PORTLAND YES!!!!!

Portland Police purge gang database because not enough white people on it!

Portland police next month will end their more than 20-year-old practice of designating people as gang members or gang associates in response to strong community concerns about the labels that have disproportionately affected minorities. The Police Bureau recognizes that the gang designations have led to "unintended consequences'' and served as lifelong barriers for those who have shunned the gang lifestyle and tried to get jobs, said Acting Tactical Operations Capt. Andy Shearer.

A review by Oregonian/OregonLive reporter Carli Brosseau last year found that of the 359 "criminal gang affiliates'' flagged in Portland's database as of last summer, 81 percent were part of a racial or ethnic minority. She obtained the list, names removed, only after appealing the city's attempt to keep it from public view. Leaders from Black Male Achievement, former police Assistant Chief Kevin Modica and others have lobbied to end the designations.

"Gang violence isn't going to go away. There are still crimes attributed to known gang sets. There are still criminal gang members. That doesn't go away because we don't have a gang designation, said Capt. Mike Krantz, who helped spearhead the change. "We're not pretending gang violence doesn't exist. We're just taking this one thing away.

Krantz said Friday that the Police Bureau has considered ending gang designations for two years as gang enforcement officers met with parole and probation officers, community members and others to figure out the details. They recently got the approval of former Chief Mike Marshman and current Interim Chief Chris Uehara.

The move also comes as city auditors since last fall have closely examined the bureau's Gang Enforcement Team and its work. Police will send out letters to everyone on the gang list alerting them that the bureau will purge all documents related to the designations. The new policy will take effect Oct. 15. "It takes courage for the bureau to take this step, said C.J. Robbins, program coordinator for Black Male Achievement. He applauded Modica and others in the bureau who responded to his group's concerns and "acknowledged, 'Hey this is not OK.'" "This is too long coming, said Mayor Ted Wheeler, who serves as the city's police commissioner. "It was the right thing to do.''

Wheeler, who recently selected the first African American woman to serve as the bureau's new police chief, said the decision shows that city police are committed to rebuilding trust with the community.

The Oregonian/OregonLive review of the controversial gang affiliation database showed that police labeled someone a "criminal gang affiliate'' more than 100 times each year, without a conviction, without an arrest. Police were able to add someone to the list if the person self-identified as a member of a gang, participated in a gang initiation ritual, committed a gang-related crime or displayed two or more observable signs of gang membership.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/portland_police_to_halt_purge.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Groening#Early_life
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/pessimism/chapter6.html
katu.com/news/investigators/hidden-sex-offenders-oregon-falling-far-behind-on-registry-overhaul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/2)

Those labels would pop up as a red flag when officers ran someone's name on their mobile computer database. Nicknames, employers, schools, vehicles and associates were included in the gang designation reports. Those reports and flags will no longer exist, Krantz said. Instead, police will record alleged criminal conduct, such as a person's past possession of guns or involvement in a shooting, which may pop up as a flag on a computer screen and still help alert officers to a potential threat.

Police said improved technology by the Oregon State Police and its crime lab, allowing officers to more rapidly compare shell casings or bullets recovered from scenes of shootings, has allowed officers to improve investigations and better track suspects or shootings without a need to identify people as members of a certain gang. Kirsten Snowden, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, said the change shouldn't affect prosecutions stemming from gang violence. Prosecutors still will have to present evidence through other means if they want to prove a certain crime was motivated by gang rivalries, for example.

Roberta Phillip-Robbins, executive director of MRG Foundation that works for social justice and against racial inequities, asked police what steps they're taking to get rid of "other forms of profiling?'' Shearer said officers are instructed and trained to focus on the crime not the person to investigate violent crimes. The Gang Enforcement Team and its officers who respond immediately to investigate shootings or stabbings will continue in its role. This year, it has responded to 81 shootings, assaults or stabbings, a roughly 25 percent drop compared to the same period last year.

"There are still certain characteristics of gang-involved shootings, Krantz said. "Was there 30 shots and no one stuck around? Was it a drive-by shooting?

Police are noticing more shots fired at each shooting. About 3:40 a.m. Tuesday, for example, a house that wasn't the intended target was sprayed with 28 gunshots and two more shots struck its front fence. Remarkably, no one was injured, police said.

With no state laws other than racketeering statutes that prohibit illegal activity by an organized criminal enterprise, police asked, "Why do we have gang designations? Krantz said. "What we're really investigating is the violent crime, he said. Yet Krantz said some officers have expressed concerns about the decision, and how it will impact their work. Choo Fair, who works as a mentor for Multnomah County probation and parole and is a former Bloods gang member, praised the move. "It's a beautiful thing. They can no longer label anybody,'' he said. He expects it also will affect county parole and probation officers, who sometimes find an offender in violation of their probation because they continued to hang out with known gang members.

Source:
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/portland_police_to_halt_purge.html

The fantasy that without discrimination, every demographic slice of the nation would be proportionately represented in every aspect of human endeavor – good and bad – has become official dogma in much of the government mostly due to (((HUMAN RIGHTS))), (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))), (((EQUALITY))) and (((MINORITY GROUPS))) that push for these sorts of measures. The end result is often tragic. Let's hope this step by the Portland Police Bureau does not end up allowing gangs more leeway to inflict harm on others, but we already know otherwise.

However, the reality is that these subhumans are the major cause of criminal behavior and that police merely begin to creatively respond to these crimes by, over the years, a police officer automatically begins profiling. The FBI DOJ statistics, the last one conducted by a Eric Hold, a black man under Obama, simply do not lie, why is it that across the entirety of the US it's always the blacks and Latino's who cause the exorbitant amount of criminal activity? Wasting time going through a white girls college student car isn't going to get a trafficking hard drugs with intent to sale with individual bags of the street, a black dude, riding around with tinted windows blaring rap music, voiding traffic laws, late at night or in the middle of the afternoon when they should be at work certainly is.

The official position seems to be to imply that this is mostly cosmetic, since the Captain vigorously stated:

Notice how carefully constructed this comment is. The captain is not saying there will no impact, that law enforcement will be unaffected. In fact, the logic that created the database must include a reasonable expectation that it would be a useful tool. Not only for OSINT gathering by officers due to probing know associates but that this will also lessen the grip these police has on these known felons. "A violent crime occurred on X time @ X location, where were you during this time of day?"

When these gangbangers no longer feel the law on their tail, will they go back to their criminal ways? It is obvious why this change is being made: virtue-signaling politicians to leftist (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))) groups and cowardly bureaucrats surrendering to them. Nigger politicians in the city have long been vocal of removing the 'gang' designation to felons and criminals proven to be guilty often with a long arrest record.

Yet, these people are obviously still associated with criminals as clear from both video interviews. If one truly leaves the life one would cut all ties, move cities if not State and go as far as to conduct laser tattoo surgery removal and prove to the police Department they have no affiliations with them anymore, but none of these are the case.

This is the town Springfield was based on, by the way.

What a (((coincidence)))

Jesus Christ even DeBlasio isn't that insane.

Its like something out of the third world

National Guard deployed to restore order== ==when?

You know what… they'll probably try to shove the problem on to other states.

So how long until they purge the entire criminal database so they can virtue signal about how not racist they are?

NW DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

I'm pretty sure this isn't even the first time Portland has done this actually.

Fucking racist statistics

WHat this fuck is this Whites over Hispanics on crime statistics?

Arresting a sovereign undocumented is racist, user. Also kikes probably fall under white.

Inflated no doubt also lots of spics and north Africans are considered white according to the census.

Americans are uttely cuckd

one would expect that it was one of these: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield
Springfield, Arkansas
Springfield, California
(…)about 20 more, not gonna flood the thread with this
Springfield, St. Croix County, Wisconsin, a town
Springfield, Walworth County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Groening#Early_life

Why do lefties always have this fucked up "cart before the horse" mentality?

The problem must be with the laws or the prisons

must be racial profiling

must be something wrong with the database

FFS

Because every overt stance of theirs is just a cover for more insidious intentions. If they were honest, everyone would catch on and have them lynched.

As usual, police are explicitly pro-crime. Anyone surprised by this sort of betrayal hasn't been paying attention. They want to hurt you. It is not a mistake.

Hang em high.

(Or if you want a laugh, ask one of these fucks to explain how they would successfully take down a mafia.)

This is the idea I try to tell people when they start talking about how it's fine that cities are tearing down Confederate monuments and, like in Maryland, statues of SC justices that happened to be involved with the Dredd Scott case. Basically any white guys they don't like. It's not even about the politics of the statues, it's a power grab by blacks, and by extension hispanics, that they are trying to control the US and institute their own narrative of history, facts, science, basically reality in general.

A friend of mine was spouting the typical nonsense about how the Confederates were traitors, why not just put the statues in museums, would you put up a statue of Hitler in Germany etc and I tried to explain that it's about control, not politics of 120 year old statues. The Dark people are trying to assert control. When cities tear down historic monuments, it shows they have power. After we put the statues in a museum, how long before the nigs and spics decide that that museum is racist and demand it be torn down? It is simply a power grab, and classically, if you give them an inch, they will take mile after mile after mile….. and then the western world is Liberia.

People always fall victim to the myth of proportionality, because they assume everyone is equal. We're all equal, thus, each group commits crime at proportionally equal rates. This is obviously not the case, and it seems like, based on those numbers, the ethnic make up of the gang list is proportional to the rate of gang membership across various ethnicities. I hear the same thing about muh "x times as likely to get arrested if you're black" - yeah, because you're x times more likely to commit crime.

Really all you have to ask when dealing with dipshits like that is why there's a statue of Lenin in Seattle. They'll never give a good answer.

check out the great state of Texas:
h/ttps://www.dps.texas.gov/texas10mostwanted/MostWanted/fugitives

the top 10 wanted are all "white"

At least they attempted to do the (((echoes)))

It's well known that the crime stats include illegal beaners in the "white" column.

Cops should resign. This puts them in serious danger.

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/pessimism/chapter6.html

This helps explain it.

Serves them right, to be honest. Any white person living in a Leftie Marxist cesspit like Portland deserves the consequences of the local politics. You couldn't pay me enough to live in a shit-hole like NYV, Portland, San Francisco etc.
Did a quick search.
Fuck them. They're protecting and propping up niggers. I hope it comes back to hurt them. No majority white city should be assisting and propping up niggers. I consider every person there to be a race-traitor and a piece of filth. Urban whites, every time. Scum of our race. I hate urban whites so much.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My city is cuck central and even it isn't that fucking stupid.

portlands fucking awful, everything slightly conservative in views gets you labeled as a nazi and fucking attacked in the streets. its fucking ridiculous, you're either avoiding violent homeless or violent antifags and unless you lock yourself up in your house or keep your mouth shut forever you're gonna get fucked up
i can't wait to get out of this awful city

Really, niggers? Every time libtard and their pet subhumans want to start shit just bring up gooks. They can't fight it forever. The gooks are the living immortal bane of leftists because their mere existence rips apart their narrative.

You're not pro-white. Stop pretending you are.

No, it's because they abide a far-Left governance. Not only abide, but support. If you're a Leftist, and you're white, you're not just my enemy, you're an enemy I passionately hate. Leftist whites don't get a second chance. They are back-stabbing scum traitors. Fuck every last one of them and every living thing in their cesspit urban hell-holes.

This

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

So you because they've been brainwashed since birth, and they haven't yet broken the conditioning, you think they deserve to be raped and murdered by niggers? This is why you aren't pro-white, you don't even see other whites as your own kin. Leftist whites (the ones who aren't (((Fellow Whites))) ) are victims of MK Ultra, they were mind raped. Can they all be saved? No, of course not. But to just give up on them, and even worse, to curse them as you have, is nothing short of cowardice. If you aren't willing to stick up for your own race, even the fuck ups of your race, then you don't actually care about your tribe, you don't actually care about in-group preferences. You're just an angry little contrarian.

No White, regardless of their character, ever deserves to be raped by a nigger, to be murdered by a nigger. That is a fate worse than death. If they need to be removed, then it should be done by us, through execution.

Plot twist: Sue the gangs for violating civil rights laws by not admitting enough whites.

I don't know how much more of this shit I can take. HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO GO ON, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MAKE THIS STOP?!

Hi Scholomo. Still butthurt over C-villie backfiring and blowing up in your face?

The niggers are too lazy, the mexicans are being deported, and the whites are too reasonable. Soros cucks were so sure they'd get their little race war. Alas its just not meant to be.

The only thing your hysterics are doing is solidifying Real Americans against Fake (((Americans))). Please do keep it up.

Filtered, faggot.

Fuck you, I'm trapped behind enemy lines due to circumstances I have no desire to greentext out to you. I keep an eight of diamonds on me at all times. You take a potshot at me I will put you down for friendly fire.

Tell me, are you a former leftist? Politics strongly correlate with genetics. Leftist whites are our r-selected competition, and they deserve to die just like the kikes and niggers
they love.
Leftists want our children raped and murdered by niggers. These people are subhumans that are not white. Stop defending traitors.

How can you be "trapped" when housing is cheaper outside of the city, amongst rural whites? Housing is cheaper, communities are safer, there's zero transsexual, homosexual, illegal, and nigger movements etc. Are you one of those cubical working, paper pushing faggots who have zero real, honest, good skills?

They deserve to die more. Why? They look like us. The blend in perfectly. There's no one that can hurt us more than them.

You better have either an identifiable cell or contacts outside of that hellhole that you can meet up with if shtf. An 8 of diamonds is good personal id that will keep you from getting shot outright by rwds, but it you'll need more proof that you are friendly if you want to stay.

I wouldn't go too hard on him. Most of Holla Forums doesn't live innawoods since work is hard to come by in the rural areas.

There's plenty of rope for everyone. I prefer that leftist suffer a more painful death however than simple execution, especially those who knowingly hurt their own race.

I'm working on getting out. I'm not going to bore you or datamine myself with the details. There have been a series of minor frustrations and temporary setbacks, hence, me still living in pozland.
Gotcha. I get they expect one of us in the wreckage, but getting shot by Holla Forumslack becasue he thought I was some seditious cuck would be a level of Irony I'm not sure even imageboards have entertained me to cope with.

don't do this "_ YES!!" shit here. Post the facts and let us respond.

Stop that bullshit cancer.

Go back to where ever you came from.

TRUUF IS RAYCISS!

Nice dubs

well at least anything recorded and reported up to this point will be on the NCIC

Y
SWEDEN
S

I'll make him proud of me, just you wait.

i hope every single one of these white liberals get raped by multiple roaming packs of niggers

WOW this is fucking crazy.

Oregon, specifically Pozzedlandia was founded by scumbag traffickers for trafficking. People, kids, heroine mostly. More street crime is cover for the big fish. See:

For Portland anons
Heil'd
If the big one(hopefully 8.8 magnitude) hits before you get out, go ahead and start the DOTR while I find a boat to come get you.

katu.com/news/investigators/hidden-sex-offenders-oregon-falling-far-behind-on-registry-overhaul

Two things:

Traitors still get the rope first.

Dogs are necessary for white people and are our familiars, followed by cats. If you do not like one or both of these animals, you are not white.

Will do. Meet you at the waterfront fam. I'll be the white guy in business casual covered in blood and screaming about ancient Egyptian gods.

Uh-huh, and when the federal government, along with every shady human rights association associated with it, starts shipping the Somalian/Iraqi/afghani rapefugees to your untouched white rural paradise, will you be out guns blazing? Somehow I doubt it. Get this through your head asshole, if you live within the borders of the U.S. and you aren't currently organizing an insurrection, you've no right to call anyone else cucked.

because they truly believe that all people are the same. They can't see past their own marxist ideology of 'born equal' to see that race is important

When will the eugenic effect kick in?

I unironically support this move. Instead of the police saying, "Fucking [insert gang name here]", they'll say, "Fucking nigger." It forces the police to name the real enemy

Top kek. Reasonable thinking, user, I like it.

Nice Molyjew memes. A little knowledge is always dangerous in the hands of an idiot.

On the subject of Leftism being taught, yes it absolutely is. Before the Communist subversion of America started in the 50s and 60s Blacks had lower rates of incarceration than whites, and lower divorce rates as well. All social projections were going Up Up Up for them as a group. And then something changed, and they did a 180*, was it their genetics? No, of course not. This isn't hard stuff to figure out. People change because society changes. Theres no genetic explanation for why the children of hardworking industrialists turn into lazy Marxist bums in just 1-2 generations.

Yet here you are Schlomo, beating that one old dead horse you have over and over. But i'm sorry, your small army of meth head man-children and hired thugs are not going to deliver rivers of blood in the streets for you. Its over, America and God are coming back into style.

Absolute lies.
I have seen data from as far back as the late 19th century, and Blacks have always been over-represented in terms of criminality.

But there is a clear genetic explanation for why the children of niggers are niggers and why niggers behave more like animals than decent folk do.

But user, God has always been in style - its just more in style with non-Whites than Whites.
And America isn't coming into style, the New America is coming into style - while you go out.

Cuckservatism is dead, just like you soon will be.

I'm almost certain I'm dealing with a former leftist here.
Absolutely not. There is data reaching much further that bears out the same conclusion as modern data suggests. The only reason you have that illusion is because that's the 1950s nigger family jewlywood puts out. Niggers have always led criminal lives. Read up about the pimps and hustlers from the 1900s-1940s. A large percentage of pimps were black men that slaved black and white runaways. And remember that prior to the 1930s, cops didn't really give a shit about nigger areas, leaving orgs like the KKK to patrol them.
Yes there is. Its that there were already "altruism" genes present in the genome that the kikes activate and manipulate at will via their various control structures. Leftists don't care about the same things we care about because they evolved differently. Its a similar situation to bonobos vs regular chimps. My point is that these genes are no longer needed so, as a consequence, leftists are no longer needed. They are the biggest liability for our race. I'll give you an example.

There's is the story of Amy Biehl. I'm sure some user will drop the infograph as I'm not on my main comp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
So this white lib who is in SA is protesting on behalf of nigger rights, when she gets assaulted and killed. Her leftist parents not only forgive her killers, her father goes and shakes their hands. This man shakes the hand of the niggers who raped and murdered his daughter. And this case isn't unique amongst white leftists. There are many others. These people care more about not appearing racist than their own children.

Imagine what we could've accomplished without leftists and their excessive altruism running around. The holohoax would've actually happened and we would already have men on Mars. Instead, we are stuck here feeding niggers.

Oh, also:
Bullshit. Furthest I could find back on this front is 1940.
Wanna guess whats not fucking different?

Exactly how many fucking white gang members are there in comparison? Cunts.

It will only ever be "proportional" when whites are jailed for anything and everything and nonwhites can get out of jail free for not being white.

You're parroting a bunch of Jew myths, especially the crime rates. One need only see their African roots to know they've always been the way they are before the white man even showed them what a wheel was. Here, I'll quote Middle Easterners instead on the characteristics of blacks, long before any European contact much less anything else they blame whites for in Africa took place:

Ibn Khaldun
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].

"Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."

Nasir al-Din al-Tusi
"If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property - except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.

Al-Muqaddasi
"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people — but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

Al-Masudi
"Galen says that merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence."

Ibn al-Faqih
"A man of discernment said: The people of Iraq … do not come out with something between blonde, buff and blanched coloring, such as the infants dropped from the wombs of the women of the Slavs and others of similar light complexion; nor are they overdone in the womb until they are burned, so that the child comes out something between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions, such as the Zanj, the Somali, and other blacks who resemble them. The Iraqis are neither half-baked dough nor burned crust but between the two."

Abu Rayhan al-Biruni
"The Zanj are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned. Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a weapon."

Hudud al-`Alam
"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."

"[inhabitants of sub-Saharan African countries] are people distant from the standards of humanity" "Their nature is that of wild animals…"

"As regards southern countries, all their inhabitants are black on account of the heat of their climate… Most of them go naked… In all their lands and provinces, gold is found…. They are people distant from the standards of humanity."

Al Jahiz
"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."

"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."

"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."

Always remember niggers were always like this and that everything bad that has ever happened to niggers is their own fault, from the very first moment they sold their own kind into slavery for thousands of years and still do.

But you know, I can admit it got much worse when one of your own fellow niggers murdered Malcolm X. He was a good nigger who wanted you all to gtfo back to Africa.

LEGAL SYSTEM TO BE ABOLISHED: Judged too racist
Yeah, if the problem is that too many blacks are criminals, the solution is to stop calling them criminals.

Dig deeper. They're probably covering up for something the gangs are doing. CIA drug trafficking, prostitution, pedophilia, and arms dealing are most likely.

Hitler was an evil man. They should put up a statue of the guy that killed him.

fuck off cuckboi Hitler resisted the kikes world

Implying he died in WWII.

This tbh

First day on the job?

Anons can't take a joke.

sarcastic shitposting is still shitposting you dumb cuck

more accurate:

And jokes aren't as funny if they're explained.
Pic related.

So they mean whites?

nigga it wasn't fun at all, you must be either high or retarded.

You realize the body alleged to be Hitler was never conclusively proven to be him?
He skipped to Argentina and likely New Swabia.

I know the body wasn't proven, and that the (((Soviets))) are the least trustworthy source on the planet. His body was supposedly burned beyond all recognition, but I have no idea one way or the other whether it was him or he got away. If he skipped town, he had a lot of people looking for him, so it seems unlikely that he got away without outside assistance.

But in the normie sphere, Hitler killed Hitler, so he should be lauded, right?

Anyways, this is way off topic so I'll stop responding, respond if you like but I don't want to distract the whole board for a dumb joke.

Portland is "the city' salem is 'capitol city' and springfield is any number of the small suburban towns located around it. (on of which is one of the springfields you mentioned) The power plant is Trojan.

Thats because those are the actually dangerous ones. Here in a chocolate city they had "crime amnesty" week, and all the nogs just went down to the police station to get their amnesty, and the police arrested them one after another…

There is NO fucking way more whites are using than spics.

Never now that naloxone is becoming OTC.

Leftists always project their own bias on the right, any anyone of course that is slightly less left than them is the right (centrists included). They'll call you out for having opinions denying facts and when you show them data they say you are racist, again and again till they turn blue in the fact. While they have opinions denying facts and when they can't show data it is because its racism obscuring the data. And when theres no proof of how racism could even feasibly obscure the data, thats internalized racism and so on.

operation U1488
Portland anons, for DOTR or SHTF our best rally point is
the submarine at OMSI
easily defended by small numbers while we regroup and plan. There's other boats nearby if we decide to egress to my homestead in the mountains. If not there is Andy and Bax/hardware stores in patrolling range for resupply.
if we still have cell comms we'll establish challenge and password in a pdx habbening thread. Interim running password is
Jesse Owens

I disagree good sirs. I find the unpasteurized Mongolian yak butter much more robust with a broader pallet.

checked

The white stats in Portland are high because it's home to large chapters of four 1%er mc's. Combine that with that it used to be much whiter here and still is. Then factor in all the whites that got hooked by the Pharmakike then cut off, are all reasons why the white crime numbers are #2.

Note the mural of nogs celebrating behind the pissed of cops. Funny but sad.

You funny guy, you go to VIP gulag.

I immediately got your joke, and everyone who didn't is probably a dunce

Portland has hordes of homless from all around and they are all white junkie beggar squatters.

I wonder if the new octoroon Police chief whomst everyone pretends is straight outa Mozambique and I'm sure also identifies as black as well, had anything to do with this?

Really activates the almonds…

Holy shit tho seriously this lady looks fucking ridiculous lmfao you know we are reaching peak fucking clownworld when something like this is running a police department literally anywhere in a white nation…

What kind of triple nigger is in her family tree that got them all saddled with Outlaw as a last name?

checked

HANZ UP
DON'T SHOOT