Active Shooter Near Dartmouth

Not a lot of details right now but I'm listening to the Upper Valley Area Local Police scanner and they have a shelter in place at Dartmouth College in New Hampshire.

No media reports, no casualties yet reported in. No details sorry guys but this is unfolding right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scanner feed broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6169

Checked

Shit-tier tbh

This.

they always up to something when they report and active shooter & evacuate everyone.

every time

ABSOLUTELY SHIT TIER

so probably no shooting. Someone is arrested and Boston ATF come and help. What a joke

lol you guys remember when someone called an active shooter after Sandy Hook and it was a person holding an umbrella. Where was that, Mass? Some shit hole near there. lmao. It's probably another of those.

Some Rhode Island retard shot his 70 year old mom who was in intensive care.

Gee, you'd think he just would've waited for the old bitch to die naturally.

I hate southern New Englanders, especially Massholes, they're all dumbasses and nigger lovers. I really wish we could pass a law to keep these faggots out of NH.

well I look on Intelius and can't find the travis frank - pamela ferriere connection

tried looking for Travis Frank in Rhode Island but nothing comes up

Fuck off. All of Western (rural) RI voted for Trump. The kikes in Providence keep flooding us with shitskins.

But I thought the self-righteous yankees don't believe in guns..

I guess you've never heard of a swamp yankee before.

Never heard anything else about this in the news.
So some guy killed his mom in ICU and that was it?
Damn.
Why do that…

The last name is Frink.

yea they corrected the name after I did all that. I found some really interesting stuff. In 2013 Kathleen Frink and her 3 year old son were found dead in an idling car in Warwick RI.

I checked all the news stories about it from back then and nothing ever came of it. The cops said no foul play was involved.

Now it this latest story they mention that this was Travis Frink's wife, but those old new stories make no mention of Travis at all.
It's not clear how Frink and her son died.

it is very weird stuff

Can we all agree not to start a shooting thread until it's confirmed racially/politically targeted or mass casualty?

Actually that was a rather affluent suburb at one of the nicest malls in the area.