Where did everything goes so fucking wrong?

Where did everything goes so fucking wrong?

Nowhere.
They really improved from season 1.
I've been really enjoying the new episodes.

I'm enjoying it.

and for putting water into a supercar's tank
and for being a manlet

They are improving. The big problem for me right now is that they aren't doing too much that is exciting. Supercars are fun to see but they aren't showing off weird car things as much as I think they should. They haven't really done any challenges.

My favorite is when they do a showcase of truly awful cars. see- Chinese cars and gommie cars.

Don't the Norks use trucks that run on coal?

I've only seen S1 and liked it
is S2 bad or something

So far season 2 is better.

tax dollars well spent

BBC isn't concerned about the extra funding got from overseas deals anymore as they can just force the brits to pay for the propaganda they are fed.

It's Current year+3 and everything entertainment wise stinks, because this is the death-knell of the (((western civilisation)))

Don't you mean where everything went fucking right?

They aren't allowed to do stuff like Christmas Specials or Cheap Car Challenges due to the BBC.

Season 2 is better but they should get rid of the celebrity shit.

And this is why Holla Forums is shit. Even cuckchan Holla Forums figured out what is the most important part of The Grand Tour.

[Citation needed]

You cannot improve perfection.

It stopped being a car show, that's the biggest problem.

Season 2 is definitely better, but they've been playing it super safe. It feels like Top Gear, but so far its been run-of-the-mill Top Gear. Where's the crappy car showcases? Where's the car conversion challenges? I like the idea of Celebrity face-off, but they've done nothing but bring in literally-whos (that fucking Baseball player was a super faggot that I really wanted to punch).

Apparently they single-handedly made amazon prime a competitor for netflix.

This.
They make it about the people, then have the people do things according to a script.

The BBC has never cared about profit, their income is garunteed. I seriously don't get why we have to pay, and can't just privatise it. Well I can, if privatised it can't churn out propaganda unless profitable.

That farmkhana though.

who

See

The production team that works on the Grand Tour is pretty much the same that worked on Top Gear, minus BBC pencil pushers. They are an multi-award winning production crew and considered actually one of the best in the world. A lot of filming techniques were pioneered by them as well. Amazon couldn't believe their luck when they were offered in with the package with the presenters.

The Grand Tour has never really been about Clarkson, Hammond or May for Amazon, but hiring the people who make the show. The fact that the BBC were willing to throw that sort of talent away really says how retarded the BBC is.