Redpilled shows

While the TV is mostly trash and owned by (((them))), every now and then there is a show that unintentionally contains quality redpills.

I go the gym 3 times a week at roughly the same time, and every times there's shows on the TV in the gym.
One of them is a "reality" show about a huge pawn shop (I think it's called Devils Pawnshop or something.)

There is an occasional white that acts up, but it's usually just some weird or creepy autist (like a guy who made a super-glass sword out of dozen different compressed glass types)

But the nigger customers are in 99% cases aggressive, stupid and bring in stolen and fake shit. They bring in a broken watch, deman 5000$ for it, and when they are told it's not worth that much they start throwing insults and get violent and demanding.
"Give me MY MONEY!"
Nigger women are even worse than men.
I swear, it's hillarous looking at them chimp out.

Kys.

Truly, your intellect and perceptiveness are astounding.
Astoundingly deficient.

First post everytiem

How about you read the text instead of looking at pictures?
Are you a baby?

Ever heard of "pic not related"?

Also, since Chuck seems to trigger your sensitive butthole, have some more Chuck.

okay, but did this deserve a thread?

There's still a few shows out there I watch when a new season comes out, but I never pay for it, and they're all at least slightly pozzed. I don't know of a single red-pilled show besides maybe some of that adult swim shit.

Daily reminder that this godforsaken cunt will sooner or later run for high office.

Who doesn't love Natenyahu? If Chuck is a cuck for endorsing him, then Trump too.

duh

See? This is how you find a shill. I just found out one. Leave the board. Preferably through the link on top of the page, below the Holla Forums logo.

Chuck Norris has always been friendly to jews because without them he wouldn't have a job. Cannon Films was a notorious jew film producer for so many degenerate movies it's not even funny. There's a bluepilled-friendly documentary about them that can help redpill the bluepilled viewer on how jews behave and operate.

Fucking kikes derailing this thread talking about fucking Chuck Norris. Why don't you read the goddamn post?

I tend not to watch Talmudvision for obvious reasons. "Last Man Standing" is the only "comedy" sitcom show I've seen recently that doesn't seem 100% degenerate. It's got its cucked moments though.

Pawn shop shows are degenerate. They used to have actual history on the history channel.

Stfu kike, there's no good shows on current day talmud vision especially stupid pawn shop shows in place of what should be historical educational documentaries.

Chuck Norris is a faget tho.

The battle lines are drawn, faggot and you're literally on the side of the kikes. Get rekt.

Mr. Robot calls out the banking system for what it is: the true system of oppressive power in the world. While the show revolves around Elliot Alderson, the best character by far is Scandanavian ubermensch Tyrell Wellick. It has a dark, revolutionary feel to it and I think it would resonate with any Holla Forums users. I know it did with me.

I too remember when History Channel had history. It was actually worth watching back then. I learned so much.

Twin Peaks All Seasons
True Detective Season 1
The Wire All Seasons
The Sopranos All Seasons

Start with these. Then start reading, because tv will not get better

Sopranos is great, although I get the feeling it's the "Archie Bunker effect", where the writers are trying to make fun of Tony's "backwards" views, when in reality, it just makes him look better for not giving a fuck and dropping truth bombs.

The Wire is… okay, I guess. It tries to portray nignog crime in a "realistic and dirty" way, but it still tries too hard to do the whole "we're only victims of our upbringing" bullshit and plenty of hamfisted aesops shoehorned in. It's especially apparent with things like the niggers playing chess and making chess analogies, like I'm supposed to believe that these nogs are deep thinkers rather than animals that mostly act on instinct.

Nigger, I didn't say there were good shows on TV. Only that the show I know of is one of the lesser degenerate ones.

Don't get me wrong, he's the most interesting character… but ubermensch?
Show's worth watching anyway.

We need to organize a national protest aimed at 'fakenews' to get people to 'cut the cord' and never allow that propaganda bullshit into your homes every again.

Twin Peaks is fucking fantastic, all white cast, complex story, interesting directing, cozy atmosphere, complex characters and best of all i can not think of anything poz'd about it besides a little bit of eurasian race mixing.

History is the study of ice-truckers and ancient aliens.

I dunno. Janice is clearly shown to be a weak, pathetic, ignorant, irresponsible, lazy, unhappy person, and she is clearly the most leftie character in the show in her beliefs. Well, maybe Meadow is supposed to be a sympathetic leftie, but she is also entitled, ignorant, naive, and other things.