Red pilling boomers/fathers

How do I red pill my neocon boomer father on zog? Is it possible? Has anyone managed to do this with their boomer dads? How do you break that "hurr durr Israel is our greatest ally" bullshit out of them?

I have a lot of political debates with my dad because he and I both enjoy them, and I feel I've come close a few times. One thing I've really stumped him on is genetic differences between races and crime statistics because he has 0 retort to counter the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, but I feel I've gained very little ground when it comes to the topic of (((them))) and I'm admittedly uneducated on a lot of the specifics.

I myself was only redpilled on zog maybe 2-3 years ago when I started to realize the holocaust never happened, and it made me question everything about them and start to see the whole picture, but I feel I still lack a lot of hard facts or evidence to present as a case against (((them))) when I talk to my father. Any advice/info you can give me on zog to help persuade/red pill my father? He has a really hard time arguing with hard facts because he is generally a rational man, just a little misguided like I was not long ago myself.

Vid somewhat related

youtube.com/watch?v=1DdHFwrKKKc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtiOEpOnqtI&t=11951s
youtube.com/watch?v=D7J8u5RJbTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why waste your time? A whole generation can't come to the conclusions that took us only a few years.

Don't even try to break his pro-jew brainwashing. Instead, show him that the "jews" of today aren't the actual jews referred to in the bible. They're mere imposters. That way it's much easier to turn him against them, because he won't be hating on any actual jews. Just a group of LARPing liars.

Didn't the last remnants of actual jews turn out to be the palesitinians or something ironic like that?

Choosing the truth or one of the thousands of pretty lies out there. The lie is easy simple The truth is messy complicated and hard to sift through with so much disinfo. but the truth is you need to stop wasting time with people that are bluepilled. You need to find people that were once redpilled that are hiding scared lost and distraught. Those that are the most depressed are usally the most redpilled. often because they feel alone and isolated. I mean I pretended to be bluepilled but never accepted obama or communism liberalism. I just pretended and wrecked myself because of the eating away at my core to lie to myself to try to escape the truth i had tried to lock away. Those are the ones you can save. Find those that have locked away the truth and bring them back to the light. Try to convert some. do not be a NIGGER All who are capable and want the reality of this world are your ally and those that spout nigger tier ideas and violence without cause are niggers. Anyone that works for the advancement of human civilization are your allies. Those that demand you hold onto rigid uncompromising structures and demand blood and violence for arbitrary reasons are niggers. You need reason logic and sanity.

Boomers are a lost cause. They seem unable/unwilling to perceive their true enemy. They still strongly rely on mainstream sources for their worldview.

They're satisfied with being pissed-off at "democrats". They like to feel pissed-off but don't actually have the will to fight. This is why all of their media is Jews, women and cuckservatives railing against democrats, with minimal context, a short memory and no legislative changes to propose, since they aren't in the mood to get off the couch to change anything.

They're running out of testosterone, living in what remains the richest country in history and cashing social security checks while on medicare for minimal cost compared to everyone else. They're bought off and comfy, which isn't a situation ripe for a revolution.

read The Holy Bible, preferably a version approved by the Church he goes to or at least follows, and point out the parts of The Bible that point out how the Jews had forsaken God, and how the gentiles now receive God

if there is ANY non-MSM source in the entire world that he will believe, it is The Holy Bible; if he was an atheist he wouldn't care about the "Jews"

er, unless he was PC or something
but still its worth a shot

Thank him for being an awesome Father and specifically tell him thank you for teaching you how to research truth and universal truths by yourself. Flatter his ego with honest appreciation. That will open him up to asking something to the effect of "what truths". Insert subtle redpills as needed

Revelations 3:8-10

why are you globalist cuck shills always in every fucking thread?

I've explained to my father that Soros is a Pharisee (or "atheist jew", as they call themselves these days), and shown the relevant Bible verses about Jesus denouncing the Pharisees as children of Satan, Moses putting 3000 of them to death for worshipping Moloch, and the cultists of Moloch and Asherah seducing King Solomon (I've also explained to him that Asherah is Islam's "Allah").
I haven't yet taken the final step, where I prove that the Pharisees hunted down and murdered all the Jews who converted to Christianity, and then changed their name from "Pharisees" to "Rabbinic Jews" and utterly took over Judaism, with every modern "jew" actually being a cultist of Moloch and Hitler being a Christian who was doing the will of God in removing them from power; I'm waiting for the right moment.

Damn thanks for sharing that, good luck to you! I hope to pursue something like that with my dad.

(OP)
The USS Liberty false flag did it for my old man. This is my personal favorite video. It has a couple Liberty survivors giving their damning and enraging testimony of the events of that day.

The whole video is solid, but the clincher for undoing the "greatest ally" programming is right at 38:00-39:10 where the speaker talks about the shredded lifeboats on display as trophies in Israel:

Op seriously show ur dad a video redpill on the USS Liberty and marching to Zion by pastor Steven Anderson those are great redpills for your boomer dad to watch and for any Christian patriot conservative that supports Israel.

I've also been slowly redpilling my parents on the Holocaust. Just little things.

Baby steps, user. Baby steps.

Oy vey.

Be sure to mention the Khazars, as well as all the sections of the Talmud attacking Jesus and Christianity, the bits where they say it's ok to commit crimes against goyim, and the promotion of pedophilia.

Point out the verse where Jesus called out the Pharisees for being a bunch of rules lawyers and specifically cited handwashing, then show him the section on handwashing in the Talmud to clinch the whole "modern Jews = Pharisees" bit for him.

showed my father, mother, and extended family Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

then tell him about rothschild, abrahamic zionist incarnations, triangulation, money changers from sumeria alive today.

their god is G.old O.il D.iamonds

Matthew 21:12 - And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves.

Ephesians 6:12 - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Deus Vult

youtube.com/watch?v=rtiOEpOnqtI&t=11951s

youtube.com/watch?v=D7J8u5RJbTM