Possible Democrat Corruption Lynchpin: WA "Liquor Revolving Fund"

DEMOCRATS POSSIBLY DOING NO-NO PIZZARONI WITH MASSIVE CASH PILE

According to an user on cuckchan, the money isn't going where it's supposed to be going. The dems don't want the truth to come out because they've been lying their asses off about it. Finding out where the money has been going will asplode the dems bigly.

The Liquor Control Board isn't licensed or bonded in the state. The democraps allegedly dumped all of the degenerate weed tax money into this Liquor Revolving Fund, but then refuse to show any accounting for all of the money that has been spent.

We are talking about a lot of money. Possibly $40M-$50M annually. Lots of money swirling around between politicians, law enforcement, judges. Bags of cash. Sweetheart deals.

TIME TO GET DIGGING LADS

Some info on the fund:

http ://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=66.08.170
archive.is/9IIGR
t. fag

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McIntire_(politician)
app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=66.08
archive.is/CyYZJ
archive.is/SI3Ty
roominate.com/blog/2016/anatomy-of-a-swindle/
awcnet.org/portals/0/documents/legislative/201517CompromiseBudgetProposals.pdf
archive.fo/0u2Ba
archive.is/nmkaX
archive.fo/YAIpR
archive.fo/y36k2
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17102/web
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779
oxfordhouse.org/userfiles/file/
lakesidemilam.com/home-mobile/
royallifecenters.com/washington/detox.html
seamar.org/index.html
oxfordhouse.org/userfiles/file/finances.php
oxfordhouse.org/userfiles/file/doc/AR_FY_2016-Final.pdf
mtcenter.org/contact-us/staff/
atrueott.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/china.pdf
archive.fo/jEg9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna need some more sauce for this pasta than a bunch of legalese. Bump for interest though.

Even when corruption is exposed, Hannity does a one day story on it. Some radio Jews cry fowl. And then he falls down the memory whole.

Jeff Sessions isn't going to do anything about anything. He's made that perfectly clear now.

i feel like this is important, will start digging in a bit

Here's a question: once we find evidence convincing enough to impanel a Grand Jury (like we always do), how do we get prosecutors to actually act on it? How many investigations have stalled out once the ball has to be passed to the system itself?

This isn't blackpilling, I'm just sick of working towards nothing. We need to both investigate and strategize on how to push the story so that it cannot possibly be ignored.

Well here's the state legislature in question from the OP. Current Washington State treasurer is Duane Davidson. Previous guy was a James McIntire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McIntire_(politician)

Democrat, and ran the treasury from 2008-2016.

Not sure if any of this has any possible leads or not.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. It's worth a look anyways.

There are several laws dictating how the money must be spent:

Liquor revolving fund—Creation—Composition—State treasurer as custodian—Daily deposits, exceptions—Budget and accounting act applicable.

Liquor revolving fund—Computation for distribution to cities.

Sauce: app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=66.08

The next step might be to look through these and try to look for telltale signs of misappropriation of funds. Or bounce them off of what is known and look for discrepancies.

Funny pic because holocaust museums are basically the same thing as holodecks. (Besides the obvious fact that they are both fictional jewish inventions in jewish narratives.)
THE HOLOCAUST = THE HOLOGRAM, FAM
HOLOCAUST MUSEUM = HOLODECK

No fate but what we make. If /ourguy/ doesn't take the evidence and run with it, then it is up to each of us to be the change we want to see in the world. They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

lurking this thread

E-everybody was reptileposting and I felt left out…

Hory shit, those numbers may have been off by a few hundred million! Though I am not sure how much of the liquor/marijuana degeneracy money gets funneled into the Liquor Revolving Fund.

$201 million

$189 million

Pic related is how the revenue was distributed, according to the 2016 Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board annual report.

Sauces:
https ://lcb.wa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/annual_report/2016-annual-report-Final-opt.pdf
http ://www.tre.wa.gov/portfolio-item/washington-state-marijuana-revenues-and-health/
archive.is/CyYZJ

Those are just published numbers in a .pdf file. They don't mean anything to me. How can you prove where those numbers came from?

Checked and fucking bump my man
DAVE STONE ANYONE?
HAWAII DISTILLERS?
BIF SKIPMAN?
DISTILLERS AND LIQUOR ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE?
576 pakala lane Kauai Hawaii. Try to find the blue buckets and the under ground wi fi.
Fuck Hawaii distillers they are friends with BOTH Podesta brothers. Dave stone is a kid melter mark my fucking words right this god damned minute

Not sure if you are missing the point. The numbers that were posted above came from an official government sanctioned report. Finding other evidence of disbursement of those funds that contradicts the official document can be a good lead.

Just mining a bunch of shit to see if anything looks interesting, since there seems to have been little attention paid to this fund. Expect a lot of chaff as the investigation kicks off.

You could get off your arse and help you lazy sod.

Hah perfect timing. Ed Murray's, the seattle mayor who just resigned today over child rape accusations, dox was dropped.

Maybe its worthwhile to look into the people that surround him.

biggest place for fraud or how to hide money would be the basic health distribution. There are so many healthcare scams going on 50 million could easily disappear from that 93.8 million and get funneled through different laundromats.

So this is how they're stealing mmj farmers' money? I figured it went to parks or roads, or some shit like that. Fuckin jews man, robbing the working man to pay for kiddy-diddling. When do we get these goddamn parasites out of our country already?

Interdasting.

According to RCW 66.08.170,

If Duane Davidson is in the clear, then there could still be misappropriation downstream. These guys are I think audited frequently, potentially annually, so naughtiness would probably not be happening in an obviously obvious place.

This is interdasting. According to RCW 66.08.180:

So, what is RCW 70.96A.050?
TREATMENT FOR ALCOHOLISM, INTOXICATION, AND DRUG ADDICTION

Good idea Holla Forumsack.

DIGGIN' MOAR

we need the financial report not the fluff piece Annual Report that lets their constituents feel like they are being good goys.

>buy booze for (((pizza parties))) with the funds

ht tp ://www.tre.wa.gov/wp-content/uploads/lgipCafrFY16.pdf

link to the 2016 Washington State Treasury Comprehensive Financial Report

Have to love the obvious conflict of interest and obvious corruption. State sells health-destroying drugs at a massive markup, thereby destroying users on so many fronts, including financially and biologically. State then pays (((Doctor Shekelburg))) to mis-treat said user. It's basic economics where the resource is the user, and the state and doctors are simply mining the hell out of these poor people.

At the very least, this is an ethical disaster. But I digress.

Agreed. There's a bunch of crap on the Washington State Auditor website, but most of it is probably fluff. There is a way to request public records here (http ://www.tre.wa.gov/public-records-requests/). Might be worth doing. Anyone want to be expected in the wreckage and submit a request for something? Any legalfags/financefags out there willing to help craft some language for a good solid request?

Joocy, thanks user. Time to peruse that document.

LET'S GO NIGGERS

Good find. Their website was hard to navigate, I couldn't locate this. Glad it's public.

Pic related on page 4. Possible insurance/investment laundering? Not sure yet. It's just something that they "do", but he had accountability over it

the other pdf I linked was the Local Government Investment Pool Financial report.

h ttp://www.ofm.wa.gov/cafr/2016/CAFR16.pdf
this monster is the financial report for the entire state budget.

I would start here as opposed to the other pdf I linked

Thank you, good stuff user. Now the party is getting started.

>(((David Schumacher)))
Oy vey, a knish!

It would have been nice if the OP wasn't a nigger and linked an archive to the cuckchan post for context

Faces and names for accountability.

Also what specifically are we looking for? It's hard to track down discrepancies when you don't even know the scope of the document and there's tons of numbers everywhere

see>>10596527

archive.is/SI3Ty

Considering that at least 89.9% of the general fund will go to "treatment for alcoholism, intoxication, and drug addiction" it may make sense to look into these so-called rehab facilities:

http ://www.recovery.org/browse/washington/

If you could get free gibs from the gubbermint from a budget of nearly half a billion dollars, and not need to produce anything tangible other than babbysitting some drug users who've been given the ultimatum of choosing between pound-in-ass prison or rehab at your "clinic"…what would you do?

this is honestly a clusterfuck that is going to take a team of forensic accountants with access to actual deposit and withdraw information from the actual depository.

Maybe. But also all it may take is the right Holla Forumsack in the right place at the right time. Plus a little autism up front to reveal enough of the pieces of the puzzle to activate enough almonds.

Them fucking digits. I forgot who in the ogdoad this falls under. But praise nonetheless. Shameless bump

Dixit Alinsky:

Identifying a few individuals, establishing clear probable cause unlike pizzagate, and nuking the shit out of their careers should be a good catalyst for imploding a large chunk of the corruption through guilt by association.

Assuming there is, in fact, corruption happening. This could all be a red herring, but is worth some investigation. Some WA government insiders or anons who are close to drug rehab clinics should add their two shekels.

we kind of have to come up with a theory and then work backward. Just gotta come up with some questions to start putting pieces together
i would think up more but its about time I call it a night. I will check back in tomorrow to see where this is at.

Aye m8, same here. We'll come back with fresh minds, fresh eyes.

digits don't work that way user

with the number of dubs and trips the shills are trying to steal these days I wouldn't be surprised if anons start checking singles.

Kek has friends niggers. I'm sure you're familiar with Thoth's digits for example? see you in 11 days.

user was referring to my post about MJ farmers. I got 420 digits ayy

dont care too much about this but lets not blow the amounts out of proportion. 16 trillion is a lot of money and the fed blew all of that in a few short weeks cutting deals with the toppest of kikes. so far no punishments just business as usual.

16 trillion dollars doesn't exist, there isn't even currency in circulation to even represent that abstract amount. 50 mil on the otherhand is an extremely large amount of money that can be represented with actual capital.

Expecting jews to get their shit pushed in because they're making abstract claims about wealth isn't the same as actual money being misappropriated. I don't give a shit about kikes making claims over monopoly money, but when my own tax dollars are being stolen I start to get pretty fucking annoyed.

you should probably leave

while you arent wrong and money in our current economic system has lost all of its value, you can bet your tax dollars were in that 16 trillion dollar bailout. never forget the kikes are the ones behind it all

polite sage for an off topic post not trying to derail

Who says anything about fake news? Plant this shit on fringe sites and ecelebs and rev up the autism machine.

Seattle user here. Homelessness, esp housing and legal parasitism (look into the LEADS Program) are two of the major ways the democrats fill their slush fund.

This local man, David Preston digs deep into the sick shit Seattle Politicos will do for some extra shekels and black baby anuses .

roominate.com/blog/2016/anatomy-of-a-swindle/

impressive

checked n keked hard

id and time mfers

Do you have the archive to the original cuckchan post?

I am in the recovery scene in WA. I know LOTS of Alcoholics / Drugs Addicts and Sex Addicts.

The most prominent rehab facility is called " Milam" or Lake Side Milam. It houses alot of guys and gals I know.

They also have a fairly big thing through the sally ( Salvation Army ).

There are also houses called " Oxford Houses" where people can stay in sober living, but they are independently managed but I think they may get state funding.

Let me guys know if you have any questions regarding rehab facilities and stuff I have lots of info on them / know people that do.

I left that garbage state for Alaska but I hope this destroys the demoshits in King Country that ruined Washington.

I hate everyone who lives in King County. None of them fucking give a shit about the rest of the state. They think they can do whatever the fuck they want, regardless of state law or even federal law. I would rather Washington be another no name state like Wyoming or Idaho than be infected with liberals. I don't see myself moving back to the lower 48 ever. Alaska is just too nice.

checked
Works out to $49.4 million across the two financial years (2015-16, 2016-17)
awcnet.org/portals/0/documents/legislative/201517CompromiseBudgetProposals.pdf
archive.fo/0u2Ba

$49.4 million *per year* that is.

Also it was signed off by the Governor on June 30 2015.

Here, have the less-shitty full sized one kid.

Fucking shill.

It might be a Jesuit shill?
1627 (presumably) on the fake logo refers to the date of the Gregorian calendar.

t.doesntknow shit about reptiles here
Why does it look like it's sweating? Can they even sweat?

Checked.
Any links though?

Any cross-border money?

Yfw they didn't even send a Jew to shill your thread.

You should get your coat.

wtf i hate hitler now

Funny how even though Hitler banned the thule society, masons and illuminatti and persecuted them, and is the only world leader in modern history to have expropriated the entire holdings of the rothschilds from europe a FUCKING PAINTING "proves" that he was a mason.

And mussolini who banned masons from his party and forbade masonry in italy during the 1920's oh he's a mason because this fucking meme says so?

and is there any shred of evidence to prove Hirohito was a mason besides "muh rising sun", something the japs have called japan for thousands of years?

This is retarded,

Kek the hitler mason BS is hilarious D&C
Laughable really because Masonic rites are all KIKE RITES and it's all controlled by the kikes.
Fucking newfags ans shitty shills can fuck off.
JIDF would've put more effort in than this you faggots.

Not for nothing but every damn time we get a thread like this, stickied even, nothing comes of it. We need to start spreading this type of shit far and wide, it's no use if we're the only ones who know. Go into the Shitter trending and bomb it there, (((news))) article comment sections that have actual views, trending kiketube videos, etc. The more in-your-face we get with these types of things the better, force the lemmings to confront the evidence

It's not exactly D&C, more like spray and pray FUD trying to make the world seem so untrustworthy that you become an atomized paranoiac conspiratard.

4/20 is Hitler's birthday. You may bake a Nazi cake and/or smoke the marijuana like a cigarette on that day in celebration, but don't fucking come here and post kike nonsense about (((pot culture))).

Archive of this thread in case it gets slid
archive.is/nmkaX

The problem is more people need to be brought aboard, and some Anons are busy with other hunts. That's like what, 3 now?

I feel like the SenateAnon hunt has more substance to it as well as a better lead. This was stickied last night with 1 reply and its based off a passing comment with no further details from a random cuckchan post, not even a whole thread.
If this gets a sticky, the SenateAnon thread for damn sure deserves a sticky. This one feels more wild goose chase than anything.

You could be right about hitler, however, I've seen 30 pictures of him giving masonics handshakes and him sitting with his generals that were doing the hidden hand. So it's debatable. What evidence do we have they banned freemasons? That could be the jew twist.

From my tired head, and from the little I know:
"Freemasons" of ancient times (i.e. Medieval/Renaissance) were just masons who worked with freestone, a stone named so because it was easy to work with and could be easily cut in any direction. These masons included guild members as well as monks who would build anything from chapels to town buildings and more. These monks would also take part in knightly orders during the Crusades, hence the Templaric influences (I wonder to this day if the Templars were occultists or not, considering their strong ties to banking).
Freemasons as we know them today are not the same as yore (because those of time's past did not have clear (((esoteric))) influences), but don't confuse simple knightly-handshakes with a satanic group that took aspects of other orders and put them into their own.
There's an image that I can't find of an SS initiation and a comparison to an old knightly initiation. I absolutely hate how these orders have been perverted by (((them))) and shabbos goyim.
But does anyone know much about William Morgan?

Oh, off by one.
For once that's a good thing.

Notice how the shill has neatly diverted the thread from digging into Democrat corruption and into arguing about Masonic bullshit?

someone format and make bread, pls. I have to go to work
School shooting in Spokane WA.
Looks like a white High School.
archive.fo/YAIpR
archive.fo/y36k2
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17102/web

look who doesn't want goy to wake up

The creation of the Ahnenerbe Society was a declaration of war on the Free Masons, the Third Reich produced plenty of anti Masonic propaganda and tied it directly to the Rothschild dynasty and associated families.

I think secret societies all around the world had shivers run down their spine when Ahnenerbe started poking around and asking real questions, and then not only finding the answers but utilizing them for the express purpose of the betterment of the Germanic peoples.

See, Free Masons are civic internationalists. Ahnenerbe was racially motivated nationalist OPEN and state funded society. It had impetus the Masons did not, and a drive and zeal they could not match. The reasons the entire cucked world rallied against Germany have much to do with the Ahnenerbe society and the dangers posed by a society willing to use eugenics to create superior humans for the sake of humanity.

Until I see evidence I'm going to go with my eyes.

You dont belong here >>>/endchan/ would be more your speed.
May you lose your eyes, the waste that they are.

Maybe this will help you see what I see. If I'm wrong please show me. We need to work together on the truth.

Again, notice how the shill has diverted the thread from investigating Democrat corruption and into arguing over whether or not Hitler was a Mason.

This is proof that we're onto something they don't want us digging into.

Most astute, user.
GO BACK TO DIGGING, NIGGERS

Democrates bad, Republicans good, that's some basic shit.

get back on topic
We know that they are using the Healthcare system to launder money and rn 5.5 mill has gone missing, see what else has gone

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779

sleep goy

checked. who owns the sober houses? state rehab funds could be making their way into pedo demo landowner hands. who needs lots of houses? child traffickers and leftist flop house operators.

The treatment and recovery organizations are a good place to look into as far as these kikes' possible money laundering.
Oxford House is one organization to look into.

>oxfordhouse.org/userfiles/file/
They are probably the biggest provider of clean and sober housing.
Im not sure about other clean and sober housing though.
Some other organizations to look into would be (as another user previously mentioned) Lakeside Milam.
>lakesidemilam.com/home-mobile/
They are the biggest treatment center in WA.
Royal Life Centers are also pretty big, and they are sheisty as fuck.
>royallifecenters.com/washington/detox.html

Lastly, look into Sea Mar.
Pretty sure they're owned by the savages, but they really cater to spics, Niggers, and welfare queens:

>seamar.org/index.html

Where's the proof of that? Or are you just basing it on their previous history?

yeee, why u paying kosher tax? go to your f. frodge and chech markings on almost all products

You're absolutely right. I forgot about SeaMar. I have been to their Seattle facility a couple times to speak.

As for Oxford houses:
>oxfordhouse.org/userfiles/file/finances.php

>oxfordhouse.org/userfiles/file/doc/AR_FY_2016-Final.pdf

That's their 2016 summary.

What they say is true, the individual pays for their room with the guys and girls I know that have stayed there.

However other independent sober living situations exist that may receive state subsidies.

Another institution to watch out for would be the Matt Talbut Center.
>mtcenter.org/contact-us/staff/

Once the evidence is compiled there are places that handle just this kind of stuff.

We can get in contact with Judicial Watch and they are pros at tackling government corruption. They know what they are doing so if we have info, they can use it.

Washington user here. If I were going to game the system, I'd take a look at retail marijuana stores, which under federal law cannot accept credit cards or checks. Cash only. Cash, cash, cash.

If I were organized crime, I'd have my soldiers simply take the cash to one of the "Indian casinos" that I'd have the management contract for. The soldiers gamble the money (he'll, I'd even let them keep their winnings, and issue them an IRS 5254 and/or W-2G, thus expensing my "loss"). The House always wins, ya know.

Wa state government is corrupt as fuck, at all levels. City governments are the worst.

Democracy is fucking retarded.

I've been there too, good times.

Former WA user here. There was one dispensery in Bremerton that took cards, only one i've ever known of that did that.

WA is an interesting place, you're soooo right about the corruption. Seattle was the biggest shocker of all, they let so much shit slide. They just passed an income tax, that totally violates WA state law. So many of their laws are either not enforced or ignored, knew someone who worked for UW who was let go due to diversity. He even confronted the fucking dean and their response was no one would call them on it.

I have a theory, know how WA has such a high LGBT population? I'm pretty sure a lot of em aren't fags, they're "fags of convenience". That is the only way a white male can compete with a white woman there, if he's gay or the more popular "bi". True story, I've even used that to my advantage to leverage employment. At my old job I was the only white male they had hired in years, fucking years. I used the old "if you're past your early to mid 20's and not a fat bitter alcoholic you must be a faaag!" stereotype to my advantage. Funny, I never once said I was gay, I just used the bitterness and shitty nature of people and old women to my advantage and it worked like a charm. Seattle politicans get a fuckload of votes from the LGBT population and while they'll never come out and say it, white women fucking hate it to no end because there's not shit you can do about it.

WA jewing knows no bounds, it's like a non stop out-jew fest. Don't just blame the gov't, blame the people they totally deserve the shit state of affairs they're living in.

THIS

atrueott.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/china.pdf

^^please delete this
muh autizm

This is exactly how they do it in BC. Also, cameras everywhere in casinos so little undercover cops (although it's spoopy as hell).

Looks like an autist got stuck on REEEE

Keep trying, we still hate you kike fucks.

When I was stationed at Fort Jewish I remember the girl I was fucking talking about what a corrupt fuck Inslee was.

hey brother much of a traveling man? What states your home lodge in?

This logo is shit anyway. The Cult of the Black Sun are precisely the people we're trying to fucking stop. This logo is fucking cancer. Nazism is a bluepill.

Freemasons were traditionally a net force for good until the Bavarian Illuminati infiltrated the organization. Many of them today are still good people doing a great work for humanity, but unfortunately there is an evil subgroup within the organization working for evil.

Bumbity bumbity WA user here, I'm on the school board in my district if you need anything from that angle let me know.

Oh my, I can't imagine the demoncrats doing anything wrong!!!

Yea I even heard they're the real racists.

Whom is the first quote attributed to? What year was it made? If you're posturing that's it's from the bible, what version? To my knowledge is correct in that the Freemasons were a force of good until the Illuminati takeover in the 1700's: archive.fo/jEg9

Hitler isn't performing any of the handshakes shown in the first image, pay attention to the location of the thumb.

They're getting a mahaboner shoved up their ass, guaranteed.

So they're officially acting like a mafia?

So they're officially acting like a mafia?

Wew what happened here?

Why is jesus tackling that poor sheep?

Lol I've seen you shit on a few threads with that old ass picture.
You mason faggots hate being outed as kike ritualists.

Would it be worth the time to infiltrate them? I know a few who have invited me a couple times but I've always turned them down.

Yes.

WESTNET. Kitsap. King. Thurston. Snohomish. Corrupt.

Follow the money.

420leaks.com can get you up to date. There is a scandal between the WSDA and the hemp program.

Multiple investigators have looked into this and there is something there we can't find. After 4 years the theory is the RLA is a Dem slush fund used to pay for campaigns around the nation, not just state. Find it.

You don't need to. Read The Kybalion and Manly P. Hall. Most "gnostics" just want to pop your anal cherry. Steer clear. Groups are loosh farms.

SB doesn't want discussion. We're close.

Oooooh shit.

Big if true. And if it is true, get Jesse Jones on this shit.

Oh Lord is there no mercy for the widowed son?

You're just another sect of Judaism.

Bump. This is great work here. Corrupt politicians need to pay for their crimes.

What's wrong with Hermeticism? Can you really lump it in with pozzed, modern freemasonry?

That user was saying you should avoid the Masons and read about Hermeticism instead. Learn to reading comprehension

This.

I can't really describe it unless you experience it, but freemasons actually have a Mr. Smith-like thing in the Matrix where they can take over people you deal with. It's strange. I'm very empathic and until I cleaned my diet out I didn't pick up on this.

t. not Smiley

I looked into Manly P. Hall and saw that he was a 33rd degree mason, so I assumed he was pointing out that The Kybalion and Manly P. Hall's writings were pozzed.

It's important to keep in mind that masonic lodges were being kiked around the time that Manly P. Hall became a mason but unless I'm missing something, I don't think he was kike'd. I'm pretty sure by his time that at least half of them were. That said, I admit that I haven't researched too much into him although I've been meaning to. His writings like Secret Teachings of all Ages are pretty valuable as a resource although most things from that book you can learn by doing a lot of research. If anything, him being a 33rd degree mason and not knowing more on the subjects talked about into Secret Teachings of All Ages may be an indication that masons don't know as much as we think they know.

Regarding The Kybalion, its usefulness is overrated. You're better off reading The Arcane Teachings. While some may say that Kybalion is a good introduction, it's amusingly quite bluepilled when it tries to reference other things. Some of its content may be seen repeated in The Arcane Teachings but I don't see that as a validation for what's in it. In comparison to The Arcane Teachings, Kybalion might as well be bluepilled. For instance, The Arcane Teachings clearly makes a distinction between the races and the inferiority of shitskins. This is something that would trigger the bluepilled posters you might see on /fringe/.

I have to agree with what I've read before that you can't go greenpill until you're redpill. The lies that hinder the bluepilled's life would hamstring the wannabe greenpilled person.

manly p hall was made a mason for his extensive research into spirituality, he was awarded his master mason title.

You're going to hell, you know that right?

bump

Well when your board has 20 stickies at any given moment, you need to keep yours bumped

Bump

My word, how the Russian SVR continues its course of dividing the American public along sociopolitical fissures. It is as if an analyst in Moscow found this weakness within the leftist Dems and conveyed this to the RIDF for influence operations.

Hi Yuri! Fuck your kike KGB manlet President.

holly shit you're right before this I loved the Democrats.