What are some good recommended sound quality head phones? Preferably one that both compatible with Xbox one and PC ?

What are some good recommended sound quality head phones? Preferably one that both compatible with Xbox one and PC ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/JVC-HARX500-Full-Size-Headphones-Silver/dp/B000NV0SG2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just iphone headphones for everything

That you need to defend and rationalize it so much simply goes to show that you, deep down, realize how incorrect you are.

Repent for your crimes, you shit taste peasant, and buy some real headphones.

Have any recommendation? I had people tell to buy studio head phones because that sound quality.

Those look expensive?

Like?
Should I spend 50$ on headphones that make me look like a giant faggot?
For what purpose

Only $55,000.

Sipping the finest champagne on your private yacht in the Caribbean. Throwing back the double doors to your penthouse loft at the end of a long, productive day and stepping onto the balcony with its commanding 80-story view of the bustling metropolis below you. You inhale deeply, then exhale with satisfaction. Sitting down to your table at the poshest restaurant in town, in a corner reserved only for someone as exquisitely important as you. Grinding hard in your favorite game and destroying everyone in sight, the world receded far into the background since Active Noise Cancellation and Superhuman Hearing are enabled on your fully wireless headset with plush memory-foam ear cups, while connected to your phone making preparations for your next massive soirée, and streaming the latest album from the greatest recording artist of the century, which they produced only for you. The world at your finely manicured fingertips. This is but a sampling of what defines the elite. Of what defines you. For your consideration: the Elite 800X for Xbox One.

I buy sennheiser earbuds.
they're good I guess.

I assume you work for this company.

ipod earbuds have the sound quality of a dog's anus, and you look like either a mindless plebdroid who believes everything they see on TV or a fucking teenager. There's plenty of small, good looking headphones/earbuds that provide excellent sound and look good at a low price. Repent for your faggotry or leave forever.

Pic related is what I'm using right now, but I've been using them for so long that they are falling apart on me. They're god-tier, but I think they're about at the end of their lifespan. Almost all of the plastic holding the cans together have all been snapped in two (or more) pieces, and have been temporarily fixed with glue, but I think it's about time to retire them.

I bought Koss prodj100's and Superlux HD-660's for about $100 total to serve in the future. Did I do good?

Also I need them to be compatible with Xbox one and PC.
Can't find any compatible one.

Thanks, I'll look them up.

There aren't, none that are as comfortable as the iphone ones.
They also sound pretty much perfect to me, dunno what kind of fucking ears you have.

Can you use them with Xbox one and PC.

As I am not human garbage, I will never know, nor care, to find out the answer to this question.

So you've never heard anything better, or you straight out enjoy eating shit. Not much else to say about that, is there.

Speak English, paljeet.

Damn youre a huge fag

Why would I need better than perfect?

Then leave, because your useless.

this
amazon.com/JVC-HARX500-Full-Size-Headphones-Silver/dp/B000NV0SG2
The bass is way to fucking high however
only 20 bucks and the sound is godlike

Learn to read English nigger.

Thanks you for all of your help.
Except the shitposters, they can eat shit and die.

This entire thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad

OP, please just get a pair of Sony MDR-7502s

People recommending cheap shit need to kill themselves because they clearly have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

Unfortunately Holla Forums has no headphones guide so you might have to read halfchans that out Holla Forums uses as well

Did I not post it?