Trump Has Always Backed Amnesty, White House Says

dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/trump-has-always-backed-amnesty-white-house-says/

alright fuck it death and destruction then

DELETE THIS, SHILL
Donald Trump is a based civic nationalist who's sympathetic to white nationalism. He'd never give beaners amnesty, he promised. H…he promised.

Wew.

All you faggots don't even realize its just 11 more days until KEK returns. It's quite embarassing to see you niggers desert, even if it filters a lot of the normies who will never understand the way KEK works, and his "magic".

THIS IS NOW A SMUG ANIME GIRL THREAD

Corrected

Come on lads don't worry the transparent wall is happening.

Great idea lad.

This is absolutely legitimate anons, getting legitimately upset, in a legitimate though process.
If you don't think this you're a Zionist ZOG kike shill traitorous backstabbing ZOG kike from Israel!

It really blows me away how he used the same picture and posted around the same time too.

Probably just the server shitting itself again.

Forgot pic.

Does anyone else now non ironically think we should of just waited for Hitler?

If Trump grants amnesty. It's tome for the race war. There's no alternative.

And now this will never be discussed in a serious manner because you're a kike and this is a shill thread

Filtered.

It doesn't make Trump look good. He was elected because of his professed hard stance on immigration. Cucking on that makes him looks bad to the people who elected and will potential reelect him. Although, being retards, a lot of them will probably vote for him again even if gives beaners amnesty.

You'd better be using Alexapure, you little bitch

How often did we talk about this guys?
If its not directly from himself, then its nothing.

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you Holla Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not

American horror story poster.

If you aren't afraid why are you wasting your time posting your kike bullshit here?

This is a pasta.

It's copypasta.

Where exactly is the quote of Trump supporting amnesty? This article is contradictory. It claims he supports it, then later claims he wants "responsible immigration reform." Can I have a link to Trump himself saying "I support amnesty"?

beat me to it, he halted all the deporting through DACA so he could ice them later.

I admire your optimism and I hope you're right.