Killer7 Remaster SOON

Killer7 Remaster SOON

archive.fo/3icLi

Good, Killer 7 is a masterpiece and the best game Suda ever made, it should be played in it's full glory on any platform.

In fact i'd go as far as to say that ever since Killer 7 he's been trying to recapture the atmosphere of that game over and over and failing every time because Killer 7 is a specific, unique blend of elements that came together to form something unique.

NMH is incredibly mediocre and i always saw it as a series for people that are too pleb to understand why K7 is good.

I feel bad for having never heard of this.

It's not even fully translated unfortunately
so much wasted potential
snatcher deserved more

I'd buy it. Providing nothing gets altered of course. K7 is one of my favorite games and I couldn't stand to see it censored or otherwise ruined.

Man Killer7 is great and better than NMH but why do you have to shit on NMH you big meanie

because your waifu a shit

Blackburn literally whips out a pistol and shoots a prostitute in the face to then proceed to kill innocent civilian and throw the severed head of a little girl at the feet of her father

CS Lewis producing Hentai now?

Better get subtitles and mouseaim

Seems like you're just a fucking pleb m80

Why exactly do you think this is getting censored when:

-RE4
-REmake
-RE:0
-Okami
-DR1
-DR2
-DR2OTR

All got the HD port treatment (some of these multiple times) and nothing was censored?

Regardless of the more cotnroversial content in K7, considering capcom has censored fuck all when handling every single other HD port, why would they start now, with -this- specific game?

You may be right, but K7 is probably one of the most controversial games of all time. A girl supposedly gets raped to death in it.

I hope you are right.

This is why I'm glad Capcom is failing to sell their modern shit games.

Monster Hunter is selling.
Monster Hunter Generations especially sold a shit ton in an incredibly short amount of time.

But yeah, anything else they put out isn't selling (aside HD remasters).

I'm not gonna say it again. I'm a cleaner.

The remake was censored, no pantsu 4 Claire
So no coochie coochie for Haarman

LAAATER
PEACE

Does Grasshopper create the smuggest niggas out there? Can't think of anyone better than Garcian or Andrey.

Oh, something to look forward to.
After Let It Die, which is free-to-play, Suda will probably need it to rebuild some of his cred.

killer 7 and NMH are good, unique interactive experiences

but if you people think they are good GAMES, then I laugh at you

I will find and I will kill you slowly and painfully.

But this isn't the Twilight Syndrome games.

Wasn't the twist that all of them are the same dude with split personalities?

Killer7 is a pretty good rail shooter simply because of its uniqueness.

NMH is just shit.

Its one of the first things the game tells you.

I'm still salty Killer7 never got a Wii version. The control scheme would have been perfect for the game and would have made the combat less of a pain in the ass and more of a fun shooting gallery.

Still if it comes to PC I suppose there is a chance for mouse support so there is always that.

Well I never had a chance to play it, so I was just trying to fit in.
But I played both NMH games several times through and 100% them, so I think I can stay.

What K7 gameplay is like?

It's on rails in that you can run only back or forward on a track, you hold a trigger to pull up your gun and go in to a in place shooting mode. It would have been absolutely fucking perfect on the Wii.

The twist isn't that they're split personalities, the surprise is actually who they belong to

Killer7 is like resident evil but with rails on movement, to walk back from where you came you have to spin around 180, you have to stand still and aim and rapidly blind yourself to see the almost invisible smileys

the story and characters is what makes the game enjoyable

Fuck you. Although the sequel was a mistake.

I bet they will turn the MC black

I liked sequel more than the first one.

He just needs a turban and it's the perfect SJW game.

I'm still mad we never got The Smiths in MvC3 or at least Mask de Smith.

That's Louis CK.

I don't know how, but every time, that cut scene, is almost hypnotic, Suda just knows how to create charismatic characters.

They're probably going to ruin the feel of the whole game by putting in soft shadows and lots of bloom like Wind Waker HD.

But he's got a gun, that anti tank rifle better shoot flowers.

Shinji Mikami is a bro and I wanna hug him for giving me one of the most inspiring pieces of media I've ever witnessed.