Does blowing things out of proportion work?

Every time there's a manufactured outrage, they pick the lamest, weakest example of what they want to push.

Consider Mike Brown - they needed a martyr, and they take the most thuggish nigger commiting a crime, resisting arrest and getting rightly shot. They could have taken any example where this wasn't so obvious. They do this over and over, every time.

Are they just lazy? This sounds implausible. Does it work? It looks like it always backfires. Is it just because kikes wants us to have good material for race baiting to divert attention from the JQ? (I'm not trying to push this one explanation, I really don't know).

Also, doesn't this really undermine the trust in media? "game streamer says nigger" is not the headline or reporting a respectable person would want in a newspaper.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyOcPU-o8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To their loyal fanbase, yes. There's a reason the term "outrage machine" exists. Write about something, fill that article with emotional overreaction, and your viewerbase will express the same reaction conveyed in your work.

But it's not just headlines, entire campaigns are fought around ovary action.

Big lies always work.

Well, that's true.

Isn't the outrage basically fuel for the guy and his base?

A common understanding is that they are trying to manufacture a civil war. In the US between whites and blacks/hispanics, in Europe between whites and muslims.

To be honest I don't really understand the practicality of having a civil war in the USA, though it looks damn likely that there will be one. It makes far more sense in Europe where outrage against muslims can be used to fight wars in the middle east and secure 'Greater Israel'.

If they really choose who they do because of desperation or agreement then they are beyond idiotic and I imagine we'll have no problem retaking the West once it all hits the fan.

Pewdz is /ourguy/ and nobody can deny it

The left has gotten complacent due to being the dominant ideology for decades. They no longer feel like they NEED to find real stories, or sympathetic victims, because they can pick literally any example they want and their (massive) following of leftists and normalfags will eat it up without ever digging into the facts, and when those facts are exposed to them will simply pretend they didn't hear it or call it racist/bigoted/privileged/nazi because the MSM didn't say it's true.

You know what's funny? I honestly forgot all about that march until you posted a picture of it just now. Completely slipped my mind that the Women's March…mess even occurred several months back.

I do that all the time now too, call people and thinks that upset me nigger without thinking about it.

The jew wants him out the picture so they jump at anything to make him look bad. They know how much of an influence he is.

That's the most chinese SSD I've ever seen.

They take what they can get but all it does is redpill people more and more so they vote in people like Trump just like the Zimmerman case. God I miss the Z Trials. Holla Forums will never be that good again.

I don't understand, anyone that has ever played vidya online will have heard that a million times. This isn't gonna cost him subs, if anything it'll get him more.

Ever since he said nigger, his sub count has gone up by like hundreds of thousands. Seems it had the opposite effect intended by the kikes who are still butthurt about him. From his most recent, he seems to be learning and intelligent by holding his ground. Nobody apologise, never cuck or PRcuck. It never ever works, instead you should doubledown but only if you aren't apart of the establishment, which natsocs aren't so nigger away.

On that note.

Only loyal viewership, and if there is too much at a time it simply loses it's ability to influence you. By that point anything that could be used as an alternative will need to be suppressed or else the narrative you cooked up is destroyed.

Trump: Double down
Hillary: PRcuck
One of them won. Against all odds.
This should be enough of an argument against PRcuckery.

It's like being edgy but not over doing it.
People are more outraged at the press who's manufacturing outrage, than they are over the word.

I have a feeling he'll cuck out eventually. He cucked out recently with the whole charlottesville protest when he said he didn't want to be associated with right-wing movements.

That dude was being a nigger. PewDiePie did nothing wrong.

Trump should have doubled down with the dreamers by having the amnesty supporters arrested.

His base would eat that up, bones and everything because they would have finally seen the flip flopping back stabbers taken care of.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

He's not /our/ anything, faggot.

Right wing or alt-kike?

Theyre trying to prevent a civil war, thats why they shut down SF etc. A civil war is the only way we can stop white genocide, and we would prevent our countries from turning into Zimbabwe. Kikes want us to mix with muslims and niggers etc, they dont want us to have a war.

the video I'm referring to is here

See for yourself.

I'm not seeing it.

He was obviously blackmailed with having his channel taken down. This latest slipup is even more proof, and his YLYL videos were using webms from cuckchan, whatever board has sound there.

Yes but also remember Trump is anti-establishment drain the swamp man and Hillary is living embodiment of the establishment. The voters hate the establishment, look at congress's approval rating. Look how during the election Trump was the only one who ran on anti-establishment others are all pro-establishment then suddenly as Trump leads the pack in votes they all change their tune to anti-establishment but it was too late. You can only doubledown if you aren't establishment because then you would be a rebel. If you are like anti-white anti-racist retard then you are nothing more than following the mainstream establishment guidelines, you are a cuck and doubling down will mean the opposite for you like it is now to this media vs eceleb for example.

Baby bird syndrome.
Yes it works.
This is how retarded are culture/the world is.

Well, he's still a Swede in the end lol but he lost a ton of subs for that at the time. People lost a ton of respect for him after all the times the spent defending him from kike media like during the last time. He stand his ground this time and actually gains hundreds of thousands of new subbers. People only respect men with convictions so I want to believe he learned his lesson.

Yes, after fleeing your homeland and denouncing the only people who give a shit about your displacement. What a wonderful life it must be.

>(((Google))) search for Baby Bird Syndrome

Fuck sakes

Yes, it works. Hyperbole, is just one of the tools they use, and a very jewish one at that, and they've been doing it for more than a century now… remember Emmit Till? The job of zogvision is to portray a false reality in order to influence the normie, or lemming as Dr. Pierce would call them.

Take for example acceptance of homosexuality as "normal and healthy". Faggots have been hated and scorned in almost every society since the beginning of time. They flipped this on it's head in less than 50 years to the madness we have now. They did this by portraying fags as normal, productive citizens who just happen to love dick in the butt, and there's nothing wrong with it goy, they aren't hurting you. The people who hate them are frothing, dumb, irrational rednecks with no education… and oh they're secretly gay too and hate themselves for it which is why they lash out at other faggots, trust me goy… did I mention how dumb they are? All false hyperbole.

We live in a perfect storm for this mass conditioning to work. Normally reality would contradict the lies, but today… people just stay in their houses when not at work, occasionally going out to eat or a movie, but spending most of their freetime propagandizing themselves on the TV. And thus their understanding of reality comes from the TV instead of…. reality. With no community and weak family bonds to guide, and with safety and comfort that keeps them shut in from the reality of niggers, fags, and other undesirables, they're ripe for harvest. They build cults of personality around their favorite anchors and celebrities, trusting them as they would a close friend, my own fucking parents watch NBC, and were SHOCKED someone like Brian Williams would lie. Top fucking Kek, if only you knew how bad things really are It's not unlike kids today who see e-celebs and youtubers as their real friends (because they have none)

This is why I've personally always thought the mass media is our greatest obstacle. Overtake it or bring it down, and the rest becomes considerably easier. And also this is why one of our best weapons is the screaming pants-shitting retards of the left. Highlight them, portray it as the face of the left, and you'll see normies dropping their liberal opinions in droves.

Good post.
It also works that they build brands/people, and keep using them. Making fun of them really works.

The feminists absolutely do this on purpose, and they admit it. The race baiters probably do it on purpose as well. The reason the feminists do it is because their mission is to change what is "normal", and to change the behavior of regular normal people. So they have to attack something normal that normal people do. It is easier to recognize it when it goes wrong for them, like elevatorgate where some feminist from the atheist+ movement made a huge deal about some athiest flirting with her in an elevator after a conference and acting like it was practically rape. Of note is that she would not even say who it was, because she does not really want that person to correct their behavior. She wants all normal men to walk on eggshells around all women to give women an advantage over men.
It is harder to see it when it succeeds, but they have succeeded spectacularly in some areas. Right now if you have sex with a woman while you are both drunk in college you can be kicked out of school and imprisoned. And that is even if the woman does not want you to get in trouble. If someone else sees you with a drunk women and reports it, then it does not matter if she was into it. But having drunk sex in college was the norm for a very long time, and usually no one felt violated. European people have been getting drunk and fucking since before reported history. I bet the majority or the couples from your parents generation were drunk the first time they had sex, but now that is no longer accepted normal behavior.

From a more libertarian, anti-authority perspective the intention is obvious: order ab chao

They want tension and strife as an excuse/justification for instituting more authoritarian laws, policies, and programs. The best way to do this is to hype the events that are the most divisive, i.e. events that will split people along identity lines and cause maximum outrage. It's Cultural Marxism by the book.

The way I understand it is that they wanted to disarm Americans and continue with the rapid demographic replacement and then start the war. Get the white helmets involved, a bunch of soldiers with no loyalty to the States and its people and you have a decent shot of massively killing off a large number of whites.

Of course, gun control was never going to work at least not within the last five/ten years. Much more propaganda is needed, but people are already resistant to the Jewish tricks. With immigration and miscegenation, the current numbers are still what they want, especially with most whites still laying down for them.

At this point though, a civil war is likely a last resort. If they started it tomorrow, the right and white would win decisively, even with all the niggers, spics, kebabs and traitors against us.

In regards to the power of media.

Felix is, in my best estimation, a very similar person to who I am… I've watched his covert political development, and I've seen an anger in him during the WSJ 'pewds is a nazi' bullshit that I've rarely seen anywhere besides a mirror.

I assure you, pewds is /ourguy/ he's quiet about it, but seeing his homeland raped and pillaged is not something he will ever forgive, or forget.

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if the ones in control are secretly accelerationist /ourguy/s. They can't actually be THIS dumb, surely. The way they act, you'd think they were cartoon villains.

Blackmail, and the ones who were'nt duped into a pedo trap are legit pedos, and if not then they're CIA.

what do niggers mean by this?

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I wish the audio on that was not completely horrible. Sensationalist music louder than the speech, sound effects for the sake of being snazzy, and recorded with a gramophone. Solid message though.

It works for a brief time with 90 IQ types. It's a giveaway to everyone else though, the over the top language and exaggerated emotion.

Partly. They really know no other way and see nothing wrong with lying for the 'right reasons' not that they consider this lying.

It does but then they just invent some new bullshit. People are reactive sheep for the most part and it's most people they're going after.

I don't think so. They make money off of this shit and no JQ stuff is ever going to appear on any msm.

Of course it does but they've just doubled down a dozen times while laying off thousands and consolidating. Trust in media is at all time low and most outlets barely break even. Which tells you that, making money isn't the purpose of these operations.

WOAH, the leddit screen cap is just simply E P I C, dude…

its an old ass term I herd from a nature show back in the day studding birds…. Such as the name implys…
"The young chicks chirps frantically, yet the parental bird feeds the one who is chirping the loudest believing it to be the strongest"
Humans: Survival of the fittest

Birds nursing there young: Feed the one with the most fight, for it is strongest.

Same thing is happening with birth control pills right now. One blogger stopped and says it's so much better without, now it's widely reported everyfuckingwhere to the point it almost deserves its own thread. Because clearly there's manipulation at play, I'm just not sure what it's about.

It was a pretty natural reaction.

He's still useful, though. His video against the WSJ was a massive redpill, priming many young people to not trust in the (((MSM))), which is probably the most important thing after fixing our demographics.

Order from chaos, doesn't matter what it is, it always brings about a new order, their game is to win by controlling both sides that weaken each other giving (((them))) more power. In the 60s it was the battle of the sexes, had feminism and the pill, no fault divorce and the sexual revolution not weakened the family unit, there is no way we would have allowed our displacement and replacement.

Lose your livelihood and chance to continue spreading more subtle redpills to literally millions of people (probably more than some MSM outlets reach for a typical show), or "cuck out"? Judging by the fact this has happened at least 3 times now, he doesn't even stay "cucked".

This guy gets it, Europe isn't the USA. If we don't hide our power levels we're getting Abdul's dick in the ass and a shank in the throat. Plausible deniability has been elevated to an artform.

yes

Pewds is our guy since a while back. He is playing it smart by not being open about it because he knows they'll just shut him down then. Instead he tows the line of irony and comedy just like we do.

Was he even streaming on youtube or twitch?

I won't go into details, but same with Sargon.

You make extreme statements, accusations, and demands so you get crumbs. Libshit 101.

And in the end he cucked out like everyone else does

underrated

Didn't we go through this shit already? Why are people now caring that he called someone a nigger?

Dammit Felix, this was your chance to double down and call everyone retarded for over-reacting.

They got him pretty hard with their confirmation bias meme, having normalfags go:
without caring for a second that the whole WSJ piece was complete bullshit.

They're not trying to create a civil war, they're trying to embolden non-whites while shaming and demoralizing whites. It's going swimmingly for them so far, America is no closer to civil war than we were during the 60s or 70s, only now whites are 50% of the population, and even more divided than they've ever been.

Pretty much this. It's good propaganda. Controls the narrative and creates an emotional barrier in the minds of their viewership/readership so they can't be swayed to reason. However, with a dying audience, it doesn't appear to be a good way of attracting new people, and so I'd have to say no, it's a terrible means of propaganda. It only worked in the past because the internet didn't exist. That's why mainstream media has such an old fucking viewership/readership. They can't attract a newer, younger audience. Their improvement on this was introducing political propaganda to comedy, and thus you get the sub-humans like Jon Stewart and John Oliver. Seems to work somewhat better, but it still produces a small, mostly stagnant audience. The only propaganda gaining in viewership/readership is right-wing propaganda, because it's entirely internet based. Out of necessity, of course, because we've been suppressed in every other format. Their approach is to force propaganda, while our approach is to appeal with propaganda. We're honey and they're a hammer. They bang away and we lure them in.

You got almost all of it, but the last part on your 2nd sentence is simply redundant now since Syria and friends are winning. Also
He's an e-celeb alright, but that doesn't mean he's no good. You dumbfucks will ALWAYS overreact to at-face-value verbal bullshitry and blackpill 'x is ziopuppet' garbage.

does being a jew work?
i dont know

Not like he has time to think about and refute their bullshit, much less for people to believe in what he says. he's simply outnumbered and outgunned, it's basically an antifa sucker punch move, but on the social media scale (6 gorillion alt-left vs. 1 pewdiepie)

The real issue is, whites have had it too good for too long, so we are weak and won't support their wars in the middle east anymore.

They will remind us that overpopulation is a thing, and that if we want a middle class life, we will have to fight for it (by securing Israel) and taking oil.

Damn son, you can tell Pew Die Pie was pissed too. I don't think he realized he said nigger.

Oh shit that was just today .. top kek.

He is def red pilled now. The Swede can only take so much before he goes full Hitler.

The process of Pewdiepie's psychological evolution fascinates me, and I wish to know more about it. His reaction to that Obama video is not a reaction a normie is capable of. He has to have a significant level of cynicism to have that sort of repulsion to Obama's shit-tier attempt at appealing to millennials by being a late night talk show dildo.

Lol he doesnt even understand leftists are going to jump on him for that too. Like the worst thing in the world that you could be - is a nigger.

The obama reaction video is fake. He was actually reacting to another player in a video game. Some user a few days ago made that webm.

Fuck

He was angry the guy he was shooting at ran backwards and got himself killed, making sure that he finished off pewdiepies buddy, who was injured - but able to be saved. So it didnt benefit the "nigger" at all, but it sure fucked Pewdie and his buddy over. Hes a spiteful nigger, it was appropriate usage of the word.

oh wait, so he wasen't actually watching the Obama video???

I thought that was the actual clip lol. Calling Obama a nigger.

Its from a video game that pretty much simulates racewar conditions. Real video is here:

The game is basically a slav video game version of Battle Royale

You actually believe Sargon is secretly 1488?

Pretty much yea, but you can call it a RWDS simulator, day of the rope simulator, Zimbabwe simulator… but yea, its a battle royale game. Pretty much niggers vote to take our stuff away and society turns into Zimbabwe/South Africa over night.

he has over 50 millions subs and probably more than enough of them Go Generation Z would stick up to him. I hope he one day fully utilises the power he has over his fans.

You are way overthinking this. This is how the new generation of liberals work. The generation that was raised to always be right, never accept criticism, and to be told everything they do is perfect and right.

What we are seeing is a new generation of conservatives, who got fed up with all the bullshit and found their own path, against the liberal generation who was coddled and told they are super smart geniuses who are superior to everyone else that disagrees with them.

It's just going to get worse and worse as the liberal generation that actually knew how to tame goyim dies off and is replaced with their failure offspring. We're just starting to see them take over, and that's exactly why more and more people are realizing it's all bullshit. They're no where near as good as their predecessors.

Young, modern liberals are a perfect example of what happens when a population fails in raising their young. And they're going to keep losing and losing, and thanks to liberal norms, they'll never admit why they are losing and come up with a way to fix it. Everyone who sits down with them and goes
instantly gets a liberal social media Crucifixion and is shunned by all their peers.

Think of it as lemmings walking off a cliff, and if a lemming says it's not a good idea to keep walking, the rest of the lemmings attack the lemming who suggested it's a bad idea to keep talking.

for us.

if everything is outrageous, nothing is outrageous.

at one point, even if you are the most bluepilled person on the planet you stop caring.

Someone probably read the science about how taking birth control changes your brain to be attracted to scrubs, numales and bisexuals.

It's knowing when that point has arrived. I've worked with professional edgelords (think Milo) and there is a point of diminishing returns. The Tumblr feminists don't know this line, though.

This post made me realize how much of a prison modern society is. Go home to your glorified cell, go out to the prison recreation area of parks or other 'wilderness' overseen by the state. Go to work when not doing that.

Of course you demented fuck, would you stand high with your pride, to moral to say some bullshit excuse and minimize your loss of revenue, keep your business and find new ways to subtle send people towards " red pill " content. Even Rick and Morty, one hell of a progressive show is doing that ( the eternal battle of one jew writer, one normal white dude pissed off ).

Not only that, he made roughly 15 MILLIONS LAST YEAR ALONE. Say what you want while you LARP on the board, moat faggots here dare not to discuss in college or on work. Guy risked literally millions of dollars this year alone. Respect where respect is due regardless if he even leans towards NatSoc.

Kek'd

I agree with this
It's 100% (((chutzpah))) all the way. As user said, the kikes are drunk with power and think that they have self-hating white cucks in such a jewgrip that they can spin anything. This also means they are reckless which we can potential exploit. Instead of being the false-flaggED, why couldn't we be the false-flaggERs? These kikes would eat it up.

I'm looking forward to the day of the rope. Every captive I take will be met with

BREAKING NEWS:
Gamer Says "Nigger"

In other news…

1. offend
2. media outrage
3. issue apology
profit???
4. repeat

If pewds keeps this up it could turn into one of the greatest examples of performance comedy ever. Not to mention making him known to the several million people on the planet who haven't subscribed yet. It may also have the unfortunate side effect of wearing down the righteous indignation of the media regarding such important issues and have them instead focus on less serious subjects for news coverage.

But to be honest, I think the simple explanation is the correct one here however. He's just an idiot.

It does a few things, but ultimately, it's a bad move for them.

So, they get their outrage clicks. They get to claim they were just "starting a conversation", but it's exactly because they've been doing this shit so hard for the past few years that they are imploding and soon many of them won't exist.

This is exactly what he's doing. This is seriously the last video he released before calling the guy a nigger: youtube.com/watch?v=jpyOcPU-o8k

Listen to what the fuck he says. He literally says he's about to 'slip up' on stream. What's the net result of all this? Well, now everyone knows Pewds does streams, which few people knew about before. His rebuttal video is still at #11 trending, and was #2 yesterday.

I think he has learned, probably from watching Trump, how to actively create and dominate news cycles.

You're right. The jew's biggest weakness, greed, will be their downfall. They see a shekel, they go for it.

Never cuck.

Remember the guy that car of peace'd a communist hambeast?

He is 100% /ourguy/ that did nothing wrong and don't you fucking forget it.

Wasn't he jewish? He had a jewish mom.
You don't have to own him.
As an aside, he did not do it on purpose either, niggers were attacking his car from behind.

Very interesting theory. I assumed that video was released after he slipped up.