The dangers of cognitive dissonance

The way media hypes this and especially the upcoming eight is absolutely unreal. Even CNN and the likes.

It's evident that there will be some huge SJW bomb dropped with this movie, right? What will it be? Gay main characters? Transgenders? Some very intelligent, subtle white guilt message?

always keep in mind:

they don't do it so minorites feel represented or to make money with them. take the cosby show or "will and grace". gays corresponded to 1% of america. that's not a sizable number. they do it to change culture.

what actually happens is that they seperate people from their in-group; family and culture in different phases within which the consumer is gradually introduced to modern progressivism and euphemisms such as "diversity". simultanously the product (movies, tv shows, video games, music) is supposed to irritate and provoke people with an inclination for far-right politics and an aversion to "cultural marxism". they are supposed to condemn it and tear it to shreds. this is why you see so many black women with afros now.

now the idea elitists have is that the consumer will decide between the product he enjoys or his in-group. he either has to agree with his in-group and people telling him the product he enjoys is actually bad or he devalues said in-group and decides in favor of the product. dissonant informations which are incompatible with the consumer's fundamental conviction lead to "cognitive dissonance".

of course the intention is that the consumer becomes addicted to the product and devalues his in-group. he could not call himself a proper "conservative" while enjoying media that is displaying multiculturalism, miscegenation or lgbt social movements in the most positive light. he will eventually condemn his in-group. actually pushing an agenda merely happens within a spillover effect.

see youtube video. perfect example for provocation. you can't tell me the purpose of this video is to make people more tolerable of blacks or provide good role models for blacks. the purpose is to provocate.

video was that disgusting british tv show about the black "teenagers" being all alpha and fucking all the white girls who literally queue up. can't find another video.

Nigger Wars?
The what?

the eight star wars movie.

That bullshit and shit like it is what passes for culture these days. Disney spent billions on it and are going to milk it every goddamn year. It won't stop until we gas all kikes.

Ha! yeah right

It will be a united trans front fighting against those evil republicans.

It will be underplayed just enough that they can say there's no liberal message but not enough that their clickbait battalions won't have enough to write plenty of articles with. That's how they always do this.

Dubs confirm.

It doesn't even need to have one, they'll create their own.

Lol pic #2, if only normie republicans were this badass.

Reminder that Joe Biden happened to reveal the curtains and thanking the jews for normalizing gay-couples with tv-shows like Will&Grace.

I fucking hope so!

Niggers aren't going to like that lol

Why is it whenever I visit Holla Forums there's an ad for some game where Elsa gives blowjobs? Who the fuck is running this shitshow?

Using millennial degeneracy on Star Wars, a generation X franchise, will kill it. You heard it here first.

Probably because you're a brianlet.

Of course. This is why (((Hollywood))) is failing. The one they have is to provide escapist fantasies so that people can get away from their troubles for a couple of hours. Now they are blatant, and have no subtly. Even the most normal of normalfags are starting to pick up on this. Hell, nuStar Wars is so blatant that I could hardly even call it symbolism. It is meant to be the ebil natsees haling Hortler. Kylo Ren's entire outfit resembles traditional crusader armor if you simply recolor it.
(((They))) don't just remake fuck calling them reboots movies just because they lack originality, but because they want to corrupt the memory of the originals. They want to make it difficult for future generations to discover the originals.

Just saw an article that Kike Abrahms is back.

Hopefully it'll be a box office bomb
i still wanna belive that even starwars fanboyism ain't as sturdy to survive the shit that was the JewJew Binks reboot without suffering any casualties among the movie going fanbase
Besides, considering what we're dealing with here it's always been beyond obvious this trud was gonna be pozzed as shit

Anything this movie will try to push will be squashed under its own weight. The fact is people go to these films to watch a fictional universe break down into pure warfare with a little story to connect the dots. Anybody who goes for characters are fucking liars. The original characters work because they are completely 2d archetypes that are in front of an impressive backdrop.

That's because no other fucker will dare touch this project and be blamed for the terrible ending Jew Jew is writing it into. They'll get a lot of money, but they'll become a laughing stock, just like George Lucas and his prequels.

The films are already about GRRL POWER and non-whites and white cucks fighting the space neo-Nazis. The gay rumours have been going since the first but it'll likely be some background characters. Anyone who thinks Star Wars isn't a vehicle to push propaganda and degeneracy at this point is retarded. We're only two movies into Disney's stranglehold of the license and both are about plucky underdog teams of diverse individuals lead by women fighting the space Nazis. The new game has you playing as some mud mix for the Empire, because they know the Empire is getting too popular so they have to poz that up too.

Nah. The goal isn't so much to provoke, but rather to normalize. I know "normalize" is a lefty shibboleth, but there's something real to the concept. "Will and Grace" shows images of fun, young, attractive, quirky homos: they're appealing fake friends for normalfags who don't actually spend much time around homos in their real life. Naturally, the true depravity of the disease-, drug-, and hedonism-ridden gay community is glossed over. Now, when a normalfag pictures a homofag, he pictures sane, responsible, essentially-decent Will, or zany but good-hearted Jack. Who could have a problem with these good people? A hate-filled ignorant bigot, that's who. "Cosby" of course is the same, with its responsible, wise, intelligent, fun blacks. If images from the show determine your mental image of "blacks," which they did for a lot of whites living in mostly-white areas, then the battle is won for the left. Every show and every movie does this, but few have succeeded as well as "Cosby" and "Will and Grace."

So is someone interpreting bullshit or is there some actual Nintendo statement this article writes about?

You who worship the Rabbi God are so fucked up in the head.

Normies can't notice shit. Nothing has changed. Things are getting WAY worst than the 1970s when Star Wars came out. Brainwashing is worst than the 1990s for fucks sakes! They just lynched a 5yr old in a popular rap video and white people are praising it

Put down the spiritual drug abuse user! Jews don't want their kids to become Christian because they don't want their kids worshiping a Rabbi as GOD! Not because they're not laughing at you for teaching it to your kids!

Will and Grace was one of the worst things to come around. It is like the fag's taqqiya in hiding the shear number of sexual partners and disease spreading.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree on that one user. I am not a Christian. I was just pointing out a lot of the blatant symbolism being used in the story.

Yes, absolutely. My dear departed Grandma, very conservative and very Old World, was a huge fan of the that damned show. It presents a very whitewashed, sanitized, and appealing picture of homofags. I'm ashamed to say I bought that image for years. Only by spending time hanging out with actual homos did I learn how fucked up they really are.

The funny thing about Will and Grace is that your average leftist faggot hates it for being "gay blackface". No joke.

If most people really knew or thought about the logistics of what goes on, especially in those gay clubs they would be disgusted.

That screenshot is fake.

Well, yeah. That's Progress. It moves on, ever leftward, and what was Progressive ten years ago becomes hopelessly backward, ignorant, and hateful today. "Will and Grace" did its job; now we dispose of it like any used munition. Look at Uncle Tom's Cabin. It was the original "Cosby": a sanitized picture of an ideal saint-like black to sell to bleeding-hearted white women. It did its job, and quite well. Now it's a piece of racist trash and "Uncle Tom" is the direst insult a black can direct at another black.

Pretty much this. I wouldn't be surprised if they added an aids ridden tranny who kills one of the main villains. I still believe that these movies will go down as the worst of the entire series by everyone, but not a single normalfag will call the movies out for their bullshit propaganda.

This is why no one take you larpagans seriously.

Luke realizes he has jedi privilege, comes out of hiding, and kills himself in order to let Mace Dindu and Stronk Womyn have his force powers.

Is that fucking Bibleman?

Wtf source?

Race mixing

No fucking way. Is that Bible man, user? Jesus. That was a weird show. We should resurrect Bibleman as a fascist icon protecting the nuclear family or some shit.

Yes it is Bibleman. For whatever reason that show is on the list of Christian shows that I find fascinating. I think the other one I used to listen to a lot of a teenager was Adventures in Odyssey. Can honestly say I wish there were more of any kind of show with a traditional nuclear family message these days.

This. It's fun to mock the jews/leftists who kvetch about us "normalizing hate", but they're absolutely correct. How did many of us get here? By laughing at nigger jokes on Holla Forums 10+ years ago, that's how. They're absolutely right to fear the normalization, because they know how well it works.

When we point out normalization of fags, trannies, niggers, etc on TV, they'll say "dude it's just a TV show" or something along those lines. But this ignores how the human brain works. We did not evolve with TV. When we see something - even if it's scripted and fake - it still registers as real in our mind, with little difference from seeing this in real life.

Did you troll Youtube with a Bible Man persona, user?

The force is female.

Yeah we can only wish they were. I know the jews had an effect In mind when they made the "Nuremberg rally"scene (OMG, literally hitler ad nauseum) but it had the exact opposite effect on me. I looked at that arrayed army of men and saw that they were just guys come together with a common purpose to reclaim their ancestral homeworld(s). I identified much more strongly with them than a traitorous mud blood or Affirmative Action Skywalker.

Maybe one day our sith lord will come and we can rally like that in real life. I pine for the day we angry men stand shoulder to shoulder in battle dress uniform hearing the truth from our glorious leader. Kek make it so.

Funny you say that I used to listen to adventures in odyssey also. That show actually had good morals in it. Rare these days.

Thinking about it now, nigger sidekick aside Bibleman is still a better hero for your six year old than bat man or superman ever could be.

I might see if my parents still have those old vhs tapes.

Oh God I fucking hope so. Fun fact: the actor who portrayed the pilot intentionally played him as being in love with the nigger. The shitstorm if they actually turn them into a gay couple would be insane. Niggers would chimp the fuck out, fags would turn against niggers, kikes and SJWs would be stuck in the middle, and the movie would be unmarketable in China and other parts of the world, and the entire Star Wars franchise would be permanently damaged. It would be glorious. Please let Hollyjew be stupid enough to do it.

If dubs they will

I love Star Wars so you can imagine how painful all of this is to me but…

BACK TO FUCKING Holla Forums

Yeah, I heard that was the case as well. It'd be fucking hilarious if all the SJWs and niggers were MUH-DICKing about that gorilla kissing Rey or something, and he ended up fucking the mexican kike boy instead.

It used be I know if it still is or not that LQBTQQGETGDT-faggotry themed movies were unwatchable in theaters, NC-17 rated so the kikes re-market the move as a French feign movie

The jews make the fascistic first order planet look badass and well organised.

It's not just that. Their screenwriting abilities have degraded to an insane degree. The ideal propaganda is well written and entertaining because this makes the bluepills go down so much easier. An engaged audience is a receptive audience. Think of Terminator 2 for example, a great film that was highly insidious for its positive portrayal of niggers. That's what you call successful propaganda.

Compare that to the 2014 version of Annie, which was relatively harmless because it was so fucking terrible nobody wanted to see it and it flopped at the box office. And that's what you call failed propaganda. The kikes once tried their honest lol best to make genuinely well-written, entertaining movies laced with poz. But now they seem utterly incapable of the well-written and entertaining part, and all that's left is the poz. That does not make for effective propaganda.

I realized that Sheev was actually the good guy, and the Empire dindu nuffin wrong. We see the movies from the perspective of the rebels, not from the perspective of the common guy in the galactic empire. It's probably actually a nice place, and only bad if you're a terrorist.

it's akin to only looking at the syrian war from the side of the """moderate""" terrorists.

youre confusing israel/israelites with jews. the "church" aka Jesus' followers are collectively "israel" and individually they are israelites.
the jews were the "chosen people" that God chose to be his first followers, which he then cursed for their betrayal.

the bible teaches about the jews and uses them as an example, which makes many christians hate jews. under christianity usury is a sin which leads to more hate of jews. then the jews "killed" the christians God in the flesh trying to save them, which makes them look like the scum of the earth worse than animals.

so naturally jews use their money and power to cover this up and obscure the book to subvert and influence many, but if you even look at the main points of christianity, the MAIN obvious stuff, jews arent the protagonist of that religion, theyre clearly the antagonist.

I should add that NC-17 means No One 17 and under admitted to watch the film but rated R means as long as they are accompanying by a parent. In other words movie theaters don't want to take a risk the consequences and jeopardize the theater by letting a NC-17 in.

Yes, even the Jews are degenerating.

"Oh, to get one’s teeth again into a Farinata, a Henry VIII, or even a Hitler! There was real crackling there; something to crunch; a rage, an egotism, a cruelty only just less robust than our own. It put up a delicious resistance to being devoured. It warmed your inwards when you’d got it down.

Instead of this, what have we had tonight? There was a municipal authority with Graft sauce. But personally I could not detect in him the flavour of a really passionate and brutal avarice such as delighted one in the great tycoons of the last century. Was he not unmistakably a Little Man — a creature of the petty rake-off pocketed with a petty joke in private and denied with the stalest platitudes in his public utterances — a grubby little nonentity who had drifted into corruption, only just realizing that he was corrupt, and chiefly because everyone else did it? Then there was the lukewarm Casserole of Adulterers. Could you find in it any trace of a fully inflamed, defiant, rebellious, insatiable lust? I couldn’t. They all tasted to me like undersexed morons who had blundered or trickled into the wrong beds in automatic response to sexy advertisements, or to make themselves feel modern and emancipated, or to reassure themselves about their virility or their “normalcy,” or even because they had nothing else to do. Frankly, to me who have tasted Messalina and Cassanova, they were nauseating. The Trade Unionist stuffed with sedition was perhaps a shade better. He had done some real harm. He had, not quite unknowingly, worked for bloodshed, famine, and the extinction of liberty. Yes, in a way. But what a way! He thought of those ultimate objectives so little. Toeing the party line, self-importance, and above all mere routine, were what really dominated his life."

What a terrible place to live that must be as opposed to the shit huts on endor where the rebel alliance is now based

True but first order technology is superior to the rebel alliance. Starbase killer is a ripoff from other movie.

If you type tyhmlS-CMsQ in your address bar, you may be able to get the exact title. Someone here probably has it saved.

Was it anything to do with this?

Larpers are this retarded.

of course they know, chans have been pulling plays out of their own rulebook

Annie is pretty shit
The anti-White agenda is pretty clear. Just over kike hatred of whites

Disney has destroyed this movie series. The first three are still the only ones worth watching. I don't pay for these new movies, and really don't even have much desire to torrent them. They're poorly written and shoehorn niggers where they don't belong. It's all garbage, kike bait for shekles.

Reported for being a kike.

LUKE LEIA HAN
IS NOW
STRONK DINDU SPIC??

chinks won't watch that.

how far is kathleen kennedy going to push the diversity?

To the maximum then she will fall off the cliff.

this thread

- It's the source of life
- Has no apparent mind of its own
- It's good if light and bad if dark
- Can dominate the weak-minded
- It is possible to tame it and turn it to productive use, but this requires years of patience and discipline

Hm, you may be right.

He uses a light saber now? The nog couldn't even cut it as a storm trooper and now he's a Jedi? Amazing how Disney just shits all over the entire star wars universe in just a few years. I was never even really a fan (kotor was good back before bioware got pozzed), but somehow they made it even worse.

Dark Forces was where it was at. Kyle Katarn was pretty much a Han Solo jedi knight. I miss the old Ravensoft days.

no. not even sure if it was england.

have a different one, though. can't tell me white men being mad at that black guy and projecting it on all black people isn't calculated.

it's both.

Not only fun blacks but Cosby normalized the "Black doctor"

normalizing was phase one.

provocation is phase two.

Normies loved the new star wars, dude. It will continue to make truck loads of cash.

that is not how it works

So they need to even advertise on here. How bad will the release gone be. Really which moron had the idea to make new star wars movies. The new generation gives a shit about the heroes of their parents and grand parents

Don't watch it and never find out. Stop giving them money. It has taken years but they are finally panicking.

Oh look, another shit OP. Lurk more you inconsiderate faggot.

it's exactly how it works and what's happening.

a good recent example is the new south park game. just check out the thread on Holla Forums. many people who consider themselves woke are looking forward to it. more and more informations seep out that make it look like your average leftist blogpost agenda.

and they defend it. and they push back against (other) people from Holla Forums telling them it's garbag: "it's just a joke. you guys are always so thin-skinned."

again, no one can tell me all the cuck and racemixing shit in media is supposed to ease people into multiculturalism and make people more tolerant towards blacks. we are beyond that.

Don't you remember, user? Nig Watermelonwalker was conveniently trained in melee combat using some bullshit weapon they invented for the sole purpose of vaguely explaining why he can use a lightsaber. Mmm, taste that quality writing.

Provocation comes before normalizing

since we're already talking about ubisoft, that new far cry game is nothing but provocation. it's basically its whole purpose.

and all the anti white shit you see on cnn all the time.

how could i forget about this physical law?

That’s not bad, but I’ve just been using Finn Dindu and Rey Mixer (since that’s her official name).

It is a law. The other way around it doesn't make sense. Why should one risk it's ideology to be ridiculed and put in danger through provocation if it already has been normalized. Sure a lefty will not understand this, but that is more about a misconception of left wing ideology and their lack of being conervative

People like you really have to learn the difference between shilling and analyzing enemy propaganda. Who here is going to see a Jew hollywood movie?

Jokes on you, that actor is a genius and helped write part of the script. Thanks to him his character invents the world s first lightspear.

Lmfao, I saw T2 recently in theaters and when Dyson showed up on screen my cousin said "PFFFT, a black computer scientist?"

WE thought we were alone in the theater but there was a single black dude far behind us, he left after my cousin said that.

The provocation creates a stronger emotional reaction and hence a stronger memory. Memes that upset tend to be more sticky until they normalize bad behavior. This is how cults get people to do things that are abhorrent to the general population but normalized like it's no big deal.

These movies make no sense anymore, it doesn't matter. None of this matters.

Yeah man, Gay Lando is a total genius.

Prussian education itself is just a tool. It's as evil as a gun is.

Modern Family has two gay guys raising a daughter, a lazy fat white guy who married a sassy latina, and all sorts of other tropes. It's also aired on Fox, so they're hooking in more conservatives who were at the very least on the fence or disgusted by that stuff.

Underrated comment.

Don't think casting the actor that played Al Bundy was pure coincidence either. They turned the 90's Angry White Goy into a wife's son having cuck married to a spic.

Because provocation like constant racebaiting in the media would have no chance to spark when your country is still completely resenting all of this, 99% white and racemixing or blackwashing is frowned upon. What they normalized was just the basis and prerequisites for provocation.

First step: Purport harmony, get white Americans accustomed to black "culture", make America 40% white.

Second step: Make them hate each other and ostracize the few whites left that are woke.

This seems how it is to me. It's pretty ingenious and blatantly evil.

It actually looks retarded beyond measure.
The entire move was.
That planet-gun was just icing on the cake.

The movie was boring garbage, but normalfags liked it.

And ol' Frankie is a daily reminder of why no one takes Christians seriously.
You're willfully going against the verbatim word of Christ, and are a heretic for doing so. Enjoy your cognitive dissonance, nigger.

So you just post the same shit in every thread, regardless of context or situational tone just to spread your message by any means necessary? That won't get annoying.

All part of the plan. Take anything and absolutely everything, and cuck it. I am predicting it now that they will "reboot" Citizen Kane and Gone with the Wind soon with stronk black women fighting against the white man. (((Hollywood))) simply doesn't care about money anymore.

Ha.
I feel slightly bad for him.

I remember when Jetstream(last pure Spaniard south a da border) Sam beat his huge lipped ass into the ground.

Larpers lol.

no, digits, no.

4,5,6 are goat

heh underrated

Watcha doin there Rabbi?
OY VEY

More proof never trust a filthy Papist who rejects the words of Christ.

I know somebody who will be very upset if Finn turns gay

He's a fucking sellout who couldn't even point out Rey's inability to close her fucking mouth. Fuck him and watch e;r's review instead.

We already know the sjw plot. The main bitch is going to be revealed as a lesbian. Remember how she's such a strong Mary Sue in the first movie? Yeah big ol 'Mo. Cap it if you don't believe

I really hope they make them gay in the movies. It serves Boyega right after all the shit he talked in the lead up to the last shitshow of a movie.

This isn't >>>/sw/.
BUT I HOPE NU-WARS COSTS THE JEW EVERYTHING!

not a huge loss tbh

Do anyone want the fascistic empire to be real?

This.

They'll probably have an intergalactic holocaust or something to normalise the "white supremacist ebil neo natzee" meme.

Both of you fuck off back to /christian/. Could you possibly be any more blatant?
All part of the non-stop attempts to astroturf Holla Forums with /christian/ horseshit because the belief in Kek triggers the shit out of you.

Since when? Are you sure you're not thinking of syndication? The show is an ABC network original to the point they had an episode at muh disney world, because that's apparently still a requirement for shows made for disney-owned networks.

who gives a shit

Do you want the space faring fascistic empire to be real? If yes then you do give a shit.

Good observation on the filename, user. Prussian education may be a tool, but it only has bad uses and worse uses. Any tool that crushes children's spirits and curiosity and turns them into robots is an evil tool. Sure, it'd be better to use it to inculcate patriotism and useful skills than guilt and globalism, but it'd be better still to leave them kids alone.

My point is that Prussian education is prison for children, which it is. Every classroom lesson, no matter the ostensible subject, teaches prison morality.

Silly as it seems, the most important front in the war for the future is culture. It used to be newspapers and books, then radio, cinema, TV, and now vidya and memes. "Who gives a shit?" Anyone interested in shaping other humans' minds, or resisting such shaping, gives a shit. "Will and Grace" was stupid sitcom, but there'd be no homo-marriage today without it. How many hundreds of thousands of committed "anti-racists" did Atticus and Scout Finch give birth to?

Dinsey is shitting their pants, the movie comes out in three months and there hasn't even been so much as a trailer. It's gonna flop and they know it.

What's up with those "who cares?" posts I see everywhere lately?

You should care.

And if you don't care, then fuck off? Go live in a cave somewhere.

as

Said, theres more to it. Top post was right in that its not all meant to be "positive" images of those groups, but its not so much to just (basically) "destroy the right" (which is what your point boils down to, by way of creating disharmony within the group based on choice of entertainment), its to dismantle it in different ways.

Yes, it creates some disharmony within the individual, "i like this program, but my in-group says its awful…" but at the end of the day thats a minor side effect, no one is really going to abandon their group for some shitty tv show, and no group is truly going to cast someone out for watching a particular show. Whats more important, is the effect is has on how the individual views the OUT groups, even in the "negative" portraits

Consider, you watch a show like cosby or WnG as has been pointed out, you're plastered with images of positive black or gay people or groups, so you view them as not sick/degenerate/subhuman/etc and instead view them as "just different than me." Then theres the negative shows, ones that focus on say drug abuse in the gay population, or criminal black populations. Well, those are designed to evoke feelings of sympathy for the people in them, "man they've had a bad life, I feel bad for them," for blacks the shows always pick out more well mannered ones from the crowd that are just as stupid as the rest but shows them at their best moments and being calm and talking about their problems and/or how they got where they were, usually with some message about "dont follow the path I did." It makes them look sympathetic and as if they realize their mistakes and want others to not make the same ones, when in reality we all know they don't give a shit and are probably being fed lines from the camera crew.

Same goes for faggots and trannies, even the ones showing how truly degenerate their groups are, are always laced with sympathetic points to "highlight how they got here" to show the damage that was done to them at early ages and how at their lucid moments they realize how bad the life they're leading is. Its meant to illicit sympathy and "understanding" from the viewer, the "that could have been me" response. So that the viewers disgust and contempt is overridden by their remorse for the individual. They NEVER do interviews with the pure sick freaks or criminal blacks who have no remorse or regret about their choices WITHOUT also putting it "into context" by having dug into that persons history and immediately talking about it before during and after the interview to paint them as "just a sick person who needs help" but not sick because of what they are, sick because of what happened TO them as if they are blameless victims with no agency of their own.

So, they hit you on multiple levels, and yes it has the impact of creating disharmony within groups on the right, but that is more a side product of the true intent which is warping the understanding and views of the individual to make them more accepting of the groups shown on the program.

Of course a lot of it is also meant to "glamorize" the life styles of these freaks and niggers though, so that more people join in those groups and their life styles. The creation of the "wigger" was not an accident, and the rise in homosexuality and "transgenderism" among teenagers is not an accident or "was really there all along we can just talk about it now" nonsense. These show glorify all non-white non-normal groups in order to get people to want to emulate them and destroy themselves.

I could elaborate, but you already know it all. Blacks painted as loving/caring/etc/etc who face real problems of bigotry/racism. Gays painted as the same and normal/healthy who face problems from bigots but who lead super interesting lives. Whites painted as fat lazy idiot husbands, nagging hateful wives, spiteful obnoxious trouble making children, who all create problems out of nothing because their lives are so boring they have to dig to find something to be upset about. And this has been the case with tv for my entire life time. Now its gotten even worse where you ARE NOT allowed to paint a white in a positive light or a black/gay/etc in a negative one. Even white superheroes are trampled on and made to look like assholes constantly if they're white and ESPECIALLY if they're male.

All in an effort to push whites especially towards adopting/living as those other groups do, to become faggots and dykes, to become wiggers, to reject their own heritage and families and try to emulate those subhuman or degenerate groups in order to live "better/more interesting" lives.

Its all propaganda from the top down, in every show, and it has multiple levels they each work on.

Wasn't a real tv show just some nignog producer looking for a channel to fund it shockingly it wasn't picked up

wheres the audio?

They have had trailers, but there isn't as much promotion as TFA had. I remember 7-11 running promotions in mid summer before TFA, and even special colas by METS as a cross promotion. Not seeing that happening. Then again I think Disney may have not been too impressed with losing out the Yo-Kai Watch here. So they might have just given up on a lot of promotion.

Those are the first three. Except when "4" came out it didn't have any number at all.

I foresee a segment where The Empire appears to be holocausting a glaringly diverse planet population, with shots of many mixed families, proud black men and women, blacks with blond women (no white men or white children) being marched in lines while an unnamed Imperial officer talks to a main Imperial character through a communication device. They will show Stormtroopers stealing all the rich black genius's gold in the background. And it will have nothing important to do with the plot at all. Just a 10 sec clip that could have been done with the two characters in the same room on an Imperial cruiser. Just to show how casually nazi the evil whites of The Empire are and it will never be referred to in the film again.

That one trooper had more character than the rest of the goddamn movie as a whole.

You could make so many inferences on how personal this encounter was for him, as though he was likely in the same squad as Finn. Personal enough that he'd toss his rifle and take him down in melee combat to prove his superiority. And he did… just to get blasted like a throwaway, while Finn doesn't even give a shit. So much lost potential right there.

Is anyone surprised? The board owner is an actual kike, and has his hotpockets delete any thread that is even slightly right-leaning regardless of the actual subject. Any Holla Forums users with a brain left during 2014 and migrated to Holla Forums after gg exposed the kike infestation of their pastime.

writers themselves said they intentionally inserted political messages with their writing and that it's one big zog pill

He has more genuine emotional involvement than the named characters.

Passion is actually closer to neitzsche's way of thinking than will.

He believed that each man must create meaning in life for himself by pursuing what he is passionate about.

They're intentionally downplaying it because JJ had nothing to do with it and they want to preempt 9 as the "return to form".

Jews as a product of their personified DNA/blood as a ancient cosmic horror, delighted at seeing their victims desperately trying to resist them, instead now degenerating as no opposition remains is one hell of a basis for any great science fiction work. Too bad it seems this is our reality

It's more like "Provoke, if no response, normalize".

that wouldn't be such an issue if the consumer had taste that isn't garbage, if any at all

of course though, perhaps half or more of normies, from what I'd gathered, exhibit no taste
so its a problem

TFA was the start of the new franchise. They had all the time in the world to get it the way they wanted it, whereas with this one they're on a tight schedule. Can't have the sequels too far apart or the hype momentum dies down. Look at how capeshit movies are paced now. DC and Marvel both release at least one "major" movie every year. Disney is trying to keep up with that pace with the Star Wars main entries and spinoffs. TFA in year 1, Rogue in year 2, now this TFA sequel needs to be ready in 2017 or the whole schedule is broken.

This type of series scheduling is also why capeshit comes with horrendously bad CGI moments. By the time they realize their contractor has produced shit it's too late to redo.

No, they already did that in TFA. You just don't remember because it was glossed over and felt out of place.

Really makes you think though: What if there were more deleted on-planet scenes but they were too blatantly SJW and the studio pulled them at the last second to not offend the core base or the Chinese market? TFA is literally "play it safe - the movie". I can totally see some pragmatist coming in and sitting Jar Jar down to give him the producer real-talk.

I can't considering the guy has obscene pull in Hollywood and is directly related to at least one major producer.

Obscene pull for somebody whose name is thrown around in public. There's at least one more layer of power above all of those people we hear the names of. Those are the types to decide if TFA goes risky with some race-mixing couples or not, not some famous director. JJ gets to decide when nobody above him vetoes.

Terminator 2 was written by James Cameron. As far as I know he wasn't Jewish, just like the original Star Wars was made by George Lucas, a goy. Jews hire and contract the goyim to make propaganda because goyim are better at it, especially when they are true believers in (((progress))) and don't actually hate white people. Lucas clearly didn't hate the White Race, that's why Jews slandered the Prequels so much, even though the Prequels were still pushing bluepills like "democracy good, fascism bad"

Which ended up either being ignored by most viewers or interpreted as "every problem with a republic and overly powerful corporations is actually because of a single, powerful old man who plays both sides for his own gain" by just about everyone else. Funny when you think about it.

I think they've stopped caring at this point

what areas do kikes want to go into these days? Where do they think the future is?
do jews still have hope in the west or do they think all whites are national socialists?

they clearly have no stopped caring or they wouldn't have very consciously removed (or shrunken, i don't remember) the dindu on the posters for china.

I saved your webm. Thank for the webm.

People are retarded, though. Just look at how successful Overjew is.

Not one. But maybe 2,000. 2,000 movies, TV shows, video games, songs and so on over the course of a lifetime.

They don't make the active decision to resent their in-group, they unconsciously or maybe subconsciously drift away from them and form a social nexus with other people doing the same.

That's how cucks like Aids Skrillex are made. Cognitive dissonance and provocation in the media.

Why would you want to hear it?

It's almost as if they bought the franchise purely to serve as a vessel for their propaganda.

Exactly.

Hence the continuing bastardization of language in the mainstream. (Twerk, lit, I'm shook, dab, bae, etc). Social media has accelerated this one hundred fold. Ebonics, 'challenges', virtue signalling centered narcissism, vanity and the demonizing of (((unorthodox))) opinions and feelings; many specifically targeted at children, who are brownwashed into a horrible, cheap, debauched multiculturalism. Right where (((they))) want them to be. No understanding of who or what they are. Citizens of the world. Entertainment ensures they are bombarded by that every fucking day.

It will be revealed that the main villain is actually gay, and that the reason he turned to the dark side is that han solo couldn't accept a gay son.
The end scene will be the girl pegging him while he cries tears of joy and the black guy fucks the girl. The villain is cured of his evil and the the end scene is a multicultural society free of hate all celebrating as one in a giant orgy.

everyday the black pill of despair tempts me more and more

if i become a wizard in 4 years im selling all my property Moving to Alaska and buying 50 acres of so far innawoods that you'll have to fly out to get to it, you'll all be welcome to come and settle up there with me if you are so inclined i wouldn't mind the company, we can wait out/ ride out the apocalypse in the great northlands

shrunken

Sign me up! How much do you need to cover expenses?

thats hilarious, should spread that shit

ill make a thread in 4 years and let you know

Fuck it I'll just do what you plan on doing myself.

it makes so much sense now.

There's a reason that pics related exist. That one scene is more Star Wars than the rest of the movie (and all of rogue one with it) because it taps into the ethos of Star Wars. Betrayal. Broken family ties. Like the Kylo Ren plot, but not shit because it's implied and not horribly written.

Both of these posters are an absolute mess. The colors imply left = bad guys, right = good guys, but everyone's facing every which way (bad guys should be facing left, good guys facing right with people whose alliances are less concrete like Finn facing front.) and their vertical placement is all over the place. Kylo Ren is in opposition to the Starkiller? The Millenium Falcon is in opposition to x-wings? I mean, this is basic visual storytelling. It is fairly representative of the "Just throw a bunch of Star Wars shit at them and they'll love it" movie, thoughit also needs more lens flares because JarJar Abrams

It's easier to shove that shit in video games, though, because people care about the game itself, not its dressing.

/sw/

Need to? I don't think so, if breaking even is the sole objective. Abrams makes it clear that there's a political aspect to his film-making however. So it has to be promoted as propaganda.

Remember when South Park made fun of trannies? What happened?

It's called predictive programming.

a little bb8 robot swallowing the secrets of the death star which could safe the rebellion.
or little girls swallowing the semen of Disney executives. that's what my mind read
there's one of your red pills.

It was pretty interesting to see normies instantly feel something towards a faceless clone based on the simple fact that he had loyalty and a will for vengeance. A random clone that had a single scene was more memorable to everyone including normies than the nigger that was plastered front and center for the entire movie and in all of the advertisements.

It didn't seem far-fetched in '92. I swear American blacks have been in a downward spiral for the past 15 years, you're not even getting those outlying overachievers any more.

Also the ebin tweest of VIII will be that Luke is now evil, because fuck h'wite men amirite?

Nah, Luke isn't going to be evil, but Rey will get "passed the torch" of how to teach people how to use the force by the end of it all and Luke will either die or fade into obscurity.

I wonder what the nigger's reaction to this pictures is? I am sure he's enraged that the random faceless clone is more important and popular than him. HAHAHAHA

reminder that The Legend of Zelda is literally european elves vs invading Religion of Cuck™ic goblins

That was pretty cool, thanks.

Most current version I think.

It's fucking hilarious.