Clinton Bookends

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Hillary just won’t go away. Now she’s subjecting us to her mewling about how unfair things were and how deplorable people were to her. She tells us that she didn’t even bother writing her concession speech. As if she ever wrote anything. She pays scriptwriters for that. Now another writer has ghostwritten her latest book in which she blames everyone but herself. She even blames Bernie Sanders, from whom she stole the primaries. Sanders, being the politically correct wimp that he is, even supported the thieving witch, but Hillary blamed him regardless.

She blamed Trump for annoying her at one of the debates. He came too close to Her Majesty and she wished she had told him to ‘Back up, you creep!’ She probably wanted to say worse—and she did say worse to the Secret Service agents who protected her. What an inconvenience it must have been for her to actually have to spend her valuable time to debate Trump. Oh sure, she made sure she got the questions provided to her in advance, but she still had to go through the motions and debate Trump. What an aggravation! Apparently she wanted the Presidency handed to her by default. She said she was ‘gobsmacked’ when Americans had the nerve to reject her. The problem is, she won’t shut her gob now.

Does anyone have a torrent of the PDF of What Happened yet?

Let this shut up once and for all every cuck that ever claimed Ol' Benny wasn't redpilled from the start

At first it looks dumb that bill have a 'My Morals' book, even if small.
Then you notice that he have, but she doesn't

The audiobook is on softarchive

Every cuckservative knows about Rules for Radicals. If he was redpilled he would have put The Protocols of the Talmud.

This is such an entry-level thing, that even Ben Carson mentioned it at the Republican National Convention, back when Trump got nominated.

And yet, libs and cuckservatives everywhere were shocked he'd go to such lengths.

Anyone have the original one? The kikes really went light on Benny Boy this time.I guess they think they've won, but if I know Ben "gas the kikes with all my might" Garrison then I think we might have something major here.

I don't know why she blames us or Trump. She should solely blame Obama, even Bill did and to quote Bill they only choose Obama because he was black and he should be put in his place getting them coffee where he belongs and I agree with based Bill, even if he's an Epstein pedoplane guy.

Clintons are goys, boyo. Should have books on Moloch.

She should blame herself for being so unlikable. No one actually likes Hillary. Her strongest supporters only liked the idea of a vagina in office.

Should have shilled there's no such thing as gender to the extreme then. Next time a cunt that isn't literally female Hitler runs we'll go with that. The Olympics are already doing it. We'll run goddamn trannies, muslim bispirit firetruck dragonotherkin hybrid queers, and whatever else to fuck up the dems in their idiotic progressive stack.

Old Ben has that shoe thing going again.
I FUCKING LOVE IT

(heiled)
The shoe never disappoints.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

HOW MANY ANONS WON THE CASH PRIZE?

Talking about books, if you want to overthrown a government, what books should one read?

I dont get it, what is with the shoe?

mein kampf

On War
How To Stage A Military Coup
Coup D'Etat
Siege
Turner Diaries
Harry Potter and the goblet of semen

by Simon Kernick?

I skimmed through the book and I didn't see anything about paying tribute to an ancient Egyptian God of chaos, or shitposting.

HILLARY CLINTON IS GAY

All I get is reddit shit and fan fic sites?

Lad

I dont remember the shoe part at least.

Reading is far too overrated.

lel

Resistance to Tyranny: A Primer by Joseph Martino

An user on /k/ recommended it to me years ago.

Is Ben at risk?

Isn't it cool that Ben himself starts these threads now? Hey, Ben! How's Montana weather today?

i would rather hammer a railroad spike through my ear than listen to 16 hours of hillary' s memoirs.

how to rape and get away with it has the pedo swirls on top and bottom…..

Where's my money motherfucker kek'd irl

Should have referenced Bill selling US missile tech to China. The Chinese sell-out angle is underreported when it comes to the Clintons. Otherwise 9/10.

I would start with a dictionary first user.

With each word and deed, she proves more completely how lucky we were to have driven her insane and sent her to also-ran hell for the second fucking time. I can't wait to read my white grandchildren's history books.

R4R is Sun Tzu's The Art of War for Dummies

Now for every new Ben cartoon since he lurks Holla Forums he hides a shoe in his cartoon to see if we can find it.

Everyone ? What about this one.

any significance to ol' rapin' bill's cigar ring?

meme responsibly you gargantuan faggot

The cigar is a Monica thing. He put it in her cunt.

is there an image on the ring?

No, but the book got slashed by 40% before even making the shelf.

She passed out on 9/11 no less after leaving a memorial service early.

That one was made before the incident.

I have found 3 shoes so far Ben even made a meme shoe joke.

Where's the shoe?

thankfully it escaped the tyranny. i'm sure it self-immolated as soon as it had the chance tbh.