Trump’s Lawyers Concluded Kushner Should Step Down

Some Of Trump’s Lawyers Concluded Kushner Should Step Down
archive.is/yzb5V

shoo shoo filthy jew, we can't maga with you

What did Trump say to them?

Is Kushner /ourjew/?
Sage for shitposting.

KIKNER BTFO

Though, thinking about this strategically, this is a major blow to the kikes since they use kikner and jewvanka to try to control Trump.

I hope they don't get desperate enough to have him killed.

Kushnet has a such a souless, beady eyed jew stare. its like he has no soul. not the face of a man you would trust.
Ivanka got majorly koolaided

I'll wait until something actually happens before I start celebrating

You know what to do, user.

The Russian narrative is bullshit, and it's still bullshit when it's used to slander Kushner.

Kushner should step off a cliff.

This. I want to hear about Trump firing kushner, not about his lawyers telling him he should fire him.

Chabad won't be happy with Trump. Kushner went to the Rebbe Schneerson's grave to pray for victory.

Chabad thinks this Rebbe is the fuckibg Messiah. They worship him.

This is the one thing Trump will never back down on and that's keeping his court jew.

Aren't their finances intertwined? Isn't that how the kikes have always done it? They give the goyim cash in exchange for their daughters. That's the way the kike has infiltrated our society and climbed the social ladder. Your daughter for my shekels goyim *rubs hands*

I don't think he'll give the boot to his daughter's husband.

This can go the other way around as well.

Im currently reading Age of Innocence

Kushner should step down.

But not over MUH RUSIA bullshit. That just feeds this made up story and will cause it to get reignited. It would also give the left another scalp for their trophy case.

As much as I dislike Kushner, I have to give this pause; it'd just add fuel to the dying Russia narrative

I'm sure the light obfuscating her face is just a coincidence. Her hips look weird and her tits are lopsided.
Nice try Shlomo but you need to find sluts with more Slavic admixture

fpbp

Who cares, as long as he's gone. That's good, even if it's because of muh Russia.

bit late, dont you think? This kike and his libshit wife already got rid of Bannon, Gorka, Spicy and anyone else that supported the nationalist ideals, not to mention the foreign policy stupidity with the syria strike proposed by Jewshner and Kikevanka. Let them stay for all i care, accelerationism.

What's his name?

I agree. If the MSM starts pushing the idea of a connection between Trump and Russia we're finished !

Kek. Underrated

Damn you're right. If this continues they might even call him Nazi, or worse, compare him to Hitler. They really got us now.

My name is Kushner, moron.

Thank god, fuck that sneaky jew rat

I think it's about time you shushner.

Chabad is in with Breitbart too, I'm guessing. I suspect the whole Bannon vs Kushner show was just that, in fact. Right wing kikes are all very likely to be Chabad affiliates. The kike civil war between the Chabadites and the Liberal-Commiekikes has been hotting up of late, and I can't help but think that any move against Kushner is part of the war on Netanyahu in Israel.

filthy kike

do you own your free will?

He shouldn't have been let in the first place.

Good news, I don't know if it will mean anything though. Trump softened up once elected, and hasn't hardened since. The foreign policy is 95% fucked and not nearly enough non-whites are being removed for his election to be a big deal in terms of government policy.

Look at Trump's face in that picture, he looks dead inside.

I think he's being mind controlled tbh

Why go to all that trouble when they can just threaten his life and that of his family? Rhetorical question of course. revolution is the only solution

you know what, I dont want him to step down, because in 8 years when hes still there, we get to blame kikes for anything we didnt like, and anything leftists didnt like either. Whos responsible for absolutely everything bad Trump did, as viewed by the left or right? Kikes. Kushner, with Bibi sleeping in his bed.

If they do that we should specifically, valiantly and vociferously defend Kushie's Russian connections ad nauseam.

Kikes never give up the levers of power voluntarily. EVER!

Fake and gay

If they had that level of power they wouldn't need to do any of the things we see. They could create a Saint Elmo's Fire situation and I'm not talking about the brat pack.

Serves him right for dealing with Soros.

Just admit it, the jewess is hot as fuck. Just dont breed with it.

The technology is likely far from mature, but you can bet it exists to some extent. Perhaps as crude as simple mood alteration, or the induction of confusion. Drug-like effects. Who remembers a while back the spat of news corespondents and public figures sudenely talking nonsensical gibberish?

all jews speak nonsensical gibberish

all jews speak nonsensical gibberish>>10602788

Ivanka will still be his daughter. Kushner "stepping down" changes nothing.