How the fuck fo i play this with a generic controller? xbox360ce failed me...

How the fuck fo i play this with a generic controller? xbox360ce failed me, hate playing these third person console games with the kb+mouse.

You cant figure this out, its okay, shitposting isnt like a skill you can put on your resume or anything

Man up and play it with the keyboard fuccboi.

git gud

its because im too good, mongloids, i can beat the whole userbase of Holla Forums at once on quake any day. So when i play these shitty console games i like to just get comfy with a controller since i dont even have to try. Jesus, you kiddos are just a bunch of faggots. I almost feel like raping you little whinning bitches.

The problem with this goddamn game is that it wont even let you enable the controller unless it recognizes, especifically, a xshity360controller, an none of the emulators i tried makes the fucking game think its a xshitty360 controller. Thats some bullshit, aint buyin those baby hands controllers.

You're not even using an aftermarket 360 controller? There's some aftermarket ones like the AirFlo where it registers as a 360 controller in most games and works perfectly fine while being refined enough from the regular 360 controller to warrant it. I had one for years before the wires gave out, shit fixed the grip to fit larger hands, a good d-pad, proper balancing and other gripes the regular controller had.

What is there to respond to? It's just some faggot claiming his penis is the biggest on Holla Forums.

this place is filled with these little bitches just wanting an excuse to shitpost

sage

Im just the best kiddos, i have finished some games that make people like you bleed form the ass, playing with my feet, no joke.

Now i asked for some help and some scrubs started acting like they are hot shit having no idea they were speaking with the king. Thats just not acceptable.

"rapemarine"

More like generic fucking marine jesus fucking christ this game was a piece of shit

Great tier posting though. You put the effort in and immediately resorted to ad hoimens and of course, made Holla Forums into your personal bogey man.

Please enjoy your stay, and remember to stop by your reception desk on the way out so you can get a hearty helping of:
dubs bitch

sage

Xoutput

/thread

gross

don't forget to include me in the inevitable reddit screencap

You speak Heresy.

May the Spiritual Liege have mercy on thy soul, for the emperors finest will not.

Game was good.

Nothing

This pasta reeks of assburgers