nice

I don't have a webm for this.

Post the newest one

speaking of rabbits

ok

We need more Elder Scrolls

Pretty shit tbqh famalamdingdong.

You might be Mike Brown if…

If you like that please favorite, like, comment, and subcribe. Please don't forget to donate to my patrion and send gifts to my PO box. Don't forget about my sub-reddit and facebook as my agent's do go through and relay anything of importance back to me.

Do you have that animation with the fish, that had to be taken down because they weren't allowed to use the song or whatever?

I assume this is what you're talking about.

Thanks.

I need the source of that song for the coming comfy season.

Did you not read the filename? Are you retarded?

This is what I found But you can also look up another guy called Artzie Music which does the something similar to this

The few times I tried following the filename, it didn't do shit, and unlike still images there's hardly any resources beyond other anons for finding a song.
Also doesn't help that one of those alternatives, metadata, tends to get replaced with "yer a faggot," such as in webm related.

I just put in "supersex420 booty bounce" and it worked fine, the problem must either be on your end or cause and effect have lost all meaning.

:^)

To be fair, I didn't try filename searching since I figured I'd have to sit through eons of nigger music to get to the original webm's track.

It is better to always hope to be pleasantly surprised, for the alternative can then only be reaffirmation of values.

I like the song

one of my favorites

Whittling is a very fun hobby and I invite you to try it.

at 5:11

Is this a reference to a movie or something? What's the source?

Get the fuck out. >>>/cuckchan/ I know for a fact that pebbit and cuckchan tried turning MM into a sanitized meme.

That's the joke, the fuck. We all know MM is a straight up nigger killer and he will never change but fuck get the context man.

Are you retarded?

did you ever peel something, did you ever so much as hold a knife in your hand?

You replied to it as well

fug

nice webm, shit game.

What's he freaking out about? It's unmanned isn't it?

this companies name

holy shit i remember this from newgrounds

Do you seriously want to keep on going? I don't want this thread to be pure otomads

can you post the dekomori des one? I think I lost mine somehow. But sure we can stop.

Don't have that one on me man sorry

damn

MADs are love
the last 2-3 months feel like they've been pretty shit though, I've gone through at least 4k videos and I haven't found any MADs above an 8/10 or so

No source.

It's from the new dofus movie, you should go to Holla Forums more

Dofus Livre1 : Julith

must be up on Kisscartoon

Are cars really that shit in Russia that they just fall apart like that?

well, its more complex Sergei

You see, the russians did some weird experiments back during URSS era for "alternative" weapons

Sentient tires were a mistake

Does anyone have the source of that scream? Or just more sweet sweet Senran Kagura webms?

But straight up dog time here anons, what is the source of that scream? It's been bugging me for a month now.

Just look up Loud nigra and you will find it sooner or later

Alright then.

Tires-002.webm
do you really have over 100 webms of tires falling off?
Are they all fucking russian? I mean, some of the cars looked like getting hit by a speeding tire actually improved their condition but holy shit surely the russians learnt their lesson about making shitty vehicles when half of their tanks broke down before they got to the front lines in the second world war.

I only have those two, those are the names the original user who posted them. Presumably he does.

Anyone know the music source? It sounds like something out of Okage but I couldn't find it in the ost.

I have that same blender

I need to get a blender. Want to try the diet my boss is on.

sauce on game?

It doesn't get much more autistic than this.

I like that webm a lot. It reminds me of the old Silent Hill games, and is really visceral and raw looking.

Tell me this is fake.
Please.

nope

Well All that's needed to be done is to get that on an RC car and then you've got something

can anybody tell me the source?

That's great.

vimeo.com/113171079

Couldn't sit through it.
No more, please.

A highly inefficient weapon?

Yeah, though I do wonder if there are specific laws banning guns on RC cars

THE BEST KIND OF WEAPON

Did you at least get to the blueberry part?

I haven't felt part of me die for a while.

You degenerate motherfucker, it was at the end of the video.
Sitting through him reading the comments was like having a rusty nail dragged around my exposed brain.
I'd sooner have an injection of superaids delivered by king kong than watching this again.
Fucking 0 blueberry out of 5.

That doesn't seem physically possible.

It is though. I tried it once.

Anyone have an archive of the thread? The one time I miss a good thread on Holla Forums.

are you talking about the last webm thread?

what a bunch of unfun pussies.

Akiba's Strip.

Jesus christ user. You clearly haven't been on the internet long enough.

Song name?

song name?

It's weird seeing mainstream media tell people about the dangers of data mining.

The shows called "The checkout", it's basically about informing people about their consumer rights, exposing rip off products, exposing marketing schemes, and other fuckery companies try to pull to get people to buy shit.

It's a pretty bassed show to be honest.

my nigga

Every time I see some old guy say something that was really common on old Holla Forums I assume they're one of the orginalfags that moved on with their lives but stayed a Holla Forumstard on the inside.

Is this the 2ch equivalent of lolicatgirls?

Russia.

archive.is/Z4x2f

Pretty interesting article of just how invasive data mining can be.

Man, why did they have to cancel that?

Yahel - IM Legend

Vaporbeat?

Eurowave?

I need more, give me more famalamborghini

it is ye twat
highly innefective and would probably ruin your gun but it is

noice

niiice

Yes.

Don't even know what show this is but I can already tell that this is best girl.

I'm sorry I tried to upload all of my smug, condescending anime girls pictures at once but they wouldn't fit do please make do with this

desert punk fuck yea

The manga is better.

Maddox is a cuck.

She is best girl user and if you want to know the show it is called A Certain Scientific Railgun

Could someone webm this to fit the damn 8 mb limit here? My webm fu is not that good.

it's a good document but also has & Knuckles

What the fuck is wrong with these faggots? Can't even call them low test, these niggers don't have any balls to begin with.

Was it? That would make it even worse.

IIRC it was carrying a facebook sattelite.
I'm glad it blew up.

That is the worst fucking argument for immigration I have ever heard.

Roar in hell, you fucking queer. Webm is a proprietary ✡google✡ property. Goddamn idiot.

I don't have a smug enough expression for the joy that gives me

what game is that

dragons dogma… I think…

and nothing of value was lost

My only consolation is that every single last one of these traitors will either be killed or deported themselves.

BERSERKER!

Yes.

That guy is retarded.

GET HYPED

Yeah that's real good, especially when their kids don't fucking understand it and can't get help FROM their parents. No, somehow it will still be the parent's fault if the kid flunks a class because of the fucking ass backwards math they're forced to learn.

what in christ's name is this fuckery
is america insistent on raising retards on purpose now

Because IQ is white privilege, and if everybody is retarded, then nobody is.

I remember these, was really surprised to hear they funded a step 6 this year.

Reminds me of a time when moonman wasn't necessary.

I hate this self-important faggot, he always fills his videos with 10 minutes of chuckling to himself or saying "oh man you guys are not gonna BELIEVE what this video is about".

Doing math in this abstract manor & the "normal" way will help them when doing math beyond beyond high school algebra, you retards.

Things like Calculus, logic math, and everything that comes after benefits from not just doing it the simple way.

Maddox has fallen so far.

are you fucking kidding me
you're dealing with children, not with chinese drones
they're going to be sitting in high school counting their fucking fingers and cry that they can't get past 10

Logic would be to sensibly break down a hard equation into a series of smaller, easier to solve equations.
Using varied groups of shapes, checkmarks, and symbols to represent numbers based on their place (ones/tens/hundreds) does not accomplish this goal, or even make it faster to solve an equation. It's a complete about-face as far as methodology goes.

blyat

best precure

So fucking catchy

I don't want ice that had some old jap's hands all over

Shun knives are pretty shit for what. chefknivestogo is where it's at

I've gotta call this one out as a major issue here. "Manor"? Alternative spelling too?

Beyond that; whatever works for you will be suitable for you. Mathematics is just a human interpretation, of course. Though, that being said, I've always been under the impression that math moved away from the Roman numeric system and toward the Arabic system because of the increased level of complexity and ability to understand more while incorporating Greek systems to maintain some semblance of what we understand.

In other words… Isn't this shit a step backwards? Assuming this isn't bait, in which case, 2/10.

It isn't WEBM, but have this.

why is he peeing? Was he drunk or something?

I want to dick the girl
And the teacher too, but the girl more

Here's an idea:
JUST START WITH NORMAL MATH AND DON'T BOTHER WITH COMMON CORE
LIKE WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING SINCE THE FOUNDING OF THE FUCKING PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM

How is doodling shit to count out more abstract than working with numbers?

At least try to have it in either WEBM or MP4.

sorry, didn't have it in my collection
thanks m8

I want to say im surprised, but this is france. Good riddance their population is being replaced by africa.

song name please

How can you not find it. The information to find it is right in front of you.

So I finished that movie, jesus was it bad. Turns out white woman main villain is the nigger kids mom, his dad is some muslim mohammad looking type who got with the white villainness and she wants to revive him. The only white people you really see other than that are prick guards who bully some blue dude, the white elf girl gets with the other muslim dude and fin. That one battle is the only decent part of the film. The rest is pretty shit. Even the main villainness has nothing happen to her after attacking the muslim king, stealing an artifact, sucking a thousand souls into said artifact to resurrect mohammad and then deciding maybe thats a bad idea and stopping.

Christ, even suicide squad was better than that shit.

Villains are usually the better characters anyways.

Why didn't he stop the beam with his nunchuk things

Needs sound.

What video game is this?

This person is clearly not a trap, and just a freak on hormones.

He might actually be terrified; he's emptying his bladder (maybe his bowels too).