4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite co-op game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVB3DdRgqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Morning everyone

I feel like complete shit tonight. That cold I've been complaining about all week turned into bronchitis I think. Can barely breathe and feel so weak. Probably gonna try to pass out sometime soon, haven't slept much the last few days and been up way too long on 3 hours of sleep.

whats good 4am boys

dnd soon so I'm not staying for the thread

Yeah. Gonna have that interview on tuesday.
Bit nervous.
Not really sure. Don't play that many.

D&D NIGHT FAGGETS

after parties were mistake, i compared old self harm scars with a girl i know, maybe i'll just drive my car off a fucking cliff tomorrow

the first army of two game comes to mind, it did a lot of co-op shit right the the series butchered afterwards

My sister's due date is soon. So soon I'll have to go outside. When she gives birth to another kid. I don't feel any different since the first time. Thankfully being an uncle covers ZERO responsibility.

Take melatonin.

Best co-op game is Neverwinter Nights. That game is a blast to play with friends.

ayy how's it hangin

What interview?

You got cute nieces at least?

I'm chewing on cough drops, gargling salt water, sniffing some vapor shit, and drinking tea with tons of honey in it. Plus pain and mucus meds.

Reminder that saying Huey did nothing wrong is the equivalent of saying Griffith did nothing wrong.

What's everyone listening to?

Probably Call of Duty Zombies. Say what you will but that was the shit when I was like 18 and some of the dlc maps were really fucking good.

My only 2 friends came out as gay awhile ago and are dating each other, and now every time I hang out with them I'm disgusted by them being faggots. I don't know what to do guys.

The silmarillion

That's about as fast as I can ever get it to be. Good luck on the interview m8.

Do you feel left out that your m8s didn't ask you to mate m8?

Sure. I'm not a fan of kids though.

this particular cover has helped my workouts a lot

i'm so sore but i want to work out more

That's where you fucked up nigga, the outside world is an awful place. Did you at least have some level of fun?

The one for the local lab. I really hope I get it even though it's just a technologist role.

embed related

What edition you playing? Is it a roll20 game? I want to play. :<

Work is awful busy. I'd like these mongoloid cunts to leave me alone.

no bully plz

Fuck no, their both relatively manly, no where near trap levels, and I would with a really convincing trap tbh

Is it a goy or a grill

dude it was a great evening hanging with the normalfags but i hung out after bars closed (1am here) and definitely said to much

how do i fake my own death

jesus fucking christ a girl said to me "you're my superman" and my reaction is to find a way to fucking die before tomorrow

You ever just feel like not getting up, despite not being tired.

5th edition
yes
and you're welcome to join
>>>/4am/1652

Goy.

Testing, I didn't fill out the email field or select don't bump so I'm not sure what happened there

Foot's kind of been bugging me the past few days. Gets really warm seemingly at random. Not like "burning up" warm, but toasty, I guess. Spent a good two hours scouring my dishwasher because the thing was a disgusting mess. I need to buy some white vinegar so that next time I can soak it in that plus warm water. Nice having a long weekend.

was she hot atleast?

What kind of science magic does a technologist do?

Gay

I ain't playin this shit today smoke

Listening to whatever's in cytu.be right now.

Get over it and be an adult. What they do and what they stick where doesn't affect you or your personal time. p.s. call of duty zombies is the only good thing abotu that series in general

Just remember that you just need to be drunk all time and you'll get better with social situations. Then you can wean off the liquor as the confidence comes naturally. That's how I stopped being a NEET.

huey dindu nuffin

improved version

oh my fuck i've had a thing for this girl for years but i know i'm an imbecile with emotional and self image issues and i'm over my head

unfortunately that's been my strategy for while now and it's backfired tonight.

i only get bollocky drunk like this probably once a month mind you

It's your own damn fault for poorly taking care of yourself.

Diabetes?

I regret smoking while sick now. Definitely quitting cause of this shit. Feel like dying.

Kill yourself. By the way I wouldn't care so much if they didn't make out and feel each other up when I'm around

They're still the same people you always knew them as, only difference is now they like to brush their teeth with dongs. They're still the same people you always knew.

you can argue that griffith has benefited people through his selfish pursuits, but there is no apologizing for heuy

being the kind of complete faggot that likes characters like casca, i can't forgive griffith

So my S-VHS professional editing deck came in today. The horror I've been dreading hits me. The box is making noise before I even open it up. I get the bubble wrap open, tilt the VCR with the tape Tray Open, & the VCR throws up it's insides.

So I opened it up to take a look. Holy shit. What a waste of 3 hours.

Even more broken plastic inside than I originally thought. Apparently it was so manhandled by the USPS that ALL of the plastic bits that hold the 4 base screws inside to the motherboard & VCR Assembly shook apart & cracked into pieces.

This caused the mobo to become free from the Plastic shell of the VCR.

Take VHS, but won't unspool the magnetic tape.

Every time I try to plug the mobo back in another ribbon or plug becomes unplugged. Never wants to align correctly.

Eventually I said fuck it, & now here I am. It's just not worth it. 'm sure someone else could fix it, but that person it not me.

Sounds familiar.

did theygo extinct?

Kirby superstar is my standby, not sure about favorite may be doom

evening

mornin ritsu
make sure to get fluids like OJ

Shit another night auditor?
what timezone you work guy?

good luck to you

lots of opportunity as an uncle to do funny shit and be a positive influence

I did?

My shifter cable broke the other day, no aesthetic sunrise drives for a week fuck.

That was my first thought, but I think I'm probably being overly paranoid. I don't think I get enough sugar or anything to cause that. It feels kind of like this thing I get maybe once every couple years where I feel like a popping in my head, and then a warmth. Almost like a balloon full of warm water got popped.

Let's roll again!

0 Monster Girl Quest
1 Skyrim Modded
2 Custom Maid 3D 2
3 Kamidori Alchely Meister
4 Galaxy Angel
5 Artificial Academy 2
6 Sengoku Rance
7 Liru
8 Teaching Feeling
9 First reply
Dubs I'll watch Boku no Pico.

But their faggots now, I didn't know faggots before, what if their sexually attracted to me? Are straight females sexually attracted to their male friends? I feel like they would be and it weirds me out

Fucking USPS.

Every fucking time I get a package it literally has like track marks on it. Looks like someone drove over it with a truck. So many smashed game cases.

Don't got any or I would.

You should still go to the doctor

LIRU

enjoy buddy

yummy for my tummy

The routine stuff. Scientists (what I'm trained for) do the complex things. It's microbiology so I'm pretty sure it's shellfish and water quality.

if i get a 5 you have to play the whole yakuza series

Shift ends sooner rather than later I hope.

same tbh
I would cut contact with them, to be honest. But I'm not you.

I thought you had resolved to quit a while ago? What happened?

No, they stopped playing video games.
I still think back to all the fun times I had soloqueueing alongside an army of faggots in a skype call back in 2010 starcaft 2 release.

I spent a good five years with an infected toe before fixing it with a pocket knfie and a bottle of peroxide and never went to the doctor. I'm not about to go because my foot's been warm on and off for a couple days.

eh, only when I can legit talk to them. I hate baby talk.

Oh man that sounds awful, you could always try moving. Superman is fucking shit tier. She was clearly trying to insult you.

just go for it
worst thing that could happen is going back to square 1

I can see why you wouldn't want to be around them if they're being incredibly flagrant about it. To each his own.

Pacific. You night audit for a hotel?

I was plat when Starcraft 2 launched. It was the best time I ever had with a game launch. I was such a good zerg player. Got back into the game recently and I'm fucking hot garbage now.

Kidney stone happened.

You told that story about the toe before right? Who are you?

What about the last one?

grill

What's worse is there isn't a single one of that specific VCR I wanted on eBay. The next option would be to get one off amazon for $500.

Fuck that.

I'm thinking of getting a D-VHS machine (one of those HD VCRs from 2002) but the model I want isn't for sale anywhere. Maybe I should just get into Laserdisc instead.

There's a lot that could be argued for Griffith's sake, but in the end he's still a villain. Huey is irredeemable, much like his shower drains are unwashable.

There he goes, being contrarian again. He did everything wrong.

Why? I mean that might be what I end up doing but I don't know.

Are you implying you'd hang out with them because you're a faggot? Because if that's the case it makes your former argument that much funnier

I never said anything about coffee.

The hell is a HD VCR?

What are you doing with these VCRs anyway??

I meant "to each his own" as in "well if you want to hate people you were supposedly friends with because they suddenly love cock then that's totally your right and whatever bruhh"

i know, i'm a hellboy kind of man, but i am also a horrible sucker for being viewed as even slightly fucking heroic of chivalrous

best case scenario it all gets dropped as us being drunken dipshits

i don't want square one, this is me fucking up, she was my only female friend i could stay platonic with and i made a balls of it

we're on the same page then

What up nig

right now whatever is in the cytube but it's so random and themeless I usually leave and start listening to other stuff, stuff that is good to work to

tell them PDA was never cool and if they want to spend time groping each other they should do it on their own time instead of during hang out time to get attention
tell them that if their facebook selfie posting faggot asses really loved each other they would not be doing this shit in front of you for attention

Kirby Super SuperStar or Doom man
do it

why are you her superman

From what I've heard they're very good at playing regular VHS tapes.

I don't think I have a name. I'm here pretty often, though. Trying to remember anything I've said in the last few days that might be identifiable but I've got nothing.

I have a different ID now because apaprently my internet flashed while I was trying to submit this.

What about aesthetic sunrise walks?

Really? It is the literal opposite for me. I had a shit pc, played at 10fps for a good two years, and was bottom of the barrel zerg bronze trash. I tried my hand at it sometime before lotv released and I reached plat in a day.

That's no excuse. If anything, another incentive to stop.

Because homosexuals are degenerate; they're not the kind of people I would surround myself with. That is, of course, given that they won't change their ways. But then again, I am too nice for my own good and retain hope for everyone I know.

Yes we are. Won't stop me from making griffith did nothing wrong threads :^).

no clue, i've been buddies with her for awhile and let her whine on my shoulder in the past or helped her with shit (as a buddy). that blindsided me

Most of the time no. Besides even if they are attracted to you just tell them you don't feel the same way. Chances are they'll just apologize and not bring it up.

:^) >:^(

Never seen anything like that before, what is it?

I dub thee, toeanon

Thats kinda silly honestly. Although I guess I can kinda picture it being cool.

Cigs don't cause kidney stones.

just don't over react
if both of you were drunk then there might be a chance she won't remember

act normal

I just want ONE VCR that doesn't suck ok? I have this shitty Mitsubishi VCR from the 90s I play all my tapes on, & the actual good VCRs are all dieing out or in collectors hands. I'd like to own a decent one before they're all gone.

Same goes for a laserdisc. I don't NEED a laserdisc, but if I want to have one I have to buy one now while I can. I'm just pissed off that I spent like $100 on a VCR I THOUGHT would be the only one I would need for the rest of my life, only to be mailed a cardboard box filled with bits of plastic.

Hopefully I run into one at a Goodwill or something, I dunno. I did find a Sony PVM at a Value village this year, so I suppose anything's possible.

Ladder was a lot harder at launch when the actual pros were playing on ladder trying to rank up. Now a day's they're all in their top tiers and never look back and less people are playing.

Did the last one get a neat-o name?

SATURDAY MORNING
Grandma most fun overwatch to play.

Just do everything Holla Forums says and it'll turn out fine.
and by that I mean give her the D

car are a pain, my there's an issue with my battery/ignition connection right now and i don't have the means to fix it myself (i'm not engine savvy/don't have the means to even look under my car) but cruising along the coast any time is therapeutic

I NEED THE WIND IN MY HAIR

I am under obligation to say that huey did nothing wrong.

That works. Probably not the most identifiable thing about me here, but it'll do. I'm here most nights either way.

You can buy a really nice VCR to DVD converter thing for cheap now a days on amazon. And they actually make new ones, instead of having to find old garbage ones

I don't hate them, I hate their decision to be faggots and they disgust me, just to clarify.

Yea I'm aware
Are you a Christian or something? Only a pastor would hold hope for the degenerate brain dead children being raised these days. No one should have hope for anyone.

Okay I know "le frend zone Xdddddd" but like if you're relatively good looking and not super autistic would they be sexually attracted to you?

It's a fun game with butts.

but he dindo nuffin wrong

so this was a shipping problem?

I'm sorry friendo

I am sorry for your A E S T H E T I C loss

make it happen man

FOREVER EVER

HAHAHA

so don't, just talk to them like adult women

Yeah man, Oregon, off at 7 but out of the thread by 5

losing control apparently because I planned to just work tonight and instead I'm here

superman does it for free man
unless you wanted to get in her pants it should feel ok man

But Griffith didn't, Huey is much worse

Overwatch is good game. You have good taste user

nice dubs, and oh my christ i would but i fuck everything up the moment i try for relationships over drunken buddies

anyone who replied to me in this thread is right though, i'm dwelling on it too much

anna is cool even if overwatch is pretty pleb

I am tired

Whats the weirdest thing about you user?

I have 0 dollars and am by myself at the house for the next 3 days

Hellboy ain't got nothin' on The Saint.

i like mike mignolas art more

No.

Go for it. Better to try and get a result than to dwell on it later.

I'm sure they don't help in any way. I'm already aware your unhealthy amounts of soda and energy drinks probably caused that. If you want me to take care of my cat, you should take care of yourself!

Fair enough. I was always theoretically good at the game, it was merely my actual mechanics / reaction time / macro that held me back. Now that my computer is up to match and I have 6 years of assorted vidya experience, it's gotten a lot easier though. Who knows, maybe I could escape post-release bronze hell if I was there today.

Does he pay you?
Also that's definately Saber.

funny you should say

rest in piece ritsu

Nah, it's pretty normal.

Agreed. Preacher is a great book.

What chain do you work for? I'm a Wyndham guy myself. Our mascot is the wildling chieftan from Game of Thrones and that's pretty alright

That or the guy didn't test it. I would imagine you would notice the sound of a ton of plastic bits clacking around a vcr if you shook it even slightly before shipping. Trying to get a refund, I'm just pissed off I can't watch Tigun on VHS this laborday weekend in S-Video. When you have 2 Sony PVMs & a Sony BVM for all your game consoles, you tend to want to get the best out of VHS, DVD, & Laserdisc as well.

well somebody has to be the weirdo who owns all this ancient media. May as well be me. I'm certainly setup for it.

I'm not really sure, if we're going for weirdest. Probably my taste in food, but I've never talked about that here. **I've been eating some ghetto-ass garlic toast that I made by toasting bread, putting butter on it, and putting some minced garlic on the butter. Pretty good.

user I didn't like playing 20 questions with my EX, don't assume people like doing it with strangers
that said did you not sleep or what?

what the hell man

I won't take care of myself until you come home.

Earlier today I was legit afraid I was gonna die cause breathing was so hard. I really don't want to end up a bloated corpse rotten for 3 days found by my family.

Have you tried pointing a bendy straw at your hair and blowing into it?

Again, no.

¯\(ツ)/¯

you're cool

Terran, Zerg, or toss?

You poor bastard.

shit taste

Well, I can't force you.

I slept, I just woke up early. Gotta stay up a little longer though.

How is everyone on this lovely day?

I'm going to choose to be skeptical of that because you don't explain yourself which leads me to assume you're either a fat and autistic man or a dyke that hangs out with men because other women don't like you

The former also applies to you.

What the fuck does that mean?

I ripoff people at Goodwill & Salvation army to pay all my bills. I own Vinyl records, old videogames, & professional 90s video equipment. Don't have a car so I just bike everywhere.

Most of that's just normal Neet behavior though. Just posting in Holla Forums qualifies me as a weirdo.

I am the resident 4am christfag. AFAIK, the most vocal one.

didn't mean to leave spoiler on

That's Steve Dillon's fault.

No it was a verbal agreement.

Fair enough.

I don't know anything about this griffith fagging shit that took up half the thread last night.

Also tonight at work I found that some faggot left behind a raver light pole and I've been fucking with it all night.

The show's not really living up to it though. Shame, but maybe things'll pick up next season.

Zerg or fuck off, really. Nydus rush master race.

What does Huey sound like? Is he secretly Todd? Did he whisper sweet lies into your ears, so you would support his cause?

Silly user, there is no griffithfags here.

Oh shit are you that one guy that made that really long and autistic post about the bible that one time? I don't know why a sane, and/or smart person who's not a Jew would worship a Jewish messiah, and follow Jewish morals but hey I guess if you want to be christcuck go ahead.

He can still headshot across the map though.

are we going to get to 751 posts tonight, lads?

Sounds like me, yeah.

Clearly you haven't played the man himself.

So anyone here ever bike through the middle of the woods at night? I did a 12 mile ride through a bike path at midnight with headphones on & it was an experience. Lots & lots of deer. Almost pissed off a skunk too.

I had a bunch of 80s Japanese City funk on my phone to listen too, but I forgot I has some experimental Talking Heads music on my playlist & things got pretty spooky.

Y-you too…

Sounds kinda good at least.

It was supposed to be my super fun home alone weekend.

Show is garbage so far. People blame lack of pacing but I think it's that they have completely rewritten the story and nothing is even vaguely like the comic. Where is the epic road trip? That was the best part about the fucking comic.

zerg is only answer thank you my friend

I go on long midnight hikes. I love it so much. Last year, some friends and I spent an entire night on a mountain top with a fire after hiking there. Drank a fuck ton of beer and had a great time.

both of you fucking stop this garbage. I'll cut you, you faggots

Nope.

So why the fuck do you believe that shit? Are you a kike? Or just an idiot? You don't have to follow a desert shit religion to have morals. That said the general masses probably do, because they are idiots.

GTAV Trailer

Wait, did the most recent patch change him?
Last I remember HS can oneshot any 150hp character.

If he's boning your other friend that means at least one of them had the balls to make a move. If they were into you they would have said something.

Gutsfag detected.

No, this thread is not going nearly as fast as it does on a busy night. Surprisingly it's saturday morning. It's probably because all the fags are at D&D.

Kerrigan did nothing wrong.

Because it's the truth user. Evidently, I'm not going to change your point of view and you aren't going to change mine, so there isn't much I should say beyond that.

No changes as far as I know. He's just great fun to play. Especially since he has a slav squat now. He can still one shot most squishies if he gets a close range headshot.

And it turns out your "cold" is just your kidneys failing. I crie evry tiem

Nigga, if Griffithfags appear again I'm out. Don't lump me in with them.

Welp….

He doesn't talk much.

Someone posted symptoms of that the other day and I had a couple of them. Maybe its just my time

They hit him with damage fall off pretty hard I thought

I'll resume our regularly scheduled shitposting user. No more griffithfagging. I promise.

Next season. Didn't you see the finale?

CITRIC

ACID

STOP SMOKING

That was probably where I heard it it from originally.

nah fam it's from MDEs video "Kickstarter TV: Where Dreams Go to Die". only $12 USDBe sure to catch "MDE Presents: World Peace" every Friday at 12:15AM

True, but that doesn't address my question of whether or not women like their male friends sexually.

Oh so you're just an idiot.

If my kidney is failing its already too late

here's your reply

any of you niggers ever drink cough syrup to get high? what was it like?

Most of the time no.

That doesn't say much. Why do you defend him? He hates all of 4am, afterall. That includes you.

How do you let someone down after trying to do so gently? Do I have to cut it off entirely? Is that too harsh?

I'm gonna need a better explanation.

like the deepest pits of hell

Like dating someone? Just do it and don't drag it out and then drop out of their life.

I'm sure he's got a good reason.

I've done lean before. Mixed the good shit, high content promethylizene codeine cough syrup into a glass of iced tea and sipped. I got fucked up quick. It was like being drunk without all the wobbly bullshit that comes with it. It's probably my favorite high, but hard to obtain and super dangerous

Why do you keep posting a loli that's sad about a poptart?

This upsets me more than it should. Anyone on Holla Forums collect books? I have more manga than books & I'm thinking of starting a shelf for a few essentials.

context please

So you can't come up with any arguments other than "y-you're bait!" Fuck off dude. I mean for fuck sake most people on /christian/ watch fucking common filth who looks at total degeneracy all day then says the solution, instead of the rational one of just showing said degeneracy to normal people so they don't accept it, is "Kill all white people, buy my 'white girls fuck dogs' stickers". Your religion is a joke, the moderates are fag lovers, the radicals are Kike loving dumb asses.

Good to know.

Its cute and the full version is in a different folder from my reaction animus.

What'd you hate about it?

so, generally speaking, how much "over the counter" syrup would it require to achieve what you feel you went through? Ever done over the counter shit? How did it compare to consuming a "high content" product?

adorable

Think your folks might have it lying around somewhere?

I was dating them, not anymore. But they insist on a second chance, and I just don't think we're compatible.
It's just a tug of war back and forth. I say no, they bargain some more.

This thread is lacking smug.

np fam

who is?

It was a library copy from my jr. high. I'm a grown man. I'm not going to waltz on in there & demand a copy of Robinson crusoe from 1910 from them.

Cut them loose, you are only hurting them sticking around.

Maybe he is a loli, and toasters make him sad.

This is why I'm not bothering to reply seriously. My belief of Christ and the bible is a personal one, one that I can't share as effectively on an anonymous imageboards with a person I know nothing about. Furthermore, it's evident with your reply that I wouldn't get anywhere. Sorry.

Be the change you want to see in the world user

Do it, they'll never see it coming.

Exactly, at least I don't act surprised when it happens.

You're no fun, and furthermore, a shit Christian. Whatever at least you didn't go full autism and start throwing bible verses at me as if that's an argument.

I got some from the doc for whooping cough, over the counter stuff doesn't have promethylizine, which is the really good abusable stuff.

That's the newest Doctor for Doctor Who. He's a pretty great scott/irish/welsh?? actor. Peter Capaldi is his name.

oh christ i can't keep up with you guys, but let me throw it out there it's always a pleasure to visit you wankers

What's up nigs? You listening to anything cool tonight? I'm popping up some tunes on my turntable. Yes I know it's hipster as fuck.

Feelings mutual compadre, you heading off for the night?

Best Western, and lets not go into any more detail than that because reasons
2 fucking sub human jew spawn are in my lobby right now and one cant get her mind straight and her son seems like a parasite
old daughter of a star shirt kike has been talking my ear off for over 10 minutes

fucking a that sucks man

doin alright man, hope you pull through your day

You are her satellite support friend and until you git /fit/ you will always be her emotional support

I'm glad you liked that

Just drop em, dude.

Does this count?

I am fit and like I said not TOO autistic. So does that mean my faggot friends want to fuck me or do they just want me as emotional support or neither?

You ever end up getting a new grandpa?

You needlessly try to insult myself and my beliefs. First warning sign. Your whole rant about /christian/ went right over my head, I don't even know what you're referring to. Lastly, you go ahead and disregard the single only source a Christian relies on to justify their existence. How am I supposed to argue without the Bible? The whole purpose is that were guided by divine wisdom. Without the bible I am a man trying to rationalize something we could never hope to understand. You don't seek an argument user, you merely want someone to vent at.

F

i'm gonna finish my drink and mull stuff over in my head, but i can't keep up with you guys so i'll probably leave without a big goodbye, aint my style anyway

i got a long weekend too so i bet i'll visit again tomorrow (today) or sunday

**Did someone say lolis?

I bought girlfriend a decent vinyl player for her birthday and we listen to lots of good shit on it. Have a few decent records. My favorite right now is the guardians of the galaxy vinyl I got for her.

I had a kickass firefighter in my lobby and we looked at backpage hooker for a little while. It's been a good night after the initial wave of unwashed filth kept barraging the gates with their petty needs. Time to start the gravy for the faggots in the morning.

Fuck you cunt, Rin > Your waifu

(checked)

F

Well take it easy bud, have a nice day.

Sugoi on missing the whole point.

Lewd.

You could argue with me about why the bible is credible. As far as I'm concerned the fucking koran is more credible because at least that was written by 1 fucking person, even if he was fucking insane, which to be fair the people writing the bible were probably because they believed they were the word of god or some bullshit. How does the bible work in that sense? Did they write it and then it was the word of god, or did god tell them to write it? I don't know why any self respecting white man would believe that shit, so you either hate yourself, or you're not white. Am I right on either, or both, of those assumptions?

He made a second one, too. This one's about vore. I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that he went back to making videos, or that he made it past the first episode of a new series. You can tell he's enjoying the new videos, though. He's trying not to laugh all throughout them.

Might get a grandma on wednesday. My coordinator said she's really fun and is a little cooky. A bit of a character. Excited to meet her, heard she plays a lot of bingo.

Yeah. That's a pretty good song.

Nice. Thought about getting that at one time but I didn't like the movie that much to get the soundtrack. I did pre-order the soundtrack for Coraline because I fucking love that movie. Do you know the model or make of the turntable you got?

I'm still waiting on /x/files episode 2. I know it probably wont show though.

Righteous.

woods are too far away, I did last time I went camping tho, walking trail crossed by a bunch of roots around a lake during the day on a one speed purple schwin with swing back handle bars
wild

don't you have a bank account? did you already run out of money before getting a new job?

That's actually why I recommended OJ, but he has no money

good night user

good morning user
just auralnaughts
no it's not, my dad still has his old cosby records

you are asking too many questions, so I think you are TOO autistic

you guys are alright, don't go to Holla Forums tomorrow

fucking cheap ass gravy

Thread's slowing down. Post some webms.

OJ is FULL, full of Sugar. He needs fresh squuezed lemon juice.

I'll keep an eye on the bans list for happenings.

Nice! Thats exactly the kind I'd like to have. Hope you have fun!

I ran out of money months ago.

no u

ok

if you say so user, I like my juice with pulp tho

look for an hero

Get a fucking job

seriously though, if she isn't eye fucking you and touching you all the time she isn't into you

What does race have to do with this at all? Or answer your question, the Bible was written by man but inspired by God. Peter expands on this in the book of Timothy. (All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness). The credibility lies in that each author independently supports another, even if they are many decades or centuries apart in timelines. Furthermore, there is the countless prophecies laid out in Isaiah and Jeremiah that are fulfilled by Jesus' coming. The gospels also support each other in many ways. What may seem inconsistent or unexplained in one is explained in another. A good example is when Jesus is betrayed by Judas and arrested. Matthew and Mark simply have Judas betraying Jesus and a bystander drawing his sword and severing a servants ear. Luke shows the same, but additionally has Jesus healing the servants ear. John is also different, showing some details not found in the other 3 but not similarly not having some details they have.
I don't want to get into a shitflinging contest. If you have questions, I'm happy to answer them, but I rather avoid the arguing for the sake of arguing.

You sound like my mom

At work so I can't check but I got a kind of nice one at Hastings on sale.

That's not possible user, your mom doesn't know you're datign your waifu

Going to play some dino crisis. I'll check back in a bit, but for now reminder to rejoice in Jesus' arms!

A dangerous man.

Later m8r

k I'm gonna go back to waiting for my return back into PS2 games. Night everyone.

I really wish I had a smoking guy from exosquad, all they ever do is drink or eat too much

have fun user

I know the song but I like that version of the vid

Adios nigga

White people are smarter than most others. Also good job deflecting the question.
So all it takes for you to believe something is a bunch of authors supporting something as truth? So if a bunch of authors come out and say L. Ron Hubbard was right Xenu is real you'd believe in Scientology?
Jesus' coming, which is debatable of both whether or not he was even real, or if he preformed ANY "miracles"
So it's just a clusterfuck of bullshit basically.
Are you white? Are you clinically retarded?

have fun fam

That's called depression, son. You don't have to feel sad or anything stupid like that; you can just prefer to be asleep all of the time, because it's better than being conscious.

I won a small amount of money by pure chance (small as in not enough to buy a WiiU), and got a smaller amount of money from my phone company as part of a settlement (less than the price of a good large pizza from the amazing pizza place in the next city over), and I feel nothing.

Though I was angry that the local Toxic Hell left all of their lights on, but said they were closed when I wanted a chicken burrito after work. According to online reviews of a lot of Taco Bell restaurants, those faggots always either do that (KFC does, too), or they'll turn their fucking lights off while they're open, so people won't order anything.

I just noticed that for some reason my special edition of **fire emblem fates* takes twice as long to save into the save slots you get for owning multiple routes. About 3.5 seconds for the first three slots, which you get normally, and 8 seconds for the additional slots after that. Weird.

Life is an illusion and death is an illusion as well. When you die you're spoiting life from your death. Carrion creatures and even plants take life from your death, you can't really say death is a deadline that way. And since life and death themselves are illusions it's safe to say the holocaust never happened -Snooky 2016

Learn how to photoshop and stick them in there yourself.

I used to feel that in my teens
I would be reclining in my chair watching TV and decide I had had enough TV so I turn it off
but I didn't get up
getting up was too much effort, so some times I would just sleep right there in the reclined chair until I woke up latter feeling more motivated to get up out of the chair
eventually I decided I didn't like that so I started forcing myself to move by psyching myself out and breathing fast and waking myself out
now I don't even need that and I just get up immediately

Yeah. I think I'll have fun. Still waiting to get a call back from that security guard company that I did a job interview for. Anyone know how long it takes for a background check to clear?

Hey Ritsu, how do you feel about this?

does it save to SD

well I suppose I could find some decent ones and shoop them in

philosophy doesn't help anyone

Time for me to head off. See you guys around, everybody take care.

I'm not sure how the special editions work with that. Maybe.

have a good night

alright

ten outta ten

nobody ever saves it as "mu innawoods"

This is why I won't take you seriously.
I don't care that white people are 'smarter', you're clearly not.
Moving the goalposts. You asked for credibility. Contextually, this is good for the credibility of the bible as a whole. Your Scientology example was pants on head retarded.
LOL
I'm not white, I'm not clinically retarded. You're not seeking actual answers. You merely want to vent and/or attempt to humiliate me. Enjoy being bitter and petty.

I was right, you're not white, and you're probably not smart either. Also it was not "contextually good credibility" (whatever the flying fuck that means) for the bible. Basically you're a stupid nigger I'm better than you.

The real question is, and I'm asking both of you, how do you interpret the parable of the good samaratin?

Do you expect to be taken seriously anywhere but Holla Forums? Serious question.

he's probably baiting you, and it's probably working

Yes because there are plenty of people that see non-whites for what they are, inferior scum.

Do you expect to be taken seriously anywhere outside of your group of mentally challenged non-whites that follow a Jewish religion? Serious question.

I guess I fell for it ages ago. I guess it's just my "hope for everyone" kicking in again. As for your parable question, maybe if I wasn't to drawn to vidya and sleep I could go in depth with it. iirc it speaks volumes on Jesus' character, as well as one of the only two instances where Jesus approached someone instead of the other way around.

20 words or less
you should re-read it since it's supposedly one of the things he actually said and not some guy that said he knew him

I copied it to my filename folder and renamed it just for you.

danke friend

The parable? A good example that status or outwardly appearance doesn't mean anything; it's the intent of heart that counts. That's iirc, I haven't actually reread it

that's a pretty good assessment user, though vague

Thanks user. You already got me itching to write more on it because it's obviously more than that. It's a shame sleep is claiming me now.

You called?

They don't call it "sticking your neck out" for no reason, but as I always carry a gun, I can afford to take greater risks in helping people than others can.

I think it speaks to the core of christianity and how many do not understand what Jesus taught
The man asked, "Who is my brother" and jesus told of a story where the wealthy man and the godly man did not lift a finger but the man from as caste below, who was beneath him came to his aid and saved him. what I take from this is that we ARE NOT all brothers and sisters save for those that that would help you in your time of need.

From this I take as well that muslims and most niggs are not our brothers and deserve none of the good treatment they receive

It's time, wreckage-brother.
With this I'm off to sleep.

Why are those Asian girls appropriating white culture? Are they racists or something?

that's not really the lesson user, doesn't really relate to it much either, but being pragmatic is good

I wish

I forget I made these toonami webms

Oh those are just South Koreans. They hate their culture and their history so much that they have an almost all-female government, and do whatever they can to basically give a big "FUCK YOU" to anything male or cultural about their country.

Korea is an awful place to be.

they also have feminazis

Wolfspider, you better don't miss next session.

Kek's assistance made it so fucked up that made me, the fucking DM of this fucking game, cringe myself into depression.

I was pretty much making that point with the mention of an all-female government. No country ruled by primarily women has ever survived in the annals of history.

Can never have enough 爆裂娘

I mean they have literal feminist nazis that want to do that thing were every woman has a socialism provided stud even the ugly ones and take their rights and shit

Gooks are the most pathetic things in existence. You look at their history and it's nothing but getting cucked to the point they seem to enjoy it now. It doesn't help they're they're a constant embarrassment not just Worst Korea but Best Korea too.

not those anons, but I figure I'll give it a go. The priest and the jew walked past a person in need, but the "samaritan" did not. Instead, he aided him in his time of need. Obviously, you don't need to be a Christian to realize that it's "only right" to take pity on others and help them when they're down on their luck.

I was reading a couple of Korean manga for a while, not the low class shit where they just use pictures but actual hand drawn, seemed like it would be a decent read. But the whole motif of cheating and fucking around and cucking your significant other and just being all around pieces of shit are just like cultural norms to gooks. They seem to love that shit. I can't read them anymore.

The caustic nature of how Koreans live their lives soured my relationship with a Korean girl 10 years ago, and now it's souring my ability to read what would have otherwise been decent stories. Fuck that nation, I'm all for turning the whole fucking place into Trinitite.

not very deep user but a decent assessment none the less

youtube.com/watch?v=OIVB3DdRgqU

I was watching a video earlier about this new idea they have called the "Pink Light initiative" where women who are pregnant can send away and get themselves a signal beacon that they carry with them and when they get onto a train it signals for the men on the train to give up their seats.

They unironically and unashamedly used the words "GUILTS MEN INTO GIVING UP THEIR SEATS FOR THE BETTER SEX." GUILTING PEOPLE IS COOL WITH THEM? Fuck man, if some cunt with a pink light got onto a train and wanted my seat, I'd tell her to fuck off unless she actually looked like she would need the seat. That's the thing, they expect that even a newly pregnant woman should just get them seats man, 2 weeks pregnant? That's okay, here's your woman entitlement light.

I remember that
pretty sure the thing with the Samaritans was they were perceived as lesser just to keep it clear

what a cunty government

Anons I think I'm going to go

you all have a good night

so is this the webm thread now?

Good night faggot

you too homoslut

I keep thinking to myself "why hasn't Hillary assassinated this guy yet?" but then realize it's because he's too fucking weird for anyone to believe or take seriously.

Wish that were the case with me.

Did she cheat on you? If not, why not actually give her that chance?

I don't know the specifics but I felt the same way about my current fiance, we had so many complications at the start of the relationship but I would have forever regretted the decision to not give her another chance. Issues do take a little time to work out.

sounds familiar.

He's controlled opposition. He's given enough information to tell those who know what's going on if you look through the bullshit, but to the masses he's just some crazy guy who's screaming about conditioning and water filters.

Either way, I can't watch him, the yelling makes it too annoying.

That's the whole point.

I'm taking off anons. Vacation with fam over the weekend, see you next time.

Alright, whomever you are.

The parable covers two men avoiding the victim of apparent assault, likely thinking him to be a diversion, and steered clear, but the third disregarded that possibility. The alleged lesson is "God gon' gitcha' if'n you don' help people", but the practical lesson is, avoid roads that are rife with shitbags, and that faggot asking you for a cigarette means to stab you and steal your shitty android phone.