Vidya Weapons Thread

Beams Cannons make me moist when I see them appear in games.

Any weapons make you feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_ammunition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is that ship a golden dick

Beams are okay but I don't like it if they're all there is. I prefer beams being the heavy weapons and normal weapons being bolts or whatever.

O R G A S M I C

I like RPG-7's. Not only is it always a tube that shoots extremely powerful flying fists of righteous vengeance but it gives an aesthetic complement to the OpFor's arsenal as the handy-grabby part on an AK-47 bears a strong resemblance to the shoulder-placey part on the RPG.

Those shots aren't beams just large bolts.

I enjoy blades that can slice my enemies to pieces.

YES!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Seriously though I do like it when you get to slice enemies to bits in games, especially if it has a lot of gore

They appear like beams in that shot and that was the point; a mix is preferable.

>tfw RPGs and the Gauss rifle in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Stun guns, pepper spray, CS gas and the like.

Magic insta-knockout sleep darts are boring as hell, if I'm going less-than-lethal I want something that hurts.

I'm a big fan of overly complicated melee weapons, with the switch axes from monster hunter being a recent favorite

Flashbang grenades are almost always great.

Best cop game ever.

disgusting

Any game that lets me beat the shit out of people with a big fucking stick baseball bats count as big fucking sticks, right? is a good game in my book.
Bonus points if it results in headsplosions.

this nigga gets it. the best less than lethal weapon of all time was the beanbag shotgun from swat 4

I like really big hammers.
The dat dude from dark cloud was the fucking best since he literally was a character with a ton of big fucking hammers.

And a frozen fish, I think.

I really like good axes.

I had way too much with this

I like shit that launches big-ass projectiles and takes ages to reload requiring you to dodge like a faggot-ass ballerina.

Blunt trauma is fucking OP in real life, it needs to be the same in vidya.

Is that an anal probe I've been hearding so much about? :^)

I like big, turreted cannons.
Beams are nice, but fuck-off guns are cooler.

Is it just me or can you tell how good a shooter is going to be depends on how good the shotguns are in game?

I know, right? Played Crysis, picked up the shotgun, shot a couple people, dropped Crysis

Eh. Payday 2 is not good, but shotguns are great in it.

Choose one.

A non-lethal takedown is always the most silent takedown.

The original Crysis had a great shotgun and was a great game, did you mean Crysis 2 or 3?

A reliable sword. Nothing makes me happier than a sword that I can get to know early, and use it through the entire game.

Swords a shit

t. spearman

Swords take no skill

t. archer

I do love a good bow, especially if you can pin people to walls with it.

Archers and Spearmen are ineffective and cannon fodder respectively

t. General

I know

They take no skill, but one can always apply skill anyway.

Are there any games that utilize different ammotypes[1] for the shotgun, as well as different methods of switching between them[2]?

[1] At least buck/slug, preferrably also including 'exotic ammunition' such as sabot, flechettes, flashbang, beanbag, incindiary, et al.
[2] Changeover drills, tube magazine loading, sidesaddles, et al.

You're a bitch-ass faggot who would probably miss if you tried to shoot yourself

t. the troops under your command

Use normal brackets and type what you want to say in those brackets, you faggot.

Lol

t. the general who sent you to be flayed

[1] what are you so some kind of pleb?

Learn to make your sentences flow with ease instead of putting in footnotes when they're not needed, and not waste space and effort by exacerbating your text-based messages. Brevity is the soul of go fuck yourself, you hack fraud faux intellectual.

fallout new vegas had a pretty good ammo system even in vanilla
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_ammunition
you just change ammo types in your inventory and your character just reloads the new ammo. mods can add and tweak the ammo types too (and maybe different reload animations but it's been a long time since I played around with mods in NV)

Payday 2 used to be fun

Anyone feel that someone should make an MMORPG where literally it's an MMO with everyone armed with an RPG?

battlefield 3 and 4.

After update 100 it became fun again, but for all the wrong reasons.

I like revolvers and straight swords that aren't spike covered messes of shit

Say that to my band of brothers' faces and not online and see what happens.
t. Henry V

Stay mad you filthy odin lovers
t. Swiss Pikemen

HAAH
WAAW

RIP Barry

I really like crazy ass rifles and machine guns especially sci-fi ones if they are meaty.

Halberds and other polearms make me soggy when they're implemented right.

Spiked Armor gets me excited, but it's either never in games, or never done right. None of that "retaliation damage" shit. I mean actually attacking with it.

Laser machine guns are my favorite futuristic weapon, but they're always disappointing when they show up in games. Can't stand lasers with multiple barrels or with exposed wires. It's better when energy weapons aren't the only weapons in the game, or are actually rare.

Sounds like nothing you like is ever implemented right?

Don't talk shit about Vasudans.