Oxygen Not Included

This looks like a mix of Dwarf Fortress and Rimworld. It's from the developers of Don't starve. so far it looks fine but I don't like the idea of 2D base building games. I feel like you lose a lot of freedom.

so its even less complex than rimworld?

2D rimworld I guess

It's the developers of Invisible Inc and Mark of the Ninja. Why do they keep advertising themselves as Don't Starve devs? Don't Starve sucks ass.

Is DST still in EA?

I HATE 2D GAMES

Nope they even released a multiplayer version.That's why I have some hope because the developers aren't lazy and actually finished a product.but then again you never know.

i finally get to use this

I want reddit to leave

He didn't say it was good, he just said it was a game that was finished.

BOTH YOUR EXAMPLES ARE ALREADY 2D

Holy fuck shills don't even pretend to play videogames.

I don't know about Rimworld, but Dorf's gameplay is 3D. It's top down, so characters move on the X and Z axes, but there's also mining to lower levels and building to higher levels, so that's movement on the Y axis.
This game only has X and Y movement. That's a huge difference, and it limits options.

No, it's great.

It's a sidescroling 2D you stupid fuck.and do you fucking expect me to webm a fucking 26min videos. IF YOU DONT HAVE ADBLOCK THEN YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.THIS IS A VIDEO GAME BOARD WE TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES HERE.

fuck off shill

it's shit

then split it into parts you cockmongling faggot. or get cancer and die, I don't care either way

so, terraria-like?

It looks fun

What did I miss?

Seems kinda neat. Won't hold my breath on it being finished though.

I'm still stuck on the days when Klei were just the Eets developer ;w;

2-2006 was a long time ago, huh…?

Eh, after Invisible Inc I don't think they'll make a better game.

Well I think people should go back to making fun games~

why is jewtube embed still allowed in the OP?

Was invisible in.c good?
It looked kind of dull.

I watched the video and gave it a view because of you

I liked it a lot, still play it occasionally.

Rimworld was one z level, and now we've gone even simpler. This is horrible. Stop ruining something perfectly fine.

This is rimworld but worse.

Fuck you OP.