Identity Evropa Flyers Drive the Kikes Nuts

In the first weeks of the 2017-18 school year, Identity Evropa has posted fliers on 13 campuses in seven states, according to new data from the ADL.

Check out the comments.
THE GOYIM KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article169037627.html
wral.com/posters-promoting-violence-appear-in-north-carolina-cities/16901498/
ibtimes.co.uk/polish-far-right-groups-extending-influence-across-europe-warns-expert-1547636
archive.is/DVzGE
ibtimes.co.uk/sweden-police-arrest-14-armed-far-right-poles-over-refugee-centre-attack-plot-1542894
archive.is/lNWEK
ibtimes.co.uk/masked-men-beat-immigrants-stockholm-distribute-anti-refugee-pamphlets-1541039
ibtimes.co.uk/who-are-polish-far-right-groups-spreading-racist-violence-across-europe-1548297
archive.is/2rljF
vimeo.com/226536423
2.bp.blogspot.com/-a4dc2-cPjwY/VMkRAnhlk_I/AAAAAAAADP0/fyeeIPOohDM/s1600/Dugin-NBP_bunker-1996.jpg
ibtimes.co.uk/jacek-miedlar-polish-catholic-priest-detained-london-airport-hours-before-anti-islam-rally-1608560
youtu.be/ztQLk7B-bTU
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/06/far-right-military-personnel
counter-currents.com/2017/01/why-i-support-mike-enoch/
theroot.com/marines-give-white-nationalist-g-i-joe-the-boot-1809567268
taskandpurpose.com/marine-white-nationalist-banner-charlottesville/
time.com/4940709/joseph-manning-marines-white-supremacist-confederate-rally/
stickerobot.com/quality/outdoor-stickers/
ibladen.de/12-aufkleber
amren.com/news/2006/04/jews_and_americ/
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20887
iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_77dcea4c-9cad-11e7-a717-b7e6da56ee9c.html
citypages.com/news/identity-evropa-posters-found-at-dinkytown-coffee-shop-photos/434271763
medium.com/@ZarinaZabrisky/how-alt-right-trolled-america-67354108268a
alternativeright.hopenothate.com/
archive.is/NB4zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m8 provide an archive pls, either way good find

That is the best propaganda we can make. They can't speak against it without proving that white racism and genocide is real.

Commie fucks like Dugin created it. So I highly doubt that.

Anons need to stop attaching themselves to pre-made highly funded, endleslly shilled Idenitity groups like this or MGTOW or Alt-Right. The only way to win is to redpill. Larping as an anti-anitfa is only going to create more false flags and FED run groups. Atomizing is better than orginizing. Holla Forums proved this and now you want our memes and our loyalty.
Go fuck yourselves you homosexual Alt-Kike weirdos

Oh cool another base CIA meme!

They can't stop thinking top-down, can they? We're fucking chaos; we don't "plot." That's for kike schemers. We do, and they react, and then we do again, harder.

Also, note the dogwhistle language in the article: "Lynchburg," "Liberty University," "hit," and so on.

It's not really sexy though. It's kind of scary.

Fuck off Satan you purity-spiraling twat. Identity Europa have done more to protect Europe than literally anyone except for maybe Farage.

Into the oven with you.

There it is again

good.

fuck you shill

Support from Europe!

PB active too,
TIPJEJ

newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article169037627.html

Love how IE and PB are pissing everyone including the shills off.
Keep doing it! 4 the lulz

wral.com/posters-promoting-violence-appear-in-north-carolina-cities/16901498/

ofcourse she is. fuck!

I made the same mistake years ago but I investigated and learned the truth. Why don't journalist do the same, lol?

really good

this faggot already lost.
c-ville connected us and made us tronger>>10592666

really good

this faggot already lost.
c-ville connected us and made us tronger

as you can see the kike is triggered by this

They have the right idea. Excellent tactics as you see and confirmed by leftist snowlakes, already working

Oh yeah, really hard. Makes me laugh actually. Really happy about these developments from Unite The Right in America. You have a very positive influence in Europe too, so thank you

Let this be a classic example of the leftist doctrine of 'no bad tactics, only bad targets.' They honestly believe that any course of action is acceptable when used against their opponents. Doxxing? Perfectly ok, as long as the target happens to be right wing/conservative. SWATing? Same thing, despicable when used against muh women and muh trannies, but a-ok when used against muh fascists.

This is also highly Jewish in nature, ie. a Jew can steal from a Gentile and it's not a crime, a Jew can kill a child if it can proven that the child will act against Jews in their life, etc.

So I am making a list which movements fully deserve our support, not in any particular order:

RAM - obviously, fucking heroes lad, if you don't know yet find out
Generation Identitaire - heroes too, Defend Europe lad, shut down med route
ONR - massive fucking force all across Europe
Identity Evropa - thread evident
The Nordic identity movement that is active in Scandinavia

movements I have to yet check out:
Proud Boys - beating antifa which is fucking hilarious, stickman
Spencer - organized UTR, don't know much more beside that

Feel free to add, these are just from the top of my head

Yeah those were Proud Boys.
I love seeing these reactions. It's fucking hilarious.
PB and IE definitely got the right idea, street level

Surprised when they get fucking rekt
PLAY WITH FIRE GET BURNED
nudda shoa

what's that? not familiar

get fucked, fag

How the fuck are you even supposed to pronounce that? "Ev-rope-uh" What the fuck…

Lurk two more years.

Eu-Roh-Pa

That's an entirely different word. Why the fuck is there a "v" in there?

Latin has no J, U or W. You could use Greek, I suppose, but then plebs would be complaining about souvlaki runes. Εὐρώπη

Nice try Satan

Was getting caught part of your plan OP?

ONR
ibtimes.co.uk/polish-far-right-groups-extending-influence-across-europe-warns-expert-1547636
archive.is/DVzGE

ibtimes.co.uk/sweden-police-arrest-14-armed-far-right-poles-over-refugee-centre-attack-plot-1542894
archive.is/lNWEK

ibtimes.co.uk/masked-men-beat-immigrants-stockholm-distribute-anti-refugee-pamphlets-1541039

ibtimes.co.uk/who-are-polish-far-right-groups-spreading-racist-violence-across-europe-1548297
archive.is/2rljF

That's what kikes say when they get assmad at Holla Forums for sticking to our principles and refusing to let them corrupt us. Are you a kike, user?

Can someone please make this a shareable webm
vimeo.com/226536423

I'm sure the kikes are terrified.

didnt Damigo leave IE after acquiring enough shekels and isn't IE now run by a kike?

First the antifa now Identity Europa? Damn it, Eurofags but at least the latter is ok.

Eli Mosley probably isn't a kike, but the fact that they're shilling for AmRen and act as the youth wing of Spencer's NPI is proof that they're kosher.

true good point

This thread is nothing but feds agreeing with each other while pretending to be us.

I bet you can't even name five brands of cereal.

That is a buzzword invented by cointelpro which they use when attempting to infiltrate and subvert online communities.

But perfectly fine when used ironically to describe oneself.

Identity Europa and Generation Identity are not the same thing. Felt I should clarify because people get them confused.

We know.

Yeah some people do. Anyways, they are both doing a good job. If you are Stateside or Socal even it would be criminal not to support ram. The amount of respect I have for those boys can't be measured. They are fighters and thinkers. I relate so much to that
Grow stronger and show the light

Generation Identity doesn't name the jew either, right?

Yeah, kosher nationalism is going to work this time.

Do you even realise you've lost? I swear your attempts at d&c are hilarious. Really hope you don't get paid for it

In terms of creativity/creativeness USA and Europe movments are now side by side. More than that, we learn from eachother. This is incredible.

Pointing out that kosher nationalism will never work isn't d&c, and what would even be the point of dividing people from groups and organizations that are pro-jewish?

Do you feel in control?

ok

Translation: every user watch this;
"I am very desperate because I know I have lost and I can't stop you anymore"
Get fucked boy. Good times ahead

Ever since eclipse we are exponentially winning. Please save rekt shill replies for posterity. Delicious salt

I'm fine with online larping but posting memes in real life scares the normies and could cause actual social instability, possibly even violence.
Just stop.

This.

Your d&c will never work shill. Gavin is a real man who reminds me of myself. You anti-Semitic purity-LARPers have already lost.

Go back to whatever leftypol you crawled from. You are really not on our level. We rekt ctr, hnh, sb, we are running circles around you boy!
Do you know what is reverse psychology? Do you know if I want to, I will make you go insane

Do you understand I can make you lose your mind over a phillipine 2ch clone imageboard?

Ivanka "white" LOL she's a kike dumbass

I don't really think you have the slightest idea who you're up against.

Wasn't there some shit about their new leader being a jew or mischling or something? I don't really keep up with that shit

they like to come here and create poster threads and won't even just say 'hey IE is doing x next week, poster shit too if you want' they pretend it's organic but have specific dates they do it. some people just want to be told what to do I guess.

Yes, and that's exactly what it was: SHIT

that tongue has been up how many niggers assholes?
degenerate coalburning sluts have no place on /pol
report to the oven at once

Dugin posting is still a thing?

He absolutely is. See here:
2.bp.blogspot.com/-a4dc2-cPjwY/VMkRAnhlk_I/AAAAAAAADP0/fyeeIPOohDM/s1600/Dugin-NBP_bunker-1996.jpg

He's an anti-white Nazbol kike that wants the USA turned over to non-whites because of muh oppression, and for Europe to become "Eurasia". Someone else please dump the Dugin memes where he talks about how it's a good thing that whites will be ethnically cleansed soon across the globe.

Embedded is him frothing at the mouth about exterminating Ukrainians.

t. (1)

You anti-white Dugin kike shills are sneaky as fuck. Get the fuck off of our board Alt-Kike faggots. KYS.

looks mega kike to me

Satan you so crazy.

Her skin tone and tits are amazing though.

Well she's not a coal-burner out of lust, but for a paycheck. That, although she's pretty much a glorified prostitute, still makes it mildly better in my mind. She's still trash. Just good looking trash.

Third pic. looks like Commie shit, to be honest. Looks like something Antifa would post on social media to signal what badass rebels they are (although the text would be different). It looks like Antifa attire too.

The guy who shoved 25cm butt plugs up his ass? I heard it still bleeds to this day.

love how she still has those big farmers daughter teeth though

She defo had a nose job. Those before pics are from her awkward teenage years when she's a little chubby so her jawline and chin wouldn't be pronounced from the facial bloat. You think she had her chin and jaw done also? I don't think so. I think she probably is on a strict diet and exercises like a lunatic so she doesn't get those chubby cheeks and double chin. Also, she's an extremely wealthy women, she can afford to sink tons of money into finding the perfect makeup and hair 'look'.

I don't think she looks kikish when she was teen. Maybe a little slavic. You could drive through western PA or OH and find plenty of white girls of full or partial Slavic ancestry that look similar.

God damn it user, stop putting ideas in my head…

THESE DUGINIST FAKE NATIONALISTS ARE THE FIRST TO PAY DURING THE REVOLUTION!

As a slaw. She doesnt look even remotely slavic. You must be retarded as shit for.even shilling that bad.

Not a good argument. Often it takes precisly an outsider to recognize those characteristics, and yes, she DOES have a certain quasi-slavic vibe.

What's that supposed to mean? Duginism is basically russocentric, neo-traditional eurasianism. There's no need for it to fake nationalism.

as usual

Well, I'm glad you shared your thoughts, here at Holla Forums we really care about your opinion. maybe if you cry about it hardrr we won't post it anymore

stronk. Can into Space
ibtimes.co.uk/jacek-miedlar-polish-catholic-priest-detained-london-airport-hours-before-anti-islam-rally-1608560

no one will ever take you seriously, ever
not even your parents

L
youtu.be/ztQLk7B-bTU

Watch everyone this is your brain on communist
You are trying too hard leftie, you can't fucking meme, boy

Just fyi Americans, in light of National Action, media in Europe are freaking out about military and "far right" connection.
This also partains to Identity Evropa of course as Damigo is a marine.
Good signs that they recognise them as a real threat

forgot to link
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/06/far-right-military-personnel

It is really worth the read ;)

Just until we can get what we want. The nit's off to the ovens.

Is the concept of using your enemy too foreign for you?

You know you're right when the Alt-Kike responds with virtue signalling and shit memes.

You faggots steal all our material and I hate you for that the most.

this haha

FUCKING WHITEPILLED BABY

That's actually your brain on autism and GRIDS. It's a comment from an article on Counter-Currents.
counter-currents.com/2017/01/why-i-support-mike-enoch/

do you think you are in control?

your larping shows. You are not from Holla Forums, probably leftist shill, but whatever man, you have fucking lost.
It's cute to see you try to d&c but it's over.
We're past the point of division.

only that isn't a meme, you dumb fucking shill idiot.
It's Legia Warszawa

You are terrible at performing your shill job Are you retarded by any chance, serious question

ADL and SPLC vs the AltRight

Who wins?

Whoever loses, we win.

That's precisely it. We win in any case.
It's amusing that shills don't get that.

CIA THREADS ARE SO FUCKING CRINGE

I guess this is how Jim prevents 8/pol/ from being shut down… buy allowing these recruitment threads to exist. I would say he's responsible for it but the mods don't ban descenting opinions since 2017 (they use to with the alt-kike for "D/C" but don't anymore).

getting desperate are we?

well, that's because they know you are a dumb fucking idiot shill

The cretin in you amazes me.
You can't d&c us because we don't care about labels. What matters is if a movement is helpful to us or not. It is very simple, but you don't understand.

you alt-lalalala d&c is over.

you have to go back

Identity Evropa is co-opted, goyims, I swear! No, stop laughing and no, I am not salty!

Listen here shillbitch:
I don't care about your alt-fairytale shilling.
Your ranting on Spencer, Anglin, Trs, Proud Boys, whoever - as long as they are helpful to us, that's alright with me.
You can cry about it harder but that's basically all you'll do

I can't wait for James Fields to get off. The kike butthurt will be historic.

This. When he gets off we will completely annihilate the msm and the sjw.
Have a couple accounts on main news sites, providing comments are possible

they already get heavily censored, goy

This won't lead up to another Charlottesville goyim. This movement is totally legit!

Charlottesville was the best thing that could have happened. It united and brought together many groups who never worked together before. It also sent shockwaves around the world, brought Europeans closer together, exposed the lying MSM and increased support for US brothers in arms.

You do shit shillwork, you should just apply for a job a starbucks or Open Society Foundations protest department.
15$/H

PRAISE KEK
FUEL MY SICK NEEDS

m8

You will never fit in nigger. Kill yourself.

Sounds like alot of coordi nation, miles, people and support.
Absolutely massive.

You realise Emma Watson is Turkish?

I like where this is going

Just made this

It is beautiful

After School Hitler Clubs when?

Get off my board, shills. We can spot you a mile away.

We should design more like this.

Obviously it is great propaganda and it is working, let's try to get into production mode like we did in the elections

"Marines Give White Nationalist G.I. Joe the Boot"

Imagine fighting for your country in Iraq and Afghanistan, facing enemies across the world, being wounded in action, yet still believing that black people are the real threat to America and that it is your duty to do something about it.

Marine Staff Sgt. Joseph Manning will be kicked out of the Marine Corps for taking part in a Confederate rally where he brandished guns and hung the flag to the place where his true allegiance lies: white supremacy.

theroot.com/marines-give-white-nationalist-g-i-joe-the-boot-1809567268

(read this article Burgers)

They are attacking a marine vet saying 15 years of service to his country means nothing because he believes what we believe

What I find saddest is this guy basically was willing to risk his life for America and this is how you repay him?

By publicly shaming him because he was excercising his right to free speech, the very thing he supposedly fought for overseas

It's disgusting. This is why everyone hates leftists and sjw. Respect for troops, when the day comes the true ones are patriots

comments

Well, least we can say, looks like Identity Evropa is known among marines

Manning joined the Marine Corps in 2002 and has been decorated with a Purple Heart, Combat Action Ribbon, Iraq Campaign Medal and Afghanistan Campaign Medal, according to the Marines Corps Times.

Take from this what you want or buy the shill narrative. That's up to you.

This is great work. You should make more.

The fuck is that souce user.
Its Pretty much a site run by black people calling every white person a racist and accusing us of doing what theyre doing.

you're right, should have provided it.
it is from time magazine.

here is a more comprehensive article from the military

taskandpurpose.com/marine-white-nationalist-banner-charlottesville/

second picture is why he was fired from military after 15 years of service

time.com/4940709/joseph-manning-marines-white-supremacist-confederate-rally/

Don't forget Antipodean Resistance down in Australia. Not even a year old but they've already made international news from pissing off the Chinese.

will do.
Let me abos go loose

When kikes like this get triggered you are on the right path

I will post some GI and other posters I saved, perhaps it inspires some OC for the US audience.
Besides images, memes and internet presence, two other important steps to get most exposure to our idea is banners and masses of cheap easily reproduced A4 posters. These you post on locations where there is massive foot traffic.
Better than this: stickers which are also cheap and easy to order

You can use one design for all the three media.
In US, I can see groups are already using it which is great to see.
This is where user comes in, there are alot of extremely talented people among us who produce amazing OC, which can then be used by any group that chooses to spread it in the physical world.

I hope GI can spread to America. We have Identity Europa, which isn't the same and probably FBI run (Damigo runs it). GI and IE get confused a lot.

Checked quads

arent those guys run by a jew?

no, not really.
that is just your shill tactic which you try to discredit groups.
protip: not working

nailed it

Probably not. He has a jewish surname and a background check website listed his household as jewish, but it seems like it was all a misunderstanding.

Thank you for confirming Identity Evropa as legitimate.

You should probably read the website Identity Evropa is promoting before you post hateful images against those "h'White men of the West".

Anyone who promotes AmRen/Taylor or is associated with them in anyway is suspect. And that's not to mention the fact that IE (then the National Youth Front) was founded by Angelo John Gage, who made videos about how only "weak White men" name the jew.

what does the website you suggest I should read have to do with the content of flyers Identity Evropa has distributed on universities?

#SAFE BORDERS - SAFE FUTURE
#REMIGRATION

AmRen is the website on their flyers.

no im european and in my country the subfranchise of this group isnt doing shit except showing up on rallies for one mainstream center-right party.

I checked the site out. What is wrong with it?
What am I missing?

Identity Evropa
has subfranchizes?
Really? Which country?
I was under the impression it was started recently, 2016.
By Damigo in USA

Offer conclusive evidence and if they back your claims I will gladly consider them. If all you have is unsubstantiated insinuations, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Jared Taylor is a philosemite who claims jews aren't the enemy and instead are "h'White men of the West". His "gentile" wife also had behind the scenes contact with the ADL's director of fact-finding Irwin Suall.

It was started by Angelo John Gage in 2014, then handed over to Damigo in 2015, around the same time they were forced to change their name.

The first one really does come off as if hes a fed trying to blend in. The third one makes me think you are from TRS, because nobody should be using the term purity spiraling, ever, under any circumstances except to beat TRS over the head with. Ones like #5 and 10 are just Holla Forumsacks because we had a thread about this, and the guy is ambiguously Jewish, as in, likely but not solidly proven. 7 Is a Holla Forumsack, thats the proper response, but probably exaggerates the number of feds a bit. 4 and 8 is a Holla Forumsack, he just has a low tolerance for allowing support of kikes in an organization, and AmRen cucks on Jews. 11 is also almost certainly a Holla Forumsack, a more "level headed" and objectivity based one. Over all, the only one that reeks it he top one.
Is IE a controlled op kosher group? Im unsure. I liked Damigo, until I saw how close he was to Spencer. The moment that gets brought up, suddenly he drops out and is replaced. The new guy may be Jewish. There may be some things hidden behind the scenes. It may be a honeypot. Things are uncertain, which is a double edged sword. Id like to see them distance themselves from Spencer and civic cuckoldry, based kikes and faggotry etc.. but then again, I really like that poster in the OP, and they obviously are doing good things. Posters are good, and they have good posters. I personally propose we dont attack IE, but pressure them in a friendly, not hostile way - to become more hardline in their rhetoric, call out the Jew, condemn faggotry - which is a contributing factor to white genocide and unhealthy families etc… If I had advice for the new guy, Id tell him to do his own thing and make sure everyone knows IE is not the same thing as Spencers Alt Right.

central european countries mostly, from belgium to austria and some balkan countries.
but theyre more "just for show" to put it nicely

No evidence whatsoever. Into the trash it goes.
As long as they work in line with our interests, I don't have an issue.

I recommend changing your technique because calling every movement jewish or co-opted is getting really tired. I spot you from a mile away.
Change it up Moishe, it don't work no more

As for Identity Evropa recruiting military and youth:
Great! We will need both. Also do more stickers They are almost as cheap but are much harder to remove

stickerobot.com/quality/outdoor-stickers/

You don't say! What is the name of the subfranchize? I'm familiar with the region

Forgot to add link of IB stickers for reference

ibladen.de/12-aufkleber

No evidence of what? That AmRen is openly philosemitic?

amren.com/news/2006/04/jews_and_americ/

Ok I'll bite.
How does this prove IE is to be shunned?

its identity evropa dumbass. they use the same logos and everything. the reason you havent heard much about them is because they dont do shit.

They are not present in Europe.

Same warmed over shit by White Nationalists. Same Jewish run "White" organizations.

Obviously your whining solves nothing.
We need to be present both online as in physical world, streets, universities and such. This is where these groups come in.

Present what? Anything made by White Nationalists is cancer. No matter what you do, if it has White Nationalism attached it will not work, ever.

Flyers of "We're White,please don't hurt us" is as lame as the "Nigger" flyers.

Full history between NK and Israel

Very bad goys

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20887

Over the years, North Korea has supplied various weapons, missile technologies, and NBC - Mass-Destruction – technologies, to several of Israel'senemies, including Iran, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq under Saddam Hussein, Hezbollah and Hamas. For example, Libya had the same designs as North Korea for a 500-kilogram nuclear warhead missile, before Qaddafi shut down the program.

Because of the Syrian Civil War, the Assad regime has lost a good deal of equipment. The North Koreans have replenished them with T-55 tanks (North Korean variants), trucks, RPGs and shoulder-fired missiles. According to North Korean expert, Bruce Bechtol, “if you look at the Syrian army, it is much like the North Korean one, based on legacy Soviet systems from the 1950s and 1960s.”

Syrian-North Korean nuclear cooperation can be clearly seen. On September 6, 2007, when the IAF attacked a target in the Deir ez-Zor region of Syria, it was reported that at least 10 North Koreans, who “had been helping with the construction of a nuclear reactor’’ were killed during the airstrike. The Syrian nuclear facilit, was nearly identical to that of North Korea’s Yongbyon installation. According to reports, the facility was built by North Koreans and financed by Iran.

North Korea has forged a relationship with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) since 1983. North Korea sends weapons to Hezbollah via the IRGC trafficking network, or transfers them through Syria, or they are shipped directly from North Korea to Hezbollah in Lebanon, paid for by Iran.

Since 2003, North Korean engineers have built underground facilities for Hezbollah, directly into rock, some of which the IDF struggled to target, in the Second Lebanon War in 2006. Hezbollah has an entire underground “city” of command and control bunkers and tunnels in southern Lebanon, all built with the aid of the Iranians, who paid the Korean Mining Development Company to do it. North Korean technicians moved into Lebanon’s Bekaa Valley,pretending to be Chinese domestic workers.

After the 2006 war, 100 Hezbollah fighters traveled to North Korea for a year of training in guerrilla warfare tactics, under a body known at the time as the Reconnaissance Bureau. North Korean advisers have also trained Hezbollah fighters in Iran.

North Korea has thousands of 107mm and 122mm rockets sitting around in warehouses, plus rocket-propelled grenades and SKS semiautomatic rifles.Looking for cash, the North Korean regime has sold many of these arms to Hezbollah.

Hamas, like Hezbollah, has close links with North Korea, which is happy to support groups that are opposed to Western interests in the Middle East. The relationship between Hamas and North Korea first became public in 2009 when 35 tons of arms, including surface-to-surface rockets and rocket-propelled grenades, were seized after a cargo plane carrying the equipment was forced to make an emergency landing at Bangkok airport. Investigators later confirmed that the arms had been destined for Iran, who planned to transfer them to Hezbollah in Lebanon, and Hamas in Gaza. In 2014, North Korea and Hamas struck a deal for the sale of 102mm and 107mm multiple rocket launchers. Hamas installed some of these systems on pickup trucks.

North Korea regularly condemns Israeli defensive actions against Hamas, such as during the 2008-2009 and 2014 Israel-Gaza conflicts, and the 2010 Gaza flotilla raid as “crimes against humanity,’’ as well as a threat to the Middle East Peace Process.

there are people LARPing as IE in schengen area countries. look up on facebook or anywhere else

I will tell you what you CAN do about it:
Whine harder

Even if that's true-it isn't
as you haven't presented any proof
It has no relevance with USA

Really low energy shilling here.
Shareblue are fucki g idiots

type IE "given schengen area contry" into google and there you have it
US politics are irrelevant in europe tho

You present no case, into the thrash you go. Every movement you shill against is a sign for me to support stronger

iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_77dcea4c-9cad-11e7-a717-b7e6da56ee9c.html

TIP JEJ

fashy goys
I like!

citypages.com/news/identity-evropa-posters-found-at-dinkytown-coffee-shop-photos/434271763

medium.com/@ZarinaZabrisky/how-alt-right-trolled-america-67354108268a

this is fucking gold

That's bad news. Besides, aren't IE kikes?

it's bad news for you.
stupid fucking idiot shill kike

The spartan helmet has been used by an Anti-racist skinhead group.

Not Spartan. That'll be a nod to Trojan Records, which published a lot of Ska and Reggae in ye olde dayes.

Wow these alt-right guys are ridiculous! They are all jews!

Please disavow them, fellow real nazis and devout christians and based trump supporters!!

The true future of our people is in posting frogs online and saying gas the kikes! heil victory, comrades!

Every pro-white group is jewish! Stay away! yuck!

Indeed this is a well know fact, a truth banned from here for the past 2 years
TBH, that's sentence makes little sense because the same jews pushing for the aut-kike are the same kikes shilling for Trump and his ZOG administration still to this day.
I admit your observation here is correct, the entire frog, Hail neocon Trump thing was a jewish in-joke the goy didn't get
Not true, but the orgs you kikes are pushing here endlessly are indeed jewish

After charlottesville its under new kike controlled ownership. Can't have a non controlled op recruiting at universities, now can we..

checked.

Watch them come out like clockwork. They are paid to discredit ANY pro-white movement:

(reported)

alternativeright.hopenothate.com/
your friends at hope not hate say otherwise.

it is very simple:
if you see shills attacking a movement, then it's legit
if they are not attacking it, it's a honeypot

with the amount of shills attacking Identity Evropa,
it is clear it is a good movement which they are afraid of

Words are just tools to them, a means to an end. If they thought it would be effective, they would claim that every pro-white group was controlled by the Chinese. Or the Saudis. It doesn't matter.

Hypothetically if you had to choose between killing jews or allowing white genocide to happen what would you choose?

We are under very heavy attack. Now is not the time to be offensive. We have one foot on the ground. Instead of swinging at the enemy now lets re balance ourselves first. If we miss that swing we are on the floor and dead. Its much safer this way.

Lets say this movement gains power. The core belief is that white people deserve there own homeland. That means that any cuck shit regarding race will not be tolerated by the followers. That means no le immigrants can stay or anything of the sort. The downside is that we may still be slaves to jews for a short period of time. But I highly doubt that will last very long with a majority white population racially aware and people like us whispering in their ears about the jews leading their race like cattle.

well said

That's like asking someone if they'd rather be cancer free or live a long, healthy life.

Or, you can just convince yourself that any legitimate criticism of a movement that tolerates jews and gays is really just "shilling".

really makes you think about how serious they're

Looks like Monday's hasbara jew patrol have checked in for today's shift

anti shareblue.com bump

What is propaganda

Ho'd you do that effect on the pic?

Again with this fucking van.
You are fucking boring man. I destroyed every aspect of your shill on every level and every fault line. The only thing you can try.right now is use the common denominator "Generation" but that is basically it and was dealt with earlier. I raped you so hard that not only you personally but david brock and his handlers from russia to mexico are bleeding internally. You lost control not that you had any to begin with
Now.fuck.off.

This guys knows what's up

Big up to US

Have this, good man.

The SHARPS are a literal pack of bumdrilling faggots.

American Racists Work to Spread ‘Identitarian’ Ideology

Several small American hate groups are stepping up efforts to spread local variants of “identitarianism,” a movement born in France in recent years that preaches opposition to multiculturalism, often taking shape in the form of anti-Muslim xenophobia.

While Identitarian groups on both sides of the Atlantic claim their opposition to multiculturalism isn’t racist, their direct action tactics and end goals indicate otherwise. Put simply, identitarians want regions and nations that are different from one another — but at the same time culturally and ethnically homogenous within their borders.

archive.is/NB4zM

Sharps are just antifa under a different name. Just call them antifa, or communists even. Its like calling a Jew a Jew.

BASED!

R.A.R.E.

You aren't an ancient Roman. So spell it properly. Europa. Don't be a LARPing clown.

Trigger-a-Shill bump

I LIKE this language

Unrealistic. Every movement eventually has to take the streets and have IRL presence. Where do you actually think only shitposting will take us? What is the next step? You think that our popularity is going to exponentially increase until absolutely everyone will be a nationalist? Sorry to break it to you, but that won't happen. The next step is taking our ideas to the streets. It won't be necessarily easy and it won't be as fun as shitposting, but that's how it goes.

That being said, it's reasonable to talk about how our ideas are presented IRL and who we want to represent them. But that's something that's being talked about atm.

Please do not follow this organization.
This message is brought to you by
correct the record

ghoul dated a tranny?

Obviously to tell anyone to support ANYTHING would be stupid. But the amount of shill this thread got tells you someone is very afraid

I will tell.you what shareblue/jidf
Is afraid of.
These guys are.reaching.out to kids on college

It is really.not.as.much of.a question if.we support them, it is much more.that of a smear propaganda campaign. They would have you believe we are few. But we.are.many

The word you are looking for is 'affected', not 'effected'. Otherwise, looks good.

>vimeo.com/226536423

Asked and answered.

Why is it the same symbol as Overwatch?

I've seen alexjonesexposed and it was not legit. Clealy jewish.

RAM sure are being shilled hard for a group nobody here is a part of and that does everything Holla Forums doesn't like about groups.

consider suicide.

Next time we'll quite friends episodes so you and your nosey friends can get the humor.

Milo is legit follow Milo instead of this asshole group.

MILO
IS
A
HOMOSEXUAL

SUPPORT
OUR
BASED
LGBT
MEMBERS

90% of the people in this thread belong in a gas chamber.

Where is the catch, last thing i remember about identity evropa is that kike (((ELI MOSLEY))) took over.
And (((ELI))) is a proven kike.

dunno if it makes any difference to you, but that's not a star of david.

So we have roughly 11 months left until we're full blown fighting in the street. Are you prepared?

DA GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN MOISHE, I SAID: SGUT IT DOWN!

you're a good boy

That webm is seriously the best propaganda for white identity I have ever seen.

Fukkin' saved

sage

= Kike Nationalists

yeah it's a Crowley Druid symbol, since he took over the scene and the AltRight Identitarians are all homosexual occultists brainwashed by Jews.

This board is fucked.

Fuck every single one of you frogposting faggots. Kill yourselves.

I like how this is considered unreasonable to them.

retards

< Kikes! They are all kikes, you filthy goyims!
They are salty even in this thread.

Mostly shills.

Is that loss

shareblue asshurt, as observed here, is beyond measurable levels

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Me and my crew of 1488ers have been naming the jew and pizzagate related stuff around the U of I's campus. The Daily Idiot (iowan) reported on it.

Dunno who this was or why they would link to faggot TRS unless they're playing for a foot-in-the-door approach.

have been slowly working on building up a larger cell for this sort of thing, if any of you Holla Forumsacks are in the U of I area, I could put something in a library book for you to find.

be warned though you cianiggers if we come to a meetup or a coordination and i find out you're a spook i have weapons untraceable to me to use on you and your faggot brony cocksmokers.

overwatch came after the invention of the symbol you massive faggot

That "symbol" was used by the Spartans.

On another note, we should meme this that overwatch is muh ebil white supremacist game

want to know how I know you're projecting?

bump.
Does anyone stateside have updates on the OP

Are y'all sure about that?

I found another photo. Definitely not a thelema.