LOL

LOL

How can you like a self admitted retards work?

The retarded OP was only the tip of iceberg.

how can one person have so many shitty opinions?

jesus christ he's fishing with a huge ass net and you still get caught.

/r/

To be honest, it's the steam forums we're talking about.

Wouldn't using a bigger net make it easier to catch things anyway ?

Also easier to see it coming

y

>the levels are painfully mazelike

Let me guess, this idiot Not Recommended Thief The Dark Project because THE MAP IS USELESS THE LEVEL DESIGN IS SPRAWLING AND MAZELIKE ALMOST LIKE THERE ISN'T A BLUEPRINT FOR IT OR GARRET HASN'T EVEN ENTERED SUCH A PLACE BEFORE

What did he mean by this?

By now I find it increasingly harder to discern between bait and actual retardness.

I want reddit to leave

There's a name for this phenomenon, its called Poe's Law

I agree though this is a horrible LOL thread that needs to die and be remade properly

So he's mad the game is challenging and non-linear. I guess critical thinking is too much of a challenge these days.

I hope someday for gulags filled with leftist subhumans, where they are rightfully forced to do useless labor to death while they are raped and mutilated at the will of their captors…. Imagine a fucking leftist numale having a mental breakdown coming to terms with its fate, eventually being reduced to a grunting basic animal sleeping in dirt and pissing on itself. Leftist cattle scum deserve the worst treatment that humans have to offer, leftists are sub-animal, they are below cockroaches and ant, they should be treated with no mercy or respect whatsoever.

this is why we only have corridor shooters now

I don't even remember System Shock 1 being that mazelike. No more so than, say, Doom or Marathon at least.

Sage goes into every field

i like how ben garrison actually grew up over his exposure to the internet.

With that said, that comic makes me laugh. Especially the crying shrek.

I wish more webcomics making fun of people like me made me laugh.

Its all about instant gratification for today's youth.

stop being entitled manchildren, making the game linear gives the player much more freedom

I keep seeing this weird meme where cucks call non-cucks cucks. I don't like it, no sir I don't.

I'm mad