SUPREME COURT BLOCKS 9th CIRCUIT COURT RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL BAN

BREAKING NEWS

US SUPREME COURT ENACTS FULL TRAVEL BAN AND REJECTS 9th CIRCUIT COURT RULING AFTER REQUESTS MADE EARLIER TODAY FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP.

nypost.com/2017/09/11/trump-wants-supreme-court-to-restore-refugee-travel-ban/

rt.com/usa/402962-supreme-cort-refugee-ban-decision/

If the leftists had not whined, the 90 day travel ban would have already been over. Now that he has carte blanche from the supreme court, President Trump can simply issue new executive travel ban order every few months and indefinitely maintain the travel ban and forestall any challenge in the courts.

WOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adamliptak/status/907306963326955520
measureofamerica.org/team/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-immigration/supreme-court-justice-temporarily-preserves-trump-refugee-ban-idUSKCN1BM24Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE
rt.com/usa/403114-no-charges-police-freddie-gray/
archive.fo/oei9B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9th CIRCUIT COURT BTFO

sauce= twitter.com/adamliptak/status/907306963326955520

Damn it, I'm about to head into an important meeting and this boner is going to last at least 4 hours

This thread is now a victory celebration thread. Post your most joyous memes.

Winner winner, chicken dinner. As long as he doesn't cuck out now

bueno

WEW

Signed by a Kennedy

kek wills it.

We're gonna keep fighting, and we're gonna keep winning. I don't care if you think Trump is a Zio-Shill or the God-Emperor of Mankind. He just effectively stopped more than half of the world's muslim population from entering the United States. This demands respect.

It's going to be interesting to see what is quietly implemented due to this ruling.

This imo.
Hes not the RWDS laser shooting nazi cowboy that we wish he would be, but i think hes doing a pretty good job fighting the kikes that surround him.
Its give and take in politics, and he seems to be very good at trading in his favor.

SEARCH THE WEB FOR SALT. I MUST HAVE SALT! I AM NOW ON AN ALL-SALT DIET! BONUS FOR LIBSHITS FANTASIZING ABOUT MEMBERS OF THE COURT DYING!!!

inb4 touchingawall.jpg

(heiled)

You absolute madman.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Which is why Khmer Rouge-Chan will depopulate them.

Cry more
Your salt sustains me

But that's an oxymoron

LEFTYNIGGERS BTFO

If only any of the actual terrorist rapefugee countries had been targeted in the ban… Well I guess antifa salt will have to do.

wew, you kikes are retarded

So niggers, queers and drug addicts were the bulk of Hillary's voter base? Tell me something I don't already know.

Every sandnigger country is a terrorist rapefugee country, user.

Right on 9/11

It's like pottery

Because OP is a fake news faggot, here's the text from the NYT article even OP links to, but apparently didn't read
It's a temporary order, meant to prevent the lower courts decision from kicking in on Tuesday. The legality over the exec order is still up for debate and you better believe this is still an ongoing issue, regardless of how much OP wants to take a victory lap.

so you are saying that your vote is more important than mine?

That's kind of racist, leftycuck

Rural and suburban retards are what I like to call “janitors”

You can teach them the very, very basic principles of the scientific concepts brought upon by the ultra high IQ city people, and you can even give them cute little degrees from the State University of Alabama and their mom can be very proud of them, and they can even live very happy lives pressing a button every morning and than driving back home again to their family with their genderfluid son and daughter and their 2 dogs.

But eventually, there will come a time when they will run into a more complicated problem, that their tiny little rural and suburban brain will not be able to solve. Maybe there will be a message on their computer warning them that a meltdown is imminent at the nuclear reactor or something. And when that happens, they will need to call the real people. The builders. The architects. AKA, the ones who live in the cities, because cities are the only environments that are dynamic and globally competitive enough to provide a natural selection process that breeds humans of a higher level of intelligence.

It isn't though.

It's an order in our favor that checks the lower court.

If you replace "city" with "rural" and vice versa you've basically nailed it.

What you said is true, you just fucked up which side was which my man

This is bait designed to derail a thread with the first good news in a long while from Trumpstein's camp

Nope. Literally all the educated people live in the cities. You simply cannot deny this fact.

heiled

wew!

FUCKING EXECUTE THESE TRAITORS. DISBAR THEM. PUNISH THEM. THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR FUCKING JOBS IF THEY GO AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION

wewlad, did you come in this thread to prove how much of a retard you are?

xddddd

Iran and Lebanon aren't. Syria isn't (though many rapefugees falsely claim to be syrian).

Saudi Arabia wasn't banned.
Jordan wasn't banned.
Qatar wasn't banned.
Pakistan wasn't banned.
Israel wasn't banned.

Lybia and Iraq were honestly the only true threats, but they're still missing a lot of countries. Make no mistake, this ban will not stop terrorism and the media will likely use this fact as a tool to shill against banning any further country.

It does trigger leftists though.

That explains why south central LA, Detroit, Baltimore, and Harlem are filled with so many scientists and mathematicians.

Educated =/= has a college degree. Specially with how much corporate money has twisted college education to suit their political agendas.

So all those city niggers going to (((Harvard))) are more educated than whites going to Alabama State? Nice try faggot, go study something other than culinary arts.

This is only temporary until tomorrow from what the order says. If it's not changed after noon tomorrow it'll be permanent. Somehow Leddit hasn't made any kind of outcry about this, can't wait for all the salt tomorrow.

All I see is that the administration is asking SCOTUS to block the 9th court but they haven't made a decision?

You know what else lives in cities?
niggers, spics that can't even speak/ read Spanish never mind English, Arabs,etc. All these shitskins have very low IQ's and either have never gone to college or had a free ride because affirmative action. of these free ride trash most have dropped out or got a useless degree in we waz kangs studies…. cities are the sewer system of the society as they are currently & probably obsolete as centralization in cities is not really necessary in the current year + 2.

At least that skill is somewhat useful.

Furthermore, not everyone is equally knowledgeable about politics even in a non-manipulated college environment. An architect is not as informed about politics as an historian, an economist or a political scientist. In fact, most people who know a lot about politics did not learn about it in college, but rather by paying attention to their own experiences and complimenting them with that of others, as well as learning less well-known fact from scientific research and historical evidence easily found on the internet.

Indeed college education has very little impact on how well informed about politics a person is.

Still not tired of winning.

(checked)
I agree with you user, but do yourself a favor and stop fucking posting from hell.

The organization behind that visualization is interesting.
>measureofamerica.org/team/

I'm seeing a pattern. Such 'education'. Such 'value'.

Except it's still in Supreme Court litigation so it literally is.

REEEEEE!

Fuckin wew. Ever since 1965, 95% of degrees have less worth than a fiat 126. How about you look up some IQ maps you stupid nigger. Muh education is basically a lefty version of muh dick at this point.

This is another reason why the Left keeps losing the political war.

Kek….

7 college-educated women, only 2 (arguably 1) of which espouse any sort of value whatsoever.
This is the 'education' flooding the urban zones. Grotesque.

Really makes you think.

And we still beat you.

Yeah I mean look at all those high IQ niggers and fags and dykes in the cities, it's a societal wellspring.

Meh, not really. This board is like 72% shilling at this point. Plus Trump won all the highest-income brackets handily, so either those college degrees are fucking worthless, or alot of them were cupping Trump's balls.

Except its not - its already in the law. This is just the libshits challenging established legal precedent because they know it'll keep things held up, be an impediment, and keep the media cycling.

Having 3 kikes on SCOTUS doesn't hurt their hopes either, I'm sure; but, the point is, its really not up for debate: US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchatper II, Part II

If SCOTUS is engaging in litigation on this matter, it doesn't suggest an opening for debate - it suggests kosher shenanigans at work.

"These Teutons are just uncivilized retards"
t. Roman 410 CE

wew user, you are such a massive faggot, I'm not giving (((you))) any (you)s

This user is correct. SCOTUS hasn't decided the case yet, they've only temporarily suspended the suspension.

Indignation doesn't count for anything in the legal system. SCOTUS has not yet decided the case so regardless of whether or not it should be up for debate (I agree, it shouldn't), it literally is.

Nah m8. Again, that's not debate - that's Jewish shenanigans.

Its not about whether it should be up for debate or not, its that its not a matter of debate: the president's power in this capacity is established.
What's transpiring is not 'debate', its kosher shenanigans, its ignoring legal precedent to suit the whims of the muddied and kosher SCOTUS. Were it simply a debate, it'd be over by now - the law says the president can do this, done.

And all these fags taking such obvious bait.

I've got the perfect Mp4 for this.

This pasta is stale.

Your opinion on the matter does not change the simple fact that it's currently before SCOTUS to decide. Indignation counts for nothing in the legal system.

It's practically fossilized by now.

go back to half chan kike

this.
MOAR SALT PLS

You've got to show them who's in charge here, user.

Neat ass, any more pages?

Why not?

Sieg Heil

Very nice.

Why do you think that rural and suburban retards are so butthurt about "manufacturing being outsourced"? If they're so smart, shouldn't they be able to create their own manufacturing?

The truth is that without directives from the ultra high IQ city people, they don't know how to even organize manufacturing. Rural and suburban retards are utterly hopeless without the ultra high IQ city people.

I'm still laughing how hard they still fail after murdering Scalia.

The reason manufacturing moved abroad is regulation and taxation. Every slight increase pushes a little more manufacturing out.

It's not that domestic industry cannot compete, it's that if you try to, government thugs will come and break your knees.

Why would they do that?

tl;dr

lel nope.

/salt-left/ must be mad as fuck today.

feels righteous

if the travel ban is ruled constitutional, does that set a precedent that Trump can just ban immigration from any country for whatever reason?

Yes. And the next thing he should do is revoke citizenship of many more immigrants. but i don't know how feasible that is.

Isn't it an enormous sign of disrespect to put a footnote in the decision of your superiors?! The ninth court needs to be fucking disbanded.

It's LITERALLY in the constitution the president can do this lmao don't even know how the fuck this was even up for debate.

FUCKING REKT.
Trump'd again motherfuckers.

Niggers and spics are what I like to call “useless”
You can teach them the very, very basic principles of the scientific concepts brought upon by the ultra high IQ white people, and you can even give them cute little cultural studies degrees from UC Berkeley and their mom can be very proud of them, and they can even live very happy lives pressing a button every morning and than driving back home again to their family with their dindu son and daughter and their 2 dogs.
But eventually, there will come a time when they will run into a more complicated problem, that their tiny little mud-brain will not be able to solve. Maybe there will be a message on their computer warning them that a meltdown is imminent at the nuclear reactor or something. And when that happens, they will need to call the real people. The builders. The architects. AKA, the white people.

Doesn't mean shit when hundreds of millions of muslims can potentially enter still. Plus muslims are the good immigrants, they're the ones who trigger cucks and liberals and drive them into the ranks of the far right. If all immigrants larped well as freedom loving americans it would be much harder for us to argue against white genocide

Fuck off you libertarian moron. First world living conditions are the reason you cannot compete with the third world. Explain how somebody in america could buy land, build a factory on it and then staff it with hundreds of workers for the same price as they could do in china. The answer is simple trade tariffs protecting against imports from poor countries

Exactly the opposite. Low import taxation is the reason why fuckers close factories here and chose to manufacture in Asia and Eastern Europe for 1/10 of the cost and cheaply import it. If you have high import tax to the point where it won't make a difference if you manufacture here or anywhere else, or even make it cheaper to produce here, factories would still be here.

Where can I order a case of these user?

Just wait until the shills arrive and explain to you in great detail why this is bad and just another reason to vote for Hillary next time.

Have some pasta to back up your correct statement.

user, pls. Everyone knows Michael Obongo will be the best the libshits can muster next time.

every time, every thread

lel. any idea who the band is user?

Nope.

Needs to be set to techno.

The concept of a "limit of souls" is something I've pondered on occasion and therefore I'd like to put forward a slightly different take on it. What if rather than a definite number of souls, there is a singular soul which becomes thinned out as population increases? This isn't to dispute reincarnation, which appears to employ some kind of soul transfer, but it is conceivable that our concept of one soul:one incarnation is an illusory aspect caused by the rarity of incarnations retaining "past life" information. Who is to say that there aren't multiple "reincarnations" at any one time? It's all just something I've wondered about due to the theory that our bodies are consciousness receivers like radios, from which we can envision multiple radios receiving the same transmission as well as signal strength depleting if many receivers absorb a signal.

lel found them

What if Jews are holding souls as prisoners?

(Heil)

That's a real book, so try amazon.

i love metal. truly a white man only artform. And the Nordics do it better than anyone tbh.

It could be quite a bit worse than that even, if you consider the sorts of sacrifice and consumption rituals they enact.

Certainly

Cool shit.

My lord how close I was.

Sessions didn't challenge the ruling on extended family coming to the USA. So we're still getting flooded with these shitheads. Whole families are coming over.

It's a little bit off, but acceptable.

trump-wants-supreme-court-to-restore-refugee-travel-ban/
So in other words, everybody from the middle east is a "refugee" now?
The audacity of the fake press always amazes me.

now if only genocide of all foreigners and kikes were to happen

IT IS HAPPENING SOONER THAN ANYONE THINKS

MAGA!

Reminder that Trump supports DACA and will allow congress to grant amnesty.

Beautiful!

they have already started building precedent for this. they have started revoking beaner's citizenship if they lied to get it. The beaner in the story I saw had been a "citizen" for like 20 years and he got stripped and deported.

Recent bonus version.

This is a good time to repost an important aspect of this entire odyssey.
Our enemies will attempt to undermine our contract at every opportunity.

I've listened to that song for years, it encapsulates this moment perfectly

TOP KEK

That's some topkek 1488D chess. Fucking liberals just painted themselves into a corner.

Nice trips. I'm starting to see Kek waking up, lots of frogs lately.

It's good to have Him back. His absence has not gone unnoticed by our enemies.

wew

If the 9th circuit was actually concerned with the rights of citizens and non-citizens alike, why didn't they intervene when Obama claimed the power to unilaterally kill citizens without trials and then subsequently ordered the execution of an adult and later, his child who was born in Colorado?

Best news I've heard in months. Supreme Court had effectively given the POTUS authority to stop all immigration. Now we all know Trump won't do that, but it opens the door for when we get an even further right-wing guy in office.

Where's the salt? I came to this thread for salt!

I bet the left forgot about it already. They never gave a fuck about the travel ban to begin with. The Jews have dangled so many shiny objects in their faces since then.

You need to wait until they are told to be outraged. Most of them don't like to think on their own like a decent human being.

sauce?

Nice.

We're just getting started gentlemen. Out of Many, One.

Three million South African refugees when?

Saved!

Checked!

I always love a good Jeb!post

So this decision is now final?
It can't be challenged by some mystery meat dem judge from bumfuck nowhere anymore?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-immigration/supreme-court-justice-temporarily-preserves-trump-refugee-ban-idUSKCN1BM24Q

you faggota are worse than brain dead liberals sometimes when it comes to news headlines. try reading for once faggot

Stay triggered, communist!

stay retarded faggot

Those cucks need to be impeached. I suppose constantly blocking them over and over works for now, but it's clearly not an ideal solution.

Why can these courts do whatever the fuck they want, forcing a supreme court ruling on things the executive branch rightfully has say over? Aren't there guidelines for the courts? How can they just say "no" and force everyone to stop until the higher court steps in?

B-b-but a wave of legit comments on twitter don't agree with it, and that's what really matters here. That's proof that we're all against it.

>[ jiggles in antifa ]
My sides, check

We are told that America runs on separate but equal powers, and that was the intent, but with the way the system is actually set up, nothing but a court can legally stop a court. When a court makes a bad ruling on a law, either a higher court counters the decision or the lawmakers have to change the law.

You just fucking agreed with him after saying he was wrong.

It seems like courts, congress, and local politicians like mayors actually control this country. The President seems to be a fairly worthless position. I don't believe Trump is one of them, I think he's legitimate, just not "one of us." I think the position of the Presidency is purposefully given too much credit in the media so no one gives concern to the real threat in government. Even Holla Forums has rarely ever mentioned anything other than the Presidency.

Judges hate removing the power of other judges, so it's a dicey one, but they hate it even more when judges fuck with the system.

Obama's 9th Circuit is stacked and is playing the Resistance™ game where they want to just tie up the government. I am frankly surprised to see them act so quickly, doubtless they will prepare a strong rebuke and censure, and present it to the 9th if they try it again.

The President's EO is 100% kosher settled black letter law.

Thanks for bumping the thread genius

No, anyone not-white who wants in is a refugee you stupid goy

If you don't listen to this entire video, you have not received the total dosage. It's the rosetta stone jew pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century.

Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us – his warning to the West – is more urgent than ever before.

I forgot to add this when quoting the user to make it more clear. He implied that increasing regulation and tax is what pushes manufacturers out, while in reality it's less regulations and tax that's responsible for pushing them out i.e. the opposite. More regulations and higher import tax would keep manufacturers here, since with high import taxes counterbalancing the cheaper production, there would be not much of a reason to manufacture outside.

JUST WHEN YOU THINK HE'S LOST HE KEEPS RESTORING THE FAITH

Its nice to see the tide of blackpill shills be driven from this board. But they will be back the moment Trump makes any strategic move.

get out

you didn't have much to say there

and?

88D chess really drives them insane. Just mentioning the word chess makes them produce salt in kiloton amount at this point. Only smug anime faces can top that.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

144% of citizens in big cities voted Thats alot of votes isnt it.

I'm eating salted beans for dinner today.
Nom nom.

So you're saying that, the country voted for Trump, but the enclaves of illegals voted for Killery?
Sounds about right.

I will celebrate when DACA amnesty is no longer a possibility.

that thing is an abomination

Some tor users seems to be necrobumping old useless threads…

The president is somewhat of a figurehead, a "spiritual leader", at least in comparison to how the position is often perceived. Barring executive orders, one of his greatest powers is the appointment of other positions, and oversight of the executive branch, a power that is secondary rather than direct in it's effect. The president has more power than any individual congressman or judge, but less power than congress or the court, when taken as a whole.

For all of the women assaulted by shitskins who never should have been allowed in like the little girl in upstate Jew York who was groped by a disgusting poo-in-loo """""athlete"""" all I can say is get fucked kikes and lefty trash.

.sure let's punish kids for their parents mistakes for everything and see how that goes

Illegal is illegal, torpedo.

I don't blame the kids but they still have to go back, I don't care if they've been in the country for 20 years. By not repatriating the people that came here as children you're essentially rewarding them for cheating until they win. Deporting them sends a message that if you get caught you're getting deported no matter how long you've been in the country.

You mean like Affirmative Action?

NO BRAKES

Who did they mean by this? Also checked.

You thought the symolism of WH40K was just coincidental? They have been waging war for us in the spirit realm for almost three full generations now user… Five years until 77 gone. Powers and principalities are even now being brought before the court. If you are righteous, your cause TRUE, and your vision LOVE; we stand a very good chance of a favorable verdict from our kind lords. Stay tuned in September friends.

I would like this webm but not for ants.

The 9th CC needs to be dissolved. They are constantly making blatantly pro-Dem / ultra-lefty decisions, completely disregarding actual law.

The idea of letting chain immigration continue, especially from muslim shitholes, is ridiculous. Those inbred animals are all related to each other. Half the country is any given individual's cousin or uncle.

So, what actually got blocked? Sounds like the 9th CC got it's way actually.

stfu you massive faggot - go suck another beaner cock

Perhaps their parents should have thought of that first? You act like we're sending them to Auschwitz or something.

Beaners:
Also beaners:

Don't forget to tell everyone that they are free to touch 'it" anytime.

any salt yet?

You're confusing two different memes.

You know, I went to school with a lot of "muh dreamers". And they were all fucking shit. They were all stupid. They were lazy. They were idiots, and gangster wannabes, and sometimes they were legitimate gangsters.
I hated them all, and I want them gone because they are trash.

But user, muh one special college graduate girl!

I can not care

Just came to hail these dubs.

These are trips, not dubs, fellow newfag^2

Please, it's going to take more than a few shareblue autists to make me, or anyone with half a brain, question Trump.

(heiled)
(checked)
(checked)

rt.com/usa/403114-no-charges-police-freddie-gray/
archive.fo/oei9B

So the commies are painting murals now. Race war soon.

Dont start, they are National Socialists for an Irish ethnostate which employs socialism in a non-marxist sense, the same way the NSDAP did, in order to defend itself from foreign capitalists aka kikes. Also, your side directly supports Israel and Jews. Puts the kike flag above the union jack even, now thats race treason.

Yeah. I used to give a shit about the little nigger and spic kids but that fucking stopped once I figured out they are pure shit no matter how well they are raised.

Also, unionists are commies. Key word union, of several countries and races, on foreign land. Yea, thats real compatible with NatSoc amirite.

can I get sauce for the first webm?

Lol. That can't be real can it?

He's Black Irish, user. Like O'Bama.

I LOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU GLORIOUS NIGGERS

rollin

>Hola uey, soy UN illegal en Arizona y tengo UN pequeño ranchito donde cultivo pero del todo. SE lo duro de trabajar en el campo y tengo compacion hacia UN hijo de Dios que tenga ese problema. Lo que SE have en este caso, es darles a las orugas UN desmadre de quimicos que no dañen a la madre naturaleza ni a las criaturas de nuestro Señor Trump.

Had to ask my wife to translate, thanks.

That is what a healthy, aryan woman looks like.
10/10 impregnation and wife material.

user you are obviously gay

trumpowitz is gonna let them in the front door now

She's literally perfect.

She's Crimson Chin with silicone tits and hips straighter than a katana

She looks far more masculine than most traps

Low T beta manlets detected.

How are judges who make such blatantly unconstitutional rulings allowed to hold their position? Isn't this a tacit admission of their incompetence?

Fucking pisslam kikes. YOU'RE IN NEW YORK. YOU'RE ALREADY HERE, YOU FILTHY SANDNIGGER CAMELFUCKING SCUM.

I want to see some (((counter-protestors))) with some signs like "GAS THE MUSLIMS" and shit about Muh Hammad.

God I want NYC to be removed from my fucking state. Same goes for Buffalo. Two great big fucking tumors.

I don't understand why the American probably white farmer feeds those who call for his family's death in terrible manners?

Because it's not really a choice. Direct Marketing is a fucking nightmare to deal with and not always that profitable, not to mention legislation and shit like FDA can come down on you like a ton of bricks. It's much easier to have a big distributor lined up that gets your food to supermarkets or other institutions which of course wind up leading to feeding the city shitters.

interesting.

GOD bless trump and GOD bless america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD is our hero! thank GOD for sending trump!