IT'S FUCKING WARIO TIME, NIGGERS

What is the best Wario game and why?

Wario Land II and I want to fuck Captain Syrup

This guy literally has 3 games.

*What is the best Wario game and WAA?
ftfy

Are you acting dumb on purpose? He has 4

I thought that is was 5.

Everybody forgets about Virtual Boy Wario Land, even though it's a nice improvement of the first WL's play.

Wario Land games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Warioware games.

fite me.

Virtual Boy Wario Land > Wario Land > Wario Land II > Wario Land 3 > Wario Land 4

The rest really aren't worth mentioning.

VBWL is like an unholy union between Wario Land and Wario Land 2 and I put its quality around Wario Land 4's level, certainly has ~WL4 levels of polish

They're their own things entirely, I don't know why Nintendo tries to pretend Wario Land is Wario in general with stuff like Smash Bros. At least the WarioWare team's too busy with Rhythm Heaven to do much in the way of WarioWare nowadays since I always found the games interesting but a bit bland.

What about this game

Huh, i'm not sure I've seen that. Should I bother emulating it?

Piss easy short turd with zero replayability.

Never trust Treasure with licensed games.

That McDonald's game was alright.

I just remembered it was a game, I don't remember the quality of it, though it looks like remembers it.

It's fun

God, I meant "pretend WarioWare is Wario in general".

Easy and fairly short but great for what it is, it's a fun break-shit game.

It's easy and short as others have said, but has cool level design and some good music. Not the most polished game, but worth watching a 100% speedrun at the very least.

pic unrelated

The one i had the most fun with was warioware touched, pls no bully.

forced meme
o
r
c
e
d

=m==
e
m
e

Nice redtext.

>I messed up on the one m that mattered

pls no bully

Deepest lore.

Co-op with differences between players that incentivizes teamwork instead of outright forcing it is some of the most fun I've had with video games. A Wario/Waluigi game built with love would be like a dream come true.

i made that image, was surprised to see it

EXCELLENT

The Wario Land games have always been some of my favorite. Just playing as Wario running around as a fat greedy cunt is fun in it's own right.

As far as my favorite goes, I enjoy Wario Land 2 the most, although 3 and 4 are just as good and just as fun. I still need to get around to playing Wario Land 1 and VB Wario Land and maybe even Shake It if it's worth it. I could bother to finish Wario World too while I'm at it.

And can we stop with Wario Land threads being the exact same thing every single time? Geez, you people could at least make a bit more interesting posts. Each time it devolves into a "which game is best" circlejerk near the end. I know it's hard too considering there's not much to work with, the guy's only had a handful of games aside from WarioWare. Even so, the first couple of WarioWare games aren't that bad, it's just a shame Nintendo values that series rather than Wario Land.

Got any stories about your experiences with Wario games? I got into Wario Land through Wario World actually. But because I rented it, I never got around to beating it. After that, I got Wario Land 4, thinking it'd be like Wario World, from a friend when he decided he wanted to sell some his games. I've never played Wario Land 2 or 3 legit, though. I eventually played through the series backwards by emulating and even then I haven't gotten around to Wario Land 1. Still, I'm disappointed there haven't been any Wario games as of recent and the last ones to have come out have been mediocre at best. Wario World 2 would be nice. Had it been made for Wii U, it could've helped to add more variety to it's library. It'd be nice to see a 3D Wario game that uses forms from the 2D games too. Heck you could even have it so that certain forms are required to beat some bosses.

TL;DR Wario threads are getting too cookie-cutter.
Maybe it's because like Nintendo, no one cares about Wario enough

Wario is the best Mario character, why the fuck is he so cool? Its a shame he has so little games At least he has more games than Luigi

I liked it a lot. It's short and easy like everyone is saying, though. Worth emulating, definitely.

Wario is the best Mario character because all the other characters are boring. He has personality.

Because Wario ain't like that pansy, Mario. He takes shit from no one and doesn't even give a fuck half of the time. He's only in it for the money. And despite being fat, he's also buff and ripped as fuck. Being Wario is what it feels like to be a big-bad boss character.
Also because flawed characters are easier to relate to. :^)

Considering you'll want to emulate it for an afternoon, it's a great game for the few hours it lasts. Getting 100% is fun, because the levels are packed with nicely hidden secrets and shit, although I always thought it was stupid that you weren't required to get every red crystal for 100%. I always did anyway because the challenge areas were so fun.

The best Wario Land is Wario Land 2 and Wario Land Virtual Boy

Also WarioWare is awful after the first two games and it should of stopped right then and there

Why did Nintendo make Waluigi look cooler than Wario?

it makes me mad

goddamn, that detail

It's still gonna happen with NX right? Nintendo wouldn't disappoint us with another game we didn't ask for, right?

I bet Wario has sired dozens and dozens of children

Nintendo are masters at placing realistic textures on cartoonish models and making it work well somehow.

Wario hit that Mascot expression, while Waluigi went from negative Luigi to edgy underdog.

Actually this reminds me of how Sonic looks in the title screen for Sonic Mania, he lost that cool edge.

Wario land 4 has my favorites aesthetics, but I'm not sure if I like it or 3 better

Except shake it is great you faglord

wario 4 was the first game i liked enough to beat on all difficulty setting

it help that it actually changed things in very hard

It's an alright game, but inferior to all the Nintendo-developed Warios.

You should play it. It's pretty different from the other WL games. Game mechanics are a bit more similar to Mario (get small when you get hit, die if you get hit as small Wario, powerups work the same way as in Mario).

both are good

fight me

No.