Uh, okay

DLC is okay but not when its
IN EARLY FUCKING ACCESS
I don't understand the fucking moral compass of fucking normal fags. You will pay full price for a alpha/beta based game, I dont fucking get people anymore.
I dont even know why I have an account anymore.

fuck off shill
dubs thread

DLC is only alright when your game is finished and you've released it and have been working on the DLC after release or close to before release. This is a scam of the highest caliber.

It seems to be working

Post faggots defending it
I serously hope people are not defending this but I know better by now

Wasn't this shit supposed to be out of Early Access in July or some shit?

Why are there fantasy creatures in this now? It's like they'd rather add more content than actually fix their buggy mess

I was being sarcastic.
I meant according to steamdrones, it is okay.

I MEANT IN CONTEXT TO WHAT NORMAL FAGS BELIEVE.
Fucking wake up Holla Forums

I remember when this game had absolutely shitty graphics. Now it looks fucking beautiful, but I don't think the graphics are really going to make me like a survival game.

You shouldn't have assumed people would think exactly as you do. Don't blame Holla Forums for you being a retard.

No, I will fully blame most of Holla Forums for being retarded.
Thanks though.

Why do I even subject myself to the Steam community anymore

Sure it looks great but last time I checked it ran like absolute dogshit (I'm talking ~30fps @ 720p on a 2500k / GTX 970).

>DLC is okay

Yeah, I am on the same boat. Besides fighten people on Street Fighter IV, there is really no point in having an account for a really long time.

THIS
Trying to inject the though thta DLC is good if it's under certain circumstances just fucking reeks of a subvertion attempt.

Neo Holla Forums is sure fucking boring.

DLC is not ok. Why not sell the whole game?

The idea behind Early Access is to buy a game that's constantly going to get new updates. They may not see it this way, but it's like they're getting free DLC in their heads.

Oy vay

you re literally asking for studios to keep paying bills for more time and sell the game for the same launch price while at the same time making people get tired of waiting?

Are you human?

Just save yourself the pain and suffering and uninstall Steam. I does wonders for your sex life.

Here's a mind game user: how about they just don't announce their game early as shit.

doesn't solve the costs issues, also while they may not be an obstacle for AAA, the game would still need to be priced higher

Expansion packs or GTFO.
DLC:
Expansion Packs:

You dungeon pigs sure showed him!
Better go tell mom and dad

or they could manage their budget better
woah crazy right?

go to reddit then, fuckboy

I don't think so

Let me get in the smug train.