Vaccinations - nothing more than a conspiracy?

Good day, dear Holla Forums.

If I am allowed, I would like to talk with you in this thread about the issue of vaccination, which has received more attention in recent years. If this board is the wrong area, I apologize.

Already in childhood, we were told by our parents and doctors that certain vaccinations are necessary to protect us from sickness. Non-vaccinated people are not only a threat to themselves, but also to their fellow human beings.

In today's world, where the Internet plays an increasingly important role, more and more studies, documentaries, articles and films (such as Man Made Epidemic, Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe) are published that report that vaccination is one of the biggest mistakes in school medicine. Extensive literature and numerous studies from all over the world provide a dubious proof of this claim.

There are different groups of people who believe that the pharmaceutical industry, like any profitable company, is only seeking economic success, falsifying studies, and making huge profits with vaccinations. Furthermore, they are convinced that vaccinations can cause nerve damage, autoimmune diseases, hyperactivity, neurological disorders and autism. People who deal extensively with this topic often ask questions such as:

- Is the vaccination absolutely safe and effective?
- In which studies has the safety and efficacy of vaccination been demonstrated?
- Who conducted the studies and financed them? The vaccine manufacturer?
- Can the vaccine have side effects? If yes, which? And how often do they occur?
- What are the accompanying vaccines and how do they work in the body?
- How do vaccinations affect the immune system? Especially those of infants who do not yet have a mature immune system.
- Are there contexts between vaccinations and autoimmune diseases or allergies?
- Are there alternatives to vaccination?
- Are vaccinated children always healthier than unvaccinated?

With regard to the pros and cons of vaccination, the opinions of the population are increasingly diverging. For some, it is a reasonable protection for the whole of mankind, for others, poisonous substances that cause more harm than good.

To be honest, I am quite confused and do not know exactly what to believe. With this thread I would like to inquire with you and ask what your opinion is and whether you would be vaccinated your children or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

traceamounts.com/ten-lies-told-about-mercury-in-vaccines/
traceamounts.com/scientific-papers-showing-linking-thimerosal-exposure-to-autism/
archive.is/qG6f2
archive.is/lqggn
archive.is/hfHq4
vaccineresearchlibrary.com/scream-114-serological-response-of-adult-asthma-patients-to-the-23-valent-pneumococcal-polysaccharide-vaccine/
axios.com/cdc-cracks-down-on-communications-with-reporters-2484371851.html
leviquackenboss.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/why-is-the-media-attacking-the-flu-vaccine/
vaxxter.com/sacramento-district-attorneys-son-severely-vaccine-injured/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You already know the answers you'll get from Holla Forums.

Dont vaccinate, let God kill them if they are weak. Survival of the fittest blablabla.

Most of them are 99% effective against most of the diseases it aims to cure, but there are obvious, instantaenous adverse effects immediate after taking them, Vacines against certain Tropical diseases may kill you, and you're not recommended to get pregnant for months after you take it. They also cause headaches and other effects in a large sample of the users (about 10% and over in some cases) - what is not to say about long-term effects, especially considering so many diseases and conditions we have today seem absent in the past. No vacines aren't safe at all, no one will tell you that, they will just say "the benefits outweight the risks" although they don't know the full extent of these risks and you can't trust subverted mainstream academia not to follow an agenda and omit information.

There is a huge psy-op being performed in regards to vaccination right now, where they engineer young people to blindly accept them and demonize anyone who criticizes it, including by shilling for mandatory vaccination. This is huge indicative of (((their))) intentions and of who is involved with promoting it.

An unvaccinated children living a good life in a farm or homestead will certainly be healthier than some fully vaccinated, fully chemmed, fully brainwashed children that lives in the city and goes to school. You don't need vaccines if you're not exposed to such diseases, and, most times, people aren't.

I can't point out much more about the subject, but the alternative anyway is to live a healthier life and take no unnecessary vaccines.

Antivaxxors: cat ladies who spend too much time in echo chambers reading research posted on blogs and websites that paddle all natural organic homeopathic snake oils.

The other camp: academics, researchers, scientists, health care professionals.

This is the sheep mentality and psy-ops I mentioned about - "vaccines are immune from any criticism and knowledge about its effects shouldn't be shared with the public!!!1 only "health professionals" and scientists should know what is better for you".

I know people who got fevers and headaches for two weeks due to taking vaccines against Tropical diseases - who contain the lives virus - the reduced imunity made her get a more serious sickness, Mumps, and a series of complications and debilitations from it for months after untill she got entirely better. Months of sickness because of common adverse effects of vaccines…

Against which you can be vaccinated as well. Gee, its almost as if a soft unhardened immune system is shit.

Vaccines are in (((their))) hands, that's all you need to know. They can be good and bad at the same time.

The idea behind vaccines is solid, but that doesn't mean they are being handled well or that you need everything that's claimed you need or in the manner they tend to administer it.

Some people.against vaccines either deliberately or ignorantly ignore the success vaccines can have, but that's like saying cars are effective at getting you from point A to B. There are other ways or you can avoid going to B entirely, and cars pollute and can be rather dangerous if mishandled. Still, with proper use a car can be a valuable tool, but with how pozzed the current climate is surrounding vaccination it's s little like trusting a (((self driving car))).

Never got this tbh. It seems so archaic that yanks keep pumping themselves with mercury and anyone who disagrees with it is seen as mad.
Here in the UK, when there was questions about mercury in vaccines, the NHS did a study into it and found that it did in fact cause massive health issues (not sure if they specifically mentioned autism though) and subsequently banned all mercury from vaccines for people under a certain age.

Polio crippled even the best, and so did the black death.

Statistically if there was a pandemic, whites would probably be less affected than blacks or asians or muslims

You've got to ask yourself: if some people's immune systems are too weak to handle vaccinations in the first place, is it possible that those who suffer adverse affects were inaccurately gauged as safe?
Got to remember, you're essentially forcing an immature immune system (often less than a year) to build up several anti-bodies at once.
Not against vaccinations, just think they should be avoided as much as possible until the immune system matures.

Essentially it's not clear cut.

For instance with some diseases vaccination is overwhelmingly the superior choice due to how easy it is to contract a disease and/or how much said disease fucks you up. See polio and smallpox.

Yes they do cause damage. The mechanism by which they work requires it in order to trigger an immune system response.
And there is always the chance of a serious unintended consequence.
But for diseases like polio the number of lives ruined is nothing compared to the number of lives preserved.

For things like the flu though its less clear they present enough of a benefit to be worth the risks.
As these diseases can often be avoided by simply staying healthy and avoiding the ill.
With tropical diseases the problem is often more down to shit tier hygiene among subhuman populations. Again making the risks to benefits less clear.

So with vaccinations the ideal usage scenario is for serious problems that can be eliminated through their use such as smallpox, polio, etc.
Seriously, you have probably never encountered a polio victim but they used to be very common with every hospital having large numbers of iron lungs for their treatment as recently as the mid 50s. These days you're lucky if a hospital has one iron lung apparatus.
But these many many many vaccinations we see pushed these days? Aren't exactly helpful or healthy.

I think it's all about doses, how many developing baby can take? Research most common illnesses in your area and vaccinate only from those. 2-3 vaccines will help only, also I believe babies under age of 1 shouldn't be vaccinated at all.
I heard by "recommendations" parents are told to inject more then 20 vaccines in a developing baby and that's just insane.
One or two vaccines does not posses enough harmful substances to fuck up children, though it's just my opinion. Research this stuff on your own, tl;dr and vaccinate only from common diseases.

You mean ((("American" big pharma))) companies, right? Many countries outside of America have banned mercury vaccines as they have been proven to have negative health effects. Only America is stuck behind using mercury for (((some reason)))

Vaccines are clearly like any other medicines.
They are useful but today's industry uses them to make money, not to keep us being healthy.
Any medicine has an use and with an use there is always an abuse… and vaccines are abused now a days.

Vaccines work. What you get shot with these days is more than a vaccine. It has additives/impurities because either a) cost reduction or b) worldwide conspiracy to create medical customers, or both.

Well yea, because nonwhites still haven't fully grasped the concept of personal hygiene.

It's not the attenuated virus that is bad for you. That part is actually good. It's the aluminum and preservatives that they use to keep the vaccine from spoiling; that stuff is poisonous.

traceamounts.com/ten-lies-told-about-mercury-in-vaccines/

I really wish this website had available citations.

Nice falsee premise you dumb cunt.

Polio had been in decline long before the first Polio vaccine ever hit the market.
JUST LET US INJECT SHIT INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM GOYIM, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED AN ANTI-VAXER, DO YOU?

Mercury was banned only to appease the mob.

Some nigger gets typhoid and you catch it becaude your normalfag friend eats a big mac. Thanks Tyrone

I'm talking more like population densities and demographics

Found some, lel.

traceamounts.com/scientific-papers-showing-linking-thimerosal-exposure-to-autism/

Vaccines are obviously cancer, never get one nor let anyone you care about get one for any reason. I don't believe they even work and it wouldn't matter if they did- that's what your immune system is for. You don't make your immune system stronger by injecting yourself with Schlomo's mercury supplement, you do so by being healthy in general and going outside, exposing yourself to safe amounts of different germs to build up immunity.

There's everything to be lost and nothing to be gained from vaccination. It's medieval shit.

This has been answered to the point of monotony but needs repetition because of shills.

1. There is nothing inherently wrong with vaccines as a concept.
2. Vaccines are secondary to the importance of hygeine and cleanliness. Shitskins possess neither and keep getting saved by modern medicine.
3. Vaccines should not be compulsory, especially since diseases they are designed to kill keep only popping up because of shitskins.
4. Vaccines are being routinely used to poison children with mercury (thiomersal) or aluminum despite the former being banned and yet still in use - literally breaking the law just to keep using mercury and thus the ban is not enforced.
5. Vaccines are often poorly made and poorly preserved, causing severe side effects in people taking them. This is the result of them being cheaply produced or imported.
6. Not every disease should be treated with a vaccine as preventative medicine. This also factors into poorly made vaccines because in some cases the disease is so dangerous that the point in which it becomes "safe" to use as a vaccine is dubious - risking infection and lies. Children do not have a mature immune system and when vaccinated may end up developing the disease instead. This also has to do with their body fighting off heavy metal(s) which brings me to my next point.
7. The use of mercury and aluminum and the obscene amounts per dosage per shot are textbook definition examples of heavy metal poisoning, which going back to even antiquity has been known to make people crazy and/or stupid. Because autism is a verifiable made up illness, the proper diagnosis for mental impairment due to a "vaccine shot" is heavy metal poisoning. The autism diagnosis is used to cover up a classic condition that can be treated and its damage mitigated if treated immediately. Damage caused by heavy metal such as mercury and aluminum also means a reduction in minerals such as zinc. Zinc is essential to mental processes and the male hormone testosterone. Thus, giving a boy a shot of mercury/aluminum is enough to make them "autistic" and deal a blow to their physical development.

This should be the primer on all vaccine discussion. Everyone on Holla Forums should know this by now.

On the heavy metal poisoning element.
Would zinc supplements help mitigate this?

Anti-vaxxing in general is a psyop to make conservatives look dumb. It obviously worked because they are actually retarded. Luckily we have more than 80 IQ so we can opinate on it appropiately.

When manufactured correctly, yes.

Do you see a lot of people with smallpox out there? What about polio?

Well, back in the day (150-ish years ago) there werent a lot of corporal financing to the fields of science. Of course everything nowadays is corrupt, so not only they make vaccines that outright are not worth it (HPV) but that sometimes are dangerous due to muh profits.

Yeah, of course. Depends on the vaccine. Some have no side effect at all, others have "desired" side effects, like a weakened version of the disease temporarily, and others have "undesired" side-effects, mostly due to either incopetence on the research or, more likely,due to cutting costs on the production.

As far as i understand, they simply introduce more antigens into your body to keep you immunized for longer. I'm not a biologist, so i dont know.

The same way getting a disease where your body produces antigens after it getting cured would.

Possibly, but if so, mainly due to the manufacture methods. I personally think there are other defining factors which probably are more influential to allergies than vaccination, like plastic exposure, metal contamination and other toxins we eat nowadays.

Getting the disease.

Well, not nescessairly. Vaccines are only a prevention tool for you not to get a disease. They dont make you healthier by themselves.
I'd say not getting polio and getting crippled is a great plus, though.

Also, the autism thing is a complete psyop.
Autism is caused by the way we rase our kids on very early ages. (letting the children in front of the TV all the time when very young, for example.)

Sorry, my browser is acting retarded.

Polio is oral tho.

the point of vaccines is destroy the natural gut microbiome and cause neuroinflammation so you can't think well enough to realize how the oligarchs are fucking you

Oh look, it's the weekly anti-vax slide.

Bio student here, you are basically 100% right except on this point. Allergies and other autoimmune diseases are primarily genetic, largely spreading due to lack of harsh selection against them since the beginning of agricultural societies. Plastic exposure and its hippie cousin "toxins" are by and large bs, hormone-esque chemicals ending up in the water supply through manufacturing as by-products are a much greater concern as those can actively fuck stuff up.

bye bye to you and any offspring you may have produced

this. not all vaccines are the evil work of (((them))). know which ones are essential and which ones are accessory. also, many times, you can ask for a thiomersal-free version. if you are worried about the minute amount of mercury in a vaccine, stop eating any fish - ever. they all accumulate mercury, too. don't forget, too, the idiot that started all this anti-vaxxer retardation has admitted he falsified data and has retracted all of his papers from the field.

Zinc supplements would help, but every mineral the body uses is targeted by heavy metals. Zinc is just arguably the most important. Heavy metals bond to minerals and in effect neutralize their use, while also damaging the area surrounding the mineral upon bonding. Then the next problem is that taking zinc supplements and being exposed to heavy metals does not cancel the effects of being exposed to heavy metals, merely mildly mitigating the effects.

It's like if you started a fire on one side of your house and then started hosing down the other side of your house and slowly moved your hose towards the fire. You will eventually put it out but not before some damage is done.

It probably works, but it created scar-tissue that create problems in later life.

The big problem is that it is probably not worth the risk.

They are.

No, it isn't absolutely safe. Some people do have adverse reactions to vaccines. However, a vaccinated population has less disease than an unvaccinated population.

Yes. Get the disease and survive it.

That being said, the 2017 vaccination schedule is probably overkill. The 1980s schedule that covers the serious diseases (MMR, DPT, Polio) is sufficient.

Doesnt heated plastic act as a xenoestrogen on your body, though?

Also, i dunno about that, but i'm from Portugal, lots of my ancestors were fishermen and ate shellfish daily, no family history whatsoever, but for some reason i have shellfish allergy. I dunno how exactly the mechanisms of allergies work, but i dont think it had any genetic influence on my case.

Vaccines can have serious and deadly side-effects some times.

I'll still vaccinate all my children with all recommended vaccination.

- t. LIVE-POLIO-VIRUS vaccinated-fag

He's a TRSodomite who's incapable of forming his own opinions. That post is almost word for word taken from their LARPcast.

you're using organic as a pejorative, schlomo?

There's lots of studies on how b cells can be overloaded with too many proteins at once and this can lead to weak and lazy nk cells for the lifetime of the person. Throw in some Epstein Barr or herpes simplex 1 that most people have lately and you have a recipe for a weak, tired person that wants to be taken care of by an authority figure.

No vaccines here (born in 92 so parents were skeptical). I get sick like once every other year, if that. Also:

No prescriptions
No alcohol
No cigarettes
(Almost) no sugar or fake foods
No drugs except an edible ~once a week and lsd once a year or so

Doesn't prove anything obviously

very few people are anti vaxxers
the jew media makes a big show of it though because they love the "dumb whites" angle and will milk it relentlessly

www.learntherisk.org
www.nvic.org
www.labvirus.com

vaccines are bioweapons

You realize, hebe, that vaccines are by definition homeopathic medicine, right? 'Homeopathy' comes from 'homo' meaning 'same' and 'pathos' meaning 'suffering.'

Impolite sage for faggot OP.

You realize, hebe, that vaccines are by definition homeopathic medicine, right? 'Homeopathy' comes from 'homo' meaning 'same' and 'pathos' meaning 'suffering.'

Impolite sage for faggot OP.

Citations. Seriously.

most are good
the shit in them tends to be bad
dont get flu vaccines

www.vaxxedthemovie.com
www.thevaccinereaction.org
www.vaxtruth.org
www.experimentalvaccines.org
anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com
www.sanevax.org

Devastating flu vaccine-miscarriage study sparks ridiculous spin
archive.is/qG6f2

Myth: No Studies Compare the Health of Unvaccinated and Vaccinated People
archive.is/lqggn

vaccines create bigpharmafia customers for life

I appreciate that you all took the time and effort to write these informative and interesting contributions. Thanks a lot for this.

Oh boy, it's another "let's make Holla Forums look like a bunch of brain dead retards by keeping a thread about vaccines on the front page of Holla Forums for an entire day" episode. I'm glad I gave up this place for /liberty/, it might be dead but at least it's not fucking retarded.

In b4 >hurr durr lolbergtarians, rights and freedoms were invented by the kikes to control you!

I'd rather keep taking my vaccines.

I chose not to vaccinate my son after losing my niece to an allergic reaction to the Hep B vaccine. Everytime he gets a checkup, the pediatrician is astonished with how happy, healthy and alert he is. Other children his age are screaming and zoned out with diarhea. Then they freak out when they realize he is "72 stots behind." I shit you not. They see a child happy, healthy and developing normally and they want to stick 72 needles in him.

If you vaccinate your children your probably stupid enough to mutilate their genitals at birth too. Yknow, for health reasons.

IN ALL LUDDITE/SCIENCE/VACCINATION THREADS THE FIRST CONCERN TO BE CITED IS THE FACT THAT JEWS CONTROL OUR ACADEMIA, OUR HOSPITALS, WHO BECOMES DOCTORS, THEY CONTROL OUR SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS AND WHO CAN AND CANNOT PUBLISH IN THOSE JOURNALS, IF SCIENCE IS CONTROLLED TO FIT INTO A NARRATIVE, HOW CAN IT BE TRUSTED AT ALL TO REFLECT REALITY

Short answer. Not all vaccines are bad, most are, because Jews intentionally make them bad.
Same answer with genetic engineering.
Same answer with hybridization.
Same answer with weather modification.
Same answer with nuclear power.
Same answer with coal power.
Same answer with solar power.
And so on…

The Third Reich made advancements faster than the competition at the time because their scientific departments were state run for the express purpose of improving the German condition. Because a healthy planet supported Germans, they were "environmentalists" of the logical kind.

Environmentalism is bad now, because it has to do with pushing narratives, and creating taxes that further leach assets out of the host populations and pour that revenue into the hands of those destroying the planet in the first place.

Vaccines cause autism and cancer. DO NOT VACCINATE. Your by passing all your bodies natural defenses and injecting something into your body… it's the perfect trojan horse to start pandemics, kill off society.

It's a very complicate subject, my good goyim. Go watch some niggerball while the experts figure it out.

In supreme court case Bruesewitz v. Wyeth, justices called vaccines unavoidably usafe. In that same case they rulled that vaccine manufactures are not liable for the safety of their product. So, even if you proove that you or someone you love was injured by a vaccine, you cannot bring those responsible to justice. If you dont believe they cause injury, search the term "vaccine injury compensation." There is a whole government program dedicated to it, covering it up. All medicine has ineginic effects.

Think about it.

Government Issues First Report in 2017 on Vaccine Injuries and Deaths: 275 Injured 4 Dead from Flu Shot
archive.is/hfHq4

Only MMR has been directly linked to autism.

How many did it save?

Seems legit.

Not just any feds, the FDA. The FDA is 100% in the pocket of big pharma.

(((academics, researchers, scientists, health care professionals)))

Because those people are so trustworthy and reliable, right? The Jews cite "muh scholars" all the time, it's bullshit.

I'm more concerned about protecting myself from injection of fluids that kike doctors are so eager to stick into everybody than some fucking disease. I hardly ever get sick, it's called "have decent genes, take care of your health and wash your hands when you get home, cook, and shit".

Good goy.

Why tho

Why is being against vaccines dumb? I think being for vaccines is dumb, unless you hold stock in a company that makes them or something.

Why? You scared of the microorganism boogeyman? This isn't medieval times, we have modern medicine, we aren't dying of any plague.

Damn straight. No vaxx, no cut. Leave our babies alone! Muh nature!

Look up what an immune response is. Then kill your self.
Also correlation does not equal causation. Fuck outta here with your "muh one guy I know" anecdotes.

This post is all you need to know something's up. There's way too much psy-opery going on here for there not to be a conspiracy.

most of you forget the recombinant dna and third strand dna in several vaccines, these are controllable bits of dna that can be manipulated to be changed by frequency ala LRAD to kill you or another "vaccine" to act as a catalyst to then kill you. also lots of transhumanist groups linked to the developement of this type of dna, fuck globalist poison

Well as a concept vaccines are great. Problem is in order to illicit an immune response you need a fairly large amount of the attenuated virus which is very expensive to make or you can add a adjuvant to illicit a immune response making vaccines cheaper the most common adjuvant is aluminum salts which is probably not a good thing to inject into your body.

The other side is some vaccines have become entirely unnecessary. go run the numbers for tetanus per million you will find that the rate of fatalities from tetanus in the unvaccinated population is less than the fatalities from the vaccine itself. Reason why is the old medication to treat tetanus was very deadly so vaccination was a lifesaver. Now its treated with very safe antibiotics but doctors kept mandating the vaccine out of habit.

Allergies will be the next conspiracy.

Some of the ingredients may cause autism and cancer, maybe it is the preservative. But having a bit of the illness so your body can build a defense for it is not bad science or medicine. Problem is the industry that prevents discussion and examination when a problem arises. Most autists have a secondary serious condition like ocd or seizures or severe allergies. Most of their parents are a bit off as well.

Glad to see this thread isnt sliding despite the kikes' efforts. This is an issue near and dear to me, one which I have been deeply researching for just shy of ten years, just before the H1N1 outbreak of March 09 that began near a Baxter facility in Mexico.

I have been trolled, infiltrated, attacked, damn near sued, had two separate blogs taken down under false claims, and much more, just for telling the truth and reporting the evidence found. This is serious shit that exposes BigPharMafia for intentionally poisoning our children and us, and much more. Its the same kikes who pull off these false flags and so much more. Its become so that now in California if you refuse the mandatory vaccine agenda (no thanks to Sen Richard Pan) the state can bust in no warrant and take your kid to become a ward of the state. And next they are coming for healthcare workers and finally all adult citizens.

I have already contributed more than once to this thread and will continue to monitor and post as much as I possibly can to redpill noobs and encourage investigative anons to dig and develop action plans for solving this most dire threat to our very survival. help us obi-user kenobis, youre our only hope

Scream #114: Serological response of adult asthma patients to the 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine
vaccineresearchlibrary.com/scream-114-serological-response-of-adult-asthma-patients-to-the-23-valent-pneumococcal-polysaccharide-vaccine/

CDC cracks down on communications with reporters
axios.com/cdc-cracks-down-on-communications-with-reporters-2484371851.html

Why is the media attacking the flu vaccine?
leviquackenboss.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/why-is-the-media-attacking-the-flu-vaccine/

Sacramento District Attorney’s Son Severely Vaccine Injured
vaxxter.com/sacramento-district-attorneys-son-severely-vaccine-injured/

p.s. ==i am autistic as fuck== when it comes to this and vow to almighty Kek I will lend this my sincere focused autism of the highest order at all times. praise kek

Some vaccines are absolutely essential and there is no point in avoiding them.

There is gray area when you branch out to discuss specifics. Like all important subjects, thinking about some basic questions to ask first is essential, and like all important issues, the more you get shouted down by liberals for asking certain questions, the more obvious it is that you are on the path to the truth.

What happens when you get too many vaccinations at once? What do you gain or lose by spacing vaccinations out? (I remember reading about some major pediatric organization suggesting to parents that they space vaccinations out to minimize adverse reactions, but they got blowback for this when some other folks purposefully misinterpreted this as "validating anti-vaxxers" when the organization DID NOT suggest avoiding vaccines in the first place.) Some vaccinations are essential, but are some vaccinations superfluous? Vaccines exist for hundreds of diseases, are we expected to get as many as possible for the sake of "the herd"? Is trying to vaccinate against every disease possible an attainable goal with no repercussions? Why is this one of the few things in our society that puts the community before the individual when the opposite is the norm?

I'm rambling, and I don't know what my point is. This is a complicated subject and I don't know how to present it as a pretty little package that's easy to digest. I don't know what to think, either, OP, so I guess researching what you can and trying to trust your own judgment is your best bet.

Just a hunch but i do think there's a link between cancer and vaccines.

Even the recent bacterial meningitis vaccine that only lasts for three years? Or the new ones that need 3 booster shots?

did you know autism diagnoses raised in perfect correlation with the organic food fad? I guess being an organic fag causes autism.

None, people with weak immune systems who wound die from the flu can't make enough antibodies to effectively ward it off anyway. The flu vaccine has several paragraphs in the insert stating it should not be given to those with weak immunity.

Medical science is built on case studies.

I notice vaccine shills always bring up unrelated topics.

Unfortunately I live in a cucked state and I have to get them for my children. It's crazy because one of them definitely had a reaction and is now allergic to dog saliva and seems to have a skin issue. I'm fucking sick of these kike doctors telling me what I have to do. The laws have given us no choice in our medical care for our own children.

They say that about all the vaccines but meanwhile we have to bombard our children whose immune systems are just developing with them. Its a fucking JOKE.

I don't know OP tbh but the limited research I have done on this seems that vaccinations are necessary but we are over vaccinated. Not all of the vaccines are beneficial or needed but some are. The number of vaccinations are increasing drastically.

>>>Holla Forums

The ultra wealthy do not vaccinate. Ever.