Antarctic Oasis Thread #3

Antarctic 25ºc cave network officially proven

SERRANO WAS RIGHT!
Official sources confirm the existence of warm Oasis cavern systems throughout Antarctica.
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
archive.fo/CPzZi

This gives more evidence to the Antarctica/NS Germany connection and potential New Swabia base information.

Original video youtube.com/watch?v=mlEv9Hha-Xc Has been pulled - If any user has had luck contacting ANU about this or finding a webm/etc please keep Holla Forums posted.

This thread is about researching these caves, how we could reach them aka SUD/POL/ expedition, how to get to them and anything more we can unearth.

For anons wanting more background Bread #2 is best thread so far.

Old bread #1 | archive.is/lRqkH
Old bread #2 | archive.fo/sPsYE

From bread #1

We have multiple plans to consider including:

>Holla Forums investigates quantum communication system research to send messages to New Swabia or establish contact with them >>>/tok/1189

==Operation Watchful Eye== is part of this effort: as an initial step, this involves making contact with potential German inhabitants of New Swabia, accounts of which have been mentioned by Chori/pol/ or Argieanon from Argentina in thread #2.

i´ve forgot about this for 20 years until reading this thread and i just remember it out of nowhere.
felling kinda spooked i asked one of my coworkers about this this morning (he lived for 25 years in ushuaia) and he told me that it wasn't weird seeing blond people that you have never seen before buying supplies in big quantities and leaving for months (ushuaia had population of around 15000 so you kinda knew everybody in some way or another), when asked about who they were them they told them that were scientist doing some research in Antarctica so people dint pay that much attention. But later, after some other researcher arrived to the city a conversation about the "German scientists" arose, when question the scientist said that they weren't aware of any German group currently working in Antarctica at the moment. After that the people stooped asking question about the "germans" and whenever they arrived to the city they would try to leave them alone as much as possible. As you all are now aware, military involvement in this zone its kinda high so they assumed that this was something that civil people dint need to dig around too much.

As occasionally the (very old) hollow earth theory is consulted as part of this effort, please avoid responding to christcucking/flat earth derailment attempts, people interested in this can make their own threads. Do not feed the trolls if/when they arrive, Holla Forums did well in bread #2 so lets keep this going, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/connecting-antarctica-a-broadband-revolution-for-the-great-white-continent-2183
mega.nz/#!BItygaAB!0s7NRs4dnrUqLXUz2cPP0RJAfLlfb4jpsNShhXaYoZc
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-marine/motorboats/auction-1403340221.htm
thule-trilogy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/landigs-claims-and-situation-in-germany.html
thule-trilogy.blogspot.co.uk/
eisriesenwelt.at/en/
archive.is/lRqkH
thule-trilogy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/chapter-5-messengers_11.html
archive.is/JOVBc
parzifal-ev.de/uploads/media/Landig__Wilhelm_-_Rebellen.pdf
archive.org/stream/Landig-Wilhelm-Rebellen-fuer-Thule/LandigWilhelm-RebellenFuerThule1991624S.Text_djvu.txt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
honeypot/xjqjX9E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/mysterious-ice-buried-cold-war-military-base-may-be-unearthed-climate-change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_generator#Uses
adn.com/energy/article/presto-alaska-inventor-turns-wood-stove-heat-electricity/2013/02/19/
youtube.com/watch?v=cArojj5kqQA
dailymotion.com/video/x1z8bwk
letterboxd.com/mook/list/hollow-earth-films/by/release/
apolloduck.com/boat.phtml?id=344323
easternyachts.com/rhea/index.html
woodenships.co.uk/sailing-yachts-for-sale/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2i3prbERwk
gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf
archive.org/details/coming_race_0806_librivox
archive.fo/Wbtw
archive.fo/ZLlwo
urkesh.org/attach/Kelly-Buccellati_2002_Ein_hurritischer_Gang_English_-_MDOG_134.pdf
urkesh.org/pdf/english guide r926 .pdf
science.org.ge/old/moambe/2007-vol2/buchelatti-n.pdf
visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-sun-that-never-sets-strange-and.html
visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-sun-that-never-sets-strange-and_20.html
visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-sun-that-never-sets-strange-and_24.html
academia.edu/4840474/_Wisdom_of_Former_Days_The_Manly_Hittite_King_and_Foolish_Kumarbi_Father_of_the_Gods_forthcoming_in_Mapping_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Masculinities_edited_by_Ilona_Zsolnay_Routledge_Press_
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133580253
archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock
archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/08/08/542057520/a-chip-that-reprograms-cells-helps-healing-at-least-in-mice
maritimesales.com/ADV14.htm
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/04/ancient-antarctica-was-as-warm-as.html
8ch.net/b/res/7372272.html#7372545
pinterest.com/pin/312015080415678221
the.maier-files.com/bibliography/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_Antarctic_Territory
archive.is/UvnzW
forward.com/fast-forward/375448/chile-bares-secret-world-war-ii-nazi-spy-ring/
archive.is/MYU4N
worldcat.org/title/militarisches-taschenlexikon-fachausdrucke-der-bundeswehr/oclc/66380437?referer=di&ht=edition#borrow
booklooker.de/Bücher/Militärisches-Taschenlexikon-Fachausdrücke-der-Bundeswehr/id/A02hUSOn01ZZR
efodon.de/html/archiv/geschichte/augustin/2008-SY8812_augustin_flugscheiben.pdf
stuff.co.nz/national/6421878/Gareth-Morgan-I-hope-Norwegian-sinks
8ch.net/tok/res/1238.html
newspapers.com/newspage/49701535/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbl6w7iFySc
fmovies.is/film/the-land-unknown.kkk3w
cheniere.org/
8ch.net/pdfs/res/426.html
alternet.org/story/11129/the_great_white_myth_of_kennewick_man/
youtube.com/watch?v=-R9H-r9cKvg
youtu.be/aFkcAH-m9W0
oceanwide-expeditions.com/blog/the-plants-of-antarctica
youtube.com/watch?v=8TbrGaQ9Zc0
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/71t6gs/poltards_discover_the_antarctica_oasis_conspiracy/
reddit.com/user/Deity_Of_Darkness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
oaea.net/oaea-history/
oaedks.net/
oaedks.net/darksto.html
americanpolar.org/polar-compendium/polar-times/
youtube.com/watch?v=V3a6LtcrLkU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/01/503973422/buzz-aldrin-is-medically-evacuated-from-antarctica
europeanknightsproject.com/
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mm.aspx
express.co.uk/news/history/611229/Adolf-Hitler-tunnel-freedom
archive.fo/6g45B
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heil Hitler.

What would the cost factor for launching a satellite? Which would take priority: A comm server satellite, or recon/photography?
How about geotherm? I think that will be an eventual market we can establish ourselves on early.
Glad to see the new bread.

probably better off making a chain of long-flight-life small aircraft like drones. Probably A LOT easier than launching into space (as far as I know).

You can bet your ass the breakaway civilization in Antarctica has unlimited resources and is watching 100% of the sea, land, and sky. Not trying to *cringe* black pill

comms. or neither. can buy off the shelf drones for cheap for recon. can buy ham radio and get setup for reasonably cheap too. but comms is more important and more difficult to diy and needs more training. and if our satcom fails maybe it can become a shitposting sat and give some hyperboreans a giggle and scare some zogbots. codename it the shat-com.

if we can do geothermal we can start colonizing ourselves today. once we're under the ice, on solid land, drill down 3 - 5 miles, inject water on a loop and use the heat to melt more water from the glacier. it keeps our settlements from getting scraped away by the glacier and gives us all the heat, electricity, and water we could ever need.

Can be done very cheaply if you use suborbitals.

Also you have to get approval from NASA

Checked
OPERATION WATCHFUL EYE

Checked. To be truthful even if it is tough truth is to be valued above all. We may find nothing (kek) or we may find everything
Unequivocally fuck nasa and it's associated kike niggers to death with baseball bats. Fuck nasa

As in the 7,500 range. 8,000 for a cubesat. Anyone know what these little sats could do?

Well, there are a few ways to respond:
We could just launch in international waters, or a nation without a space program.
If you were hellbent on launching it stateside, some user could use academia connections to run it by NASA. If Prof. Shekelwitz asks them, they could be quick to say yes. Meme edition: ask the President
checked
Where would they take off from? I doubt we'd be able to feasibly launch them from the states. Let us hope that they dont go full black by the time we establish contact.

A comms satellite does seem very high priority. A shitposting satellite would be a riot. How much specialization is needed with satcomms? I am assuming a proprietary OS to prevent conventional attacks. Perhaps an AI programmed to guard against attacks or protect sensitive data within the server?
Geotherm seems to be a very logical answer given the terrain and volcanic activity. The question of manpower and resources needed to build even one plant needs to be asked.

It's to bad nothing like the dc3 hasn't been made in decades. Simple and rugged as fuck. People landed them in Antarctica.

While digging and setting up a geotherm would probably need to be done, I recommend sterling engine based power. It just needs a temperature difference to work (a hot and a cooled side).

Unlike in the pictures posted, a solar mirror isn't needed. Because the temperature difference between where people are and the "outside" probably enough to let it run at full capacity all the time.

openwrt probably

also this. solar is not the best option in polar regions!

You would need a constellation of satellite like Iridium has. Geostationary wouldn't work because they would be to low on the horizon.

theconversation.com/connecting-antarctica-a-broadband-revolution-for-the-great-white-continent-2183

Reminder these threads are blessed.

This may be a dumb question, but is it possible that there are humanoid species that evolved separate from our own?

this is entirely personal, some might say that contacting the base or discovering the entrance its the goal, but achieving that on the 1st its kinda unrealistic, in my opinion returning the NSDAP flag to his rightful place and having an adventure in the process its enough for the 1st travel, also scanning for posibles places of entry for futures travels. to rove that we can its an achievement
this is probably the biggest problem. but its entirely dependent on the boat that we get, the bigger the better. the problem its manning it. for the 1st travel we should get professional crew. i doubt that we will be doing anything ilegal to that wouldn't let us get one for the 1st voyage.
this is the easier of all the points. in the summer the temperature can go form +10°c to -40°c, that not so bad, i´ve handled -20°c with almost no problems, exceeding that can be dangerous to inexperienced travelers. but the smart idea would be to stay on land for a coupe of hours or till the climate start getting worse, take shelter in the boat (dont get farther than 1-4km) and repeat when the weather gets better, for extended exploration i recommend using drones or drilling holes and using cameras. the food and water its quite inexpensive in argentina for 150 dollars each you can live for one month easily and with leftovers the fuel its something that need to check, but if we rent a boat, that should be handled by the contractors
there´s not much we can do about this, keep a watchful eye its the best we can do
im not comfortable about asking for donation, but at some point we might be forced to swallow our pride and ask for spare money here, for the ones that will be on board it should be expected to contribute financially to this, its not that much different that paying for a vacation in that cense. The time resource can be variable, the expedition should be of 14 to 25 days, a longer stay form this will give us troubles regarding ship seizes and this can modify greatly the price, for the 1st one we keep it short, safe and cheap. i have some ideas regarding the money problem, we can sell pictures to companies, a lot of marketing people want their product in the literal end of the world, we could take pictures of their product or take the pictures that they need.
training its expected, a reasonable time limit for this expedition would be February 2019. if we rent a boat, we only need to learn the skills needed to find a secret base (ideas in process)
that´s the objective of this travel, confirm this and try to establish some signals regarding our loyalty

The spirit of this voyage is free will. All of this post supports that. If every user gives his best then the merit is righteous and good
The idea of planting the Reich Banner is inspiring as fuck
SIEG HEIL KEKSMARINE SÜD/POL/

Here are the promised ANTARCTICA FILES.zip 1GB

Sorry a day late, I had to deal with the cops arresting me outside this computer lab, but that's something entirely unrelated.

ht tps://mega.nz/#!BItygaAB!0s7NRs4dnrUqLXUz2cPP0RJAfLlfb4jpsNShhXaYoZc

kek you absolute glorious motherucker you
taken like a gentleman

Godspeed anons. Get there, plant the flag and upload a webm you will be a legend.

screencap from a very knowledgeable user from the first thread, decided to cap these posts in particular I find images are more commonly posted and read then an archive link.

This is unironically my life mission
I've been east and I've been west and I've been north and pretty far south but not far south enough.
MY LIFE MY FORTUNE MY SACRED HONOR SÜD/POL/
the aft of my boat pic mildly related kek

this would be a good theme for sci-fi books.

what happened m8? did u trigger some sjw by being hwhite?

A large folder of Antarctica related stuff was posted on 4chan. idk what it is. The sudden shilling of this is strange, what is the purpose, it's like it's pushed.

Didnt we have one of our guys there and he provided a timestamp pucture? Anyone remember this?

Shit, i smell masons. So they are planning a re-emerging of the nazis, hmm interesting.

Ah, okay. Now i see. I put tarot on this and got these cards. See the picture yet?

Could be a mason ploy, bait and switch. Stay vigilant, and dont click links.

Who will command them, who will win the war? If the nazis lose, the path for world domination is without opposition.

Something something An-2 with skis

Shill-kun I…

I don't know shit about sub-arctic expeditions, but I can make tendies from scratch and I can shoot a gun. Can I be the ship's cook?

You must be new here, remember to lurk 2 more years before posting.

I want to turn all this into a video game. I need a writer who knows about all this and can do a game script.

No half ass scrubs who are just looking for a quick high and never complete anything. I do AAA work.

Man.. I don't know anymore, we've already lost. How defeatist of me to say this. Just look at the world, the history, they got the grip. Do you think they are this stupid, and would give up their grip so easy? This has been going on for decades. It smells like them, my intuition says it's them. Look how we are being fed, conditioned. Look how they are setting it up, the migrant crisis, Trump. The politicians is a front, to guide us how they want. This is the final red-pill.

Yeah I see the word fucking TET as in 10000000 tet
That's what I see with your tarot roll is the word tet spelled out with the hanged man

Chefanon is ready to go

I may or may not be a game writer. What kind of game you thinking, genre-wise?

Post your game(s) and I'll buy them if I like what I see.

So youre a kike looking for your next Nazi shootem up degenerate cultural marxist propaganda, and want the goyim to help you ensure their own demise.

www.ats.aq/e/ats.htm

The Antarctic Treaty was signed in Washington on 1 December 1959 by the twelve countries whose scientists had been active in and around Antarctica during the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957-58. It entered into force in 1961 and has since been acceded to by many other nations.

this was signed shortly after the untimely death of USN Admiral Richard E. Byrd

PRAISE KEK
Thread #3!
I was OP of thread one… so happy. Never made a thread that got chain-stickied before. Also I am BO of /tok/ so all related threads have my endorsement

Yesss, we melt the ice sheet and flood the shitskins off the world! Note that almost all shitskins will perish if we do this!

This is why I want a writer to handle plot, story line, characters, environment and overall objective. This way I can focus on everything else.

Game mechanic wise? 3rd person, action-adventure, investigative, elements of horror?

I already have an AAA 3rd person mechanics platform from a current project. So, really only need a good plot and then artwork (which I will do)

Current AAA project is in mid-development.

Think I have some webm's, I'll check. Don't want to hijack this guys thread.

My only thing about this is the aspect of occultism. Most of the claims Hitler and Nazis were occultists are about valid as the belief they shrunk heads and turned kikes into lampshades and soap. It's a PSYOP meant to draw the illusion of correlation. When you really dig into this stuff it becomes more and more implausible. Hitler locked up all the weird cults, secret societies, Rothschilds, and your garden variety Kikes. Just like Aquino trying to turn the Nazis into a satanic symbol for his Set worship bullshit, the Jews/Satanists love to alter and corrupt organizations and history to either fit their narrative and absorb them or demonize them.

Just saying I think we should be careful with this stuff.

That is my perception the second these Antarctica stories started showing up. A big distraction like the killer clown non-sense. They've already dumped a considerable amount of resources into getting it into peoples minds. Who's to say it can't be co-opted. You already know some hollywood type is making the rounds for a movie. They don't dump so many articles over months not to maximize returns. So they will do something with it all. Step in front, like they always do to others.

Lurk more

Listen, you are in danger. Get yourself in safety, the fuckening is happening sooner than you know. We all know this is a game deep inside, remember the controlled opposition revealation. Put the cards together. It is by their recipe. There is two options here; either Aldebaran forces is currently on their way and is going to save us all, or the government is going to stage a ufo happening and trap us all, which is most likely?

I'm going innawods. This is my last post.

user, bullshit. You can't conflate the (((orders))) that were banned with the ones that were endorsed. These were enemies of the Reich, the foes of the Vrill, Thule, and Green Dragon societies. Do your fucking research, if not a shill.
Also, are you questioning Serrano's loyality? Because if you are, you should kys now and save us the trouble.

Holy shit what did I say that was shill like in the least? I did do my research that's why I very calmly raised the question of the validity of claims Hitler was into occultism. He locked up members of Vril didn't he? And Thule? Sebottendorff was arrested and Vril and Thule fell under the category of anti masonic legislation. Seriously though, if there is a disagreement, disagree like a white man not a fucking retarded middle schooler. If I said something wrong I'm human, but try and address my point instead of claiming things that are simply not true and whining like a faggot.

I think something is going on in Antartica and I have enjoyed these threads for the most part. I just don't like seeing false narratives guide things if they aren't true. I'm seeing more supposedly red pilled people take up the kike narratives of Hitler and the Nazis. I've even talked to some younger guys who think it's cool Hitler "did the Holocaust" because fuck kikes. The sad part is the Holocaust is a fucking hoax so this just makes you the retarded monkey bad guys the Jews wanted to prop up.

fuck off anime pedo

I'm sure there's something going on there. I'm not saying there isn't. The Russians are there with an Orthodox Chapel and the Patriarch visited some time ago. They may be stepping in front to interfere with what is planned to happen. Yeah, It's a phase young people go through where they think being evil is cool.

One of these could be picked up or even made relatively cheap. Some years of practice and even virgin neckbeard anons could become men of the seas.

How about you supply your sources.

Did those guys live off fish and seals or what?

Crap I assumed Mt Erebus could be accessed from Argentina. Apparently it's below New Zealand. That make the trip considerably more deadly.

mfw when world composer has no data for Antarctica to pull height maps off. Wanted to make a quick 3D interactive walk around of the mountain.

It's intresting how such threads always attract the same people or so it seems.
Many people shitposting and digging and even more are lurking.
Our hivemind grows stronger.
Not long until the return of KEKs full power.

Süd/pol/ shall be blessed by the mighty KEK.

WE SS SÜD/POL/ NOW

You can fit a surprising amount of people and food into a ship when you're not catering to cruise tourists. Hunting and fishing supplemented that.

Update: Antarctica data is available. Should have a 3D interactive webgl walk-around in an hour of the mountain.

This is my research from old works there is a cave system under the ice which does corrolate form stories that i have looked into i have overlayed the maps here do what you must.

That's not the destination.

Well, it's OP's destination and it's also mine. Do you have something to share?

Holla Forums investigates Antarctica.

Holla Forums with flat earth movement.

Just saying.

Yes, its entirely possible.

Sailor here, crewed on a 75' gaff rigged wooden schooner for 3 yrs. Those boats aren't inexpensive, and you would need a captain and crew of at least 8 to work the sails. In addition, i doubt the expertise exists to build a boat of that type now, we had to use historical texts, and 80 year old men to learn how to maintain them. You would be better off with a steel hulled diesel powered ship for that environment. That being said if you put something together i would be more than willing to crew. I have combat exp. As well. I'm going back to lurking moar, my time isn't up. Just throwing it out there because I actually have knowledge on the subject.

When the solar flare hits we're fucked.
Wouldn't we need facilities to maintain equipment for a diesel craft? This isn't some backyard tractor engine here.

You're all going to fucking die in the Southern ocean, accidentally or from being 'disappeared' by the military blockade. Why would the first plan to be to go all the way to Antarctica? If the goal is to find the hollow earth, don't all the sources/legends tell of tunnels under the earth from all over the globe?

I've checked out underground ancient tunnels and it turns out there are hundreds in Britain alone. Most of them are completely unguarded/forgotten, just sitting in random fields and woodlands in the middle of nowhere. Surely if the theories are true some of those might have secret tunnels going on all the way to the interior, especially in the Northern hemisphere where the Hyperborean Aryans moved to.

I think Holla Forumss energy would be better focused towards researching likely entrances that could be accessed by individual anons in the first instance to check them out, rather than a big "eggs all in one basket" expedition which has a very high cost and low chance of success.

>>>/bog/

Considering how heavily monitored this board is I wouldn’t be surprised if any CIANiggers tried to put a stop in the anons’ expeditions to search for the Antarctic tunnels. That being said, I personally feel like a drone would be better to be sent as opposed to just personally searching for it which could be a suicide mission.

I do not know the entrances to the Antarctica in Australia yet however Australia, New Zealand and Antarctica used to be joint long time ago and it is possible cro-magnons or the ancient people used to live in that area before the abo arrival.

user… Mount Erebus is fucking Mcmurdo. Why the fuck would we go there instead of the german territory?

Are you anglo by any chance?

Depends on the engines, using old caterpillar engines you wouldnt need a facility, just spare parts and someone able to work on Cats. You wouldn't be hauling ass, or even want speed in that environment, Twin Cats will put you at about 20 knots, give or take, for hull shape, displacement and tonnage. Using anything more modern would require a support team, and trying to work out the logistics on that would be a pain in the ass, and ruin any secrecy. Using an older trawler type vessel with a reinforced hull would probably be the best bet, and that would be a lot like working on tractor engines.

Why is that important for you to know? I am Aussie-Anglo as well.

user, they're either retarded, a halfchan newfag, or a shill. They claim the OP said were going to mt Erebus (US base there btw), when OP did not in this thread, last thread, nor did I in the first thread. Next they claim they just want to make this a video game, then they agree with some fuck trying to derail with anti-esoterics (who never backed his shit up btw) and then they start their anglo shit.
This has to be a very shitty attemt at derailment, or just retardation at this point. Or maybe I'm just jaded as fuck and this newfag just needs to lurk moar.

Ok but what is up with anglo-shit things though? I have absolutely nothing against the European races or sub-races. I saged my post to stop the thread from getting derailed. I like to see the ancient buildings or even meet the New Swabians. If some of us managed to come back then we should bring something from the dry land under the ice with us for research.

Aw I just realised this thread is sticky.

Probably d&c. Regardless, on topic.
Well, to be honest we only have to get close, to make communication. If they're there, odds are they have listening devices placed at sea so that they'd know if foreign vessels were approaching. We could modify active sonar equipment to send Morse code to such devices with ease. Hell, we wouldn't even have to do that much, I'm sure we could rig up a simple device for that job, and have it dropped from a drone or rented airplane, even if we don't get a ship.
If that fails, there's also ELF radio communications, but that could be… expensive.
Now, if we actually can get anons on the ground, there's TTE radio.
That would allow us to send a signal down to a reasonable depth.

I suspected. The inability to communicate like a white man without sperging out like a nigger hampers proper communication.

Also, in the article itself nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species where the tunnels are said to be located.

Really getting tired of these meth head anglos derailing almost every thread with their stunted nigger tier personality disorders. It appears they get triggered by anything that is better than them. Very bizarre ethnic group.

Straight out the handbook.

Call the ADL

I know a guy who has been down to Antarctica on this ship from New Zealand. I'll be seeing him in a couple of weeks to go sailing. What specifically should I ask him?

Just filter and report the shill for derailment and d&c. They're trying to d&c along nationality and convince us to encroach on a USA military protected facility.

Ask him about every operational detail you can, without raising any red flags. Inquire along lines of what you should learn if you wanted to be a part of his career. Show genuine interest in his job, and ask for his expert advice. He has a rare profession and likely would love the attention from someone with genuine interest. Also, perhaps buy him a beer. Communications information and the hazards of the job would be especially useful. Further, try to let him breech the weirder topics himself, and egg him on when he does. If he does not… buy him more beer.

Sounds good!

Report this jew for being a literally kike derailing threads for no reason. D&C, D&C D&C, these kikes always with D&C on the mind. Just read this faggots comments in this thread. Clear to see he's a kike shill.

Also, about Mount Erebus. This is directly from the OP. None of these shill kikes have read OP's post.

Report and ban this faggot.

What's the best boat to go Anarctica and unload the motorized snow vehicles on to the land?

He certainly likes to talk and drink so it shouldn't be a problem, I'll report back with my findings

OP here.
I used to be a young, misguided WS/NN faggot who believed the above as a teen, before chans were a thing.

Perhaps I have totally mucked up but last few times seeing the UFO underwater map bought up, the entrance was supposedly underneath Mt Erebus and might explain the concentration of bases there. Parts of Mt Erebus are off limits due to the TEAL/Air NZ Mt Erebus crash also. In a much older antarctica thread, the restricted zones were posted up and quite interesting, from memory one extended into the sea - the plane crashed on the flank far uphill I know someone who has been there. New Swabia to my understanding is not where the supposed entrance/agartha or whatever you want to call it is, it is more of a ground colony/conventional base from WW2 and sightings by allied troops of Germans there were made.

And please can we cool it down a bit.. Refute posts or ignore them, don't call people names like a bunch of children.

Sorry for the mega long post, I know it's low quality/annoying but many things to address and only 700 posts to do it in..

This is not a bad idea.
As I mentioned in thread #1, there is a cave system in Germany which the end ha snot been found yet, 30-40km long so far and it is situated near/in a mountain the Dalai Lama considered 'the heart of the earth'. Wonder what he knows that we don't…

How interesting.. great little snippet of info thank you.

Great work and nice overlay, user! Thank you.

Indeed. It's the means to the destination (via undersea tunnels) if other Antarctica information I have seen is correct.

Kek didn't realise you were OP of #1
t.teslafag, have finally made the other bread - we're in good company here

As much as it reads like begging, something like this long term (If we cannot find resources for an expedition or have success in this nature in shorter term), might be a good way to fund or bring awareness to such things.
Often movies/games are used to discredit operations like this, but we could always twist the golem around with redpills and careful planning.
Could be interested to help in some ways if need be.

Now this I would love to see more of.

This anons' postings in thread #1 also caught my attention

Thank you for your uploading user. Hope the police are not being pricks.

You won't turn anything into a game. Enjoy living in moms basement.

Idea is kill.

What about launching balloon from {Argentina, Falklands, New Zealand} with RC plane payload?
Take photos from height, then detach and fly towards target? Might not be able to use GPS though, as it would likely be fucked with by CIA glow in the dark niggers

how about
>a westerner that travel to Syria to be a "moderate rebel" in Aleppo. discovers that there is no "revolutionary war" and that hes doing the dirty work of (((certain country))). after fighting his "allies" and undercover IDF and CIA, he realices that fighting alone cannot be done and join Assad.
the history its being written by the victors, dont lose user (a Hitler flier flies through the screen)]
how about we do an experiment, lets all write the story. we could write this in a kind of CYOA and programmerAnon could give us some insight where to go in the process

this deserves a new thread. lets not derail this more than we are doing right now

how about
>a westerner that travel to Syria to be a "moderate rebel" in Aleppo. discovers that there is no "revolutionary war" and that hes doing the dirty work of (((certain country))). after fighting his "allies" and undercover IDF and CIA, he realices that fighting alone cannot be done and join Assad.
the history its being written by the victors, dont lose user (a Hitler flier flies through the screen)]
how about we do an experiment, lets all write the story. we could write this in a kind of CYOA and programmerAnon could give us some insight where to go in the process

this deserves a new thread. lets not derail this more than we are doing right now

FUCK

Interesting dubs.
Problem is wind doesn't always come from Antarctica.
Other problem is atmosphere is much lower down this way, especially over antarctica, than it is in e.g. tropics. Air is colder and balloon performance maybe affected.
Second issue is getting data back from drone/RC plane. Would need one hell of a relay baloon and ground transmitter/receiver station in south island NZ.
Have places to put one down there but…. chances of success are low. There is a reason they use sat links.
If we collaborated/university/science something, perhaps we can use local sat links to transmit data via lower range wireless.
Tricky stuff.

*To or from antarctica. It often rotates around the continent.
When it does come up, it gets mighty cold down here.

Yes please keep game posts to another thread. If Dev user wants to link it feel free though.

plz ask him the minimum requirements regarding bots to get to Antarctica. i need some direction in the search of ships

Perhaps as network of relay balloons, with consideration of relevant 'jet streams' in the area then?
Perhaps a ham radio modification? If Marconi could do trans-Atlantic comms over a 100years ago, there's no reason anons couldn't do trans-Antarctic comms today, no?

ShipAnon in past thread said 30-50m, trawlers etc are fine. e.g. no smaller than this
trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-marine/motorboats/auction-1403340221.htm

~50-60k usd

Whatever happened to Point 103?

thule-trilogy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/landigs-claims-and-situation-in-germany.html

thule-trilogy.blogspot.co.uk/

Bump for interesting new sticky. If you haven't seenit already, they have an older very expansive thread on the Antarctica subject over on 8ch /x/

Sounds fishy, because anyone who knows NS ideology knows Hitler and co (and any true NS'r) is not racist as per such.

They were certainly fishy but they were also, that is the Landig group, the precursors to the Causa Nostra group that shifted Point 103 to Antartica.

I think the nazi cave story is completely fabricated
Who the fuck dives down into some unknown hole with a ww2 tier submarine ? THEY HAVE 0 MEANS TO NAVIGATE -its suicidal.

Nah faggot , they made it. I would do it in a fucking ww1 sub if that's what I had. These men were all high iq with state funding. I would stake all on them being successful on their mission

SÜD/POL/

What else did they have, you fucking mong? Not everyone is a pussy like you.

Germans didn't had a choice at that time when the WWII. They were already there before WWII started and choose to stay rather to go back and face the trials or other bullshits.

I am shit at readproofing.

This and there are many quotes from official NSDAP sources to prove they had something funky going on, no other funkiness has been discovered since in normalfag countries so…..
What is left.

kekd and checked

Those digits seems like kek agrees ;)

Fine explain to me why they should risk the ship and crew on a coin toss to explore some RANDOM underwater hole on the other side of the planet in the first place ?

Heiled
Exactly! They WOULDN'T risk all just on a fucking coin toss. They knew. They had maps and prior colonists and detailed access instructions and the need to get there is obvious. They wouldn't risk their highest tech and best genetics on a less than stellar chance of success

Zombie user here. I'm feeling pretty juiced, gonna give it a whack. Have had an idea for a movie script about this for a while, a game script shouldn't be terribly hard to adapt. Crazy, between meeting the wizard, some developments in DC, Rhodesia 2.0, and arcitc boogaloo, I don't have 1/5 the time I want to dedicate to things. To think i was ever a bored normie….

Prepare to never have anyone with shekels publish this

Is this it then? some anons go to the south pole, and then go into space to establish the imperium of man while the rest of us suffer our short lives on earth ruled by jews?

But they were stationed there before the war. The Germans were free to be as autistic as they wanted to without any nigger or kike being jealous about (((equality))). I am sure that after the years they had knowing the war was closing in, that they had a place to escape to.

Every Nation as a retreating plan no matter how humiliating or inconceivable. No coin toss was needed other than bumping into allied ships and subs.

At the end of the day, I am just bored as shit watching my Race being fucked up and would easily tag along and see for myself Neu Schwabenland. At 23-26 years old, I'm not getting any younger and would like to travel for things that are meaningful rather than waste away here.

Zombie user here. I'm feeling pretty juiced, gonna give it a whack. Have had an idea for a movie script about this for a while, a game script shouldn't be terribly hard to adapt. Crazy, between meeting the wizard, some developments in DC, Rhodesia 2.0, and arcitc boogaloo, I don't have 1/5 the time I want to dedicate to things. To think i was ever a bored normie….

Prepare to never have anyone with shekels publish this

Service guarantees citizenship
That's how we weed out undesirables. Those that are unwilling to help are not wanted or needed. Everyone who does their part or parts will get a chance from a watchful eye when the time comes.
TET with the hanged man

checked
Because they can do whatever they want after they decided to stay and why face the troubles when they knew it's a lose-lose situation after the WWII. The old nazis are still being hunted despite of the ailing health.

Is there a full translation available of Das Erbe von Atlantis?

Excellent idea user
make a thread or a board to compile possible locations of tunnels outside antartica, especially in north america and europe, and to organize expeditions for anons to join to explore these close by tunnels
If you dont want to, let us and someone else will make a thread here or on tok or a new board
Sud/pol/ is important, for memes and energy
but other tunnels that are easier to reach will also interest local anons
For those going to antartica, dont call the coastguard, they will kill you, no joke
they dont want you there

Yea sure,sitting in a ice cave in the arctic limits you to 2 options:
leave
run out of supplies and die

Read the first thread man. This was discussed in depth. The ice caves are a balmy 25C and can possibly support mammals fish and plant life. The supplies would be limitless for a hearty expedition

well, its something to start, in 2 weeks i will be bringing the news

Checked and exactly this. Was the user who 'discovered' TET
An analogy from my life is similar - began working with a smaller, yet world leading company (in their niche field) who are incredibly respected by those in that field, because I busted ass for free for years, to prove my loyalty and passion for it, to the point where if I can stick some contracts which are in place, it could be lucrative enough to fund crazy shit like this.

Hard work and passion pays off, anons. Don't let the downs get you down forever and certainly don't let anyone talk you out of following your passion - there is a reason you do and I praise kek and the old gods (and Tesla) for guiding us there. E.g.

As much as I hate posting the original gets for those who missed it (great way to weed out shills), here it is.

Checked
Make it so. /tok/ is a great place for us as it's quieter, however less other anons will find it that way to contribute. For now as we are brainstorming, keeping a few more threads here might work for now. As we get closer and more specific, moving to /tok/ could be good and will keep the shills out.
Board mods are on board here as evidence by sticky, as is BO of /tok/

This. With good LED tech t.LEDgeek/pioneering researcher in this field here, we could be set for a lifetime. Soils are fertile there and in caves plenty of it.
Rest we can hunt/fish/store for winter season in brine.

Excellent. I'll try dig up the post for you. here it is

Which mountain? name? closest town name? dont make me guess plz

some algae tops

You guys dont have a hint of common sense believing they can grow potato and wheat under the ice.

eisriesenwelt.at/en/
Austria, my bad.
Pretty sure mountain mentioned was German side.
That cave is fucking stunning and very humbling. Could fit a church in there or a massive hangar in the first cavern. The part where it goes off to the unexplored area is ominous as fuck… really, really weird vibe/feeling there, knowing we don't know what is down the end.

With LEDs and year round 25 degrees, it's more than possible. Soil would be hardest but some worms and good composting practices would have it working well.
Can build systems from 10µ-500µmol/s+, temperature controlled, humidity controlled, custom wavelengths for various different chlorophyll absorption spectra etc etc

Heiled. I watched that ten million get live brother. Absolute fucking crazy
/tok/ as we get closer to concretish plan is a good idea.

Wew that's not nice. Which nation?

LEDs did not exist back in ww2 or any other grow light for that matter

Again read the original thread. There is naturally occurring light in the depths.

Old bread #1 | archive.is/lRqkH

There is some natural lights through the caves.

I was refering to today, but again as other user said - read the original thread, because mercury vapour bulbs were patented in the 1800s and I have already proven this was viable tech at that point in time (WW2), to grow plants, let alone leafy greens or similar in lower/natural light conditions.

thule-trilogy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/chapter-5-messengers_11.html

And on this subject I can also make lights tailored to produce Vitamin-D for our benefit. Systems like this would likely be used in DUMBs and similar.

CRACKER LAND ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
MY SIDES HAVE LEFT MY BODY

It took until the 60ies the HPS lamp was commercially viable

There's little "occultic" about militarizing or colonizing Antarctica. Practically it's an untapped continent with vast potential resources, a staging ground to launch attacks from, a place to hole up and withdraw when shit goes south.

Also Hitler the individual was definitely not that much of an occultist, but he did allow German/Nazi party approved occultism in groups like the SS, from people like Himmler.

I agree with you about fringe psyop shit in general though.

HPS sure is better for flowering/fruiting spectra but it is not Mercury Vapour.
High pressure mercury vapour was pretty well sorted pre-war.
It's enough for vegetative growth and limited flowering.
Flourescent lamps (also pre-war) could cover the gap in spectra for flowering/fruiting plants easily at a lower colour temperature.

The tech was in place (coincidentally not long before their first journeys) in order to facilitate this effort.
Period.

antarctica!!

what do you think happens if you put 100 000watts+ of artificial lighting in a ICE CAVE

Yes the secret base Point 103 was in the notoriously difficult to locate Cracker Land and they invited all the leaders of the worlds esoteric orders to join them there.

user, you mean like… niggers?

You ventilate it and distribute it out amongst the vast cave networks. You can also use systems such as cooltubes which extract the air without changing surrounding air temps around plants.
At ~80-100lm/W maybe better with older stuff back then, it's more than efficient enough to do this.
And I was not proposing whacking 100kW in a small area, just that it is more than feasible to do this. Besides, in a humidity/temp controlled grow area, it would be isolated from outside the cave.
Many simple ways to do it.
Another way with modern LEDs is water cooling them to pre-heat feed water.

?

He's talking about the Earth.

ty for giving me the name
there are organized Holla Forumsacks in western europe, we might mount an expidition
i know i will research the topic

Don't forget to research that. The user said they will kill the people but didn't mention what nation yet.

We can build our whiteopia there, and as soon as we have one ethnostate, we can use it as a base from which to reclaim our lands, and after that, we can launch our global conquest, purging the world of the kikes, shitskins, mudslimes, cuckservatives, and leftards who are causing the current crises we find ourselves in (and who have caused countless more sights against the white man throughout history).
It can be beautiful.

Not sure if you'll get into that cave specifically (with tourism etc) but maybe can, I don't know much about this procedure or caving and I wish you luck.
Supposedly the reason people have only gone 30-40km in is because of supplies and difficulty to stay down there much longer. I'd imagine it would take many days if not a week or more to do this, walking alone 10km a day is enough.. inside a cave… who knows. Food/supplies etc would be difficult.
I'd also suggest there are plenty of other caves like it that are similarly unknown.

Coastguard
If each member of our expedition had a perfected UCC claim this might be a little different interaction. Have heard of Coastguard taking a look at such documentation (basically a globally recognised claim to your own entity/commercial entity/chattels)and then getting off ships in past.
They say possession is 9/10ths of the law and a perfected UCC claim is the ultimate form of that.

Definitely deserved Hitler dubs

Get this fringe topic the fuck off of pol. You are scaring the normies and it looks intentional.

Fucking sage

Go back to halfcuck you faggot

They can't even stop japs from raping whales or liberal shitheels attacking them. You really think they are going to bother with a bunch of neckbeard virgins getting their asses killed in the snow? Penguins gotta eat.

Saging a sticky? Have you not noticed the cunt keeps stickying these threads?

This. the cave systems are probably our best bet.

jawohl mein fuhrer

Checked
Beginning to lean this way too and kek is indicating as such.
Cheaper than buying a ship/sub/planes etc to begin with.

The more info we can get initially, the better. This includes radar data/unkiked sat data/seafloor data/Operation Watchful Eye data from chori/pol/ user etc etc

>Conspiracy theorist bullshit

>incitement to busywork

This is classic goon shit.

Wake the fuck up Holla Forums you have an SA goon on the mod team

Every. Fucking. Time.
CIA niggers - They glow in the dark you know.

Umm, It's still on the catalog but I'm getting a 404

archive.is/JOVBc

this is the most autistic thread ever

The low effort shills are back again.

It..it's a conspiracy theory goy.

Nah.

Sailor here as well. Currently busy, on a ship for MSC right now but I'm going home soon. I've got a 3rd Mate license, unlimited tonnage. I'm more than interested in crewing any expedition we can come up with.
is right, diesel engine and preferably an ice-rated hull. Check out charter websites and vessel auction websites.

Heard any weird sea/cave/underwater stuff in your time on the sea? Especially anything relevant to this thread.

Plenty of underwater UFO sightings and experiences down my way in NZ. Grandfather saw one come out once and he never dabbles in any unconventional topics, enough said.

Something with a side or stern ramp, with some Ro-Ro cargo space (roll on - roll off). The vessel I'm on now carries military trucks, tanks, amphibious assault vehicles, etc. Problem is it's 821 feet long. If you got a smaller ship with a ramp, you could drop the ramp on the snow/ice and just drive the snowcat or whatever right off.

No, but I've only been sailing a little over a year (I went to college for it rather than work up through the ranks.) We are aware, though, that we know very little about the bottom, that submarines and the Navy hold a lot of secrets.

they are trying so hard
we´ve seen every tactic be trowed at us

remember dont pay attention to (1)´s
they want us doing nothing, we are doing something here

the cave system exploration its perfect not only for experiment regarding underground radar detection and underground communication but also for assembling work groups, we need to trust between each others and this is the only way of gaining it.

how i can be sure that the hull its ice-rated? is 30-50m ship ideal? bigger? smaller? can fishing ship work? i can get some sail ship, are these usefully?

This is what Landig wrote of Antarktis-Stützpunkt 211 in the German from p 570 onward.

parzifal-ev.de/uploads/media/Landig__Wilhelm_-_Rebellen.pdf

Using page translate from another source;

from the Antarctic base, flew with the usual sign of the Air force. This was also the case with the later connecting flights the Antarctic and the evacuations in the Andes.

1955 were held between the US and the USSR to ostensibly for scientific reasons over the Antarctic Bombs. With this experiment the
Temperatures at the Siidpol are heated by several degrees to better Insights into the geological structure of the ice-covered sixth continent to win.

that the experimental plan was with the explosions, since the German devices had been further improved and the shock waves produced could not harm them. The Klystron-
EC defense systems remained intact. The only point was the support point more weakly occupied, since a large part of the crew already meanwhile to South America. This measure had proved to be necessary since the replenishment difficulties are becoming ever greater were. On top of that there was the stay for people in Antarctica is intolerable for a long time. The Antarctic Zone, free from bacteria, does this
human immune system degenerate and any harmless infection pulls in the outer world of the Siidpol

archive.org/stream/Landig-Wilhelm-Rebellen-fuer-Thule/LandigWilhelm-RebellenFuerThule1991624S.Text_djvu.txt

The OS wouldn't have to be proprietary and shouldn't be. Better to use an OS(Systemd free GNU+Linux or one of the BSD's) that has thousands of people glossing over the source vs something that would take forever to security audit ourselves.

He didn't fly so good?
How are you contacting each other for this expedition?
I am interested in things like this.

user, there are many entrances to the inner earth. As for Antarctica, our primary objective should be to first attempt contact to see if the Reich is there. There are MANY tunnels, and Erebus is a red herring. If it weren't, the news wouldn't had reported it.
We only need to get close enough to send signals and explorational drones.

Ask him if it's true that you need military approval to visit the continent.

Classic goon shit.

Checked. I seem to remember reading about a potential entrance in Tennessee or Kentucky. Anyone else have any info?

Spelunking local caves is definitely a good start for IE related intel. I still propose a geotherm plant in west antarctica: To establish an outpost, and begin ag research with the acessible caves. Creating our own tunnels down there shouldnt be an issue if we start at the geotherm plant or nearby.

test

here comes the cia nigger spam

thread about a lot of hollow earth and nazi UFO stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

also i have a discord to discuss anything related to antarctica, hollow earth, and nazi UFOs.
honeypot/xjqjX9E
they get your data and IP everywhere eitherway.

this is the ultimate bogpill. let's see if i get a 3-day ban for posting this again

That kike would get tossed overboard of whatever craft he manages to board when they get sick of his juden behavior and odor

i doubt this was mentioned in the other threads but burgerland had a base in the ice of greenland for many years, offically for R&D during the cold war, it was eventually closed due to ice melt, movement of glacier.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

> sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/mysterious-ice-buried-cold-war-military-base-may-be-unearthed-climate-change

if we see this as a proof of concept, ice bases can last for decades, the burgers mistakenwas building on a moving glaicer, how could they have know at the time. near the south pole this is less of an issue. they even had a portable nuclear reactor for generating hot water n electricity.

there is still an active air base nearby
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base

The only way to broadcast digital data from Antarctica is via military satellite. I feel uncomfortable writing it off as a larp but it definitely falls into the side of unlikely.

Shit that would be awesome. Absolutely massive scale stirling that takes advantage of the temperature difference between the inner Earth below permafrost and the sub-zero conditions of the arctic surface.

The Earth still acts largely as a closed loop system; there's nothing to keep the volume icey once you extract work from the system. The maximum energy available from your giant engine will be approximately equal to the energy required to melt all of the ice that makes up Antarctica.

Running the numbers should be simple enough. I can't imagine it being much beyond a 25 year lifespan of a handful of nuclear reactors

what is the sun

The sun certainly isn't doing much to help keep anything frozen on Earth

don't frogit thermoelectric generators, they are commonplace in the north. the idea is one metal is put in the heat of ur stove, the other is put in the cold outside, the diff creates a movement of charge in circuit, an electric current.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_generator#Uses

> adn.com/energy/article/presto-alaska-inventor-turns-wood-stove-heat-electricity/2013/02/19/

You could not make a ship like that cheap.

I just started believing flat earth and now this, I really can't handle another crazy theory

ITT: Autistic LARPers who think Holla Forums is actually capable of anything in the real world other than minor news coverage and shitposting memes

Bumping with epig 70's ice nazi movie

This is a pretty good idea, actually. It's cheaper and easier than launching satellites and erecting towers.

Like fucking clockwork.

My Grandfather was in the NZ airforce and has similar stories. Super straight guy doesn't entertain any /x/

Can you greentext us some of his stories please?
Also requesting a PDF of
THE FINAL BATTALION
55club publisher.

I'm going to see him this weekend, I'll record and transcribe to greentext

Ask him about the rumors around the bars and card tables regarding Antarctica and Germans

Why not just get close enough to realease an underwater drone? I have seen the NOAA drones at Stennis, and talked to the pilots. They are about the size of a dolphin or smaller. The drones are designed to be gliders and only use power to course correct, some of them are at sea for 6 months. I dont know the topography or depth of the area in question, but we have an exact defined course from the old U-boat captain. You wouldn't even have to send detectable signals to the drone, just program it, stick a message on it, and drop it like the voyager space probe.

We would need to trust an argentinian or chilean polack with the job.

Also what if a shark eats it? Or worse, undersea hyperborean beams destroy it?

Any extra elaboration on this ridiculous image? Or is this just to stir up the hive(mind)?

So, when will our expedition hit the seas? Going from Argentina?

I suppose thats possible, but considering they use them for deep ocean mapping and are not regularly eaten ( to my knowledge ) its unlikely. You could set it to begin radio transmission on the approach to the surface, if the hyperboreans are going to death ray something id rather it be a probe than me to be honest. I'm picturing it's hull breaking the surface with a swastika and GTKRWN painted on it's hull while playing Horst Wessel Lied!

(Check'd)
I agree. We can hit multiple angles cheaply. Get close on a ship, send messages with sonar, send an aerial drone and a sea drone. Have the Air drone send messages, possibly dropping a device to relay ELF ground penetrating radio signals, and have the aquatic drone explore tunnels near the coast.

(Check'd)
I agree. We can hit multiple angles cheaply. Get close on a ship, send messages with sonar, send an aerial drone and a sea drone. Have the Air drone send messages, possibly dropping a device to relay ELF ground penetrating radio signals, and have the aquatic drone explore tunnels near the coast.

The only problem i see with ariel drones is signal intercept. Thats why the submersible drone would be superior. Preprogrammed to the course we have, so no signals to intercept, gliding so theres no prop wash detected, and its the size of a large fish, so maybe it wont set off sonar alarms.IF they are there the world governments are probably as paranoid of us contacting them as the Imperials are of being contacted. The stealthier the better.

Belief is not something you choose. It hits you. Just like you should be hit, when you believe a retarded psyop as flatearth. If this shit prickles you, you read more. If it's logical enough, you'll start to believe it.
>I really can't handle another crazy theory
Hownu.ru? Grow some balls, you can handle way more than you think.
Oh wait.
>crazy
So you believe flatearth, but at the same time call it crazy? On top of that, call this theory crazy, whilst acting to reading the thread? Who're you shilling for chaim?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Checked
Tasteful discretion is the name of the game anons. When I get home from work tonight a little later I'll post up some possible routes down there
BLITZKRIEG 2.2 THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

Feels good to finally not feel /fringe/ tier after going balls deep into Antarctica Nazi Survival Myth threads and Esoteric Hitlerism.

Thanks Holla Forums as per usual.

Can someone webm this? youtube.com/watch?v=cArojj5kqQA It has some caps from The Final Battalion.

Remember to avoid the coastguards. user said that they will kill us if we try.

We still need more memes though. Very few Esoteric Hitlerism memes have come forth, but so far, they have been golden.

Is this what you wanted?

I feel we need a happier ending.

Are you dudes really LARPing this hard? I'm confused. You actually think there are cave systems in Europe that reach all the way to Antarctica like some fucking Dwemer mines and all we have to do is get a couple of flashlights and take a walk in the woods?

True

Süd/pol/ seems pretty memeable

Kek

Pretty good user

It's going to be more like journey to the center of the earth rather than some mediocre mundane cave exploration user

Hitler banned those secret societies in order to push all of the occult activity into the SS. Your non-argument that we should avoid hidden knowledge because it makes you uncomfortable, is pathetic. The occult is neutral, just like any other science.

TBH I've been wanting to build a UAV for a couple of years already and this just rekindled the idea. I live close enough to the pole that with a strong power source I could send it on a return trip from home. I was thinking that a fuel cell could fit the bill, but if it isn't powerful enough a straight turboprop is also an option. I've also been looking into navigation and radar avoidance (or at least confusion) and I have the skills to at least simulate the conditions and write the software. Design and actual assembly are, of course, another question entirely, but I will try anyway. Maybe I will get to livestream a flight to the coast for you guys in a year or two.

Both are overly complicated for this sort of application. Something built aound seL4 with properly verified code would be ideal. The software wouldn't need to be complex like a general purpose OS, especially at the kernel level. NASA and the various aerospace companies have books and protocols for this type of development.

Dude just look it up and source back the claims and tell me what you find. If something I said is wrong I'll say it was wrong.

Uhhhhh what. I never said it made me "uncomfortable" faggot. So he banned and then imprisoned these people for something he himself was doing? I don't think Hitler was a giant hypocrite. That's what's pathetic actually, your insistence on accusing the man of things his enemy created for him. Hitler locking up masons and weird secret societies was a good thing. I never said we "shouldn't" do anything.

That's awesome südanon
Would some of the hobbyist type turbojets on a UAV be plausible?
Also it seems like it could be deck launched so as to conserve fuel. Boat on down to the south area and launch from the deck of the SS 1488

(((vidya)))

Get the fuck out kike.

0w0 What's this?
Nikola Tesla design. He also claimed to have made the first direct energy weapon and sold it to Russia illegally.

As far as I know turbojets aren't efficient enough at this scale. They need a large bypass area and even then their efficiency is apparently lower than that of an ideal turbofan. I think their speed is why airliners make the efficiency tradeoff. Slow and steady with hueg wings seems to be the key here, and it's reflected in military UAVs with long ranges and loiter times.

Cost is also a significant concern for me so I'll have to balance the design of it all against chartering a large enough ship and so on. It's definitely an option though, thanks user.

There's no way you are this obtuse. Read my post again and stop playing dumb.

There's no way you are this obtuse. Read my post again and stop playing dumb.

yakub for WNs

Yeah and I actually give every conspiracy theory it's due. How many people believed the elite were Satanists? How many people believed in things like MKULTRA and mass LSD drugging like that town in France? Everything is fringe until it's accepted. I just think changing the narrative about someone as lied about as Hitler is just dangerous. Im not again an Antartica expedition, tbh we don't need a reason to go. It's on Earth we should be able to go there.

Guys out of nowhere my mom started talking about atlantis and the missing planet that used to be where the asteroid belt is today

I get the sense that this is the beginnings of the project bluebeam campaign

I was using your own logic to elucidate the blind spots of your argument you double posting faggot.

I was using your own logic to elucidate the blind spots of your argument you double posting faggot.

mega.nz that tool user

Why don't they make movies about Hollow Earth, it would be amazing?

Checked

kek
( ((they)))

They're already starting to with Iron Sky: The Coming Race, but of course they're doing it through Nazi comedy memes. Like most of what Hollywood does. It's one part lie, one part truth, and one part deception.

Hyperborea is real and it all leads back to Antarctica.

Yes user, thank you. It may only be a few pages, but it helps.

You're the one repeating the fucking (((history channel))) here.

The jew fears the samurai.

get 4

*4 nippon fugg

Embarassing.

Sad movie tbqh.

Yeah. Good buildup, but as soon as they fucking get to agartha, it turns to crap.

Heiled m8 get 4 888

Cave systems to the hollow earth, not antarctica.

I like how the hollow earth has a race of vampires whose sole purpose is to keep the bloodlines pure. Holla Forums should look into implementing such a program topside.

templeOS + serial packet radio?

found some interesting films:
> dailymotion.com/video/x1z8bwk (mazionik b-movie)

> letterboxd.com/mook/list/hollow-earth-films/by/release/

My own logic? You can't even comprehend the concept of Hitler centralizing occult power into the SS. I suggest you research the subject before making yourself look ignorant in the future.

kek

THE 4TH REICH WILL RISE AGAIN!!
BRING PICS AND VIDEOS

Checked!
Dayymmm those digits user! This is a great idea - didn't realise they only needed current for course corrections. Will have to dig into these further.

Design and assembly I can help with especially in aluminium.
Have access to CNC shit most people would dream of

Never seen this before and t.teslafag.
He tested his DEW at Tunguska. That's why zero evidence to support 'meteorite theory' has ever occured. He is on record stating he would test it a few days before Tunguska.
This is one of the real secrets and what they don't like you finding out, rather distract you with pathetic tesla coil spark experiments, further blinding you from the true purpose of the tesla coil.

Turboprops are slightly more efficient especially on short haul flights, mostly due to take offs - variable geometry blades, design speed as you stated etc.
This is part of why they still use Orions, Hercs etc.
If we need a pilot I can fly smaller stuff, or could source pilots for bigger stuff.

Because what kind of fuckin' person are you to live life so according to the damned rules set within the system that rules over you? Holy fuck.

Go kill yourself or at least learn from it when you fuckin' fail that too.

Have some fucking fun in life for once.

Not to be a negative nancy, but I think putting a satellite into polar orbit is a little out of Holla Forums's reach.

There are many satellites up there which are defunct and or have been discorded or "lost". Holla Forums only needs to find one bird in the sky, then we shall bring National Socialism to space as Hitler intended by transmitting the Olympics he graciously held in Germany.

I really hope they are down there

What is the true purpose of the Tesla coil?

Oops, meant for

It all depends on our finances and manpower.

This brig costs 1 million usd
apolloduck.com/boat.phtml?id=344323

While this schooner costs 400 000 £
easternyachts.com/rhea/index.html

Many cheaper here:
woodenships.co.uk/sailing-yachts-for-sale/

For safety reasons the bow should be of steel, and it should have size enough to handle tough seas

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2i3prbERwk This the kind of seas down there, some parts of it has lots of iceblocks and underwater "growlers", so it need to be a sturdy ship.

These pictures remind me of the atlantis cartoon.

One of the main reasons he built a large one in jew york aka the Wardenclyff tower was a global power and communication system based on scalar/quantum, not transverse waves we use today.
When J.P. Morgan found out it was not meter-able he pulled the plug.

The Kola Hole, the world's deepest hole had to stop drilling at 12 000 meters because of 180 C temperatures. However the temperature and underworld geology may vary from place to place. Find a shaft "Vril-the coming race"-style and start mining.

This book was required to read in the SS, and i think it should be required to read here as well:

gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf

Here is Vril: The coming race in free audiobook. I wish a man read it as it is the "biography" of a man.

archive.org/details/coming_race_0806_librivox

The heat is within the crust. This is from pressure, radiation (see radium) and peizoelectric effects. To get to the massive inner earth, you must find a passage directly between the gaps in the underground ocean, and bypass the issues of the crust.
archive.fo/Wbtw
archive.fo/ZLlwo

So where do we go from here? Is there maps of these gaps? Is it between the tectonic plates? And what about the mantle?

Actually there are maps of some of these. The easiest ones to get are for Tibet, though I doubt they're fully accurate, and we'd have to fight off the chinks to get there. Alternatively, there may be an access point in the Grand Canyon. I could possibly get ahold of some Hopi tribal elders, but to be honest I'd literally be the guy their ancestors warned them about… but with enough drugs they might think I'm the savior they foretold! Eh, I don't have the gas money even to drive out and meet those fucks, or the time for the legwork though… so until then I'll try to dig up some maps.
Anyone know any remnants of the Green Dragon Society? They had the info straight from tibet, and fed it to the Reich and Serrano i believe.

All ZOG controlled ones.

WE WUZ MYTHICAL RACE N SHIT

Kys

They actually discovered a ritual and symbolic entrance into the underworld at the ancient Hurrian site of Urkesh in modern day Syria, this was the cult City of Kumarbi their equivalent of Saturn or Dagon of the Middle Euphrates.

The complex over it was keyhole shaped and hence the key to the bottomless pit, it had been back filled however in former times with sacrifices of puppies and piglets to appease the underworld Gods.

Excavations began in 1984 at a site in Syria near modern Tell Mozan which was determined to be the site of the ancient Hurrian city of Urkesh of the 3rd millenium BC, it was further discovered there a ritual entrance into the Earth. which has been considered to relate to communicating with the Gods of the Underworld, the term for this âbi

The term abi or api is the same as the stem of the Sumerian Ap-su or Akkadian Ab-zu, meaning deep and indeed the original pit was dug very deep, they don't appear to have excavated to the bottom even after seemingly going 6 metres down

t's considered that the narrow entrance into the chamber was constructed thus to facilitate easy blocking after rituals were performed, that it was considered best to contain the Underworld Deities within that complex

urkesh.org/attach/Kelly-Buccellati_2002_Ein_hurritischer_Gang_English_-_MDOG_134.pdf

urkesh.org/pdf/english guide r926 .pdf

science.org.ge/old/moambe/2007-vol2/buchelatti-n.pdf

I can't believe trash like this is stickied meanwhile we have ongoing investigations and happenings. What the fuck is wrong with you?

There's a good 3 part resume here of the activities of the Post War Landig group responsible for the Thulean mythos

visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-sun-that-never-sets-strange-and.html

visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-sun-that-never-sets-strange-and_20.html

visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-sun-that-never-sets-strange-and_24.html

It is likely they were an initiative by Himmler and SS intelligence to create a pseudo-Masonic occultic organization that could align with other esoteric cults across various ethnic groups and cultures to form an underground resistance to the Judaic-Masonic tradition as idealized in the Point 103 narrative, however i don't think that really happened to any extent.

It's noteworthy the central symbolism that is expected to bind the groups together is the Black/Purple Stone, the issue there is that's the same as per the Judaic foundation stone or the Masonic Porphery (purple) stone which traces back to Phoenicia and Resaph/Dagon/Kumarbi/Saturn, the Black Sun also relating to Saturn in the underworld and hence the societies created were Satanic and subversive in nature.

It's the Black stone in the underworld which in Hurrian tradition goes on to represent an emergent New World Order in terms of an ever growing basalt column, the stone itself relating to a myth were an earlier sea monster representing the Phoenicians had been defeated and bound in a volcano to a black stone and though that monster had corroded the evil had apparently seeped into the black stone itself, similar to the tale of Loki Prince of Lies.

Don't trust the (((archeologists))) user. They weren't banishing "underworld deities" they were going there to do an ancient initiation right, much like Wotan and Heracles had done.
There is but one well within the well!
The well of Tartaros is what we must seek!

Every time.

Fuck off torfag.

It was a two way thing banishing evil into the underworld whilst also raising underworld Deities within the chamber for consultation.

also through it that the causes of evil are lured into the underworld where they will be held.

There were no evil underworld Deities as such only that Kumarbi had created evil in the form of a Black Stone because he couldn't accept being deposed to the underworld by Tessub.

academia.edu/4840474/_Wisdom_of_Former_Days_The_Manly_Hittite_King_and_Foolish_Kumarbi_Father_of_the_Gods_forthcoming_in_Mapping_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Masculinities_edited_by_Ilona_Zsolnay_Routledge_Press_

Holla Forums, I have traveled the world and spent some time in the arctic circle.

If you will fund my expedition, a boat and supplies, I will go to the Antarctic and tell mecha-Hitler his people await him.

I will need a crew, a boat, several snow-mobiles, and I need to know if satellite internet would work so I can broadcast our expedition.

So this info has been compromised then.

So is there hope that mars isn't truly dead then?

Did you forget the most viable option? DRONES.

Vroom vroom, nazi drone

Checked , nice

Interesting Aldrin connection there too. He has said and said on tv and several cartoons about a Martian obelisk and "mars men". Several times as in yeah….they're fake….maybe not fake…. but yeah they're not fake kek

noice
kek wills an energy efficient underwater drone
let's not forget to put gifts in the drone
a windmill of friendship and tolerance flag, some tendies, a picture of the fuhrer with we miss you written on it, and some kind of beverage, im thinking budweiser light lol

Of all the fine German lagers and you suggest bud light? man you pretty much let the gods down on that one unless you were being sarcastic , but that didn't translate.

Why would you sage a sticky newfriend? (1)?

isn't it better to get a fishing ship

pics or didnt happened

pics or didnt happen
dont respond to (1)s
keep the salt coming faggots

Yeah, or a long range tug with a decent output powerplant.

i will try to get prices for tug ships, but where i form its mostly fishing ships. i can ask about rentals

Slightly offtopic, but interesting. I've been watching Neon Genesis Evangelion this week pls no bullyor spoilers, which goes into hollow earth and Antarctica. It's about finding ways to create a God.
Anyone seen it? Any other awesome media about Antarctica?

Darker than black had a theme a bit like that. Not so much antartica but two areas on earth that were in polar locations to each other the governments of the world kept extremely tight control of because of the potential power the area held.

Reported.

pls just go

Come back, Hitler. It's already been so long without you.

Faggot.

You have to wonder where the inspiration for this came from.

Reminds me of the glass forts in northern Europe and the tunnels with sudden constrictions in them, as if to keep larger animals or beings out of them. From memory there were some interesting drawings in some of these caves and local legends.
There have been giant skeletons found during roadworks in New Zealand around Port Waikato by roading contractors. They were widening a road and busted into a cavern which had been sealed up. These were also covered up like most other similar evidence including the Celtic, Viking and Phonecian remains and rock work in the country, who were eaten by the Maori - they were called Moriori and the plebs are taught they were polynesians at school. Polynesians with ginger hair, protruding jaw bones and not the poly rocker jaw. Quite hilarious if you do any research it all falls apart and there are many pictures of these skulls and hair fragments are still left on some. I'd say with the above in mind, there is more than just treaty gibs at stake as to why the govt loves covering them up.

Waitomo caves in New Zealand from memory are not fully charted either.
Have heard some weird shit from the hardcore cavers.
Is there any site or place we can find accounts by them of the more unusual/larger/unknown systems?
Family went to USA and said there are caves so large that they are not fully mapped also, I'll ask tomorrow where they went.. not sure if grand canyon but was around this sort of area.
t.notaburger kek

Hitler will not return, this is the assumption you should be living under. It is on us to implement and maintain his ideology and pass on his teachings.
It's on us to become Hitler, for we are the last fighting vestige of the virtuous Man.

>>>/out/

And how the fuck does the archeologist know any of that? I call bullshit.

This is what most faggots on here need to realise. You have to become men and not little bitch babies in Hitler's shadow.

8cuck has fallen since 2014. What the fuck happened here?

The German Illuminati/Secret Societies were heavy into seeking after powers and intelligence/information from the evil dark Side.

The German Illuminati/Secret Societies were heavy into seeking after powers and intelligence/information from the evil dark Side.

Please attack what I have to say, with at least some coherent argumentation. This is laughable.
Bump.

If you think Adolf Hitler went to some yid contrived "hell" then you're fucking ass faggot retarded

He's definitely not in Bariloche, Argentina anymore.

I just lurked through the Archived threat and was surprised to see that there was no mention of the book Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey.

It's about an 11 year old boy named Baron Trump that enters the hollow earth through a hole in Siberia.
The author also has a book called The Last President. Cuck/pol/ actually did something good for once and digged through that.

I just want to drop it here since it seems semi-related.
The archived thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133580253

The books in question.
archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock
archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock

As much as I dislike your image, you're probably right.

That said there has been research in to electrical level cell regeneration in past by Moray, Tesla and possibly Hieronymus if I remember correctly, which would enable people to live potentially indefinitely.
Recent new research, which is not totally understood as to how (hint hint - quantum effects), also has run into this unusual capability.
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/08/08/542057520/a-chip-that-reprograms-cells-helps-healing-at-least-in-mice

Always wondered why they (Tesla, Moray etc) did not do so themselves - I feel it is because a mortal life is a prison sentence.

Also un an completely unrelated note. The flag OP posted is not their Antarctic flag, but actually the flag planned for NS German colony state Deutch-Mittelafrika.

There are definitely unusual formations in deep caves, the more you travel in them, like these grape-cluster-like formations in Meramec Caverns, Missouri.

You Anons are overthinking things. I posted that link on halfchan.

OP here - thank you! Must have got wires crossed, is there a flag for it other than the usual Reich flag?

I've read an ama on plebbit a few years ago about some faggot scientist who said that 100mb cost something like tens of thousands of dollars because the satellites aren't in position.

So this?

So this?

Jesus Christ, fix your fucking board cripple kike.

Is this supposed to represent a passage to the inner earth? Context would be appreciated.
Some of the features I have seen on earth in volcanic zones.

Seems a lot of issues on server last few days. Supposedly migrating servers or some shit.

This reminds me of the keyhole tombs in Nippon which the Japanese absolutely will not excavate in most cases. Sacred of real-life bakemono?

Check out the Barron book.
I think it might be related like I said.

We digged through it as well. But yeah, it's strange no one mentioned it as of yet.
The plot thickens.

Admittedly, I used it to make heads turn, which it did. I loathe Harmon and R&M with all my heart.
No regrets.

More like this.

it's a new manga/anime series. it's most likely not related to hollow earth and should be seen as fiction. however the author might have sourced his story on something more concrete? It's a story about "another world" down a huge hole aftrer all.

checked for truth

literally why it's illegal to go there

(checked)

Proof of this would be good. But I'm sure hiding one of these on board in pieces until open water might be a nice way to discourage them.

So too do the seals

That's a healthy food supply there. Penguins instead of chickens, plenty of fish and clams, and seals and whale for red meat and plenty of fat. Further, the bones are great material for craftsmen. I carve bone antler and ivory.

user, look into Epitalon.

yeah the inner world probably has giants, frost giants, the aryan gods, giant snakes, other monsters

i think the crust might only be one to three km thick, meaning places that are mountains here would be canyons there, and canyons here mountains there, so places with large elevation differences in short distances would have the shortest tunnels in between the two worlds

they're probably disgusting if even edible at all. when planning food sources for SÜD/pol it shouldn't include penguin at all. if it turns out then they can be inculded in meal, that's okay too.

There's reindeer on some of the islands outside the mainland introduced by Norway

pasta

seconding this

kek we could make pinguine!

It's more the linguists/cultural specialists that develop those interpretations based on textual evidence of their rituals rather than archeologists and generally they're reliable.

So the cave guys didnt come back for their friends after the war. Or someone is supplying old men for an arrest and trial every now and then

I'm training to make my own expedition (solo, perhaps with a team in the future if I feel like it) one day to eother prove or disprove conspiracy theories concerning the North or South Pole.
I pondered over having internet, but I don't seem to find any good reason to have internet there: any pictures and documentation can be published later or even sent as a package to the civilised world.

If you have any interest to team up and have legit training/experience in Arctic regions (meaning not sipping on some cocktail on a cruise while watching pinguins), reply to this thread.

Check this out:

maritimesales.com/ADV14.htm

I'm training to make my own expedition (solo, perhaps with a team in the future if I feel like it) one day to either prove or disprove conspiracy theories concerning the North or South Pole.
I pondered over having internet, but I don't seem to find any good reason to have internet there: any pictures and documentation can be published later or even sent as a package to the civilised world.

If you have any interest to team up and have legit training/experience in Arctic regions (meaning not sipping on some cocktail on a cruise while watching pinguins), reply to this post.

(checked)
user that was active in other threads, I am pursuing micro satellites, all I can say, wish me luck

Oh he's still around and actively checking various companies. Maybe universities too. Maybe farmers for satelite crop management in harsh weather conditions

That second pic is fucking Minas Tirith, made long before Jackson shat out that sad excuse of an LotR movie.

(1), but I'll put this out for anyone looking to get down there in a ship.

Sorta-sailer user here, I actually worked on the same ship as a guy earlier up in this thread, I've got a year of sea time solely doing IT.

Yes, satellite internet will work. No, you probably don't want to use it, at least not regularly. You're looking at Inmarsat or Iridium for Antarctica, and you will not have constant coverage, or any coverage at all when further inland. Both will report back your GPS coordinates as a safety measure, which totally destroys the mission's opsec. As far as I know, they cannot be spoofed. Both options are incredibly expensive, to boot.

That's the price range you're looking at for marine satellite internet period. Our vendor cut us a great deal and it still runs many thousands monthly, with a low data cap and per-mb charges above that.

The actual bases in Antarctica have rented Iridium satellites for exclusive use, and get 10/30 for speed. The south pole gets 4 hours of coverage every 24 hours, McMurdo gets 24 hours.

Well, actually… we do have a mind virus.
We are actually perfect gods of light (our souls) but, all of us humans have had our bodies possessed by evil/negative spirits. They are the reason evil exists on this planet in humans. They influence our thoughts every time we think 'we' have the desire to be evil. The evil that they've done to us is unspeakable. All religions are false because they fail to recognize this problem and were created to distract us. You can escape this by

No the only true part about $cientology is the claim that we are possessed by evil spirits. Everything else is just made up bullshit.

Well, actually… we do have a mind virus.
We are actually perfect gods of light (our souls) but, all of us humans have had our bodies possessed by evil/negative spirits. They are the reason evil exists on this planet in humans. They influence our thoughts every time we think 'we' have the desire to be evil. The evil that they've done to us is unspeakable. All religions are false because they fail to recognize this problem and were created to distract us. You can escape this by

No the only true part about $cientology is the claim that we are possessed by evil spirits. Everything else is just made up bullshit.

Evangelion is amazing. I hear there are fan favorite movies and such to fix the ending that wasn't well received, but 18 year old me thought it was deep.

t.notananimefagbuttheshowisgood

If you're sincere, get a thread going on /tok/. I'm not rich, but I have skills and could help manufacture specialized equipment for your voyage.

fuck didn't mean to spam. delete 1 of them including this post pls.

Couldn't post at all for a good 10-15 minutes.

test
Codemonkey is a big fat mess

Not arguing for or against the Nazis-in-Antarctica theory, but people were exploring Antarctica for at least a hundred years before WW2

Checked.
PRAISE KEK NINE MOAR DAYS

It goes the same way always. Ancient people found even more ancient ruins thousands of years ago, they instantly think it's leftover of gods or whatsoever and begin to use the place as their fucked up lunatic sacrifice place to appetise gods who they fear like crazy.

Do you guys think Corey Goode was full of shit?

Unequivocally full of shit

He did predict weird solar activity recently….Also a few months before the largest chunk ever fell off Antarctica he said that things will start melting a lot faster there soon because of all the underground energy output.

ayylmao

ayy lmao lmao

She looks like my wife irl

It's a picture posted by you from the future, after you and your wife have successfully traveled to Asgard beneath Antarctica.

Leopard seals are the top carnivore in Antarctica.

If it melt now then that means the Ice Age will come sooner than previously thought to be.

Dear Ice Age,

Can you please wait little longer? Because we want to see the awesome ancient buildings or meet the New Swabians.

Your sincerely
t. user

For the archive atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/04/ancient-antarctica-was-as-warm-as.html

Check out "At the Mountains of Madness" by H.P. Lovecraft. You'll like it. He was more right than wrong.

You mean something like this?
movie was kinda shit tbh

MOD IMKIKEY ISN'T SOME TURK — HE'S SAID IT BEFORE "STILL TRYING TO GUESS MY RACE HE HE HE"

8ch.net/b/res/7372272.html#7372545

You will never be as smug as me IMKIKEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!

You will never create false flags on Holla Forums!

Wow, that's one of the oldest pics of Serrano out there… he really loved that sweater for a long time apparently. Perhaps i will figure out my sewing machine and make some like it.

This is the kind of gullible retard thinking that makes me cringe about these threads. You don't really believe this, right? Nice fairytale there.

How about you stay focused on the evidence and stop indulging in baseless wishful thinking?

Does not it intrigue you that or ancestors spoke about stuff like giants, fawn and other non-human sapients as if they were common sense and not fiction?

It is certainly intriguing, but what makes it "probable"?

the cost factor is relative to the financial return. $40 million for the complete package, being a low orbit sat, which includes the team to launch it, being the launch platform, which takes care of the delivery into low orbit as well. Also includes the insurance, should something go wrong. We'd be better off buying bandwidth and renting a sat. We already do this everyday for next to nothing, when we use services like GPS etc etc.

if aliens all looked like her, then she can abduct me and do my biopsy anyday, if you know what I mean.

(checked)

Why do we only ever see photographs of Antarctica depicting a barren snowscape? Pics related are also Antarctica.

This appeals to my genes.

Ich auch.

Wow. Didn't realize it greened out so much in warm season.

There are dry valleys all year round too and some volcanically heated rock outcrops that stay dry too.

I am serious, I am training myself to survive in barren (Arctic) conditions without help from the outside world.
I don't have enough money to fund the whole expedition, but definetly enough to get all personal equipment like clothing, food, …
I planned on doing this on my own, but any help from Holla Forums would of course raise the chances of success. If there are some anons who are/want to become fit I would gladly team up with them.

I'll make a thread during the weekend.

That's some great pics lad.

Make sure you fix your grammar when you make that thread. I'll be there. :^)

Establish comms with the Reich via Watchful Eye on your way down there. Maybe you'll be point of contact who knows

I will ;) I don't have much time now

That's a good fucking idea, I might take an old working German radio in case they use different tech there.

According to the electric universe model it has less to do with force and more to do with the electric charge present in all things.

Anoj, we have the fucking bones of many of thm. Our ancestors wiped them out gloriously, with only a handful of hapfbreed races surviving. The Norks are part "denisovian" and the kikes are up to half Neandertroll. Just look at Kissinger next to a neandertroll skeleton.

ITT: Absolute braindead shitposters who believe in everything they see on the internet and rely on youtube videos for their education. I'm pretty disgusted by your ignorance and lack of common sense. You prefer to trust some made up maps/documentaries/claims with no evidence rather than researching this famous 17 century hoax. Does any of you understand how the seismic experiments are performed and what the real earth structure is? Now I'll be labeled shill/jew just for stating the obvious. You are full of shit. Start reading real science and fuck off with these conspiracy/esoteric bullshit. You cannot improve the world if you believe in everything you are fed. It's quite astounding how you don't bite the leftist propaganda, yet you swallow all the shit that is posted here.

Warm ice caves are proven and you come here with that as your best argument?
Nice try.

Guys. There is something I need help finding. I remember downloading this page a while ago.
This UFO description is from a 1950's BundesWehr technical manual. I do not remember which and all info seems to be purged.

So not only you didn't post a single argument but you were so triggered you posted that garbage in the /sg/ thread first. topkek.

I searched '1950's bundeswehr ufo' on google and found this picture from pinterest which leads to a site that is a comic page that claims to be based off of a disappearance of a German scientist irl between 1944 and 1945. It involves ufo's as well.
pinterest.com/pin/312015080415678221

the.maier-files.com/bibliography/

You don't need to suffer needlessly. The most hospitable part of the country will be in the Chilean Antarctic Territory, specifically the Antarctic Peninsula. There are only two seasons in Antarctica, Summer and Winter. Show up for the summer months, establish your camp, plant cabbage, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_Antarctic_Territory
archive.is/UvnzW
forward.com/fast-forward/375448/chile-bares-secret-world-war-ii-nazi-spy-ring/
archive.is/MYU4N

Posted this in Deutch/pol/.
Germanbros. Norwayfag here. Can someone please link to me German antique bookstores that sells old stuff. I know that your current occupational corporation government probably have pulped the majority of valuable shit like they did after WW2.

But there is one thing I want to find that seems to be exceptionally rare. If you guys have been paying attention to the Antarctica threads recently you know that there maybe some truth to the stories of SS hiding antarctic cave systems.

One essential part of that lore is the flying sources of the Reich. Now the book I am looking after isn't written by some fringe right or left wing conspiracy theorist but actually a 1958 technical manual for the BundesWehr, the post-war force of your occupational government. And in that book there were descriptions and illustrations of flying saucers.

It's name is Militärisches taschenlexikon, Fachausdrücke der bundeswehr. 1958 printing.

See if any one of you can find it in a library nearby. If so go there and take a look to confirm anything.

worldcat.org/title/militarisches-taschenlexikon-fachausdrucke-der-bundeswehr/oclc/66380437?referer=di&ht=edition#borrow

This seems to be the only place that have it still.

booklooker.de/Bücher/Militärisches-Taschenlexikon-Fachausdrücke-der-Bundeswehr/id/A02hUSOn01ZZR

Also efodon.de/html/archiv/geschichte/augustin/2008-SY8812_augustin_flugscheiben.pdf

it seems to be on ebay but idk if they purged the ufo part

SÜD/POL/
BUMP
fucking love you guysdon't let it die nao

Those pics were taken on an island a thousand miles from the mainland… Its halfway to newzealand.

Agreed. I think this is a project that will take a little while to be honest, we need to see if chori/pol/ can make contact.
If no luck, we look at getting hold of sat/radar imagery of areas in question.
Then we look at places we want to explore further and see what we can do.

Funding an underwater drone will be easier than a sub as then we can take a smaller ship, smaller team etc. Going to be hard yakka to get tot that stage though.

Maybe easier to infiltrate e.g. NIWA or similar like the ship posted earlier.
I don't know any geo/etc fags that would go on one though.

Yes, I'm sure. But it's got me pumped. In the meantime I think it's best we also start digging for books, as another user pointed out. Old and forgotten shit, as much as information we can find.
As to the actual project; I think the worst problem we're facing is legality. Any legal/law anons present?

Yes, I'm sure. But it's got me pumped. In the meantime I think it's best we also start digging for books, as another user pointed out. Old and forgotten shit, as much information as we can find.
As to the actual project; I think the worst problem we're facing is legality. Any legal/law anons present?

Did not mean to spam.
ffs jim

It's not you user, the whole site is doing it.

not a legal user. a few years ago I looked into antartica legal situation because I looked for a place to settle down (yes I'm serious). At that time antartica was legaly like "international waters" and while antatica was split in various nations "areas" it still hadn't any higher legal status. of course that doesn't mean they won't shoot or remove you when they feel like it but at least you shoudn't have to pay housing tax for any iglu you make there.

Someone went there a year or two back and had no millitary/coastguard BS issues with a small ship.
And they had media heat and everyone knew they were coming.

So I think the coastguard will shoah you bs is shilling.
stuff.co.nz/national/6421878/Gareth-Morgan-I-hope-Norwegian-sinks

I made a thread on tok about this. pdf includes an alleged book on the theory of at least a hall effect driven vehicle, but apparently the good shit is gravity based.
8ch.net/tok/res/1238.html

apparently there are no greys, these craft were made by tesla and sold to germany

just cut a deal with the Japs to get the Shepards shutdown, take their ships. Feed whale blubber to waifus

It definitely has it's appeal.

Have someone found and re uploaded the original video yet?

Also. We all know of Admiral Byrd. But another user in the previous thread mentioned that Admiral Doenitz also knew. Any confirmation on this?

lmao due that's an awesome idea! Troll the whalefags and the zog once we get to 211

What about Mars anons? Where does it fit in all of this.

We know that there is a possibility that a technologically superior civilization that spanned the globe existed in pre-history.
If it was technologically superior, isn't it then logical to assume that it had superior space travel and maybe even the technology to colonize other planets?

I am thinking of all the strange images of mars that seems to show ruins, skeletons and other shit that shouldn't be there.

at the moment this isn't antartica related or at least there is no obvious connection yet.

That said, while the following is OT too, for me the real earth is on the sagittarius arm near the edge of the galaxy. Because the solar system we are at right now is so very similar to the original, it might be ass well all a be construct. Thus I'm neither surprised by hollow earth nor what this mars might reveal at some point.

w…wait do you see what I see?

Also something else. There were mentions of the Dead sea scrolls in the first thread.
Any of you guys have good links that describe it's content? Or even possibly a full translation that hasn't been dumbed down or censored for the goyim?

thats because it doesn't exist.

So is there a different timeline on all of these?

Do all of those worlds have their own suns and moons?

there is no mars, most of the mars images are just images from greenland or canadian islands.

I have a hard time believing that.

newspapers.com/newspage/49701535/
The newspaper article is from 1907

Pretty sure Australia isn't grossly distorted like that in the real world.

lol'd

This is a smoking great download!!!
Full of the best public-source Antarctica intel short of Academia!!!

ANTARCTICA FILES.zip 1GB

The map is not to scale since all maps were created to fit globe earth theory.

You'll belive they create these machines on earth and even run "tests" but will refuse to belive that there is no mars and that they openly lie to you?

it's not that you dont belive it, its that you refuse to belive it because you wish it were true. Science has taken over science fiction.

How hard would it be to fake mars.

Pretty hard considering it can be seen with the naked eye.

so you see some object in the sky and think you can touch it? Even holograms seem real.

So objects in the sky are holograms? If that's the case, how did the acients observe the planets of the solar system.

How odd that you keep relying on those maps, then. Is it that flat-earthers are too dumb to draw their own maps, or is it that they can't do so without failing to correctly represent some aspect of reality?

Yes? Do you also deny the existence of engineering? Perhaps you think engineers never test the shit they build?

Extremely hard, actually.

Report and ignore the CIAnigger-teir flat earth shill.
These people think we live on a massive flat plane while everything else even water under 0 g forms a spheroid and you can see the curvature of the earth on cloud bases towards horizon or ships leaving the horizon. Fucking hell the level of stupidity is mind boggling to FE adherents.

Mars is real, just they do filter or edit some images. Same with the moon - the conspiracy is not that they got there, but what is there and waht was seen there. In the tapes while they were orbiting far side of the moon, they reported lights etc let alone the glowing, colour changing hexagonal Aristarchus 'crater'. Enough said.

Any further info? I never have heard of tesla developing UFOs and have studied his work quite extensively.

Getting a buddy to grab this and will check it out in a few days. Excited to see it finally. Cheers!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbl6w7iFySc

fmovies.is/film/the-land-unknown.kkk3w

Solutions. Wee need them.

The more kikefilm productions establishing the narrative, süd/pol is evil, deadly and contains monsters, the more I actually want to see what's going on there.

Officially.. many million. A more than capable rocket and a rudimentary satellite could be made for probably 2-400k.. But good luck launching it unnoticed and unarrested.

Is it safe to dig a hole all the way down to the dry land?

you can see a red ball with your eye. thats all you can see. If one or two images of martian landscape looked similar to earth that would be one thing but for so many to look like almost exact images of locations on earth with only slight cgi editting.. Thats not a coincidence. A coincidence is you live way up in the mountains and take a shower and get all done up for a job interview that you are leaving just on time to get to and just as you step out the door a seagull shits on your head. almost all of the mars rover images looking like exact locations on earth means there is atleast a basic level of kikery going on. What exactly is the kikery? Is it that mars is actually unreachable? Is it that its not a planet as we would think at all? I dont know. But neither do you.

Its like the earth being flat or a sphere or revolving around the sun. Any of those could be true and we cant prove any of them being that the kikes have controlled the flow of academic papers since the inception of the elsevir publishing company back in the year 1100.

It wouldnt be a stretch to assume that the majority of 'what we know' is either an absolute lie or a falsification of the truth.

global warming is a hoax created by leftists
The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
global warming is being created by an underground nazi bunker system in antartica working to recreate the lost paradise of atlantis by terraforming the continent until it's habitable

user, you are feeding a shill. ust report them, and anyone else trying to derail this with nonsense of planets being fake, ect.

Redpill dump for an ignorant user?

I have posted a few times in this thread. But I am largely ignorant to these theories about the ancient world, ancient aryans, hollow earth, real spirituality, quantum stuff, the electric universe, cycles, collective subconscious, racial soul, swarm intelligence and magic.

Would user care to post redpills for a fellow user?
Blogs, books, authors, podcasts, documentaries, websites that cover these topics? It would be greatly appreciated.

I won't post for a while. Need to hit the gym.

Can help on quantum. what aspect(s) particularly?

Well, you're a shill as well just like them. You have spent all week filling up this thread with utter shit. You can't go 5 minutes without sperging on someone or talking about yourself. You didn't read the OP's post originally. After sperging out over Mt. Erebus as the destination of an expedition you went into full bitch mode trying to get everyone banned. The OP corrected you over Mt. Erebus and then you start arguing with him too. I didn't read your supposed Antarctica threads you say you made. If judging from your content and unhinged behavior in this thread, I'd assume your threads were absolute shit. Maybe that's why your 1st thread was deleted by the mods.

Eating penguin? Send underwater drones to find the secret underwater entrance? sowing sweaters? offering your bone carving services? Hopi portals at the grand canyon? Everyones a shill out to derail you? Infiltrate your coworkers by buying them beer to obtain their knowledge? Send messages to the Reich with sonar? Green Dragon Society has the map? Must we seek the well of Tartaros? All archeologist are bad and evil?

You're nothing but an unironic shitlord neet with a possible drug problem. I honestly believe the men of any expedition of this type would shank you within two weeks and dump your carcass over board out of self-preservation.

If you don't like OP's Mt. Erebus destination or anyone going along with this thread, start your own expedition, instead of shitting on this one. Maybe the mods won't delete you again.

Whatever really. Keep in mind that I don't know that much. So the basic groundwork first I guess that is necessary for understanding the more complex and deeper shit.

Another thing that anons need to know. Is that kikes in archeology are purposefully destroying things to cover up things that doesn't fit their narrative.
And this phenomenon of kikes destroying archeological artifacts is happening everywhere from Europe, America, Middle East and India.

In Norway they destroyed a surviving pagan temple. In America they are working with the prairie niggers to destroy evidence of pre-columbian whites. In the middle east they are using ISIS to destroy everything.

Of all the reasons why I hate kikes. This is one of the biggest ones.

Honestly, I don't get how the kikes are still getting away with it. Why isn't the population of the world already getting rid of them? We're better off without them.

muh 666 billion

Fucking checked

Tesla might be the way to go if you can be bothered to read his work.

Another good start is Bearden. A modern interface to those people with great explanation.
cheniere.org/
Think of longitudinal waves/quantum/scalar EM as pushing a row of marbles. Force is instantly applied to the other end. They only act on a certain place in space time due to constructive or destructive interference. Like ripples in a pond from two sources or like walking around a concert as the music gets louder/quieter depending on your position - nodes and anti nodes.
Transverse/normal EM fields are like pushing a rubber line, it gets harder to transfer energy as it gets further. Almost everything we use today is this type of EM radiation.

CHECKED
Damn, those digits!

Where?

On the ute res for starters. Also the Feds work with local prairie niggers to suppress that truth ALL THE FUCKING TIME

Alright, how about you post an actual argument then or, are you just going to continue posting this emotionally charged horseshit in other threads hoping somebody takes the bait?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the benefit of using AC electricity for everything is you can increase power output with an identical amount of wattage by increasing the frequency, and that's why Tesla's work was so great (never mind the ultra simple engine that got buried)

Also they are covering and destroying the evidence of the skeletons of giants and also did they cover and destroy evidence of artifacts which looked like egyptian origin in the middle of the fucking Grand Canyon.

Read "The Golden Cord" by Miguel Serrano.

8ch.net/pdfs/res/426.html

Thank you very much, user. Excellent work.

Someone will have to put a stop to this unimpeded act of pre-history artifact destruction, Holla Forums better do something about this sooner before they manage to accomplish this subversion of pre-history relics. Being outraged by normies and cowardly faggots in their field will not solve this long standing matter. Someone or somebody will have to take it up upon themselves to actively preserve these fragile relics of pre-history past and keep it from their prying skinwart-ridden hands (If they can somehow preserve a large site from getting (((accidented))) to oblivion, then even better)

Np surprise they clamored to get a hold of as many Tibetan artifacts and literature as they could when their Chinese pawns ransacked the place.

You're asking questions that will not happen within a fortnight just because they know about it through the internet, even with the 6gorillion narrative getting nuked. Actively tearing down their built-in monopoly and eliminating their own version of goons and sjw/cianiggers (and also their hired legal/illegal hitmen carrying out their murderous misdeeds on said fields) within the realm of archeology, history, and science from the inside out is more rewarding than RAEGing over the normies' ineptitude over something they're not interested in.

I'm aware of what they did after Kennewick man was discovered to have Caucasian DNA. Every university kike on the west coast flooded in to correct the record with spin every detail around on its head until the (((revised findings))) were ambiguous or just flat out Asian in origin. They also worked closely with the land tribal leaders to suppress access legally.

Oy vey alternet.org/story/11129/the_great_white_myth_of_kennewick_man/

What are those exactly?

I'm aware of what they did after Kennewick man was discovered to have Caucasian DNA. Every university kike on the west coast flooded in to correct the record with spin every detail around on its head until the (((revised findings))) were ambiguous or just flat out Asian in origin. They also worked closely with the land tribal leaders to suppress access legally.

Oy vey alternet.org/story/11129/the_great_white_myth_of_kennewick_man/

Can these goys and their shabbos redskin brethren be identified, so that when the time comes for Making Archaeology Great Again these faggots be found out and routed to keep them from doing kike shit on pre-history relics and artifacts?

Wasn't planning on it this afternoon, but sure I can track it down again.

(checked)
Excellently summarised - yes he almost says exactly this in his patents.

US645576

OT though.

They fuck with archaeology in New Zealand too 2nd part

(checked)
Jesus Christ, what's up with these threads and Hitler-trips?

SÜD/POL/ EXPEDITION 卐
aka
THE HITLER TRIPS

Damn good observation…. we've been quite lucky with them indeed….
The Fourth Reich wills it!

I'd like to get into Tesla's, but jewgle and startpage only gives me the rudimentary basics. Anyone got a .zip or a good site for the interested?

I understand this in general and can roughly explain why that is so.

First, you have to know that at high frequencies electricity travels on the surface of a conductor rather than through it.

Second, for every action is a reaction. In switched-mode power supplies you make use of the push-back.

Third, electrons are negative and ions are positively charged and attract each other… however in a circuit they travel opposite directions and ions are heavier.

Fourth, in AC the direction obviously alternates.

Fifth, electricity travels the way of least resistance.

Sixth, immagine a tunnel created in air where the heavy ions make they own highway in the centre. the electrons make the tunnel walls. the electrons have to travel from one place to another, they're faster then ions. while attracted to the ions, the push to go on is harder.

Now, with AC you create in an ideal case a "ressonace" of some kind. The electrons are basically pushed to go left and right after a very little pause, pushed to go right. Suddendly there is a attractive ion passing by, is gone, oh another one.

Action and reaction. While very little, an electron still has a mass and once it travels in one direction it kind of resists to sudden changes.

Sorry, for going so far in this OT. I hope this brought light in this "mystery".

plus (sorry for still OT), why aren't atoms just collapsing and electrons meet the nucleus and be happy together in a neutral state? how about the graviation field on this scale actually got a charge…and it's stronger than the magnetic attraction? the core got a "well" that doesn't like to merge with electrons "well"?

Why doesn't earth crash into the sun? It's kinetic energy.

Reading your reply, at first I was thinking
but thank you for the excellent detailed explanation. Wasn't aware of the ions + electron interaction to that level, very fascinating.
Better place for us to continue this discussion here

Also fascinating postulation and well worth considering. There are many forces and charges at work to muddy the water.

I guess you have heard of the work he (and others since) did current breaking to try use that 'inertia' of the electron and the fact the magnetic field doesn't take energy to establish? Have seen a few designs supposedly able to capitalise on this but it's been quite a while since looking into published attempts, usually I find they are BS and distractions from the old material which is the source and un-kiked.

Anywho, we best continue this on /tok/ if you wish I don't want to drag this OT further.

>>>/tok/1189

Bump

But why did Hitler kill white christian slavs who are our relatives and our friends.

There's so many things I don't still understand in WW2. Why Prussians kill Russians? Why Christians kill Christians? Why Hitler allow it to happen?

Better to go here to ask as to not derail this thread

I just want to finish making my viddya, and then I can die in peace. If the ice nazis could give me just two more months, that'd be swell.

You're right, but that's actually even more dangerous than antarctica, if the legends of what is down there are even half-true. Be sure to bring dogs and shotguns, to whoever is crazy enough to go down there. I was planning on doing it out of morbid curiosity, when I'm an old man and ready to die.

A general presentation… Atlantis and Inner Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=-R9H-r9cKvg

We need a coordinated form of communication for this, any recommendations?

New fag here I suppose, came to you guys after some recent traumatic events for me, not to draw attention from what I'm replying for.

I actually have family that could get me /others papered up pretty well in regards to the UCC

Confirmed spook is spooked.

I'm on board, don't have a whole lot to offer other than hearty German genes and undying dedication.

I saw a black cat or small black dog on my drive home tonight, followed shortly after by a golden retriever with something in his mouth. Not entirely sure why I felt compelled to say that, but it feels necessary.

youtu.be/aFkcAH-m9W0

Idk how to imbed YouTube files, don't crucify me.

And, Antarctica is technically international territory right? UCC sovereign citizen stuff would allow you to travel unfettered there or am I chasing geese?

>youtu.be/aFkcAH-m9W0

Sov territory yes.
Interested to learn more about UCC from you/fams (I've already been there done that but nearly decade ago so keen to refresh/learn more).
P.s. Sovereign citizen is an oxymoron. Most 'free man' movements are pozzed bullshit. Do not use this lol.

Dubs confirm. Fucking read The Golden Cord!

BVMP

Welcome, I suggest you start lurking. It's instrumental in learning our jargon and ideals, it's not just a meme. Lurk.

I've lurked on your lesser half long enough to know enough, I'll have UCC updates Thursday.

Our lesser half is like that edgy autistic retard cousin you'd like to avoid at all times. Almost no relation.
I'm not saying you have to go back, not even calling you a faggot, just don't go in headfirst; lurk some. And welcome, the more the merrier. Don't tell your friends. First rule of 8/pol/: we don't ever talk about 8/pol/ outside of here.
sorry about your traumatic experience, be glad it led you to us(speaking from experience)

Been watching this thread (and previous ones) for a week now…

What is the conclusion? It seems to have tapped out? This has great potential, but seems that no one is willing to meet and get going, not too mention the money is out of reach.

This. I think the creation of a Süd/pol/board is in order. Our plans will take too long to come into fruition here.

I agree.
Here isn't the place but we also need a way to drive traffic to it.

The occasional thread here on Holla Forums will do the trick. The name süd/pol/ has a healthy dose of memetic value, which will draw some in as well. Make it into something anons can instantly recognize.

Fair call.
We will need new discoveries to do it though or else it'll just get anchored. However mods do seem supportive so maybe we can try recruit…
Aussie natsocs are doing okay with this approach.

It's the same fear I hold, we'll need to have genuine updates in order to keep drawing Holla Forumsacks in. But what about a Süd/pol/General (or SPG, if you're into the whole brevity thing), a thread we'd create here from time to time, luring in the more interested and capable anons. Doesn't necessarily need new facts, just updates on our case, the basic gestalt of what's going on in Antarctica and why need to go. Even if it gets anchored, there are ways to let the word out. And we wouldn't have any user on our board, just the ones interested enough.
I think a board is not only a great idea, but the sole viable one.

Extra bump, because these are the best threads I've seen in a while.

Süd/pol/General is good for first month or two then make it SPG. Good way to filter newfags too.
I like the idea and it's best way for us to go forward. That said we need more information to break things further. I'm tied up at the moment with my own biz projects so can't really lend research time at this point. However once that's done I'll be itching to get back and dig.
Radar ice scans will be quite important i think. Funny how most of the under ice mountain data is practically drawings and not data. I find that suspect.
Reminds me of that UFO they finally got down to in the Atlantic recently.

Hello rainbow user. Reminded me I need to email you.

oceanwide-expeditions.com/blog/the-plants-of-antarctica

Fantastic idea
Make it happen user

So it basically is severely outdated? I think digging through old literature and maps will be fruitful as well. Anyone want to volunteer as BO?

juden physik

youtube.com/watch?v=8TbrGaQ9Zc0

BVMP

Guys, that's not a statue. That's petrified living being. Tourists are not allowed to go near that statue. I wonder why!!!!

Himme, Oarsch und Zwian! Gehma her do und I zoag da Juden Physik du Nega du bleda!

Let's not let this die now guys. I think the board idea is our way forward. A way to keep each other informed, and to make plans.

Agree, this is probably the most interesting thread I've read so far and can't wait to see it happen. Been reading this for over a week.

Who's creating the Süd/pol/General board?

I am excited.

Checked, who indeed?

It's been a while now, I'm too lazy to do it myself.

And I'm a faggot phoneposter. Is it possible to have multiple board owners?

Alright. So it seems these threads have died. What we have to do now is:
1. create a board
and
2. keep searching, digging and planning
I don't want this to die, but I have zero opsec and therefore would like to not be a board owner. But if it's necessary, I'll step up. Anyone else want to help?

IF NOT YOU, THEN WHO?
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

no clue I just shitpost

same, I also don't have the time to run one atm, but I'd like to help. I'd spread the word.

FFS If you can keep it in one or two threads, use >>>/tok/ other anons are already there.

UCC seems to be pretty stagnant, if we're doing research of some kind, (((unarmed))), and have a film crew we should be fine. If a foreign government violates the UCC it becomes a mess.

Fucking namefag, are you retarded? Nobody in their right mind passes international waters unarmed.

Hey retards, plebbit is laughing at you reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/71t6gs/poltards_discover_the_antarctica_oasis_conspiracy/

Come on over and explain your autism.

The eternal Redditor

Great, let them. Means more anons for our cause. Fuck the rest.

We have never cared what normies think. The NPCs will continue to laugh until we march into their town, round them up, shoot the racetraitors and kikes, and enslave the rest.

Hi Holla Forumstards,

You're famous on r/drama!
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/71t6gs/poltards_discover_the_antarctica_oasis_conspiracy/

The Leftypol thread about how stupid you basement dwelling neckbeards are was hilarious.

I'll just enjoy my Soros shill money as i'm helping to install global communism.

You guys are really delusional.
"Any day now, we will establish Medieval Europe and become Kings".
I'd prefer Stalinism over European Feudalism.
Holla Forums is extremely delusional.

Normies are warming up to Single Payer and socialism. I want to see killing fascists become legal.

Kill yourself commie.

I love when stuff I'm into turns normalfags off. It's a sign that I'm on the right track.

Holla Forumstards amuse me.
I'm Swiss/German and I prefer communism over Fascism. Fascism is the enemy.

communism is also facism you idiot, just in disguise. and where now the (((corrupt elite))), the 1% or however you call them had to trick and subvert hard to gain controll, in communism the system even enforces their controll of all ressources to redistribute them. and seeing how good they share right now it will surely work even better when they have absolute control enforced by the system itself, right?
fucking retarded piece of shit idiot

Explain to me, what is Fascism. A little tip, it isn't communism.

Also I know you're the one who made that thread on reddit. Searching up your username gives away a lot of personal info, how cute.

I don't post personal information.
Do you think posting on Holla Forums won't give away your personal information?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You all say this. How naive you are.

how are we supposed to argue when the same words mean different things to us?

That's not at all what fascism does. Video related.

Thanks for the bump.

Surely no personal information is to be found here reddit.com/user/Deity_Of_Darkness

Please laugh at us all you want. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Reddit and leftpol are both the same too. It's that funny.

They really don't think anything through, do they?

You have quite the vocabulary.

mate, i actually like this thread, a bit above i contribute a fairly bit even, even though IP changed since then together with ID. so, no problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
in other words total controll of the nations ressources and their distribution and usage, material and human alike (by a single person or small group of leadership)
communism is facism, just with another philosophy behind it

If they did they wouldn't be commies would they.

You are retarded indeed. This video will recommend you some books. Wikipedia is being poisoned and edited 24/7 and you know it. youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

And this guy's calling us delusional.

Brüder.

This too
Yet he loves to be jerking off to communism.

What a goldmine.

Forgot this one

This one's great too.

He seems pretty self-destructive. Must be lonely and angry. i know you're reading thisfaggot

And he's a total manlet kek.

Ok then what the fuck do you think will happen again if communism takes a hold? Will they hand out flowers to all the people not in favor of communism and give them a kiss? Reading through your comments you're screaming for blood.

Yet if we deny the holocaust he cries. Kek'ed heartily.

Also this projecting

Oh man, this… this is just too fucking ironic.

I think that everyone is forgetting one very important thing. Military presence. Unless you go there with a small army, the expedition is doomed to fail. If you meet mercenaries that are protecting the place, you are done. But if you show up with a bigger firepower than them, you can negotiate. I would not go there without a team of at least 100 hundred loyal trained special units operations men, with many different skills AND heavy weapons.

And a military helicopter. Just for fun.

regarding lake vostok. seems to a wrong assumption from back then. turns out the route maped on the instructions isnt running through lake vostok

Yeah New Swabia can wait. I'm having a fucking field day with this shit. It's funny how he started as a somewhat centric faggy guy, knowing bullshit from reality from multiple sides to a full blown commie faggot making fun of others yet not understanding he's a lolcow himself.

Yet blacks kill blacks like flies.

Fucking disgusting. Bottom of the barrel shit, just what communism caters to.

Who's the edgy one?

Anyways, sorry for shitting up this thread. I'll get some info out of this reddit faggot when I'm done sleeping. Heil my Brothers.

In the reddithread about us
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No worries, I'm glad the thread has some more attention. Sieg heil.

How do we gather scientists to go? We need them.

have the translated version

Troll within a troll, and he trolled himself
Wew.

Yeah guys, there's treasure down herethere. Make sure to send as many people as you can to recover as much as you can.

user's, about the retards saying mars isnt real and so the erth is flat. Well you seem to be dealing with them well in these threads.
But I think there is a lot of valid evidence the Mars rover stuff is all bullshit. Its just part of the hole bread and circuses, NASA has not been a real space agency for years and is just a propaganda tool to use on the masses.
In short, Earth is round, Mars is real, Rovers are bull, NASA is a shell of what it was. If you wona know who is doing space research the US Air Force has had its own fleet of mini shuttle's for a wile now.

NASA is pretty obviously bullshitting us. all these pictures for example are allegedly from mars, but non were looked at more closely it seems even though the supposed statue could be proof that there even was sophisticated life on mars at some point.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
here a thread with all kinds of weird stuff. weirdly they (((shut down))) nasa threads on 4/pol/ quite frequently. went to IRC once even to ask why i got banned for making a thread just like the one i linked despite nasa being a government institution and recieving taxmoney as funding and only got the reply "everything is politics if i just believe it" and was banned there instantly too. earth doesnt have to be flat for nasa to be lying to us. There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

forgot to give the original sources of the pics
The mars UFO/Bird:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

Mars Spider:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

Mars Statue
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

What now? How does that explain anything.

Also I'm back, I think I found some information of that one Reddit faggot. Not fully sure if it is him though.

And again why the hell do you even think that any of us care what you think about us. We are anonymous here none of the dick sucking like you're used to matters here, we are not here to score good goy points or look acceptable in the eyes of others like the faggots you are. The only bit of ID we have is an ID per thread, that's it and that's the beauty of this shithole.

Do share, I had some hearty keks last night due to that faggot.

I will later on, like I said I'm not sure if it is him. If it his he's quite the typical faggot you'd expect.

It's called "someone making a joke", faggot.

Never

Look they already got old/new fag setup
oaea.net/oaea-history/
maybe this guy know stuff
oaedks.net/
He writes funny stories about Antarctica
"When the sun finally comes back to McMurdo it is August, but it is spring in Antarctica and everything, that hasn't blown away, is covered with drifted snow. The dump even looks radiant and pristine. But, here and there, in and around the dump stand skua gulls. Frozen sentinels, solid ice, standing on one leg with their head tucked under one wing. Some with wings outstretched as if they had attempted to fly away just as the blood in their veins was congealing. "
"As I came out of my CONEX I would walk over to the closest skua and kick it with a vengeance as if I were attempting to make a field goal. The skua would invariably explode into ice fragments that resembled shards of broken crockery. Their entrails would be full of frozen vienna sausages, cigarette butts, fruit cake, veggie-mite sandwiches, and other putrid, disgusting and repulsive unmentionable goop. It was all over for Jonathan Livingston Skua Gull, but I had another season to get ready for."
oaedks.net/darksto.html
americanpolar.org/polar-compendium/polar-times/

Pride comes before destruction.

Did you find his instagram account? I think I found it (or something similar) last night but didn't want to post due to uncertainty.
Would you say it is short, and has problem colored and sometimes black hair?

Sorry for shitting the thread up.

Yeah I got the same one.

reminder it was actually the fag posting here that also posted this thread on reddit

Jesus Christ that movie is a maelstrom of degeneracy.

I don't have an Instagram account. Or even a Facebook account.

My hair isn't black.
You could spend decades, and you will never find me, Holla Forumstards.

Nice try faggot.

source for these?

I was ready to forget about the redditcommiefaggot, but his persistence won't let me.
On the other hand, he is a genetic dead end, so I wonder how much time we should waste on 'im. I wonder what his preferred pronoun is.

There is no such thing as gravity, Everything is Positive, Neutral and Negative charge. when there is positive charge it attracts to negative charge causing what appears to be gravity since electricity always wants to become neutral.

Also FUCK that asshole who got me banned you nigger if you dont like something dont use mods as your downvote asshole!

some bump

Well in typical Holla Forums fashion this went to shit.

Keep boasting jewboy.

I'm sure somebody already thought of this, but just in case, how about:
We go in a boat full of supplies right up to the legal limit we can go without being intercepted, and from that ship we launch various drones, at least one airborne and one underwater

It seems like a feasible scouting option.

Fuck. You are now the leader of the expidition.
Go and fucking do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3a6LtcrLkU

(checked)
Fuck. It seems I have no choice.

Fuck it, I'm in.

Finally some direction. Praise.

Be our board owner user, I'll help volunteer.

Checked
Same here. Was /spg/ decided then?
OR
/südpol/

The occasional /spg/ thread on Holla Forums to lure anons to our /südpol/ board, I believe. We're creating something beautiful anons, and KeK has our back.

An epic journey to the center of the universe.

Checked
KEK APPROVED

(checked again)
(and again)

September 23:
September 24:

We've got the go-ahead boys.

I'm quite excited, I must admit.

Heil my friend.

SIEG HEIL

What we need to do next:
1. Create the Süd/pol/-board
2. Start planning on said board
>we have a decent strategy already, including scouting via Nazi-drones vroom vroom

3. Start luring in anons, expanding our cause
>start memeing the Süd/pol/ term
Anyone something to add?

(checked)
Heil, brüder. Nice to see you again.

So who is up for running the board? We already have an user ordained by digits, but I understand if he's not up to the task (I'm not I'll tell you that).

(check'em)
I would make such a board but I will be quite busy in the near future. I wouldn't be a good board owner due to time constraints, someone who can be more active should take the role.

>we have a decent strategy already, including scouting via Nazi-drones vroom vroom
You know, I'm the guy posting about drones since the first/second thread. Every single time I post about drones, like in this thread, I get blessed digits.

Or at least pretty damn close.

I've got some theories on heavier than air travel I'll work on. We need more than a single ship for this mission. We'll need a flotilla of ice breakers, semi-submersibles, air based scouts, and a myriad of support ships and some artillery if we can manage it.

Here's hoping the ZOG doesn't cruise missile us and blame it on icebergs. A shame we can't get any 20mm CAWS on board.

It won't be a mere discovery mission. It will be an exodus. Only the white is smart enough to find a way to permanently inhabit and thrive in the subterranean arctic.

September 23

Sorry for circlejerking.
Nearly all of these gets are quality posts.

I noticed it too. It's as if we're being guided by some deity or something.

You are pushing it too far too soon.

As of now, we scout. After we see the reality in the field we can regroup, prepare and plan adequately. Then we move.

God is beyond our comprehension. But he is real.

For justice, ever onward

May He guide us to our future.
SÜD/POL/

My dream of investigating Antarctica and Esoteric Hitlerism becoming popular is finally coming true. Many of us are finally starting to dig into the next layer of truth.

Of course we should scout first. This is a multi-decade operation.

How should we start? Should we finance a single ice breaker, or could we get standard water transportation and continue the voyage on foot?

Fucking checked.

The digits speak for themselves.

We should start with

Question: how are we going to coordinate on this IRL as will be necessary without getting a bunch of Mossad agents on board?

How do we vet each other?

It's impossible, if we actually go on the mission we need to live-stream it in all ways possible to try and prevent backstabbing (or if it happens we can document it and analyze it with real time footage)

Bumping to get a full time neet to create SÜD Holla Forums board.

Some sort of super-secret Tor chatroom?

WOW OP.
YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN BOARD OUTSIDE OF Holla Forums.
To talk about this /x/ shit

Even if Hitler did the Holocaust another one should happen anyway.

choriAnon reporting in, tomorrow i will be updating with all the info gathered form puerto madryn

otherwise comfry dream

Hey look, they're bringing out the bots. Seems like they're trying to turn us against Pepe this time.

Not gonna work, kikes.

Nice, looking forward to it!

someone please make the süd/pol/ board, it's been like a week already

We could roll for it

maybe play a game of Y(N)ahtzee for it lol

We did but user wasn't up to the task he was ordained for.

If no one else will, I'll do it. Surely it ain't that hard.

The user we need, but don't deserve.

Sorry but what is SPG?

Abbreviation of Süd/pol/ General

Ah, I get it now, abbreviate after a time to make it less conspicuous after it's established.

Exactly, normalizing it so to speak.

>>>/sudpol/

I will personally keep all kikes and fags out of the baby board.

Don't we already say that the Clovis people were white, more of less. I thought the Bering land bridge of the Atlantic was also accepted and the Clovis we're accepted to have arrived before the mongoloid that crossed the Pacific Bering land bridge.

Excuse me, it seems the Solutrean Hypothesis is what I was looking for. That's the idea that whites came across the Atlantic land bridge.

This clearly reminds me of persona 2.

In Sumaru rumors basically comes true by the power of focused consciousness, It clearly remind me of kek, who know.

""Tatsuya Sudou had always been troubled by mysterious voices resounding on his head, threatening to drive him insane. His teacher, Akinari Kashihara, believed the voices belonged to aliens wishing to spread a message, and wrote them down in the single volume that was In Lak'ech. In reality, the voices were all Nyarlathotep, orchestrating the downfall of Humanity.

The major prophecies contained within the volume are the Oracle of Maia poem, and a text which tells of the new advent of the Last Battalion - a mythical final group of Nazi sympathizers returning for another bid for control of the world. Specifically, the book "revealed" the Nazis had been hiding in Antarctica, rebuilding their ranks and growing in power until they were ready to make their bid for global domination.

While nothing more than a simple rumor, the book's release after the Masked Circle had successfully forced the Oracle of Maia's poem prophecy's completion allowed Nyarlathotep to use Sumaru's powers to bring the Last Battalion to reality from nothing in a bid for the power of Xibalba. "

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/In_Lak'ech"

Antartica Erwache! Have a bump.

Mein brüder.

bump

REPOSTING FOR VISIBILITY

BOARD NOW LIVE:

>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/

They wont laugh for long anymore.

I don't actually think they're capable of laughter anyways. Everything is fake.

To all /sudpol/mariners, please visit the new board:
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/

sorry for the long wait here´s the report form argentina
i was unable to find a boat suitable for arctic travel, the ones that i find that were in decent shape and had the right seize where not suitable for ice voyages
but i do not only bring bad new today. i have good news also
we can get to Antarctica for free. we only need to convince CONICET (Argentinian National Scientific and Technical Research Council) that our travel has scientific gains to the country, present a decent budget and we can travel to the Antarctica in a private scientific boat. the bad thing in this case is that we might lose some livery of action and we need to present some kind of results. also forget about not being doxed in some way. i investigated in the oceanographic university about this one, and it seems that its not that hard to get the budget.
I dont remember exactly but there is a ship that annually send people to the arctic but in this case you need to actually be a scientist for this one. there are some boats that leave form puerto madryn but they are turist ships
After digging around i can confirm that going to anywhere in Antarctica its legal. BUT if you want to dig around, conduct some tests or stay to long you need a permit.
Completely privates ships can go to the arctic from ushuaia, but i couldn't find a price for them, i might travel to ushuaia for some future vacations and check it out.
this might be the option that will give us the more liberties to move and dig around.
I´m talking with a previous manager of non-civilian travels to Antarctica, we could get to the arctic as support personnel in a military expedition on the Argentinian base, apparently the are in constant need on civilian workers on the arctic bases (janitors, cooks, electricians,etc). I still need more info in this one, but it might be a good chance.

i like the idea of a separate board for archiving information, but for discussion i would prefer threads here, we are in constant threats of derailment but at least we have the more members and its easier to follow the flow of the project daily, i hate to look for the board every time i want to read the new posts
also we might need a 4th thread soon

shemitah 7.0. retards

Say this stuff is true. Adolf & Co established a based at Süd/pol/ and inner earth. Don't you guys feel abandoned? I sure do. Please recruit me!

citizenship trough service. make yourself useful or leave, we dont want slackers

muchas gracias por tu investigacion choripol

Oh? You're family fought for Hitler back in the day? And they left you with us?
Nobody's been abandoned, if anything the world abandoned them.

Hey chorianon, great work mein brüder!
We will keep posting threads here, in the form of a Süd/pol/General (or SPG)

You're right.

Thank you for replying to what I had to say instead of immediately jumping on my grammatical errors. im serious, that's pretty rare

Well, it's the message that counts, and it made me feel like a douche - didn't feel like being an besserwisser as well.

Considering the amount of royals, the pope, Buzz Aldrin visiting Antarctica for the sake of it makes me wonder if the current "reasearch facilities are built over their entrances? They may have blasted them out of the caves which would make these kikes even more despisable. (Just
From the stories all around the internet about NSs having sophisticated technology they are probably feared to this day.

^speculation^

Considering this, protect your ass from nutzi laser beams. The best protection is a nationalsocialist flag. They might just fry every foreign ass who dares to enter the area.

By the way it may sound insane mumblimg but we should look into electromagnetic propulsion technology. I've read about it for years and I think Im on the right track. It looks promising but we need to test it in small scale. The circuit is given from Tesla longitudinal radio system. See above the actual radio is disconnected as it should be but another patent is not (would make no sense if its radio, it was way for Tesla to leak it) and it was used to oscillate on high frequency and it does wonders to a chunk of enclosed, not earthed metal if placed correctly. Quick explanation: The radio itself is undetectable by our radio systems and even if you build one of these, it needs to be tuned to the pair(s) so the coil has the same natural harmonics. If a person is not given with the dimensions of the circuit or the frequency it is impossible to tap into (its not a matter of encryption but physics) The patent was scrapped by mainstream because of obvious burden of mass terrestrial junk radio we have instead even if it was a superior design. It is even possible to use it as "teleforce" I've seen experiments by Eric Dollard and could get measurable amperage from a kilometer or so on the other side of a mountain. You need to get that Einstein is a zionist shill and ruined science. Einstein is not welcome in german scientific research. If proven working the bourden of group size and speed is over. It took freaking years to dig through the pile of shit 99% CIAnigger shill ufo community to get a not so fuzzy picture.
It all points back to that stronk Serb dude who got cucked from researching further. I cant imagine what fuckery was going on in his head.

By the way if they are alive and well consider the possibility that they have access to internet via satellite and are user. Say hi to them they might see this thread.

Sorry if I derail. I just want to share this. I kept it from everyone and I might as well share it here user. I'll soon leave to londonistan to get some buck and start building from self funding. I quit electric engineering because it is just a rat factory for mobile/PCI designers. Brings no value for the individual and teachers are parroting academic bullshit. If it is true I will make sure to start a thread and help everyone realising kekistan and space superiority over (((NASA))) be the first on Mars and put humanity to shame.
Wish me luck.

Source? Can't find anything on it.

Sorry I was mistaken it was the orthodox head of church. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html

It sounds more and more like they're trying to scare us away from Antarctica.

dont worry that much about the derailing, it doesn't matter how we get to Antarctica as we get there at the end.
by boat, underground tunnels, teleportation, submarines or weird tesla/serb experimentation we will ge there and plant the flag of our accomplishments. last one to get there pays the drinks

Looks like Kek is back on the menu boys

i´ve been noticing and anormal amount of meme magic going around

Yeah me too:

The zuid/afrika/ thread as well.

I didn't read this thread but the world is flat and antarctica is the icewall surrounding our world. I used to be like you and thought it couldnt possibly be flat, but we've been mason'd and jew'd on a level you cannot imagine… I know it for a fact, 100% sure. I know it with certitude far surpassing that i once had the world was round.

If you still don't know… it's time to utilize the skills learned on Holla Forums, refine them and spend some frantic months!

Go away.

This is a really good post.

Normally I'd say you're being sarcastic, but I doubt it in this case. So, much obliged.

Nah, sarcasm is gay, but not as gay as these flat earth idiots.
thinly veiled bump

l>>10665844
I am not.
All I'm saying is that these cucks have a joy there and I have no idea why. I mean they could be just having a wank with the penguins as far as they're concerned and we should show signs that we do not want harm. Antarctica at this point is like North Korea. You can go visit that place officially but you will be taken to a squarekilometer of place and can take a piss into the snow. You cannot wander off and wouldnt because all the cool stuff is far away from you. npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/01/503973422/buzz-aldrin-is-medically-evacuated-from-antarctica

DAILY REMINDER
1. ZUID/AFRIKA/
2. SÜD/POL/

These digits are all September 23 and onward. This truly is getting quite ridiculous.
PRAISE

Sounds like purchasing a private vessel will still be the best way to go if we don't want to mutiny out of an Argentinian military expedition. There has to be an ice breaker somewhere for sale in the world.

I tried guis

ice graded boats are stupidly expensive. 1 millions or more. fishing boats will not cut it. i asked everyone that know at least something about sailing and they all told me that it was suicide, not risky. SUICIDE
but also depends on where we want to place the flag

Honestly, still better than wagecucking and waiting for my countrymen to quit their cowardly ways and pick up arms. Besides, Shackleton and others have sailed there.

We could go by plane. Requires careful weather monitoring but doable. Makes it easier to be intercepted by ZOG though.

There seems to be no scenario in which we are not intercepted by ZOG.

BUMP
>>>/sudpol/

I was getting ready to do that.
Thanks matey :^)

The location of New Swabia doesn't match up with the Antarctic volcanoes, the source of the cave systems

Nice, user. Süd/pol/ won't die that easily it seems.

Good observation. The northeast side doesn't seem to have any volcanic activity whatsoever, is that normal?

you're right it lines up with rothchild island

Highly likely… But it doesn't mean it will stop us, dubsman

The good will always win over evil. It's a law of nature.
THE PURE TRIUMPHS OVER THE FAKE
thanks user, under a different ip nao

It seems I'm on the right track.
t. dubsman

That first pic looks like Antarctica is wearing a MAGAcap

Volcanoes usually form on tectonic borders, which is why they are primarily gathered around West Antarctica. The North East side hasn't had any tectonic activity that would create a volcano in thousands of years.

Make Antarctica Great Again

I thought it was a MAGA hat too.

bump

Could the staggering, unbelievably high U-boat losses in the last few years of the war in anyway be related to this? Sry for a stupid question as I am new to this subject.

WE CAN'T FAIL! WE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TOO THE TRUTH! WE WILL WIN

time for new thread?

I think we should wait. It won't be viable unless we have new breaks.

I read somewhere Byrd was a 33rd mason and all his accounts were deliberate disinfo?
Also why has there been not a single man from his four thousand man crew speaking out about this?

Bumping

I have a few Serrano books which talk about the books Byrd wrote and the letter Doenitz as well as members of his crew wrote (pic related).

HAND WRITTEN LETTER SENT TO HANS WILLI, DATED APRIL 20 1947
(Translated from German)

Dear Old Kamerad,

This letter will be a surprise to you. The submarine U-Boat 209 has reached it. The Earth is HOLLOW! Doctor Haushofer and Hess were right. The entire crew is fine, but cannot return. We are not prisoners. I am, sure this message will reach you; this is the last contact with U-209. We will meet again, Kamerad. I am worries about the shape of life on the surface of the Earth has tajen since the Fuehrer departed.

God bless forever our Germany
With sincere Greetings,
(Illegible Sig)

One thing to note in The Final Battalion they discredit Byrd's secret diary as being made up with the dates being the obvious error, but it doesn't discredit all the other actual statements Byrd made that allude to the original claim about UFO's, hollow earth, and hidden mysterious of Antarctica.

Given the time frame (90's) when the secret diary was released my first guess would be that it was to coverup or poison the well as people were starting to take the UFO/ET phenomena seriously. As controlled as Steve Greer is being directly funded and working with some Rothschild familia, his disclosure project in the early 2000's was a major deal that was only obfuscated not long by 9/11.

upgraded

With regards to Aldrin sperging out with the alleged tweet from him, talking about "It is pure evil." "All mankind is in danger" or some such - that is EXACTLY what a Boomer cuck with (((Hollywood)))-tier understanding of history would say, if he would be invited to Antarctica and saw Kerry - or whomever - on a diplomatic mission shake hands with some SS officers, or even Cryo-Hitler himself. That is exactly what he would say, without violating his oath to secrecy.

So, if that was an actual tweet from Aldrin, it actually supports the hypothesis that Antarctica is Reich. That, or they encountered an ancient dragon. You figure out what is more likely.

It's just that I don't believe him. Anything he says. The second man (allegedly) on the moon, invited to Antarctica. No way he's on 'the people's' side.
It feels like it was either meant to draw attention to Antarctica, or scare people away from it. It doesn't make sense.

TORfag can't help but suck dick, no matter how hard he tries to resist.

Let me ask you all this. If they are in Antarctica, why are they allowing our race to slowly die out and suffer under the control of jews?

I used that word. Not the torfag. You're saying the moonlanding happened as they say it did?

Discard last post. Anyone got a dick to suck? I'm a big fucking faggot.

because they got nuked in the 40s and it's now inhabited by said group of people

Proofs?

Byrd lost thousands of men when he went there, and they basically said they lost.

Operation highjump was 1940s google earth
Operation argus was detonating 3 nukes "in the upper atmosphere", "not at antartica", "completely unrelated to the antartica base btw"

So you're saying they were destroyed?

Hmm seems a grim pov, but I suppose it could be possible.

According to the Boer prophecies the next German power will rise in defense of the Boers and set up in Africa.

>europeanknightsproject.com/

This is all connected.

I concur. This is getting too real to deny. The Rensburg prophecies are pretty spot on.
In that context, I would like to recommend the Oera Linda book to you all. It has giving me great insight into our past and (distant) history. And history repeats. There are some most catastrophic events in store for us.

To add, that is an awesome infograph. And the first time one of my posts is included. I'm smiling from ear to ear. I don't know it's origin, but if it's you, then great fucking work. This'll get me pumped anyday.
NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REICH

required reading
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mm.aspx

Thanks man, I put a whole night into the Polkaner, (muh creature) and the next day into the graphic. I've got shit internet (thanks socialism) so if you'd spread it would be greaty appreciated.

saved

Looks very good, hopefully I will see this symbol much more often in the future.

Will spread far and wide. That polkaner logo is fugging sweet

OP/newbread user here, mistakenly v& for evasion, damn lazy itchy trigger finger m0ds and been hell busy

Great research chori/pol/! Thank you so much for checking it out.
Did you get any luck finding leads to German Antarctic personnel aka watchful eye?

Beautiful work, user! Saw your infograph in the /kaangs/ thread too.

Sorry all, been flat out and shoah'd. Been thinking on the scientific expedition angle, realized we could actually make a scientific expedition based around what we already have (evidence wise) to see if it would be possible for the Germans to have survived in a warm cave network, using modern technology (and some time period technology).
E.g. we make our expedition about determining this feasibility both then and now.

This express.co.uk/news/history/611229/Adolf-Hitler-tunnel-freedom
Turned out to be more than just a theory.
I'm always a fan of truth, because when you stand in truth you have nothing to fear nor to worry or think quickly about. It is as it is.
As Hitler said;

With this method (more truthful approach) we'd also have a little more leeway with NS discussion and approaches, perhaps even planting a 'flag in honour' or using German period/Hackenkreuz'd gear etc… kek.

(checked)
Welcome back, Brüder.
Terrific idea, and as you say the truth is infallible. We need to create intrigue. The more people there are who know of the Nazi Antarktische expeditions; the more people will wonder if Hitler escaped there; the more validation we have for an investigation/expedition.

we need a white ethnostate now more than ever before 1488

Thank you user!
That's exactly it!!!! Well said.
I think with the above tunnel discovery and finding more information that's official/corroborated, we can put together our findings and present them to the appropriate authorities, then work on a way of experimenting and exploring some of these tunnels. Particularly the one with the supposed UFO/disc in it.. I don't know if we'll have much success pushing the Hitler Antarctica information to gain publicity, because by doing the very study, is how we generate those news bites. Rackon we need to focus on the authorities and I think the argies might be slightly sympathetic, especially if we can tie the argie links together to it.

I think you replied to the wrong user. You're welcome nonetheless (dif. IP).
This is very important. At the very least we should bundle any and all useful official data, making them very digestible for the average interested user. Simultaneously creating more traffic for >>>/sudpol/. Official channels will be hard to accomplish, methinks.
Indeed, outside of Holla Forums we should seek different methods to create intrigue. The Buzz Aldrin tweets spring to mind.
Our best option. Reclaiming Suid Afrika and working from there might be feasible too. I'm starting to sound like a Soros

translated from the german translation which a source told me is accurate. tried to stay as truthfull to the german translation as possible

They look like PDR (Precision Depth Recorder) records, or maybe side-scan sonar.
I used to work in geophysics.

I want to believe.

bump
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/
>>>/sudpol/

Maritime user here, I know some crews of the vessels in charge of resupply missions to base MrMurdo. If with my assistance we did launch an expedition, how would we chose the right people without jeopardizing the mission from infiltrators?
I could do it myself… I personally know a lot of deckies, engineers, etc, can put together a good team.

McMurdo*

(checked)
Buzz Aldrin is an interesting point indeed.
I'll get some info together or make a thread on /sudpol/ (great to see you all got that going in my absence!).
Suid Afrika is also very interesting. I'm also not sure if it's a way to do it due to delay in time, however forming a state there would be amazing. I'd be willing to go film a video there for the bewegung and potentially act as Holla Forums point of contact/introduce Holla Forums to the /Kaaang/ or his office.

Hello user. Thank you very much for the input and potential offer. We would have to vet them according to Holla Forums knowledge. Even the best shills screw that up and have no way to learn it in any short period of time.
Perhaps as suggested on /sudpol/ we use p2p encrypted chat group(s) to vet each member. Perhaps even with consensus. Everyone, even vetters would have to be vetted.
Other thing is making it redundant so even if someone gets through that isn't worthy/is a shill etc, make it so one person or two cannot compromise the mission.

I was reffering to if you pulled a bunch of people from this site, chances are high there will be an infiltrator.
With my picks, I have known them for years, I know their families, their full time job consists of being officers aboard cargo ships carrying $billions of dollars worth of cargo. Along my side we have received years of training and have years of experience, and they are pretty based, when life on land becomes shit and pozzed the sea is what calls us. Most of who I think I would pick have an Celtic background.

We need to ensure any infiltrator has no power to really do anything. We surely can isolate people from communication and search all bags and items etc to ensure no sat phones and the like. Beyond that we need to ensure Holla Forums roles are very specific and set, so any deviation will be obvious.

Interesting - why the Celtic background?
So we can trust your people, but you can't trust random people from Holla Forums. This makes total sense.
Then keep Holla Forums people away from critical ship related or similar activities.
A training/testing scenario prior to any further coordination would be best. E.g. we don't want to get down there with people who have never been in extremely cold conditions or with no outdoor or related scientific experience etc.
I can easily prove my knowledge in various areas, guess the only way to be sure of that is to have a second or third expert or someone with good understanding of various fields.. cross checking basically.

And another Hitlerdubs, these threads rack them up. Sieg heil, my friend.
I know what you mean, on the other hand, I wasn't expecting the great süd/pol/expedition in the near future anyways. Will keep a close eye on the /kang/movement.

bump

Maybe because they're almost sequential… takes all the magic away.

better use people you trust, as long as the flag its placed in his rightful place im ok with it.
stay safe and good luck
still going to try to get a ship from ushuaia

How much it cost to get the ship and stuff? Please remember to find out what the coast guards' nation is so we can avoid them because one of the anons said the coast guard will kill someone. I don't know why that is. I guess they don't actually enforce the treaty.

Thread archive:
archive.fo/6g45B

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica
I hope it's happening.
But I know it isn't );

Thread saved.

Heil Hitler

Wait, what, how? heil Hitler

the yak-40 still exists.

Heil Hitler, lads. Heil Hitler.