THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

twitter.com/JTAnews/status/907336486621782017

archive.is/RlO7W

THE 9/11 ATTACKS SPARKED SPECIAL TRAUMA AMONGST HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS

Jewish News service (of coursh!)

The real question is, do these kikes think anyone below 35 is this fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5kq9e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Seel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The comments make it better tbh

REKT

What the hell is going on in "Church Militants" icon?

Are they nailing that damn corpse to everything now?
Even runes?

YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO FORGET NOT EVEN FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND

Maybe they are Christian identity? Christian identity is a white supremacist religion who believe that the jews are the imp of the Satan so they must destroy them to win the battle or something.

Yes.. this will surely bring americans around. Associate something that "happened" 70 years ago in europe by "evil nazis" that were beaten by burgers to some semites blowing up towers 16 years ago.. that is still firmly in the minds of said burger population.

But there were no kikes in the tower? Is this some jewish doublespeak? Did they by some telepathic jew ability feel the goyims pain and all dance in Israel?

From the linked article:

WEW

(checked)
They're actually getting shoah'd this time. No Hollywood gas chamber bullshit. Just a single round per kike, right between each pair of beady little eyes.

Interesting…
Gonna look that up. I can only assume that it's total garbage.

I'm guessing her reparations check wasn't covering that Manhattan rent anymore. Still, overdoing it a bit?

What is the best way to describe that tarot's art style? I want to say fresco but I know that's wrong.

Sage for offtopic

You know, for being such "clever" people, the Jews are really good at putting targets on their backs. They just can't resist not fucking off.

You clearly have never read the Bible not even the good bits. I recommend Ezekiel and Revelations, both contain evidence that what other user said is correct. Those that say they are jews, but are not. They are of the synagogue of satan. (Rev)
And in Ezekiel God talks about being pissed with and destroying Israel.

The victimization worked for a few decades and allowed them to rake in shekels, but the six squintilian narrative is wearing off after bludgeoning goyim with it day after day. Now they're getting sick of it.

The jews greatest weakness is that they don't plan ahead. They seldom think about future consequences of their actions.

Maths question. If she's 76 now how old would she have been when she "was forced to tie a rope around her dead mothers neck and drag her gassed body to a heap of other victims"? I make it 4 years old at the eldest. Let's assume she can miraculously remember being 4 years old, would she at 4 really have the strength to pull an adult corpse along by a noose?
I think not.
Not exactly bright are they? So much for this stellar IQ we hear so much about. Blatant fucking lying money grabbler.

I think the article had her quoted in 2001, user. She would have been 20 if the Holocaust had happened. Next time run your math past a gook before you post, okay?

Oh user, clearly because of the war and immigration, her birth records were lost! 76 is merely her best estimate!

Oh I thought it was now, obviously.
Still doubt the story even more obviously due to the gas. Such inefficiency is clearly not a German trait. If they had rope for dragging bodies by necks they could have just hanged them and saved all the money on gas and building those super sealed gas chambers.

And they have an icon subverting the life rune to be muh cross?

Keep your astroturfing on /christian/.

This already doesn't add up.

2017-76=1941 DOB

gooks are shit mathematicians

all I can tell you is that its painted by Bill Greer from the Morgan Greer Tarot set

Mathematicians are theoretical scientists who work with concepts of math and certain philosophical concepts. 2001-76=1925/1945-1925=20 is arithmetic, to be done by a first-grader. Gooks are fantastic at that rote task.

What?
So you've got 0.989 - 1925 = -1,924.0102

Format fucking better

Facts are now astroturfing. It's there in fucking black and white and has been for many hundreds of years, it's only the last hundred (since the "jews" stole that land they call Israel) that it has become terribly apparent to whom those passages are referring to. I don't belong on /christian/ I just happen to have read some of the bible. Idiot.

I think it is to show that they are willing to give up their life to wipe the imps out and whiten the world.

I can't stand these selfish kikes. They make everything about themselves. They can't sympathise genuinely with anyone without them turning into a pseudojew in their mind. They do the same thing with events.

How about you kike shills fucking sympathise for once in your miserable lives and keep your gawd damn kikishness the fuck out of it?

Sympathise.. with the families of those that they killed.

Wrong board, faggot.

I'm from the country that printed the first bibles.

Doesn't change that it's garbage and vestigial to any germanic person.

Yep, standard projection. Better luck next time.

Meister Eckhart and Jakob Boehme, perhaps the greatest German Christian mystics of all time, would like to have a word with you.

I didn't make that claim, I merely pointed out that it is written, that's a fact. Not checking out peoples claims by reading their book, whether it's a propaganda control system or not is simply failing to pursue the truth by fact checking. WTF are you jewish or something? Muzzie
maybe?

Don't make the rabbis upset now OP

Looks like 8/pol/ is nearing its end. Discussion of anything is becoming near impossible due to endless shilling or idiotic anons constantly bringing up fracture points which (whether they intend for them to or not) will cause the thread to be derailed.

2000 years later people still throw earthware on the ground, nail brideshoes to trees, burn groom pants to make a good marriage that was forged by jumping over fire together prior and having given adorned trees to the woman because a unity under the bible god isn't enough.

Ah so paganism is the factual one true religion and not totally made up by druids and alchemists as a propaganda control system. Cool. Got any facts to prove it?

You're all over the place.

lel
double lel

There are the summerfags, and there are the lingering autumnfags.

On the bright side, beyond pointing and laughing at the heebs alienating their support system, there's little to be done in this thread anyway.

Kek, even a 20 year old girl would struggle to drag shit. Have you ever seen a fully grown woman try to drag something 50-60kg?
Good luck with that.

oy vey

This is why I stipulated in the Antarctic thread #2 OP no christcucks/flat earth BS.
It is a fracture point and needs to be heavily moderated in non related threads.

It's because their sides were holocausted too wasn't it?

What are you fucking on about? What I claimed was true was that there are passages in the book that are derogatory towards jews in as much as they are labeled as the synagogue of satan and mentions that the claimed creator of all things (God) is so pissed that he doesn't mind the destruction of their rathole. That was what I claimed was true, that it states it in the book, and in order to check that you would have to read it for yourself. Look if you're a satanist or a jew yourself I'm pretty sure you can read it without your eyeballs melting, or you suddenly getting converted. Unless you believe that it does have that power because of your own superstition or whatever.
There's certainly a prevalence of jews in the satan worshipping cults, so it could well be true, I certainly felt it was worth checking to see what it did say about them in that book.
Not sure why you're so adamant that every word in there is false.

Kek

Us Slavs are still pagans who dressed our primordial beliefs into new, Christian clothes and we are okay with it.

Who triggered this nigger?

Paganism isn't one religion.

I stated a few of countless real life rituals and customs that are as far removed from Christianity as possible and are still observed even after 2000 years of confusion.

Therefore when i say "Christianity is vestigial to Germans" I mean it.
It can be replaced completely, and, in fact, well vestigial is the best term, really.
That's how it's treated by the masses.

They actually saw their future in the ovens after that? Good.

no they were all warned perhaps the animator also had Odigo archive.is/5kq9e

転生の意味?
ユングの元型?
ジョーダン・ピターソン?
シンクロニシティ?

Wrong.

Christian Identity is as jewish as the KKK. Look at the so called leaders.

How?! The only people I could possibly think of that would be in special trauma are Vietnam war vets, reports, and others who were there for obvious reasons.

All Christians believe that about jews. Christian Identity simply acts as a heresy that breeds mental illness.

that's the tricky thing though, what are you going to replace it with?

They really do believe we're all such stupid cattle that are bound to believe lies like that, don't they?

Such a shame so many believe this bullshit just because it's presented "professionally" on Telavivision

A solar, virile, non-degenerated, polar spirituality for the new age.

ROSES ARE RED

LENA DUNHAM'S A WHALE

ISRAELI TEEN ACCUSED OF 2,000 BOMB THREATS AND BLACKMAIL

If Christianity is so awesome why didn't Jesus give us Halloween, Christmas trees, or Easter egg hunts?

For the longest time, I thought this was taken from a comedy show of some kind. When an user told me this was supposed to be an actual testimony, I didn't believe him.

For the love of God, please tell me the source, I also thought it was some comedy movie with the text written over it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Seel

Well they are both jewish hoaxes that led to mountains of dead goyim. So i sort of see the connection.

This is 100% true. Don't forget the exaggeration, grasping for straws, and projection of insecurities.

I blame /r/ td during the election. It wasn't like this in 2014 and 2013.

Are kikes now going to push the narrative that all 9/11 victims were jews and how they need (((reparations))) for that as well?