even Bubsy had the decency to pull the trigger sooner rather than drag it out.

Its only hope is a phoenix-like resurrection amongst dedicated hobbyists AFTER a major industry crash takes out the fucking trash.

Seriously?

Pitchford got some of the jewiest jew lawyers who ever jewed to rip Douk out of the hands of 3DRealms.

The original license allowed Gearbox to publish Douk games while 3D Realms maintained the choice to develop them or hand it off while also keeping ownership of the IP.

Most likely Pitchford threatened to keep bombing them with lawsuits if they didn't hand over Douk.
This was at a time when Pitchford still had a lot of Bordermeme money to burn, so it's the most likely scenario.

I want to completely destroy the western industry as a business and leave future videogames existing only through the kind of people who create dedicated fan projects or modding communities.

I GOT BAZINGAS OF STEEL
BAZINGABAZINGABAZINGABAZINGA

Christ.

What of the Japs? Will the capitulation of the Western industry leave a vacuum for them to fill or will they hoard all their vidya for themselves and never export?

Congratulations, you made a being out of pure cancer.

there better be some sources of this story because the sheer disgust is reaching to critical insanity

*crowd laughing*

japan is about as dead except west doesn't like their shit games

if you didn't buy Umihara Kawase or EDF4.1 when they came out on steam you have no right to complain though

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5101e1/well_reddit_we_did_it_i_would_like_to_extend_a/

topanga/10

At least one good thing came of the Bitchford song.

fucking smegmaking

Praise the drawfags, now THIS is a good one!

I want to beat the fucking shit out of this faggot so badly. I'm mean because the shitty world showed me I have to be in the face of all the injustice and bullshit everyone who doesn't deserve has to deal with, so much of it these shits are responsible for.

I'll spread that sentiment if it's the last thing I do. Shame enablers and sympathizers of this bullshit and make them look pathetic. Make indignation and retaliation a gene of society.

Smegmaking never disappoints.

Top notch lewd bullying. Much better than yuri.

no matter how much you can edit this, the way he moves and looks is cancerous as shit. Put at least a burka on him.

which part? That vivian is steals panties or gilda is actually fat due to the size of the underwear?

GILDA IS NOT FAT!!

Very little info came out of the lawsuit and 3D Realms countersuit, most likely the whole thing is under NDA now.

Look how Pitchford bullied that guy who was maintaining Megaton Edition and various ports.
Also look at what Pitchford did to Sega after jewing the fuck out of Colonial Marines.

I don't believe a single thing that faggot says.

Bullying is a form of yuri, you fucking faggot.

Japan still makes good games, faggot.

so, other than being a nu.male, what does this guy do?

Getting angry on twitter is a job now?

sorry mang, i am too brown to look like that, but hey generalising is fun

If only this was better.

I wish more people responded to "hurr GG is butthurt white males" with "more of you faggots are white males than the very people you obnoxiously shit on and talk down to".

i hope he makes Duke into a trans-muslim atheist disabled gender-fluid woman to teach those evil GooberGators a lesson

Valkyrie Drive?

That's not even remotely sweet or lovely. It's mostly fanservice.

Stop thinking with your dicks guys

I wish it was handled better, since it was pretty neat. Probably shouldn't have tried having 3 different casts when both games didn't have half the diversity of the show. And you know, the plot was really shitty and only actually mattered in the last 2 episodes.

b-beautiful

inb4 salty gamergays

Fuck off

lol u niggas salty AS FUCK

Speaking of which, is there any way to tell someone how to avoid biting bait? hint hint

I'll admit that is a breddy gud intro, so much cancer packed in 18 seconds

Maybe he'll do the sonic fandom next

How could anyone including me forget?

No one fucking cares go back to Jims nutsack

not wanting to give him attention equals butthurt now what a world

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone

I want this with the tans

He's not going to fuck you. Now back to cuckchan with you.

Agreed, but with Freya and Danielle. I swear I'll commission some draws as soon as I get a job.

lol you niggAs salty as fuck lmap

They are SISTERS, you degenerate incestphile

That's what makes it hot.

For her

really hit the nail on the head

it makes you wonder how long you guys will spend here playing fbi before you realise everybody thinks youre a joke

Whats the difference between a gamergater and salt lake city? both are salty and filled with nigger cocks, but only one is butthurt all the time lmao

They don't have that kind of relationship!

If you want to see sisters kissing each other, you already have Viv and Gilda

God fucvking dammit

Tops getting pulled up instead of down or off will never not piss me off.

This is some monkey paw shit.

I don't remember where I heard it but there was a cute joke about how Sailor Moon localized those lesbians into cousins and after the new girl had sex with them Neptune turns over and asks, "Do you want to try for sisters?"

curious who got these gets

Kill yourself.

I expected him to do this. Didn't laugh though, not his best.

Well, you have a point. Saying yurishit is redundant. :^)

REMINDER THAT GIRLS CAN'T LOVE OTHER GIRLS

Those retarded ass anti-yuri faggots back on /a/ made that shit buzzword a button to push.

The only one I'll never want to be a lesbian is Danielle.

Fug

That doesn't mean she can't like boys as well specially little boys

wait, when did ian change sides?

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

A socjus actually changing their mind blows mine. I still can't believe it.

0/10

What the fuck are you talking about?

Re read it.

It's the first fucking listed in the last section

At least the "purest form of love" meme died as a consequence. Can't thank that buzzword enough for it. In all seriousness, I just can't watch a show right now without girl characters having heavy implications of yuri. I just wanted comfy, fun times and girls being friends with each other. Fucking LoveLive Sunshine and Amanchu.

I have eye problems

I have fucking cataracts and I still saw it from the thumbnail. No excuses, get bullied fuckin nerd

I liked it. Why would we be salty?

The only thing shit about yuri are those shitty SoL settings and horribly shit subtext that isn't enough to say it's canon.

Any faggot who hates on the very idea of hetero relationships like happy harem endings not even interfering with lesbians or even a loving brother and sister that also doesn't especially can burn.

Dumbasses on both sides keep wanting them to fight for some reason. I don't care if Jim doesn't come back, I'm putting a stop to this shitty wedge.

o-ok

☑ Gave birth to the Alt-Right archive.is/xl9Ra#selection-3607.170-3613.105 archive.is/TUVBc#selection-1351.0-1355.0
☑ Ruined YouTube for everybody by nodding too disrespectfully
☑ Upset a Randy pauper so much that he broke into song

Nigga what wedge? I don't care if he left faggots sucking his dick trying to pick fights & white knight him irk me cus e-cleb worship

I just finished reading the thread. A lot of faggot shills reared their heads to whine about salty gamergate. Because yeah, WE'RE salty after Gawker died, Zackattack, the CON leaks, yeah. We're so salty! Being validated and winning make us soooo salty!

Could you please not unironically use exclamation marks until a major victory? It makes you look like a faggot. I'm not even calling you one.

You're right. Billy me.

Jim really got pathetic. He even has threads on /cow/ from time to time since he spergs out frequently.

Isn't Jim the faggot who took his ball and went home after people called him out for being classless when he fingerbanged Jade during a skype discussion? Is he still buttsore about that?

I haven't been salty or butthurt in years.

I never got the full story on why he sperged out of gamergate, but I think he's salty because it kept going without him. And with all the winning going on, the poor lad feels left out.

The better question is why the fuck are we talking about Jimbles?

He made a stream where he ignored key gamergate info and spent the whole time fingering his asian gf on audio and had King of Pol express his views on the holocaust never happening.

I dunno? We're feeling nostalgic? I miss that Fennecfox fella.

He sperged out over getting asked about new videos and people making fun of his girlfriend at the time for being Yoko Ono and essentially trying to stop people from being mean on twitter. He also got really asshurt when people made fun of him for still hanging out with said girl after she broke up with him and how he kept praising her cringe worthy art.

heh that sounds about right, althought there is one ascend that may interess me does that count?

so can we start a new game
lets call
WHATS THE REASON
so what will be their excuse when duke nukem fails in sales
>it was the gobbergators

First I heard of his girl being yoko ono. Also I thought them breaking up was proven false.

New theme for GG.

twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/772193761778544641

Shit, here's the link if anyone wants to FART

everyone who attended the Gearbox panel should be crying, honestly

That's not even fucking him. He just made a joke about muh ethics and his retarded aGG fanboys are the ones trying to start shit. Look how terrible that faggot who tried to bait was.

Punished Holla Forums in star trek online

I thought he screwed over someone that was working on controllers for cripples, rather than screw over an actual cripple. Granted, pretty much everything has done makes him out to be complete scum.

I've put up the original earlier. Here's a better song for that, though.

I like to talk about Jim, because he had the perfect chance to be famous and he completely fucked it up. Now he's making shitty videos of low hanging fruit when he could have actually been doing something useful, and he would have been more successful.

My excuse for seeing a new Duke game fail will be that it's another case of SJW taking over something that's successful and running it into the ground. While crying about bigots and social justice as they destroy everything.

He probably thought jim was butthurt because he of his general dislike of GG and Holla Forums in general.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of that "PR" dude who tried going toe-to-toe with Penny Arcade.

the purpose of the game is try to guess what the developers will say to excuse the game for being a failure.

And I need to put an end to that. Jim was one of the most important people in helping GG start and grow in the first place and he knows what's bullshit and can call it out in a witty, funny sarcastic tone. I am not going to just fucking accept him hating us because he thinks it's become something else it isn't.

Hopefully things will go similar to a certain shitty reboot.

I have no idea what point your trying to make other than jim was a key figure to forming GG. Which is true but aside from that I got nothing. I will say that you shouldn't get so hung up on him. As key a figure as he was, he is still an e-celeb in the end.

lol hes not going to fuck you dude

That sounds correct. My mistake. It is all starting to blend together.

I need to show Jim GG hasn't become what he thinks it has. I don't care if he doesn't come back. Someone actually smart like him shouldn't react the way he did and shouldn't think the people fighting to stop socjus have somehow become a bad.

Dude, don't waste your time. If he fucking cared enough he could come see that for himself.

sorry to tell you but he probable doesn't come here. As far as he is concerned he was right about GG. The only reason he knew about what was said about his deviantart video in the thread was because someone bought it to his attention.

doubling down is not partisan, user
some people have a tough time admitting error or defeat
sending emails and rebuilding sites is not what he thinks is going on but he does not care to look for it either, so be it
I'll still watch whatever he is doing if it is interesting or funny

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1

Shill for Tech Raptor
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/772102069909979138

What exactly does he think anyway? I've always been confused about the whole thing. One day I'm listening to his nightly drunk stream or whatever he called them, next day he fucking vanished, came back almost a year later as Mister Metokur. I get that shit went down with his gf, but I never got how he went from that to full anti-gg shill.

Remember when archiving and webming was used as a weapon and not used to create safe spaces?

How much of a faggot do you have to be to not like yuri?

We knew coming in that they were going to ignore it. We also knew that since these leaks are a huge wad of text it will be hard for others to jump in for validation.

Still, them aware of the leaks and such is more then enough. We also now have ammo every time CON shit appears.

Isn't this a camwhore? Eh, still may produce Randy salt so whatever.

Jims not going to fuck you dude

People were mad he was getting laid with a real life Asian female as opposed to a 2d waifu. I don't know why people repeating this narrative think Jim is the one who looks pathetic.

I'm not the one who is mad he got laid, and then has been crying for months non-stop because no one will view Jim as another Ralph outside of a few autistic avatar fags in this thread.

Happy Fathers Day

Archiving/webming videos was always used to deprive views as well as storage to post here. I don't know what else to say user, if you follow these breads since the start you would know this. He should have posted a webm version like always, instead he directly linked to youtube, and as usual was told to fuck off.

If you're going to shill e-celebs on an imageboard, do it right.

Trying to deprive Jim of views like he's an SJW pretty much validates every criticism I've heard about this thread being an insular circle jerk. Not even Acid Man would be stupid enough to demand archives for IA on his forum, but here we are with the Holla Forums general thread, which is pretty much the most annoying thread on Holla Forums in general at this point.

This is some intense autism.

Wrong.

Youtube videos are always encouraged to be archived and webm, regardless who they are. It's irrelevant how you feel about the youtuber. Jim does not get special treatment, he's not special, he was always a Vaatividya of Holla Forums.

Honestly, it just sounds like to me you're trying to whiteknight a bit too hard for an e-celeb. This sounds like just like Ralph having a cry when his articles were being archived, even though he isn't an "sjw".

Why isn't her other daughter in any of the pictures??

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

JIM PLS NOTICE ME PLS

I mean his, anyone can make a mistake!

See, this is what I'm saying, you want to make Jim into Ralph, but you can't because everyone likes him outside of this 4AM thread for GG avatar fags. Honestly, if jettisoning all the people who liked IA and agreed with his views was a great strategy, how come your numbers are so low currently?

Shit is just autistic really. I don't know what's next, Hotwheels also distanced himself from GG as well, we going to shit on him all the time as well due to uncontrollable autism?

You drew that third one to draw viv's freckled ass, didn't you?

you're embarrassing yourself kid

Liberals are dead. Liberals don't have to be your audience anymore.

You're always supposed to archive and mirror shit. If you can do that instead of direct linking to anything, no matter who it is, then it should be done. It's not a prohibition specifically targeting IA

That's not autistic. Stop bullshitting now.

Nice projection. Too bad I remember what things were like before everyone was forced to use this thread or plebbit.

God damn. Marche really hit a nerve for saying that Jim was going after low hanging fruit in his newest video.

What I remember happening was everyone in this thread getting super salty about him making fun of Marche for furfaggotry. I'm in this thread every day. I'm sorry, you can't pull that one on me. I haven't even watched a lot of his newer shit, I just think some of you guys are acting like faggots about him constantly and it shows.

All I'm fucking saying is I don't want him to hate GG over a retarded misunderstanding and calling out obnoxious faggots who accuse me of being a shill or a fanboy.

I never stopped watching his shit, or unfollowed him on twatter. I thought his deviant art video was funny.

Last post since this is derailing again

Jim is an e-celeb twitterfag that not everyone likes, like countless other fags here (every time Netscape tries to post a video he's told to fuck as well, or someone shills QuQu videos, among many others). Shocking, I know. Just because people make fun of him or shittalk him doesn't mean he's equatable to Ralph, but not everyone is keen on him.

Many in GG h make fun of Jim, and Jim makes fun of GG. I see no issue here.

[Citation needed]

Even if this was true, I mean, everyone outside of 8ch seems to like Game Grumps, despite being cancer.

I don't even know what you're talking about here at this point.

If you actually read these threads you would know the answer to that. The answer: no, most seem chill with him, everyone knows he distanced himself after KoP drama, we called him a faggot a couple of times when he said stuff many didn't agree with and his tendency for IRC faggotry, but overall he rarely comes up in discussion negatively unless someone provokes.

Which is what happened here: some fag I guess got butthurt some don't like Jim so he keeps posting here "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE JIM" multiple threads after the fact even though after 2 years of shitflinging back and forth it should be pretty obvious why.

Again, I don't know why you're trying so hard to find out why some anons won't validate or care much for a random e-celeb who just made a video making fun of Deviantart, something normalfags have been doing for years. Many e-celebs are made fun of here, I don't see why Jim is somehow special.

You are over a year too late. Do you seriously not remember him getting asshurt and taking potshots over the e-celeb thread? How he and Jayde made OC making fun of GG? And all the other potshots he took on twitter form time to time?

Do you seriously think that was his only time being reminded of GG? Again, GG makes fun of Jim, Jim makes fun of GG. The end.

K

The dude has hated GG for over a year now. Where have you been?

What's this faggot's problem?

can't control others agendas in this case user
most here been emailing and rebuilding the new sites, he chooses to see the KIA happy friendship club instead as the entirety– he is not the only one who is this narrow viewed– others flaked out and painted with a broad brush too once they took so criticism or trolling

send emails, go to better sites, play vidya– doesn't have to be anything other than laughs either.

Which one exactly? Jim got butthurt over people giving him shit for fingering Ian his chink gf and by not being his personal army so he retreated to his corner like a child. Is there anything else missing?

You're seriously suggesting this thread is a representation of the views of Holla Forums as a whole?

Also if ecelebs and twtitterfags are cancer, why are you constantly fondling the balls of the twittertard avatarfags and namefags in this thread like their heroes? There's just a bit of a lack of self awareness when people here act like IA is the biggest faggot to ever live.

/cow/ apparently has occasional thread about him. I don't know what Holla Forums thinks of him. Also your making to big of a deal about someone asking for an archive. Only one person asked for an archive mate.
Nigga in what way are we "jettisoning" people who like him. By disagreeing with you? People were talking about sending the ConLeaks to him in hopes he would make a video about him. And I've always seen split opinions about Jim both here and GGHQ. Hell, I remember a couple thread ago someone linked a stream by him. Most people didn't really talk shit about him accept for maybe two people. Only reason there talking shit now is because they view him as sperging out some people not liking his newer videos. Which is pretty much how this always goes.

His comment didn't seem directed at him in particular.
Sounds like it's directed at us in general. I doubt he even knows we have a resident furfag in denial who comes to these thread. He just was told we were being salty about his videos here and decided to make a joke/potshot at us.

This is a joke, right?

He's defending Youtube's enforcement of their shitty terms of service. Chris made a video breaking all their new rules to test the system, and got no email or communication. But the video was demonetized.

I don't know. Probably because they do things related to GG and don't act like some pissy ex.

The only namefag in this thread is Val. I'm not sure what avatarfags you're refering to. 104 people have posted in this thread. One namefag out of 104 is pretty good in my opinion.

I just got involved near last year after bitterly and angrily realizing the 4chan my brother spoke about for years was dead and cuckchan was beyond saving no matter how hard I tried to fight retards in the face of the disgustingly shit moderation after that faggot who had created a legacy sold out.

He claimed the goals and point of GG had somehow become lost with too many parts becoming "as bad". If he's going to be that sensitive about his Yoko Ono, then I won't bother, but the other shit he has no real argument when the fucking simple meaning is stopping this cancer fucking up our games and burning down the trash responsible.

there are people in this thread that don't send emails now that you unspoilered this you need to send emails to at least 5 people or your mom will die in her sleep

Give me 5 email addresses to send emails to.

Jokes on you I'm actually writing emails right now

Nigga if you are here everyday like you said you are suffering from some serious delusions. Both Gildafag, marche, And Val are frequently cause a shitfit whenever they post here(not unlike what is currently happening is this thread regarding jim). Sure some people here don't shit on him, but saying we fondle there balls makes you sound like a some butthurt faggot mad that someone he likes got shit on this time around.

idgcsmb.com/contact-us/
cu.pepsico.com/mtndew
thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/
makerstudios.com/about#/contact
gamesindustry.biz/contact?subject=news

Here's some, I hope my mom will survive on just 4 today, sent some yesterday too

No?

You used an Argumentum ad populum

I retorted with another one. You claim everyone loves Jim. And I just said everyone also likes Game Grumps, even though I've never seen it in a positive light on imageboards, especially 8ch. Your assertion that everyone likes Jim is not only untrue, but worthless regardless as it doesn't mean anything.

Nothing implied this thread is some sort of representation on anything. Generals generally aren't representative of anything at all.

Acid Man is told to take off his trip and fuck off countless of times. Marche is told to stop derailing, to admit he's a furry, and has been timed out from the mods numerous times for being autistic. Val every day is told to stop namefagging, and many hate him for ruining Holla Forums projects. Gildafag needs to one day admit that RPing is gay and Gilda is shit.

But despite being faggots and despite the fact that they will never go the fuck away, they still somewhat contribute, despite being faggots. Same with other twitterfags and e-celebs that many don't like, but still contribute. Whether it's with emailing, morale, or just discussion (yes, some of these faggots do discuss and make themselves useful from time to time, despite being faggots) over these 2 years at the end of the day in GG autismland we know we can count of these faggots when the time arises, despite them being cancer. Jim, at the end of the day, took his ball and went home when things got hot. That's his choice. The end.

hello?

Jim also became what he hated another e celeb and his videos are low tier cause like vatti shills he steals everything from 4chan but 4chan is so cancerous now that he can't take anything of value now.
Jim ironically had his own clique despite hating on those who had cliques.

He is mad cause we still kicked the shit out of our foes and keep thriving.

You forgot this option.

Well let's see here

Nobody likes him, insists on namefagging even when he knows is an atrocious thing to do on an imageboard

Everyone keeps telling him to take off the name and trip because he only attracts spergs with it. Even for the brief time he took off his trip, he kept fucking namefagging, so it made no fucking difference.

Not a single one of his posts are ever good. You could say "b-but he's just shitposting!" but not even his shitposts are good.

Want to count Gildafag?

Shilling a Reddit child and insisting we celebrate her birthday, insists on baking threads and then fucks them up all the time.

No one worships any of these fags. I swear, it's like your Jim's wife or something.

That's fucking abhorrent holy shit.

What websites are these advertisers for?

those are specific to the polaris game jam sabotage and cover up by certain journos colluding

They both have their use, for different reasons.

Every tool box needs a hammer.

So what should my email say?

I don't usually send emails because I don't think the way I type would be taken seriously for things relating to socjus.

I can control my anger when it counts, I can't control my fucking attitude. I've become such a meanspirited faggot who seems to enjoy being disrespectful and insulting almost 24/7.

But he turned his back just because of the shit he got over Jade. That's what I can't stand.

This wasn't him impossibly getting emotionally overwhelmed by the enemy, it was a stupid incident regarding an Asian piece of ass he was moving quickly with. For personal reasons everything fell apart and now he's against us. That's what I hate,

Fyi, there has been an expose revealing new information regarding the Polaris game jam that failed etc
link bonegolems article and any other stuff you want.
let them know your thoughts

You forgot to mention that marche is a fucking furry, and that acidman's waifu is shit, but otherwise good list.

I honestly think some people here are writing their own narratives/history. Everything significant GG accomplished seems to have come from the original thrust of operation disnod and there's been a lot of coasting off of that since then. As far as sheer numbers goes, GG imploded sometime in 2015.

Can we give him 1 ad back?

"Hello, I wish to inform you that there has been an expose revealing new information in regards to the Polaris Game jam that failed. This new information reveals that it failed due to collusion by certain journos across various sites. I hope this information can be beneficial to you. Included is a link to an article with said information.

Sincerely, user."

How's that? And do you have the link to bonegolems article by chance?

Did you not pay attention to the entire month dickrider kun?

No.

Here's OAG's article on it.

He has lots not said about Diagra, they mention him in their meeting minutes, when he spills the beans on that– I might believe his transformation is complete. Still seems opportunistic and faking sheepishness when those logs came out.

PCworld, 3 related to polaris and gamesbiz. The first and the last are for giving CON a fluffy piece. You should send an email asking them if they are aware of the leaks (link them the washington examiner one, the Usher's and bonegolem's) and ask them if they plan to release any statement since they gave favorable reviews/were associated with Quinn and now it was discovered she actually engages on most of what she was supposed against

Here's the thing, when it comes to companies they're not going to grade your grammar. As long as you can get across that you're upset and what you're upset about they'll make a not and if enough people are upset they'll take action. Whether you're an idiot or a genius a sale is a sale and a loss is a loss.

make a note*

Oh yes lets not forget TD wus successful getting JP's attention

Sor once more wrong

Like this?

I wanted TD to do more, but people still bought that Fire Emblem game like consumer whores. I don't think you can compare the success of TD to disnod at all.

Weren't people here less mad about the asian peace of ass and more mad about how the stream shilled as a gamergate stream(either by the streamers or anons who thought it was gamergate related and said it was) Only to visit what was essentially a stream with everyone in it being a drunk and just doing dumbshit.

I just woke up
looks like someone eating the rotting fruit up off the floor

I've always felt indifferent about Jim, never listened to any of his stuff during his IA days and I don't know, if he wanted to walk away from GG cause of the fingering scene that's really on him but I don't know why needs to bringing us up in a negative light, then again that goes for basically everyone that's gone, its rare for someone to just leave quietly, only one I can think of is Oliver.

In the end I don't think it matters, we're still here and will most likely be here for a very long time.

I'd say most left when Trump's campaign started getting serious. Holla Forums and everyone who was here just to fight SJW stuff took to that cause as it was bigger and more eventful. Then, when the memes really started flowing, most the shitposters jumped ship as well. I can't really blame them. No one is going to make a "gamers are dead" or "bring back bullying" sized mistake at this point but there has been PLENTY of shit of flip out about with the election.

On the whole, we've moved on to what we've always known we'd move on to: less of an active and more of a watchdog role. Did you read that article that Gawker guy wrote after the bankruptcy? Our power wasn't just taking our their ad revenue for a bit, which was huge of course, but it was also being ever present to needle their ever mistake after the fact. Things like the CON leaks play into that. There weren't many (any?) actionable smoking guns BUT next time one of them tries to stir up trouble…well, it's going to be quite a bit harder for them to maintain credibility, isn't it?

>twitter.com/laura_hudson

Shes with FF you dipshit of course shell ignore it

Didn't that that Fire Emblam x SMT game sale like shit due to the shitstorm raised about all the localization changes? You don't think that was mostly due to all the shit we spread about it?

TD was about awareness and did its job very well and to the Jim shill keep saying we didn't do shit when everything says other wise

Nigger the inital sales for FE implied millions. But it just went out like a wet fart & went further down in sales

Being a watchdog to me is like giving the antis their boogeyman without having the operational thrust to actually do any damage to our enemies. I mean sure, you can watch these people implode on their own, but at one point GG was actually hurting people like Gakwer, not jut being a bystander.

Fire Emblem sold well, the crossover didn't but it would have sold like shit anyways so I'm not sure they'll learn a lesson from that.

You're putting words in my mouth. You seriously think GG is as strong now as it was in 2014, because that's what you're implying, that nothing has changed.

I'm not a shill for Jim. I wouldn't have said shit if this thread was constantly dumping on him.

idiots didnt understand TD simple as that
we pointed out a massive amount of fucking horrible bits on fire emblem and sure as hell gained a lot of attention doing it that it pissed off every SJW fuck who cared and annoyed the fuck out of every localization company

like shit that Askey guy that blocked me for giving the offical account shit DM me and had a bitchfit at me trying to defend his position with muh deadlines and shit when I brought up that shitty otome game that got such a bad port even fujo creeps complained

then also that shitty game review account the other day getting really fucking angry bringing up me mentioning a few changes in bravely second
ontop of that various other things like that git gud mem spewing shit from monster hunter gen getting a lot of attention and people complaining

censorship in localization is a very hot issue and discussed a lot more now that there was a big voice to push it

Not really it bombed in the grand scheme

It would have sold millions with the initial sales

It did sell millions.

I still don't know why that' other clique made up bots to kill it.

You're dumb as fuck if you think GG didn't get stronger int eh grand scheme & our foes got weaker

No it fucking didin't you nigger 100,000's =/= Millions

because user IA was right and we didnt ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK and try and get Rapp fired

Ok, I sent 5 emails in regards to the Polaris game jam. Does it matter what type of email account I sent them from? Simply sharing information isn't illegal is it? I don't want these companies tracking me down or some shit.

It sold around two million copies.

First, you can't even support your own Holla Forums gamergate board, you talk a big game and complain about others, but you can't even support your own board. How is it believable that GG is as a big as it was, when the presensence on Holla Forums has been moved to this thread that is 50 percent shitposting.

Second, I never said anything bad about TD. I supported TD, but comparing the scale of TD to disnod is nuts. Also not much has happened after TD, other than stuff that was set in motion due to disnod like Gakwer getting fucked. Brote leaks were nice, but I'm waiting to see how their used to actually change the status quo.

watch out for the pespi hit sqauad

TD did so well and did its job and will keep so since localization has gotten worse.

Your shilling super hard for Jim and GG had the last laugh in gawker dying and GG has for most of 2016 has just been a relive of the glory days but with what we wanted finally coming into fruition.

nah it sold well. I even expected it to do well. that was why downpour's focus was on informing people of the changes not trying to get people to not buy it.

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2016/160427_4e.pdf
it sold around 1.84 million copies combined.

TD is why PQcube exists, it proved there's a market for untouched games.

Im going by US

TD was about awareness and that's all it was advertised on awareness that jap games are being tampered with and cucked like JUSTin Trudeau's sex life.

Nigga it doesn't need to be, most of our foes got weaker and are getting shit on by people other than us. Tons of weebs independent of GG shat on the treehouse localizations when it was spread by Torrential Downpour.

It still sold close to a million in the US probably. Huge bulk of overseas sales for Nintendo is to the US and there was 1.1 million sales overseas as of the end of March.

Are you afraid? I'm gonna MAKE them come after me eventually.

Maybe you should try being a bit more personal like "Hello mr X. I've being reading about internet communities and online harassment blah blah and I ended up reading your article about CON. Since you praised it so much I was wondering what's your opinion about the recent news where they had their chatlogs leaked blah blah they engage on the same sort of harasment they should protect people from blah blah are you going to update your article or publish any statement? Thanks for your time, I'll be waiting your reply. user A. N."

I know, but then there's a chance she tries dismissing it or even better like throwing a hissy fit. Then you can archive it and escalate to someone above her. If her superior doesn't give a crap you escalate to an advertiser

It sold 300,000 in its opening weekend being the fastest selling game in the series. I would guess It has sold around 1 million in the US by now.

It ain't no flop.

On another note if ICANN does shutdown Holla Forums what are you guys going to do? I'm not sure myself, it depresses me to even think about it.

I never heard about that. I thought PQube just worshipped the gods of oppai and yuri.

Yeah. People going
don't understand that TD wasn't a boycott.

What's ICANN?

PQube is owned by the people that run Rice Digital, that tried to court SJWs after the DOAX3 debacle. If they're putting the SJW shit in the past, I don't care as long as the games are unmolested.

I'll probably become a terrorist if that happens

PQube are part of the same parent company as RiceDigital, don't fall for their pandering

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. Obama's giving up US control over internet and there's talk of the UN taking control of ICANN. Not promising for places like this if they do considering what we know about how shitty the UN is.

Do you know how domain names work?
If not, they're the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. They oversee most every domain name.

Come on, the goal was to take out people like Treehouse. It had shades of boycott even if you say it was just to inform. Which is fine, my only point is that you didn't have the same thrust behind it like earlier in GG's life cycle.

The problem also was Fire Emblem's audience is Tublrinas unfortunately.

On one hand, I'm worried because I know what the UN would happily do to places like 8ch.

On the other, it's the fucking UN, who are so utterly ineffectual it's practically a fucking meme at this point.

So basically, if something DOES happen (and I think there's a low chance of anything actually happening, but there IS a chance) we're in trouble.

We need an internet alternative. Why doesn't any /g/fag get on that?

Them pandering is good, because that's why companies should be forced to do regardless. The customer is always right.

Their localizations themselves haven't been damaged, so I'll still support them.

That and the main reasons it sold well was because it was running off Awakening's reception and it was split into 3 games to inflate sales.

TOR, i2p, Tixati, the tech is there. It's just getting people to install and use it that's the problem.

TD was never a boycott shills like revolt and goons tried to say it was but it was purely about spreading awareness about shit localization and with keep being that.

Why? People who care enough will just have to jump ship and use something that isn't influenced by pathetic pieces of shit who unironically believe not tolerating speshul snowflakes or savages is "hate speech".

Yeah, because there is no reason why someone wouldn't want to change their last name, like say your Father is an asshole, or your family is a bunch of failures you don't want to be associated with.

Some people take their wives' last name to cover up their previous criminal records.

So telling people to buy the Japanese version was boycott? Also TD anons were giving people a heads up on the Japanese version on sale on sites like play Asia

I really want to fan flames of dissent against the government. I want fucking mass secession.

Seems like semantics. You want to inform people of shitty localizations so people stop buying shitty localizations and companies have to change their practices. The only think you didn't do was have people pledge that they wouldn't buy these games.

How do I email

jimmy isnt gonna fuck you

Thats 1 million split between two/two and a half games. To get the full package and the full story, you would have to get both sides. If the majority only bought 1, then in reality it would be more like 150,000 games were sold.

None of that helps when ICANN can just reclaim urls and IPs.

I don't know if it would well. If Texas secedes, it means California will run the rest of the country via the electoral college. Some of use like living in the north.

I'm saying fuck internet altighee. Make something else that tells fascist moralfaggots to fuck off.

Your really trying this whole well it was still a boycott angle huh?

Wonder if Russia is still good for that promise of aid to Texas if it chooses to secede.

So the only thing we didn't do was make it a boycott.

Yeah, I want balkanization.

Well if you like living in the North you are free to stay there.

We go ipfs, tor, retroshare (I think you can make groups/subforums on it). We could also go to some russian host and become a botnet

They pander using one company to say how much they love you and how they despise censorchip too and the other one to shit on you and join the masses of cunts trying to make jap devs avoid bringing stuff to the west. In the end RiceDigital/PQube wins anyway because you'll still buy from them for not "damaging the localization" and on the eventual chance they succeed in to shaming jap devs they will be one of the few suppliers bringing the "forbidden" games overseas

ICANN, I believe has nothing to do with IP addresses since ipv6.

miranda isn't going to fuck you ever, and also it would be bestiality with a fat dog

I just need to make sure 8ch and 2D porn is preserved at all costs.

False, ICANN runs IANA.

It could also be a course correction. Which is fine, I want SJWs to fuck off. If they admit their strategies are the same as torching piles of money and change, great. Winning means getting people on the fringes of the shit to change teams.

Out of all the mockery I've seen directed at marche in this thread. That was one of the weakest burn attempts I've seen yet. Just stick with "fuck off furfag."

Oh fuck off with the revisionist history. We had nothing to do with the Rapp thing. Why do people keep making shit up. It was to bring attention to something that was being ignored. You want to talk to the people who want to "take out" people and companies get yourself an IRC handle.

TD ran as expected. I'm not the one arguing with you. I fully admit we've bled numbers. That's why the OPs on Holla Forums have changed in the nature of how they are run. TD is a good example of that. An op ran with less people, for a different effect.

I didn't know RiceDigital/PQube had the power to kill off their competitors and stop new ones from cropping up.

You're the one revising history now. The argument was Rapp wasn't the one localizing shit and shouldn't be focused on, but Treehouse as a whole was fair game for torching. Tone down that autism please.

So taking out Gawker and bad journos was never a goal? Holy shit, you're retarded.

My nephew says he saw a player in Chivalry named GamerBateTruthr. Do you think it was pro or anti?

anti probably

How long before he pulls out the old arguments like needing leaders?

Betting better than even odds that it's anti.

If you give them money their chances of stay afloat are higher. Also if they have more money they can buy more stuff and sell cheaper (but not as cheap as if the game had a western version)

So you would rather take GG autism over connections and past statements over getting an outlet for uncensored ecchi games in the United States? Seems pretty dumb to me. Rice Digital were nobodies before this. Who cares if we get games like Valkyrie Drive uncensored and they shut up since they can't shit on their own products?

So what your saying is if I give them money I can get more decent/good localization and possibly at a cheaper price. I'm okay with that, especially since it would show other companies to emulate them meaning more decent localizations.

Here we go again, You seem to like overrating opinions you don't like and acting as if GG is a hivemind.

I'll never forget, I just wanted to play video games.

Your full of shit stop trying to twist shit into your own bs historical vision I have to say your new brand of shill that is more dishonest then the Ralph shill.

I telling you to held them accountable, ask them about their double standard on the matter before giving them money. If you are ok with them helping cunts to close the doors to jap devs just because they might open a little window for you then you probably don't have anything against Kotaku and the likes who do the same (shit on you then bring exclusive news)

How is me saying the obvious, that TD took a shit on Treehouse, shilling you retard? I was there for all of that shit. The reason why people didn't want to target Rapp is because she wasn't a localizer and could become a Literally Who, not because Treehouse was off limits. You conflating attacking Treehouse with attacking Rapp make it seem like you weren't even there for those discussions. Also extra points for being so butt hurt about being wrong that you're calling me a shill and namedropping the ralphshill for no reason.

He says he shot the fucker in the face a dozen times. I'll let him know he did good.

How exactly is releasing a game even more fanservicey than DOAX3 like Gal Gun 2 closing the doors on games like DOAX3? Also while their press outlet that published that article was retarded, I'm not going to push ecchi games in the US in the vein attempt to try to help ecchi games in the US. Businesses can change strategies. It's not impossible especially when SJW bullshit sells like rocks. Also the SJWs responsible for such shit may not be the heads of said company and can be told to shut up.

*punish

Good morning.
I am glad to see that some people in this thread are actually trying to get shit done regarding the CON Leaks.

I don't see anything new in the OP and I don't see any mentions of a new OP being worked on so I guess I will start that.

Remember faggots, Don't derail and do shit.

You have been handed a gold plate full of everything you wanted, don't just sit there and talk about other shit ignoring it.

That's the point, if these thing DID happened then things are fine.

if they keep using RiceDigital to give voice to censors then soon other games might not come to the west and then they will be the new gatekeepers because they will make deals of exclusivity regarding translation and selling.

Bait is tasty, even the most steadfast user seems unable to resist it. If you are able to work on the OP, I'll appreciate it, at least

I plan to do a lot more than change the OP tbh.

If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself.

A bunch of jackasses here have been sitting on their asses for the past week, ignoring the CON Leaks and our Goal.
Fucking pathetic.

It is amazing that no one has updated the OP, it should have been the first thing done, like seriously, Leaks get released, new thread with new OP about the leaks.
But no, new thread, no new OP about the leaks except for like a sentence or two.

You're filtering this through your own biases. They tried to piggy back off of Play-Asia roasting SJWs to sell DOAX3 thinking that they could get antis or someone to buy DOAX3 from them instead. They weren't anti-DOAX3, they probalby just had retarded bluepills working for them that couldn't see through the media garbage to get the point. This probably didn't work at all for them and may have lost them customers.

So with that in mind, no boycotting their uncsensored weebo titty games that SJWs shit on is not worth it. Supporting those games in the market is more important and will help more games for that get released in the US untainted. What you are suggesting is completely assbackwards and is not going to have the intended result at all.

Have the leaks been fully combed through, yet? Last I heard, some infographs were being drafted and videos were in the process of being made to spread.

Cheong's articles might be good ones to show off, with provided context that he was part of them before turning over and blowing the whistle.

Good morning anons. I've been busy playing RPG's and Ragnarok Online as of late. And I still see people on Twitter underestimating feminists and SJW's reach in society and still calling them a "loud minority that's just undergoing a phase." I'm really sick of it, haven't they learned anything from video games at all? I'm just asking.

I know, I'm (1), but my point still stands.

Did he post articles? Can you link them to me?
And I am not too sure if they are fully combed through, there is a ton of stuff to go through but I think Leopirate is going to go through a fair bit of it for his video.

Until then tho I suggest that if people aren't busy, bored, and want shit done here, to read the leaks and see if there is anything of interest.

They are a loud minority, but they have people in positions of power. That's the issue.

Stop that. That aside, David Gruber Allen was involved with Cisbusters, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Axe Cop, and Veronica Mars (the show Anita encourages pirating). Not sure if that information is wholly useful, but given every fucking tie that's been exposed, it might be

These people are on Twitter who keep saying that feminists and SJW's needs to be ignored because "they'll fade away eventually" really makes me sick.

Haven't they learned anything AT ALL that the "method" that they're using have cost the West its sanity? Academia, films, comic books, government agencies, think tanks, name it, they already have subverted it and now they got their filthy paws in big gaming studios in North America. When will these people wake up and actually see the forest fires from the trees! God damn it, I'm sick of them!

So you're argument is that if I buy an uncensored titty game from PQube it's going to give money to people to stop me from buying uncensored titty games from said compnay, thus denying said company of income. This is the problem with a autism, real life isn't everything is black or everything is white. Also if Capcom released SFV with the spanking and crotch shots back in it, I'd buy from Capcom again as well. I'm in this to protect games, that's it.

They need to start getting reigned in by the Jews who are about making money instead of just agenda pushing. This is why Ghostbusters flopping is important, because the entertainment industry remembers shit like that.

Please add "NYS" to the next bread's title. It makes it easy to jump to by looking for keywords.

And it's very existence drives aGG into an impotent, frothy rage.

When these stubborn retards of all human beings spew shit about tokenism or "hurr sockpuppets" at #NotYourShield that's the point I feel rage overwhelming me.

#NotYourSockpuppet

Geordie Tait. That's the guy that appeared on a KOP stream and actually called for interment camps for gamergays, right? I remember he took a moment and thought it was extreme, then mindkilled himself and basically said "I thought it, I have to back it up"

Because they are a loud minority, they just wield a lot of power, the media is on their side for example, gaming journalism is utterly infested with them and is trying to gatekeep to turn games into something else, comics are completely and utterly dead purely because of a few people in positions of power and localization has been hit hard though that was always kind of a weak spot anyway.

What is this about?
Is this an updated OP?

It's not really being used all that much these days. You have a point about the keyword thing though.

Not sure if this was talked about before, and this is sort of offtopic, but Kojima weighed in on adding minorities for the sake of adding minorities. Taken from Oliver's twitter.

metalgearinformer.com/?p=28021
archive.is/nuw7J#selection-363.0-363.156

Anyone?
I don't wanna work on an OP if someone else already is?

Got a few more articles about it saved with me..

Love you guys. G'night.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/772152672254169089

Just want to say that this is very pretty art.

Link the article that Banana Nazi screencapped. Do it.

Moral restrictions, yea fuck off cunt.

You gotta love how they still try to push "Y-YOU'RE JUST ENTITLED!" No shit, dumbasses, we're the ones paying for it.

Its amazing how these people expect us to not to demand non shitty games and want us to buy their shitty walking simulators to boot.

archive.is/DjGxj

Oh yeah, because god knows they won't go out of their way to buy the walking simulators they put on a pedestal. No, they expect gamers, the "unwashed masses" in their eyes, to foot the bill.

Thanks. This just hits me, remember when Stephen Totilo wrote an article in favor of Anita Sarkeesian where she talked about "8 things that game devs should consider to make games that doesn't suck for women" or something like that. Do a side-by-side comparison of the article and this now. I now remember this article from months back, thank goodness it now refreshed me.

Any tips for email writing? I mean besides being polite, personal and on the point. Not sure if I should use my actual email address with my name or a more anonymous one.

Self-righteous bullshit has to be one of the easiest things to call out.

I keep one under another name, nothing ridiculous sounding.

If you're using an article in your email, it might be a good idea to put in short, related excerpts as well as the article link, especially if you're emailing advertisers who might not click on the link.

twitter.com/nataliemac17/status/771815900903190528

I wonder if liberal retards will ever realize that withholding facts just makes their arguments look weak.

Yea Brock is another example of the broken court system but the monkey on the left was jailed for drug and prostitution charges.

Always use facts.

█ █ █ █ █

Don't use your personal email, their hotpockets might try doxing you or signing you up with spam. Make a new one with a decent alias instead of "xXxNi66erzxXx" or "joyBboy2008"

Never mention GG or anything like that, or your email will go straight in the bin. Speak for yourself as a concerned customer. If you have used the product in the past drop evidence or make it clear. Don't use archives, use the links themselves (again, it's another flag.) Write like a normalfag, and assume the guy on the other end is a normalfag.

Out of curiosity, who owns the IP of hackers? Would using the name "Crash Override" be a breach of copyright? Would it be possible to notify the rights holder of the name of the theft of their IP? Especially in light of the harassment caused by Crash Override Network?

Or xXxJhoneNny69xXx.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/772293533172535297

It would be a PR nightmare for the IP holders.

I have no idea what you're trying to imply with that but that is up there as one of the biggest troll tweets of any creator I've seen.

No imblicajuns, just wanted an excuse to post it.

Fair enough.

MODS MODS MODS

Why aren't there more efforts to establish a link with Japanese gamers?

They're already annoyed by SEALDs and accuse them being no better than nagging moralfag mothers.

The language barrier. Too much crap to translate and not so many volunteers. Also every feedback needs to be translated too

ded

and it's all your fault

STOP
HAMMER TIME

twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/771871501926608896/video/1

twitter.com/larryelder/status/772296343733755905

HAMMER TIME

Its like she's Murphy law incarnate. Everything she's doing is biting her in the ass and she's not getting any breaks this time.

You can only avoid harvesting your seeds of malice for so long until they uproot themselves and fuck you so hard you wish the Grim Reaper tore your soul out to make it stop.

anyone know how "localized" this shit is gonna be?

Forced shitty accents like the other remakes have already been shown off.

Get ready for bad puns, awkward stereotypes, altered "lewd" dialogue and toned down violent dialogue like the rest of the remakes with no chance at a fan translation to fix it.

thats a shame, ive never played any DQ games outside of monster and rocket slime

fapped to this guys picture books a fuck tont hough
exhentai.org/g/862026/46aa131c89/

They're great games trapped forever with shitty localizations. If you want to still play em, go for it. Just pirate it because SE doesn't deserve a dime

think I might pass untill its on sale or something used

grabbing banned in Australia games instead I suppose

And people are STILL pulling the whole MUH SOGGY KNEES shit.

Ya know what, if not wanting a corrupt, incompetent moron like Hillary as the president then go ahead, call me a misogynist.

We don't know yet, Im still getting it on account of it being my favorite DQ of all time but goddammit.

Didn't they say the translation will be redone from scratch? So either really good and accurate (lol) or pretty fucking bad.

That game looks rad

I honestly dunno much about it outside it being B&

It's a dungeon crawler with customizable robots and anime.

yea knew it was a dungeon crawler just didnt know its gimic
vita has a nice amount of dungeon crawl games

But I thought the Vita was a meme machine with no games and 3DS was the only thing worth shit for this entire generation?

both have a nice selection of games
Vita just has more weebshit ones that normalfags cant into and not fucking 50000 different marios

who are you quoting?

I wish you were

amalanetwork.com/2016/09/03/hypocritical-outrage-over-youtubes-ad-policies/

Good article on the youtube situation.

archive.is/mbBBu
Stop shilling your shitty articles here, keep tipping your fedora to Leslie Jones, and go screen cap more bullshit for your clickbait.

Oh, he's that ghazi mod that wanted to dox those game devs that supported us while proclaiming himself as a saint and us evil nazi demon right-wingers while crying that ghazi was all he had and gamergate took that from him. archive.is/iNc0N

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/772349050133868544

archive.is/mbBBu#selection-509.0-509.1
The article's alright up to this point, but then they drop the veil and fill the second half with bullshit.

>There was some success seen in this tactic: the Gate duped Intel into pulling ads from a Gawker. This was the only success the Gate saw[…]

And then at the end, to top it all off:
On its own, this is a statement I can agree with; it accurately describes opportunists like Jim or /ggr/ who (rightly) get shunned for this behaviour, and could also describe the shills and SJWs that disrupt the attention and effort going towards "legitimate concerns" by using trollbait.

However, the author follows this with:
As confirms, this reads like a [citation needed] Ghazi screed.

Alright then, should I remake the OP?
If so, what should I take out, what should I keep?

Please Note: I am an amateur when it comes to this so either someone else does it or prepare to risk the OP looking like shit, because you fuckers are lazy and can't do shit yourself.

He's a ghazi mod who turned to clickbait blogging to "fight' us after getting removed from the only meaning of his life, clickbait sophist bullshit argument and rationalization, start with some points that are somewhat legit, then ends with it to demonize both youtubers who were affected by this and adds us, and frames those screenshots from KiA to make seem like we're some Illuminati manipulating advertisers.

Into the fucking trash it goes.

I think the univision buy-out isn't necessary anymore; take brote off the OP and include more links and/or pastebins instead of almost ten hours of shitposting streams. You have a huge list there :

Techraptor should stay for now, but perhaps the "git gud" (nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/) article from nichegamer and the "it's legal but it's not right" from techraptor should be promoted too

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/51388k/pax_field_report_keep_your_politics_out_of_our/

i1.wp.com/www.amalanetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Screen-Shot-2016-09-01-at-6.59.19-PM.png

I agree with this we asked google and youtube allow advertisers to choose to not show their adds on people they dislike.

And that is what google did, this is a win for GG

What should I put them under?
Like, description wise?

Like the Mombot description is about Mombot exposing aGG as the frauds they are, Deepfreeze updates with the conflicts of interests from Rob Zacny, Leigh Alexander, and so on .

Mh, good question. Anything that comes to mind sounds like some proselytizing bullshit so I'm not sure.

nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/

How is something like that?

Eh, could be simple enough. Would appreciate feedback from other anons to know if it's all that needed.
Also, if you have the OP space (doubt it but eh), share the tweets for each of those articles too.

Alright, I updated the OP a little bit, made a pastebin with information about who to contact, what has to be done, etc, that way we have the information in one post, rather than multiple posts like we normally do.
I will also be including pictures in the OP from the previous threads that had information about who to contact, what to give them, etc.

It's not a major overhaul but any edit is better than no edit.

Quick question, how do I bold stuff in red text?

Oh wow, you are QUITE new at this shit indeed !
Since you'r doing good, I'd advise visiting >>>/test/ to try out various shit before posting it out there, can definitely help. Also, here's a nice infograph, super old but might come in handy.

Thanks, just tested my OP, everything seems to be in order.

Just gotta think up a fancy title for it.

It's never too late to be a newfag edition.

I've never managed to write a code for color text…

If I recall it was quickly turned off after the GG exodus. No recollection as to why or when.

Val killed the thread

Daily reminder that a fucking goon that goes by the name of Learningcode is a "reporter" on /newsplus/ after doing everything inhumanly possible to shitpost /n/ to the fucking ground and is doing the exact same thing to 8ch that he did to 4chon.
Daily reminder to always be vigilante and not let these wastes of food and air weasel their way into positions of power.

Good evening anons, wakey wakey!

Is PewDiePie losing his mind?

he always does.

This can't fucking be real
now that is some high level shitposting I might have never imagined possible

Hey guys, can I bake the next thread?

Wasn't working on making it already ?

it's a month old.

It's been 3 hours since his last reply…

Well because the thread isn't even on page 13 yet, and we're far from reaching 700 posts on eurotime.

Val, the door's that way. Get your leaderfagging ass out of this thread already. Stay on Twitter, that's where you belong.

Here's your reply, dear.

I hate val

Forced anonymity. Just please stop complaining. it's fruitless, since they made it very clear they don't intend to stop namefagging.
Just fucking do it. It is within your power to do it.

Doesn't stop others replying and calling him Val in the comments, I have forced user on and also know who Val is.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

You figured that out today? I figured it out a day after Danielle and Freya were made.

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Thanks Obama

I'm the Gildafag, what did you expect?

26 days until Holla Forums will shut down due to "hate speech".
Its been nice knowing you.

What is going on?

I think it's when King Nigger will give control of the internet to the UN.

King Nigger hands the internet over to the UN, however I don't think the UN can censor things based in the US only the US, however the other countries can censor things from their own country.
archive.fo/RKD77
So in other words; Europeans get shafted, again.

Sorry guys, I have to leave for a few hours, so I won't be able to bake the thread.

Just please, PLEASE, remember that today is Gilda's birthday and she deserves a thread, just like Vivian had a few days ago.

I'll let you bully me as much as you want, but please, make it a Gilda birthday edition.

See ya later.

I'll make it then, but I'm taking a shit.

BILLY HER!

Whomever is baking fix the subject title with the normal

> #GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]

This Bread look really bad with such a bad made subject title

Don't forget to look at

for the next thread
also the gildafag will be sad if you don't mention gilda

Let the baker choose, he is the baker so in charge.

I post shit.

That Delaney King isn't a woman.

Xheckmate!

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/772467113818587136

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no wonder he fucked blue whale.

Was he with the other AAA devs in the swimming pool?

I wonder is the Kiwi Farms can get any exaggerated reactions out of her?

Even bigger than Sterlings wife. Damn.

This also explains why they had such prime seats for the song

wake up user!
We need the new bread! i hope it's focused a lot more on con leaks now!

I need a new bread!

Bargon wanchi kox paa Solo, hoo hoo hoo

Panwa joka, pateesa wermo.

uh oh. A storm is coming!

This fucking apologist faggot is everything I hate about reddit. Oh boy, he really got me hot under the collar there. Yeah, I know it's twitter, but he just oozes disingenuity and an innate desire to rush into everything to be the first guy to make a shitty overdone pun, most commonly about horses.

These people are the exact reason corporations and governments get away with doing shitty things all the time, they're nothing but brain dead mouthpieces who don't give a shit about anything that doesn't effect them, peddle strawmen and play devil's advocate just to be a contrarian dickhead and get some 'voice of reason' good boy points, then throw a tantrum and shit themselves the moment it happens to them. A downvote upon all their comments.

So, reddit, why the fuck are you here?

this is what is going to happened if it takes too long for bringing the news to the outside.

Scuba gear required.

does pitchford wife even know that he fucks the blue whale?

So it seems I might only be able to fit one or two article(s) about the CON leaks, which one should be in the OP?

Actually, I'll just make a pastebin of

HAVE THE BREAD

I didn't revamp it too much since eating cherry tomatoes like popcorn isn't the best idea.

I came over with the ads, like the rest of you guys! :^)