Drifting game

www.driftin.io

Get in here Holla Forums

"Racer" is balanced, good speed and turning.
"Bully" is slow, but hard to kill.
"Flash" is very fast, but hard to control.
"Piercer" is shit, stay away from it.

"Hazard" is a mobile mine.
"Buster" shoots bombs.
"Ambulamp" can heal.

Other urls found in this thread:

driftin.io/?l=YJXLNXOLXAJ-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

This game is fucking stupid, I expected racing but instead got memes and walls of spike testicles.

Do us a favor OP and kill yourself.

lol butthurt

bump

Only true soundtrack

OP calm down, you don't have to bump every two seconds.

bump

bump

It's not drifting, it's a test to see whether there's more griefers or drifters playing at any time.

Hazards should be easy to dodge, especially in a Racer or Flash.

A Bully can just smash its way through enemies.

I've seen an entire server try to hunt down a Bully (on his last lap) and they failed because he was maxed on health, regen and boost regen.

It's just about having good point investment and knowing how to drive and dodge people.

bump

Shit game.

How do you win?

Get 20 laps without dying.

kek

great game

If you blindly go max speed and bump into defenders, no one is to blame but you.

bump

did this fucker just revive /ogc/ just to make the topic about some shitty .io meme game…?

anyway i just bought GT5, what should I expect and is there drifting?

Whoever was playing as Honda Civic can go fuck themselves, I was moonman and you fucked up my perfect score

Can't be worse than the other racing vidya I own, what exactly is wrong with it? I had a few bucks left on a goystop giftcard and I felt like dusting off my PS3 for use.

this game fucking sucks. even as a free little flash timewaster it's still pretty goddamned bad.

oh boy

bump

bump

Nope, /ogc/ is safe from a racing inspired version of whatever that blob game was everyone played a year ago.

Thread theme

piercer is the true speed way
speed men choose piercer
piercer is best girl

What's it like not having to set up your next corner as soon as you pass the apex before it?

well that was easy

driftin.io/?l=YJXLNXOLXAJ-0

Join a room nigs. I think this is how it works. It won't let me change the game mode though. .

gg ez

world champo

bad at posting

Kill me. At least I still won. Though nobody was playing with me, really.

It's shit

It'd be fun if we could set up a room.

Piercer is like a worse Flash.

Fucking hell…

Flash doesn't even have boost.

If you're not boosting everywhere, you're not doing it right.

Meant Piercer doesn't have boost.

might as well play vdrift

You're supposed to spam the "insta-acceleration" ability around corners but you will just crash into others unavoidably.

I've never seen a Piercer win a game

bump

I love causing havoc in this game.

can I get a SHILL?

What does the Star's special ability even do?

increases shilling in this thread by 110%

Gud game.

(You)

Come play you niggers. This game is fucking gud. Get in before the normalfags ruin it.

do you fucking retard shills
not realise IDs exist?

Here's your last reply, salty loser.

Stop responding you retard.

Reminder that all these posts are OP.

OP is a faggot, remember to sage this shit thread for his shit game.

stay salty

kill yourself shill OP

Filtered.

check'em

Why even bother with classes like flash and pincer when its easier to top the scoreboard by going hazard and slowly moving around the track

Hazards never win, they don't have HP regen. They are only used for killing and spawning finish line.

I've found that if there are no/few defenders, Racer/Flash is the best.

If there's a clusterfuck of Busters and Hazards, a Bully is a good choice.

Can't be played with NoScript = garbage

You're wrong.

Look at the other guys laps, clearly you were the only one racing.

Nope I sabotaged the guy with 19 laps and finished the race.

C-c-c-checked!

bump

OH SHIT
TIME TO DRIFT

Thread theme.

pic related

He didn't commit to this sudoku then.

Racer: fast, good turning and if you put everything into health and regeneration, pretty sturdy. dodge and juke opponents. easiest car to play and arguably also the best in the game for lapping.

Bully: if there are too many griefers/hunters/blockers, this is a good alternative. tons of health and most people ignore you (until you're #1). a consistent car, slow and steady wins the race.

Star: the only reason this car is here is because of its special ability, it gives you a couple seconds of invulnerability which makes it possible to go through blockades easily. it's similar to the Bully but with less health and a "press X to not die" button.

Flash: fastest car in the game but with poor turning. it is easy to control by just boosting/drifting around corners. what makes this car not top tier is the fact it has extremely low health. even with maxed stats it's still fragile. you can make fast laps but all it takes is to crash into a Hazard or stray bomb and you're done.

Buster: there are 2 builds for this. the racing build is meant for winning the game, so max out health and regeneration, then save the rest for repairs. this car is slow but sturdy when levelled up. you can hurt and knock people back with bombs, and you can also kill stray low-healths to level up faster. the other build is a purely killing build meant for hunting #1 player, simply put all points into cannon damage.

Piercer: the worst turning in the game. it has no boosts at all but an "instant acceleration" ability which you want to use around corners. it basically plays like a rocket. it can get you out of sticky situations but you could also rocket yourself right into a Hazard, there is no control. if you want a fast car, just get the Flash instead.

Hazard: best body damage in the game, but that's pretty much the only thing it is good for. you have limited boost to ram into others. it has no health regeneration so good luck trying to win 20 laps in this thing. its meant for killing and cockblocking #1 cars.

Ambulamp: very squishy, pretty easy to kill, speed is mediocre. it can heal itself but you'll have to be standing next to a wall and aim correctly, it's harder than it looks like. if you're a healslut and love being a cuck, this is the car for you. an interesting combo is being a pocket medic for a #1 Bully who is being hunted down, or healing Hazards so that they can actually level up and max stats without dying.

what the fuck is this thread
garbage design choices in any case, and encouraging teams or whatever the fuck a 'party' is in a flash game is 100% cancer

bump

good trips
hope i get dubs at least

bump