Y0vtube complicating access

Y0vtube is restricting access to itself. Users who search or watch conservative videos will be presented with a lengthy and repeated Captcha challenge.

And, DailyM0tion can no longer be accessed without a connection to Go0gle. This can be verified by setting siteblocker to block G0ogle, then try to watch a Dailymoti0n video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGeXU4K0ddU&bpctr=1505255719
lbry.io
censoredlist.com/
mega.nz/#F!of4nSIDb
youtube.com/watch?v=L3Z0SL0qFxs
onlinevideoconverter.com
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monopoly laws are only intended to prevent economic domination. Google is now proving that there need to be provisions for intentional cultural suppression as well.

Do you have any proof of this happening? Why are you typing like a nigger? Why are you showing some retard as a pictuer instead of proof of this happening?

Sounds like you imply this is a bad thing. While we have used them to great effect in reaching normalfaggots it is far past time the CIA faggots at google get fucked. And by forcing half the nation to reject google it removes their ability to track and influence them, and since we are the most entertaining aspect of the net, were we go the normalfags will follow. Not immediately granted, but like how facefag is bleeding real users, the same will hit all aspects of googles company. Turning their own shit into even bigger shit works in our favor, it will only enrage people and cause them to ask WHY. And with us being the only ones with real explanations for everything we push the pendulum even further right faster. We win this battle if they do nothing, do this shit, or even do worse. Every move they make proves us right. remember to save everything faggots. we are the vanguard of our future, both the creators and catalogers, so fucking save everything that is important

Also, OP you are a faggot, you need links and archives of proofs and shit.

This is why everyone should be going to BitChute.

How about you bitchute yourself in the mouth.

I'll bitchute my milky white cum up your bitchute you faggot.

Nah just kidding.

You do sound kinda faggy. Actually, don't go to BitChute. It's doomed. Just like the viruses in the AWM Schlomos. Don't go there.

it seems like Brother Nathaniel videos have a TON of adverts, like you have to click skip every two minutes

Reported. You tried this before and failed.

Alright. Can we create a list of channels that need to have their content ripped and uploaded to IPFS? I'll do the work I just need to know what channels to point a script to.

Forgotten Weapons is one channel,as well as the demolition ranch vet channel.

Monopoly laws are mandates for (((diversity))), whether economically or culturally. I don't know how you could see that as a solution.

Why is anyone replying to this?

>>>/k/515911
It's fucking garbage run by a faggot. So is the thread, but these days it's hard to tell if /k/ is full of subhumans and lolbergs or if codenigger's fucking overboard shit is just letting goons spam the fuck out of any board they see fit.

it's great content. Gas yourself.

Kill yourself. Ian is a shabbos goy.

he probably did that to keep uploading content because he was threatening.

If a monopoly becomes too powerful then the only recourse is to either legally stop it or kill everyone in control of the monopoly. It's probably a less chaotic solution to use the legal system, except when the legal system is part of the monopoly, then killing really is the only answer unless a war of attrition can be waged. If it was a monopoly on a food supplies then you bet there would be some blood.

You retarded faggot. I was making fun of the mongoloids who said not to download AWM's Schlomos.
You're a faggot newfag, so this went right over your head.

They're also putting electronic tunes into Jewtube hell for apparently spreading hate. Can't even embed the videos
youtube.com/watch?v=pGeXU4K0ddU&bpctr=1505255719

What actually happened:

I'm not sure of all the technical stuff on how bitchute works, but I definitely see p2p video hosting as the way of the future.

My only real complaints are
1) the name. Bitch-ute? Come on.
2) disqus comments. It should just use textboard-style anonymous posting without needing accounts
3) duckduckgo instead of a proper video search function

I still find it hilarious how retrostein keeps getting shoah'd. It's literally just techno music with background visuals that rip footage of hitler and such. How is this possibly against the TOS.

Of course, we all know WHY they're actually going after stuff like this, but it's just hilarious to think about.

Primitive Technology is a good redpill as to the sheer stupidity of Africa niggers.

They're going after the cultural root. I've seen more music given this treatment than other types of videos. I don't have a list of links handy it's difficult to find them once Jewtube delists them. Retrostein has been banned like 3 times now.

Exactly my point. All the typical excuses of "hateful content" or whatever can't be used. The fact that they're going after techno music with some 3rd reich footage in the background is a clear-cut demonstration of what you said.

Honestly it's probably more of a cultural issue than anything. Smart blacks do happen, it's just they get selected against because they live in an environment where if you make something a gang of people will take it by force and probably kill you in the process so it doesn't pay to make things. There are videos of them smelting iron and shit, and if you can find the names of the tribes you'll usually see they were slaughtered by local militias (regardless of if the video was from a few years ago or 50 years ago.) Similarly, when white people embrace "black culture" (i.e. "wiggers") they end up producing nothing and generally fucking everything up and occasionally smart black people are able to do advanced things in western society because it prevents most of the looting (though if you look at the LA Riots or Ferguson footage you can see that the industrious ones in their own neighborhoods still get fucked over whenever the riots start.) In all reality it should be looked as a selective breeding/eugenics issue across the board: cull the stupidest 10% of the population in every region every single generation and everyone will get better.

That search feature is what holds the whole thing back. I also see an issue with the Discus commenting but that's an easy fix if it becomes an issue.
I have uploaded about 30 videos. Everything from (((David Cole Stein))) in Auschwitz to Steven Anderson debunking the Hoax. I personally haven't seen anything removed, but I am not on it all the time.
Yeah, the DuckDuckGo search needs to be replaced with something better, though.

Good.

What if I told you you didn't need a dick up your ass for enlightenment?

Nice proof and nigger typing as pointed out already. Good to also see tons of fucking morons who are all too ready to run off the rails and post in the thread to keep it alive for no reason.

When will this happen to me? How many do I have to watch in what timeframe? Doubt.

Does it happen when you search for non-conservative videos?

I was having a similar issue the other day, and the problem went away when I disabled a couple of userscripts. Change Youtube back to the old layout with the userscripts enable also worked. I think some aren't updated to work with the new layout.

Never heard of y0vtube

Alerta Judaia ?europa? (spelling I'm fucking tired atm) is a good one to get, he has an alt channel at the moment so the name is different I think as above with europa on end now.
Esoteric Truths if not already shoah'd
Get the 3 hour long hitler speeches video, it's fucking great.

there was a pretty decent youtube clone/alternative I cannot find in my bookmarks and forgot about.. anyone know?

IF YOU USE YOUTUBE, YOU ARE AIDING THE ENEMY. NOT EVEN "JUST THIS ONCE SINCE IT'S EASIER".

Hi google, please cry more

People only use youtube because there are no suitable alternatives

False: lbry.io

get real

What's wrong with lbry.io, Rabbi?

Just 2-3 years ago (((they))) and the lemmings laughed at us, call us fat powerless neckbearded alex jones worshipping tinfoil losers, and now look in 2017 how the Jew cowards in fear at our very existence, they cannot refute our facts and laugh it off anymore. A bunch of outcasts on a Taiwanese watercoloring based site have the giant media and multi billionaires dropping their yarmulkes, just think about that pol, (((they))) are VERY afraid.

Cool proof of OP, ty

If this is true make the thread again when you can show that it's true. Why are people keeping this alive? This is a cuckchan tier post.

Yep, its the Jews.

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

Can we get ad nausium for Yandex browser or is this asking too much?

I really feel dirty using chrome or SJWfox

sage
I'm saging this because it's not true - so far

sage

Fuck off kike. The concept is great but it's a mossad app

can someone tell me why pol is using the tool made by jews? Something's not right here

It's open source, show us all what it's doing wrong.

The dick is for the idiot. The secret ranks are locked behind refusing the dick.

here we go:

censoredlist.com/

It's developed by kikes

So where in the code is the fuck-goyim-over-script?

You dumb motherfucker. Even if the code is clean right now, why would you trust a kike to develop you anything? You're asking to be fucked.

There are no good jews.

So? Don't install updates unless they're certified clean and you're good.

Nice try, but go tell your boss you lost another sale.

checked

didn't know this was up. looks decent. surprisingly nice speed. obviously not hd, but whatever.

The highest resolution I've uploaded was 720p. For redpilling videos and such, I doubt much more is necessary.
It's p2p so I don't see why 1080 or 4K isn't possible.

yall know they take down vids off bitchutee for asking thee jewish question right?

The Bitchute technology is the way to go, even if the current index site is not the best. It's possible to have multiple index sites serve up torrents from the same webtorrent swarms, making censoring it a very difficult task.

The only problem right now is browser compatibility. around 66% of deployed browsers support WebRTC, but that's obviously going to improve with time.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting xD

That's funny. I have 32 videos up right now addressing the kike problem and none of them have been taken down in the last two weeks I've been on it.

I have seen this. It started happening to me a short time ago when I searched for redpilled videos. I am in south europe.

t. worried Jewgle employee

mega.nz/#F!of4nSIDb

Key: !DjPSbe2v4FS_d9XLzn6Fgg

File list:

Between Heaven and Hell - The True Story of Whites in South Africa (2016)
Buchenwald - A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil (2008)
David Cole in Auschwitz (1992)
Der ewige Jude / The Eternal Jew (1940) - Without hardsubs - 7 subs srt
Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (2015)
Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited - The Hidden Cult
One Third of the Holocaust (2008)
The Greatest Story Never Told (2013) 1080p [subtitles in 11 languages]
The Last Days of the Big Lie (2009)

Burger here. Just spend about 15 minutes searching random "redpill" videos and then clicking random videos. Unable to bring up this prompt. I think it's only affecting Europe right now.

Underage users searching for Elsa or Spiderman will still be presented sexualization, drug abuse and scat fetish videos I presume.

'''Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom

and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my Liberal Studies lecture notes hurr durr…'''

Is this a bot? The shills are focusing on religion and philosophy in their scripts recently. Their desperation to control the narrative is showing.

We welcome debate. They've started talking about how we're amateur philosophers, but are still too afraid to say what we believe. Because, of course, if they didn't lie about us people would join us.

That's not cultural. Besides the very smartest pure sub Saharans are still 100 iq plebs.

Holy shit you have been trying to push this wedge between Holla Forums and /k/ for over two years now. Why do you persist?

I just posted to say that you are an utter CUCK

It's great until we get in power, dickhead.

Watching a Sargon video it kept sending me to an error page. Is that what this is? It didn't happen while I was watching StarCraft vids, just the Sargon one (his debate with Jared Taylor, worth the watch).

Does this break youtube-dl?
I've boycotted using youtube because of them making you run non free javascript.
Right now I have my favourite channels in newsbeuter and then I have a macro which opens the link in mpv (which internally uses youtube-dl)

youtube-dl should work with any video that isn't region-blocked (usually clips of tv shows or music videos)
Example, blocked in US and you can't download with youtube-dl: youtube.com/watch?v=L3Z0SL0qFxs
You can get around this via online video converters based in a non-blocked country, such as onlinevideoconverter.com

The link is dead now, less than 6 days after posting. The sheer terror they're showing by taking these down… How positively delectable. Thank you for the file list. I was able to find most of these via torrents and two of them a different way. I will keep them, I will share them with normalfags, and there's absolutely nothing that Antifa or Shareblue can do to stop me.

Video unrelated. Just some modern, hilariously ironic communist propaganda that kiketube is pushing. Polite sage.