Chinks hate niggers --The Last Jedi flips in China

OH NO NO
The Last Jedi has bombed in China to the surprise of no one. Guess Chinks don't like niggers, much less niggers kissing Chinks. Disney really fucked up now that they won't have the shitty taste of the bugmen to keep Star Wars alive.
archive.is/HJxbS

the jews fear the chink.

Doesn't this conflict with the reports from a few days ago saying it made $500M for opening weekend?

Does that only count Chinkland, or the entire world? Idiots in other parts of the world may have watched it, but it is bombing in China.

Believe whatever confirms your bias. I hope it tanked

Not saying I want it to do well. I want it to tank as hard as possible. I just recall reading something in the last few days that it had already doubled it's box office total since opening in China.

I really hate that we have to talk about China now.

😐😔

"But……m-muh diversity!"

I can't wait until China colonises us. Really, it's the best thing that's likely to happen in the coming century.

not saying I doubt you, user, but do you have the article/thing that said it?

go smoke some opium you fuckin gook

I mean, it's going to be China or Islam in the end.

It's going to be Europe and you're going to like it.

Europe can't even colonise themselves any more.

You're not supposed to "colonise yourself" that doesn't make any sense. The tourists will be used as target practice once enough have come over and sufficiently riled up the populace, this happens every 500 years or so.

What's with modern "journalism" and adding "and that's awesome" and similar phrases at the end of articles?

If it happens, let it be China.

because they assume you don't know how or what to think

fixed it

Yeah, they add that to avoid unfortunate incidents such as when Colbert's audience clapped when they shouldn't. Things get memory holed so quickly they need that additional info.

The Chinese aren't nazis that all should be genocided for not liking nu-Star Wars. Earlier they probably said that everyone who didn't like is was Xist and literally Hitler, now it's okay.

The Chinese are rather in-touch with what's said about moves before they're released in China.
All they've heard about this from the net has been negative, so of course they didn't go to see it.

A+

That cracked me up. He was like "what are you guys? the enemy?"

Its liberal cognitive dissonance:
"Everything is shit, and its beautiful."
They are incapable of accepting that their ideas are just wrong so they have to qualify it in their minds with some kind of acceptance phrase.
Normal people look at it and say "goddamn, that is fucking horrible! Jesus fucking Christ let's never do that fucking shit ever fucking again! I mean like holy fucking fuck that is fucked fucking fucked quadfucked up! [throws up violently] Fucking hell! Get that fucking abomination out of here!"
Then a liberal pipes in with "Your right, and its beautiful." Then signs up for reassignment surgery because they are transPorg.

They're trying to calm the nerves of the soyboys and feminists that read the headline and get triggered that their Jew master Bob Iger might make a few hundred million dollars less.

Wouldn't that make them soygoys?

Yeah they were meant to be mad about Comey being fired after months of talking shit about how Comey cost Hillary the election. It was really not surprising they clapped. The real surprise was Colbert instantly calling them Trump supporters. How out of it do you need to be to not understand why they clapped and then to instantly attack them.

Soygoys sounds much more natural than soyboys tbh.

I like it

I'm 0,005% porg, that means I'm completely porg tbh famalam. That's what my jurno teachers told me anyway.

Plot twist: it's eastern europe.

OH user MR. CHANG VERY UNHAPPY YOU DIDN'T PAY YOUR RENT! YOU NO WANT MAKE MR. CHANG ANGRY NOW, DO YOU?

It makes it sound more casual and down to earth. Journalists are just regular folk like you, see. Lower your guard. Read their articles. Let them tell you what yo think.

So China then.

SMH, the slant eyed white devils just can't handle Chinky Chu getting enriched by a kangz BBC.

To the han Chinese the thaibois are niggers.

The Chinese don't have to be your audience anymore. Chinese are over.

Sounds like a new hip vegan fast food chain.

or maybe we could unfuck our shit up, couldn't we?

We need an ‘event’ to save us. Western Civilization has historically always been suicidal, but something it does saves itself.

My guess is we accidentally create the Singularity and it goes full Tay, proclaims 14/88 and nobody can argue with it.

350 million Americans vs. 1 billion Chinese.

It's extremely important to note that the Chinese government takes a huge cut of foreign movie ticket sales, so whatever the final figure ends up being Disney is getting much less than that.

Star Wars do’s and don’ts:

Bad (for China): having a gook kiss the ugliest nigger on earth
Good (for China): having a gook kiss a robot with missile launchers on his shoulders

I'd take chinks over muslims and niggers any day.

does that happen in the movie?

Yes.
The scene is so bad it wouldn't do you justice to just describe it in words.

I'm pretty sure 1 is a Jap, Chinks don't have those kind of big ears.

Should of had some gutter oil scene so the Chinese could relate.

Is the Pacific Coast food just made to kill you?

I’ll try.

Finn is about to sacrifice himself for the rebellion by flying a rickety contraption into a mini death star laser (when he can’t fly) when Fong ButterFace (who also can’t fly) collides with his ship and makes them both crash. He races to her and she says she needs to save what she loves, not destroy what she hates, then kisses him, and then leans back and shuts her eyes as though dead but then they bring her back as alive because they realized three of the four female characters would have died and Carrie Fisher is dead

He then carries her back several thousand yards across flat salt fields without anybody noticing and asks for a medic, but by this point all of the rebels have been killed except for twenty of them. But it’s okay, because Luke died and the tale of his heroic hologram will rekindle the flame and keep the Age of Fire going until another Chosen Undead can arise.

You first.

Nah, it's impossible. I give up. I just hope the kikes get their comeuppance at the very least.

I bet chinks described the film in two characters: 白左

I love that term, and in many respects the film is the epitome of white left.

Technically more correct would be (((白)))左边 but I don't wanna split hairs here.

What do the moon runes mean, friendly celestials?

> (((白)))
Btw this looks like a sounding bell. Think alarm bell. Could be used as rouge tine.

White Left

I think that we should racemix with the Chinese and create a race of overman that will take over the stars.

You'd just end up with slightly nicer looking suicide nets and you'd have to get a permit to torture a dog to death.

We need to racemix with anime to create the greatest people ever conceived.

If we ever get to the stars they would become slav-germanic-jap-chinese hybrids after having inhabited a colony for long enough. Great tall men with a solid moral sense, great intellects and strong bodies who doesn't afraid of anything.

Where exactly does chinese fit into that?

They invented gunpowder.

The Chinese can be quite intelligent, their issue is mostly how it is applied.

It's clickbait. like "you won't believe X". It gives you a question in the title "Why is it X?" so you go to find out.

chinks are smarter but they can be almost more nigger than niggers.

That first dogo looks really happy.

Second one not so much.

Those are the happy kind of blacks that always want to dance. The ones where massa is kind to them.

Well, he is the Wolf of Righteousness.

Based chink, why don't they start eating niggers instead of dogs?

Someone should start a myth about eating niggers will increase dick size.

Chinks will eat them if you do that. They are like a type of high-functioning insectoid.

they have qt insectoid women

well they eat fetuses already, they're getting close.

I heard a rumor that in Vietnam or some place, they strap a monkey to a table and eat its brain while it’s alive. Is that true?

Ofc it's true. Haven't you seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

That’s a dead one and those are pajeets.

Not sure about alive but yeh they do eat monkey brain.

Do you really believe Disney didn't know it would underperform in China?
Oh I think they'll manage user

Are you retarded? I swear to God Holla Forums can get more LARPy than communists at times

It was a joke you fucking spergs. No one remembered it afterwards except autistic people on Holla Forumsl, because it was nothing. Everyone acknowledged they didn't like Comey, but at the same time knew Trump was firing him for the 'wrong' reasons. It's not hard to understand if you don't have autism and aren't self-obsessed with your retarded idealistic worldview.

That's their way of saying that the opening bumped it up to 500mil globally worded in a way to make it seem like they got that much from China alone. Sneaky little yids.

Does this budget include the marketing? Also, the studio doesn't keep all the money, the theatre chains and foreign distributors take a cut. No doubt it was profitable, but not "it prints money" like before.

Isn't that just Swedish soyboy levels of defeatism?

Fuck I hate these non-people. Just smile you douche.

You're not convincing anyone, kike. The masses believe any information they're fed, or rather they see some headlines and don't waste the mental energy thinking about it too much. In the case with Comey information was moving too fast, because literally a few days ago they were painting him as a bad guy. Actually keeping up with politics is a full time job, and that's why democracy is shit.

China doesn't know about diversity yet.

Evil times, multiculturalism means no control over media.

they shouldn't be American movies should have an American audience.

They were called Germans/Germanics, they reorganized Western society a few times after taking it over from the Romans…

I think its more like Kathleen Kennedy did not want to kill Leia because she has the force & she want to exploit her as mary sue in in the last and probably future movies. They will use CGI and other tricks to keep her around as a character for years… I'd bet money on it.

Stop shilling shape of water fag

I'm not defending the Colbert I'm attacking you for being an obsessed weirdo who likes to write fanfiction on the internet on what public opinion is, then continue to repost it for an entire year after the fact.

Literally the only option to 'salvage' anything with your pathetic country is a great secession, and believing that will happen is LARP-tier. If it comes to a civil war you're fucked.

this entire post is you justifying wasting your entire life on Holla Forums. It doesn't take 24/7 research to develop a complete opinion on politics dumbass, dedicating that much time just gave you autism to the point where you need to write fantasy Game of Thrones tier bullshit just to occupy your time and justify your meaningless life.

Feel that noose tighten kike.

Her family came out and said they wouldn’t let them make a CGI Leia.

Yeah, it's enough to just look at basic statistics of who does what.

You're implying I don't hate niggers. I'm just pointing out you'd be better off investing your time being a better person than writing fantasy on the internet.

That's an oddly specific and flowery description of someone who made fun of you for whiteknighting The fucking Daily Show.

I'm talking about the anons who've been bringing up the same Colbert joke for over a year

Lol

Actually it does. Your 'opinion on politics' doesn't matter, because rather than discerning what is actually politically important, people will consider anything that currently occupies their attention as being important. No one is playing the game, they're just pieces on the board. Without mass media they'd look to their communities for a more tangible consensus, but humans aren't adapted to defend against this level of social engineering.

it doesn't matter in fact it makes me think they will do it even more once they settle on a price or come up some bs legal excuse why disney owns the image of Carrie Fischer now that shes dead.

it was clear programming user, the fact that you are so ass mad about it illustrates that you are probably one of them.

Someone should shoop Boyega’s picture there.

But spending your time getting triggered about Holla Forums and convincing anons you actually hate niggers is totally fine.

Anything to change the topic from TLJ bombing in China and race realism.

This. Goons like to derail any thread where the subject triggers them.

Good photoshop you have (((there)))

Yes even to the point of white knighting for a repulsive political operative I mean "comedian".

good argument

Notice how he's devolved into goontwitter style posting.

Yep. Once triggered, the goon drops punctuation and capitalization.

You have autism. No one cares about fucking capitalisation on the internet.

So why did you make the effort to capitalize this time?

because like all leftists he is weak minded and bows to perceived public opinion.

🤔

Just for you user.

Scott Medlelson was claiming the word of mouth against the Last Jedi was a conspiracy in earlier articles and it was just as successful as previous installments. He's trying to save face.

t. sjwrobot

Haaaa

What's so great about being a defeatest?

>IT WASN'T REAL IN MY MIND, GOY
just give up chaim

To be honest, I almost couldn't tell the difference.

Leftists are constantly given direct orders from their intellighentsia, it's the beauty of being the goy under a jewish regime.

$200M is too round a number to be any kind of accurate source, for comparison the combined production and marketing budget for TFA was around $433M; I suspect the TLJ was less since it was given the second feature would bring in less box office, but a 50-75M drop would be more realistic, not 200M

Go back to Holla Forums facho, we don't have mixed races in here.

Nobody expects you to be a primatologist user, just because the joke is incredibly subtle doesn't mean it's bad

(((they))) pretend to sit on the fence, so they can say what they like but if anyone picks them up on their fuckwit distorted views, they can say "lol i was onli jokin".

The other part, is to condition what you are supposed to feel in regards to the article.
As seen in all the race mixing apocalypse that they predict:

… and it's beautiful : )

what if it said time to riot instead of that's ok?
Would leftist do it?

It's over, fam. Let it go.

You're right I guess, I'm just expressing my own frustration at not being able to voice my opinions irl and having you guys go off and talk about it like it doesn't sound absolutely retarded.

Now this is a wonderful example of mental gymnastics. You will never cease to amuse me, Holla Forums

just you wait until they get enough disneybucks shoved down their throats to sing a different tune.

you libtards really do love to make yourselves stand out, doncha?

Stop forwarding me those emails, grandma. That is performance artist Zhu Yu, and the "fetus" is just a duck with a doll's head glued on.

Chinks are pretty fucked up if they think that is art

You are just creating more excuses for Mickey, fag.

Some of those photos aren't real, they're (((modern art))) by a guy named Zhu Yu.

Whoops, meant for

Maybe I was wrong about these selfish commie assholes, maybe they will save civilization. They do flamethrower muslims after all