Paul Ryan: "No Chance For Border Wall"

Paul Ryan just once again proved he is the real enemy in the Swamp.

archive.is/RtjLE

Congress are also braindead idiots who have no idea what Reagan did in the 80s

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1190216/dod-releases-fiscal-year-2018-budget-proposal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DOTR WHEN
O
T
R

W
H
E
N

So kill him.

So every Brietbart article is going to be reposted from cuckchan here now?

Get him the fuck out of here Jesus Christ

If it's not now, it's not soon enough.

go away, shill

sage

So every Brietbart article is going to be reposted from cuckchan here now and if you question this you're a shill?

This is significant news. Also Bannon going hard after cucks isn't a bad thing. You can take your autistic screeching back to your home:
>>>Holla Forums

This tbh

C'mon now, this is no better than what the WSJ or CNN or whatever does.
I mean, sure, get angry at Ryan but don't fall for the low hanging fruit the press just shits out for clicks.

sage

This faggot has been saying no to the wall in open for a long time now.

We don't need a thread from cuckchan about a private dinner where he is saying the same shit he says in the open!

Try to come up with your own comedy once in awhile you fucking boring dweeb.

Its not tho. For it to be news it has to be corroborated. This is gossip at best and its not like we didn't already know Ryan was actively working against Trump. I gave you a pity bump so I'm gonna have to give you a polite sage.

counter-sage for trying to cover for Ryan and being a bitch who takes it in the ass

The chamber of kikes isn't the people.

He is just one of 435 people in the House of Representatives.

But hey, look on the bright side, at least we'll get amnesty, right goy?

Sure is great we voted for le based god emperor.

Don't worry. God Emperor Trump will stage a coup and start The Purge soon. Praise Him!

The Wall was already approved by Congress in 2007, all the Wall needs is the fucking budget then the wall will be built with or without GOP approval since an amendment was slipped in shortly after 2007 that lets the wall be built whenever. Again the budget bill is the only reason the wall is not being built.

Trump will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it. Praise Him!

How the fuck has this corrupt, teenager sexting, terrorist wife having, shameless faggot still in office after everything he's done over the past few years? This guy should have been taken out back and shot, but instead he's still treated like an important and respected global player.

You're a fucking moron. It's all your faults this is happening. You all got Trump elected but you forgot the congressional elections too and all it did was elect establishment quo cucks like McCain who will never change anything. You need to get them out, all of them out. Make lists, target them out. Get them out of congress and get real Trumpers or Holla Forumsacks in.

The wall is too expensive, it's a burden to the tax payers. The U.S. still has to pay their debts. Why should we pay for a wall we can't afford anyways? Wasn't Mexico suppose to pay that? Oh wait, they turned us down too because even they can't afford it. Sorry to break it to you, Trump's not a great negotiator as he claims, he's a con man. He even con us to beLIEving that he would put Hillary behind bars. I'm still waiting for that. The reality is that he's an illuminati puppet, not this "God Emperor" as some people would like to beLIEve.

Trump will handle it. Gtfo with your blackpill.

How? The constitution gives most of its powers to congress, fucktard. Trump is trying but he can't do shit alone that's why he has to cuck to democrats to spite the republican establishment he knows hates him.

In about 10 years when they string up the last few million of us that didn't drink ourselves to death or become trannies or both.

Do you really expect shilling that is this obvious to work?

Trump will handle it he's playing 4D chess and it'll work out. Praise Him.

Back to the same old tricks?

Never cared for Hillary. I simply speak the truth. It's not my fault you're ignorant when it comes to Trump's shortcomings.

The speaker of the house wields a lot of power in regards to passing legislation.

God Emperor Trump has no shortcomings you fuckin kike

Amnesty might be the best thing, now. It's becoming clear that even when whites vote, and win, we lose. What's one more straw on the camel's back?

this is an annoying trend these past few days with a bunch of ops
its nice to know even some anons are still gullible to classic trolling

Kill yourself cuckservative.

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you sleep better at night. LOL

I know why you're this angry, you hate the truth.

Sure thing paco

False flagging this hard

Go bAck to endchan

Praise Trump

well there's got to be some reason why the wall isn't being built

trump promised day one the shovels were penetrating the ground

so where's the wall?

FEDS PLEASE LEAVE

Tripfag kikeshill

so where's the wall, newfag?

great argument pablo

Wow, he actually said something true for once. Yes the chamber of shitheads wants cheap labour with no benefits, big surprise.

Worse shill, EVA!. The wall not only isn't expensive, if pays for itself after ONE YEAR if only 10% of scum like you is stopped from entering. Shitskins like you are a burned on tax payers. The U.S pays half a trillion in interest each year as it stands.

What? Do you have any idea just how big the budget is? The wall is so cheap compared to so many bigger issues it's a non-issue. 4 billion is a drop in the bucket of the federal budget.

You have to be a new kind of idiot to defend him on his failed wall plan.

Every fucking time

Take Isis Oil, Build Wall, Deport Illegals = MAGA
anyone who disagrees with this should swing from a rope

and you're an idiot kike who thing we don't know the cost of illegal imigration vs border wall.

SHOO SHOO FILTHY JEW

fixed that for you

While I agree with taking ISIS Oil and deporting illegals, I disagree with building the wall if it's coming out of our tax dollars.

We don't need a border wall dumbass. We need more border patrol.

What kind of fantasy land are you living in? LOL Did you drink the koolaid so much, that you still beLIEve Trump when he says Mexico will pay for the wall? You still beLIEve that he's a "great negotiator"? Wake up pal, this isn't la la land.

Border patrols are even more useless then a border wall, and you're basically saying you'd rather have your tax dollars taken and given to illegals on a free ride so they can laze around and peddle drugs and engage in slave trafficking.

you faggots aren't welcome here

That's not what I said at all, not even close. But of course idiots like you tend to lie to yourselves in order to defend Trump at any cost. The more border patrol means less chances of illegal immigration. In the long run it will save us tax dollars.

How long have you been sucking Trump's dick and why do you get offended when someone points out obvious facts?

suuure, we just need to employ enough people to have every inch of the frontier patroled 24/7 non-stop, for wages that would actually in the long run either cost more than the wall, or that the powers that be can just as easily cut back on when Trump is not around anymore.

Wall is gonna be there to stay
ya know what, you're either too dumb to even be on Holla Forums or one of the most pathetic shills I ever seen.

thanks for pointing out your strategy
Now was it the current mexican President or the former that said that mexico was not paying for the wall?
failure to address the question directly will out you as a kike

Cut off the welfare and the wall becomes unnecessary and irrelevant.

Then build a few expressways directly from Mexico to Toronto. Charge a modest toll from all the beans passing through on their way to the welfare still available in Canada.

That's exactly what you said, you would rather pay the full 80 billion in illegal immigration plus the billions on border security which will become useless and overwhelmed by the sheer number of illegals that it's always been.
And on top of that not once did you even make a peep about the House or Senate elections starting this month, if you actually gave a shit and don't trust Trump then you'd have voted for someone to replace the current members so what you want will happen.

where are you you fucking kike, I'm still waiting for that answer

A solution is to cut the welfare. That will save a huge amount of the taxpayer money.

Execute Paul Ryan for sedition, treason, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

How does this useless shabbos goy faggot keep getting elected? Has he done one single fucking thing since besides whining to the media about his party and interfering in every thing they do? Every single person I've met on the right hates this cunt, yet he is still somehow here.

stop posting kikebart links, bannon is a limp dick jew puppet

Congress is doing exactly what happened then today!

Trump should make the DOD pay for it.

OH LOOK HOW MOTHERFUCKING CLEVER YOU ARE. YOU HIGHLIGHTED THE WORD LIE IN THE MIDDLE OF BELIEVE.
HOLY FUCKING JESUS SHIT-CHRIST'S WITHERED BALLSACK YOU'RE A COCK SMOKING GENIUS YOU FUCKING AMAZING NIGGER CHODE.

kys

Even if we pay for it, it's worth it to keep beaners out. Otherwise our taxpayer dollars go to Lashayshay's fourth niglet or tanks for Israel.

eh
I'm not seeing what him cucking accomplishes, are cuckservatives and dems supposed to behave differently if he submits? Maybe like a shark that smells blood in the water.

defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1190216/dod-releases-fiscal-year-2018-budget-proposal/

nobody cares?

those who did left this place long ago

Lack of happenings and rules being enforced again, generally.

Check the source gullible /new/s men

Kill yourself COINTEL shill.

Not even cuckservative boomers like that faggot.
Fucking kill yourself.

KILL YOURSELF CADRENIGGER
AND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR NIGGERSPEAK

KILL YOURSELF CADRENIGGER

Not soon enough.

Suddenly bumped from Wednesday

RAID IN PROGRESS

I thought he gave up the game?

say it with me, pol, "psychopathy"

whats his address again?

Never because nobody wants to fucking do anything out of fear that FBI's around the corner. And truthfully, they are, but that's not to say that CIAniggers are the ones truly behind things.

We need both. Also, a wall is far more permanent–if the next President after the wall cucks, he can easily cripple border patrol but can't easily tear down a wall.

That's why Ryan will never be the first faggot President like he wants. People want someone with bold ideas, not just bigger aid packages for Israel and sympathy for victims of the pharmaceutical industry.

it's all about importing catholics

Imagine how hot a solar panel wall would be, anyone who tries to climb it would get their hands fried.