I went to Jew School and I can't do shit with my degree

Honest question.

Who here has gone to law school and ended up not working with the degree? A lot of people talk alot about "start your own business" but yk I need money [which I don't have] to start a business. I have school loans and a bunch of shit that has not panned out well for me.

I am far from stupid and I could do alot but literally no one hires lawyer without the bar exam. And that exam is a fucking scam. I should pass it this February but I have lost money into something that will likely show little return once i have it: you pass the bar and that troubles don't end there.

It's been a couple of years I am neet after law school. I haven't passed the bar and no one hires me.

Anyone have a similar experience after getting themselves into a jewish profession and not thriving in it. How did you get out if you did? What did you do?

I am thinking of going back to school to get a masters in something investigation related.

I JEWED MYSELF

Also, thread on how jewish law school is.

Congratulations, you've been to their den and know how they operate through first-hand witnessing. You now know more than 99% of the population. Use this knowledge in your favor.

t. BA bachelor, financial accounting focus. Lots of jews that know how to run numbers, but don't know how people work. I profit by betting on that basis. Won 100% of my bets and saw my career rise as a consequence. Not rich by any means, but way better off then the poor sons of bitches in my wrecked country.

Go into stem if you can afford to get a masters. Its the only thing that is worth anything in the college establishment. You fucker yourself by choosing something retarded, now you can fix it by either becoming STEM or going to a trade school.

YOU JEWED YOURSELF
NOW DO LIKE A JEW AND GET GASSED

Shit thread. Kys

Nice fail sage.

What's so difficult about the bar exam? Don't you basically go into law specifically to pass it? So why didn't you take it right after you graduated? You did graduate, right? That's like an engineer graduating then complaining that no one will hire him because he never bothered to get his professional engineering license.

in b4 become a welder

Maybe stop blaming your problems on other people you cuck, and work hard to live.

Judging by your grammar, I'm suspect that you are really a law graduate.

You don't seem to understand that the passing rate is awful by state.

I'm not blaming anyone. Rather, asking for people with similar experiences

There's your problem. Reported.

I wrote it quickly. You should see what in office emails between lawyers read like if my post grammar offends you.

Checked.

You do realize we are actually the Ubermensch up in here?
Do you even lift?

Passing the bar is easy.

Look, you're in a rut most young people are in. Is this profession Jewed? Among the most of all, yes. The US law is ridiculous and needs massive reform, it favours the corrupt, other nepotistic kikes, and shekel grubbers with some of the most ridiculous sentences on the books, compare the sentences of actual child rapists and pedophiles to many other crimes. It's not a great profession because it's filled with terrible individuals to profit off the misery and misfortune of others. But you need to remember if you don't get into a law firm after school or were scouted while in school or have "connections" i.e. nepotism it's going to be very difficult for you to succeed. The legal profession is just far too saturated at this point. There are many times more attorneys per person than they are doctors, which we desperately need.

By the way, what were going to practice? I hope to God it isn't family law.

WEW LAD

Yes, law is completely jewed, but don't blame the kikes for your own failures. It's just a fucking test.

Thank you for your honest answer.

I didn't get scouted and I have no connections. I went to law school because I didn't know what else to do. And I followed the whims of my mother. It was a mistake.

I am looking to get a masters in criminal research or investigations in order to beef up my resume for crime investigation positions or law enforcement. I don't want to practice this profession unless I do criminal law.

So, I am going to take the bar exam in order to beef the resume. I am also planning on taking some financial crime investigation classes for a certification I am interested in (ACAMS if you have heard of it).

Honestly, I am looking for work to pay my bills and to get money while I hone my skills away from being a lawyer - while using some of that knowledge.

I guess I am wondering whats good temporary work that a JD can help you with. I am in a rut but I am not no lift loser unlike most of the faggy larpers here. I accept the my mistake of going to law school in the first places as I had no interest in this profession in the first place. I am, however, looking for an option out of this rut. Its very difficult living this way.

I failed 2 times. Most people fail 3 times before they pass. Particularly in the state I am in.

LA?

Yikes, criminal defense. Maybe try to work with a firm doing traffic stop shit for a while? Public defender to cut your teeth?

Well I guess you weren't meant to be a lawyer. The bar is basically proving your worth and ability out of law school, a lot of cases are settled out of court (or don't even go to court).. Just like your state's medical board or CPA board, it's about setting a standard so that idiots don't become CPAs or Lawyers.

Still sucks that you didn't pass.

NY

I particularly wanted to work with the prosecutors office. No criminal defense but that's a great place to start. I'll take a assistant opening at the public defenders office no issue. But I am sure I have applied and gotten nothing.

Scientific BA? Try patent law?

Ever try to use a headhunter?

Yeah that's the hardest bar exam in the US

went to grad school for an MBA, finance major. Yeah, law grads get fucked the most. Shit sucks

I am not an idiot. I can say that much. I should pass it this february. failed 2 times. Average in my state is 3 times before passing.

But honestly, I don't want to work as a lawyer. And I am just looking for work were i used my degree in order to keep the lights on.

You should also consider JAG with a branch of the armed forces, or a cop.

Your own fucking fault, you dumb little shit.

I opted out of law school for this reason. Funny, as much as people like to rip on jews a lot of the posters here are worse, most of the jews i know atleast help their own, all we do is fuck eachother over and kick eachother in the gut when we're down. This is why we can't have nice things.

Pre Law & Criminology (pigeonholed beyond belief). Hence, why I am looking into a masters in investigation and considering employment as a fed.

You mean recruiters?

Go be a legal clerk.
Also:
You better work to fuck over kikes

lol

trust me. I am enraged with my situation enough.

You shouldn't need a masters to be a Fed. With a criminology background you don't need more school. Unless you want to shift fields to tax or something.

Didn't see that the bar exam was in NY.

You could move to some state and do Family law.
Yes divorce is immoral, but the cases don't (often) go to court, you work on these cases for years (all while charging $250 per hour during the time with the client, if you're really good, you can make up to $400-800)

If you don't work against the kikes or sabotage anti-white and anti natsoc initiatives you are a traitor and will hang on the day of the rope.

True. But I want a beefy paycheck too yk. And I want to be able to be hired in basically anything I want regarding the investigation/crime field.

But you are right. I just need a job now.

Thanks. I'm legit tearing up a little reading that people give a shit to help me.

You wont catch me working on anything anti-white.

Fair enough, but we need active measures.
You would be quite an asset embedded among the enemy.

OP here.

I legit have a hot gf/future wife who isn't a degenerate, I regularly lift, yet I obtain no career fulfillment.

Everyday is trying.

From my understanding, it's the heads at the federal agencies that are the issue. Not the people on the ground necessarily.

1. Stop

dbl

spacing
2. stop whining
3. most men, once in their teens, stop listening to their mothers. A woman cannot teach you how to be a man, from this point forward take her advice with a grain of salt
4. Start working out and improving yourself, emotionally and physically
5. I am a soon to be law fag after changing professions in my early 30s.I have already worked in law firms and yes, it is not easy. If you cant hack it, ask for advice like a man and type your questions clearly, grammar is important regardless of whether or not your former employers didn't think so. If you can't pass the bar, go for the entertainment industry, specifically management. They love guys like you.
6. stop being a pussy and push yourself to do better. Who says you need to practice law? why not run for office somewhere? With your focus on criminal law, I'm sure there is a DAs office or something in a rural area that would love to have you as an assistant or office manager and there is nothing wrong with that.
7. You know why so many law fags fail? because they are too focused on money. If it is not your passion or you are not naturally gifted at litigating, don't do it. I grew up in the criminal justice system and I have family who are LEOs AND I have worked with the explorers program AND public sector consulting firms. I know it in and out, I eat and breath this shit.You might just be better suited for something else… and there is nothing wrong with that. Good luck to you and man up brother!

Paralegal work, depending on the state. Compliance work, but it won't make you enough to pay off the loans. There are various freelancing sites out there where you can at least get some experience without needing connections by taking shit work jobs and building up a reputation.

I know it might seem dumb, but you could also teach. After a certain period your government loans will get forgiven. Of course, at that point you'll be locked in to that career.

Also, if you time it right, bankruptcy law can be a good entry point. Then you get the benefit of jewing the jews right back. It's a high stress job, though, much like family law.

Ignore this faggot, he has no idea what you've been through.

The truth is, you need to move. Louisiana, Wyoming or Utah are all good options. If you are in a state with a pass rate below 45% you are shooting yourself in the foot.

You have no fucking clue how the ABA and state bar associations work. The legal bar is nothing like the medical or CPA boards. You aren't tested on a specialty and you most likely will never use most of the subjects again. The test has jack shit to do with what you do in practice. Any lawyer will tell you this. It is designed to destroy the test taker. Just to take it, you need to take at least 2 months off of work. Failure is losing your future, full stop. Most people will fail. Fuck you and your ignorant bullshit.

It exists in its present fucked up form because jews jew. Practicing lawyers want to keep the competition down and law schools want to make more money. Instead of doing the decent human being thing and only allowing functional law schools to exist, the ABA decided to fuck people over with 100,000+ in debt. Instead of controlling supply on the front end, they do it on the back end, because there are more shekels that way.

At the same time, automation is pushing more and more desperate people into the field. These are people of marginally above average intelligence who would have been comfortably middle class back in our parent's day. Now lost to a level of debt slavery no one can get out from under.

It's a slaughterhouse. You can't exactly blame the pig.

I get you, but criminal law is not the place to get rich unless you were top of the class or had nepotism to get in a firm right off the bat.

Consider asymmetrical alternatives like elder law, estate planning, O&G, and transactional shit. Low key/stress jobs that pay a living wage.

I am not sure I was. But okay.

yeah. I have learned this the hard fucking way trust me.

I do. I have a hot non degenerate gf/future wife and everything. I am relatively okay emotionally and I workout/I am big.

What do you mean management in the entertainment industry? There's a lot of that in NYC so I could actually sniff something along these lines with ease.

No care for this atm. But duly noted

Again I am attempting to become a fed. I was always better suited for LEO than this law shit tbh fam. This might be an offshoot but do you have a throwaway email?

There are many point at which you could have thought about what you were doing. You still don't seem to want to take responsibility. Real tip? Start doing what makes you happy. You'll be in debt forever unless it pans out well but that's the case whether or not you continue down the absolute slave route you're on. Think about how much time you've now spent studying and pursuing something you aren't even interested in. Consider the fact that you could have spent that time making music, painting pictures, backpacking, hunting, or doing whatever else would actually be fulfilling to you, and you would have more money than you do now because you would not have taken on massive debt. Now consider whether you should stay on your current course of voluntary throwing away your life or perhaps redirect and start enjoying what there is to enjoy about life.

Here's the problem lawfags gonna face, for one he'll never be able to own land, if he defaults the feds will take it. Also there goes his credit. Best he can hope for if all else fails, live in an RV off grid. Lots of people do it. Either that or pull the ultimate merchant, convert to judaism and immigrate to israel, law of return guaruntees all jews citizenship, google it.

Thank you. Screencapped.

Estate planning is actually a fairly competitive field. Transactional shit is a massive category, so it's functionally useless as a "direction". You might as well have said: "go in house". It sounds like OP's primary problem is a lack of experience. He may have gone straight from college to law school. What he needs to do is anything that can build his resume. That may mean starting with paralegal or editing work.

I've never heard of someone being able to clerk 2+ years out of law school.

This user is right about entertainment law. But, you know who you'll be working for.

what do you mean "editing" work?

And I do unfortunately.

You know, heres something i've always wondered about lawyers who work for hollywood, fight unions etc. How often do they get cement shoes? If I was working for the mafia and some lawyer tried fucking with my shit he'd get cement shoes so fast. Unions still pull that shit too, used to live in Seattle. The iron workers unions are the worst of all, nothing they love more than roughing up some seattle faggot. Helps when most of the cops are union too

Glad to hear you have a non-degenerate gf. your doing better than I am in that area, keep it up and make some healthy white babies! By management I mean talent management or production management. Maybe get into some assistant-producer roles, the jobs are out there. I spent 10+ years in the entertainment industry growing up in los angeles. The people that work in this field are usually (((narcissistic idiots))); even if you didn't pass the bar, the fact that you made it as far as you did is more than most of these numb-nuts will accomplish COLLECTIVELY. The jobs are out there, you simply need to get your resume in order and apply. Check out Craigs list, staff me up, entertainmentcareers.net (great site, have found many a job on there). Yes, NYC is second only to LA in terms of those jobs just be wary of the jew. I have worked for lots of kikes and they will rip you off, try to steal your work, try to rob you of your time and generally treat you like a fucking goy. Watch out for nigger/african diversity hires too, they will fuck with you, specially in NYC. Sorry user, no email. I like to keep a low profile, besides I have no useful connections for you anyway but I sincerely wish you the best of luck and don't let your career frustrations effect your relationship with your lady.

I did go to law school straight out of college. It has been the worst decision of my life. I was about to start off at border patrol and I was convinced otherwise.

You out figure how that turned out. lol

Fresh OC

thank you. this is helpful. screencapped.

Sure, transactional is broad, it was part of a larger field of suggestions, not sure why you chose to zoom in on that. Honestly think JAG may be the best way for user to go.

I've never heard of a lawyer working their way up from paralegal either.

OP, get some nootropics, like phenylpiracetam with cdp choline and noopept.
Know anything about selling stories to journalists and news sources?

Just keep moving forward and keep your head up, you will be fine.

Legal editing usually meaning reviewing contracts. The type of "legal" work you can get freelance and without a bar. This is why not having a bar is a big fucking problem and OP should really consider an easier state.

So, they lied to you when they told you that you didn't need legal work experience at the recruitment office. Now that you know that, start working. Even if the collectors take every goddamn penny.

Believe me, I know how much it sucks. Just remember, someday they'll hang for this.

I cracked up reading this. Needed it

That's insane. Most attorneys I know, who are recent graduates, started off as paralegals. A couple stayed with their firms even.

Also, he doesn't have a bar and he needs legal work experience. He may not be able to climb vertically as a paralegal, sure, but it's work. It pays something. It will keep him in the game long enough to maybe dig himself out from under his loans. I don't know how the hell he is supposed to start in any of the fields you recommended without passing a bar exam first. Most firms will give a new law student a temporary deal before their first bar, but he's two bars in.

I agree that JAG isn't a bad option. Especially if OP is fit and young.

Last I checked, NY wasn't even on the top ten and CA has been #1 hardest bar to pass for as long as I can remember. Unless you have proof I doubt your claim

Thanks to you two and anyone i missed that offered some words. I never knew Holla Forums would be a place to offer me hope but it has.

I thought that was common knowledge. Law degrees are the grad school equivalent of english degrees. The market is totally saturated, and good fucking luck making it anywhere. The jews have a monopoly on the market, because when there are so few job openings, the kikes selectively hire their own.

The only way to get your foot in the door is if you personally know someone who's willing to take you into their firm. Someone not jewish, and preferably a family member. A friend of mine just finished law school, and he's doing quite well because he father owns a firm, for example.

It's no. 12 last i checked. not far behind the rest.

I have considered JAG but I have to pass the Bar first. I am fit and relatively young.

That sounds right, haven't checked in a while

My aunt works for JAG. She loves it.

I took the CA bar, but I know NY has a tough reputation.

My only claim was that it's really hard to get on the legal career track without passing the bar somewhere. It really doesn't matter where, which is why I told OP to try an easier state. I know plenty of people from my school who went off to Louisiana and are doing just fine. They weren't the top of the class either.

Understood.
Yeah, I always heard the CA bar was tough because of a bunch of real-estate bullshit in the exam

Isn't Louisiana hard given its civil code? It shares that in common with Puerto Rico which has a passing rate of like 20% lol

this

Time to join the insurance industry with the rest of the C students

Your problem appears to be that you're retarded.

I remember helping my gf study for the bar. I could pass it and I've never been to law school.

JIDF PLZ

The way you write reminds me of a guy I know who fronts exactly like this. Dude is an ex drug addict, so I guess that's the MO with worthless shit like you.

When did you work in LA? Things have changed a lot, my advice is to avoid it like the fucking plague…

Well, I'm mostly basing this on second hand knowledge from people I know who took other bar exams. My main point: look into state passage rates, find a state with a high passage rate. Maybe one on the MEE, too. Do not continue to waste your time if you don't pass the NY bar for the 3rd time.

Difficulty can vary pretty dramatically by state. Each state is different. Also, it's usually curved. As an outsider I really don't trust your assessment. Do the practice MBE from the NCBE and get back to me with your percentage. Until then, fuck off.

moved out a few years ago and yes, as a former local, I tell people the same. That place is a shithole. I'm now on the east coast finishing my BA. How has it changed (from your prescriptive), just wondering.

*perception
srry for dbl post

I graduated college on the east coast just over one year ago. I moved to LA to work in the entertainment business, more specifically audio for film/tv. So take note I haven't been here for more than a year.

I did some freelance work and an unpaid internship that didn't end well. The political correct culture has overtaken the entertainment industry in a scary way. You have to be careful of EVERY single word you say, it's insane. The nepotism within the ranks of the studios is what really disgusted me and the fact that kikes are in all the hiring positions.

Aside from the shitty aspects of the entertainment industry, the general degeneracy on the streets of LA is appalling. I've been around liberals all my life but this place is full of loonies. I terminated my lease, I moving back to the east coast to get a masters degree.

I'll tell you now the only blessing of law is how broad it is and how many subjects it encompasses. Surely you can find at least one subject in law that will make you happy. You could defend artists or corporations picking on small businesses and inventors. One of the last avenues you can do is create a nonprofit and nonprofits are essentially scams since you can still get paid six digits. Just look at all the nonprofit heads salaries out there. 200k, 400k, 600k etc etc

Find something now before automation fucks the legal profession for good like it's already beginning too. At that point, it's all over but maybe for the better.

You really have no idea what nootropics are do you? These do not get you high, they are not addictive, and their effect is to improve the nervous system. Phenylpiracetam is an acetylcholine uptake enhancer, and CDP-choline, obviously, is choline. It is a source that also supplies uridine. Taking these substances will help negate the damage the kikes do to our food supply and increase your body and mind's ability to function. This is a tool for defeating the kike.

Most law school graduates, even the ones who pass the bar, end up as paper shuffling clerks. Basically glorified secretaries. They don't tell you this when they let you mortgage your life to pay for law school.

tl;dr: should have become an electrician.

Nigger shut the fuck up. Start a legal firm that represents rightists in courts. This is a literal gold mine. Most lawyers are either kikes or really liberal.

Find some other /ourguy/ lawfags and do this shit. You'll be a very important part of our movement, much like the NLG is for leftists.

What relevance does this shit have to the thread you drug addled faggot?

OP has issues with focus, likely due to poor nerve function.
Are you that ignorant of neuroscience and the human body? Do your research, you need to.

Spoonfeed me please

Nootropics research leads to a lot of forum sites and anecdotal shit. If you could point me in the right direction or even recommend a reasonably up to date book about the topic I would highly appreciate it. Also some secondary things about the nerve function and focus.

I am ignorant about neuroscience and the human body for the most part. I know the major parts of the brain and it's functions and basic anatomy, won't confuse the liver with a scapula but that's where it ends. I have no follow through on anything I have never studied more than 3 hours in my life for anything and somehow managed to get a degree.

I am currently trying to get myself to immerse in "deep work" to get out of the habit of studying 20 minutes at a time.

Sorry for the blog post
If you respond with WOAH there Charles Dickens I didn't sign up to proof read your novel I will be sad

Well OP, the bad news is that you're an absolute fucking double retard. The good news is that you can still learn something useful like welding, carpentry, auto repair, plumbing etc.

Don't. You'll just fuck up again. You're a moron, remember.

I'm a bit short on time at the moment, and we are derailing the thread. The main things to look into are the effects of Acetylcholine, what an AMPAkine is, and what neurogenesis is. I won't lie, the waters are muddied by pharmakike shills, as nootropics ruin their profits, and much of the better research is in russian. If you take this to the herbal thread on >>>/tok/ I can guarantee that I will get back to you. The primary effect of most nootropics is that they increase the uptake of acetylcholine into the nervous system, which boosts the capabilities of the whole system and as a result, everything connected to a nerve. Further, there are things like AMPAkines (which many nootropics also are) which have a huge list of benneficial effects. Choline is a vitamin that few get enough of. It's the real reason that eggs are so good for you, beyond protein and fats.
The ones with the highest success rates are Phenylpiracetam, Coluracetam, and Noopept. If taking any of these though, you must also consume more choline, either through supplements or extra eggs.

…go to temple goyim

This.

If you want to go all-out, consider modafinil.

bullshit. open a laundry service

Took it with my gf after helping her study, we both got in the 80s, don't remember exactly this was a few years ago, but it was well within the passing range.

Law isn't that hard in theory, it's pretty logical. Not much different from math or programming. Once you understand the jargon and the structures it all falls into place.

She said the main reason to go to law school, especially a good one, is not for what you learn, but to network. The job she got was a referral from her school.

Says the cuck who's failed the bar how many times?

Not OP, but I call BS. Licensing and a good quality washing machine will set you back at least about 3000 bucks, depending on your location. I mean, it can be done, of course, but it sure as hell isn't zero cost.

Modafinil is just for alertness though. Great for long distance driving, pilots, and the DOTR when you absolutely have to be awake that last hour to make it back alive. Not for everyday though. Still, it's a stimulant replacement, which is a hell of a lot better than even caffeine. Joe Rogan is seriously addicted to it though…

Fuck it, on topic now!
OP, do you have the requirements for private investigations? If so, we might have a job for you.

implying you want to register a business that has had no activities yet

You can literally use a laundromat as your washing machines. It will probably cut into profits, but its doable.

Perhaps he's wondering why you would insult a man before asking him for help.

Thanks user. Taking it to the Herbalism and Medic general thread.

Not as smart as you claim.

Are you asking me if I have a private investigation license?

test

rofl, rather I'm asking if you have the credentials to actually get one.