RuneScape General

Autist Edition

Official World: 88
Friends Chat: 8chrsg

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/c=UUfDdVaa3cQ/the-beach--daily-treasure-map-rewards--satyr-outfit?jptg=ia&jptv=news_related

oldschool.runescape.com

services.runescape.com/m=news/skill-pets--family-pest?oldschool=1

Other urls found in this thread:

librechan.net/v/res/332.html
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bringing_Home_the_Bacon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself

Why don't you just play hello kitty online you fucking sperg

I was wondering when someone would make a fucking runescape general.

Why the fuck are these idiot Jmods hosting happy grinding hours on only 4 servers? I can't even go to these happy hour servers because my toaster cant handle the number of people on the servers.

Please, the game is even easier than before, kill yourself.

How's the endgame? Is it worth starting out as a new player? Will the grind to max take too long?

runescape is for faggots, kill yourself.

you can get all 99s in a couple of days, runecrafting takes 2 weeks to 99 if you put in the hours. wowscape is shit, and the endgame is, well, have you played wow? its the same, all you do is kill bosses for RNG tiered gear that degrades over use.

the lore was also raped by reddit, literally and figuratively. The mod team is 100% composed of redditors.

I play both btw

Depends on how far you are currently. Hitting max shouldn't take long on either game, but comp on RS3 or questing will soak up quite a bit of time. Thankfully, not alot of comp reqs are RNG related

As for content outside of maxing and comp, there's a new solo boss on RS3 and Last Man Standing for OS. They're looking into making raids but I'm nowhere near high enough on OS to play.

Implying osrs isn't raped by leddit as well

Whats even the difference?

RS3 has more endgame content than old school could provide due to old school's combat limitations
that's pretty much all I can think about.

Didn't know it even had a lore. So what's shitty about it so far?

Teamspeak is up for those who want to use it, OSRS or RS3

ts81.gameservers.com:9117

Only rules are

I was in a sub 100 pop server and still ran into these assholes.

How the hell did you lose all your shit? Were you skulled or something?

yes…I couldn't resist killing those bots that were going to get white berriesI did report the bots

Killed off Lucien and a majority of the signature heroes. granted, they're literally who's but still retarded to sink so much time into them just to kill them off.

Otherwise the lore is alright

RS3 - better graphics (still looks like ass) PVE focus and more serious tone on quests. Riddled with shittons of microtractions

OSRS - PVP focused, light hearted quests but no new ones bar MM2, new content and areas, some stuff taken from RS3 like Staff of the Dead, Trident and some quality of life fixes. Polls every potential update.

In all honesty both are boring, only really eciting variant was DarkScape, but they killed that and gave people DeadGame Mode and Last Meme Standing (former is unbalanced garbage and the latter is an enjoyable diversion)

can i borrow some gp guys? for osrs i mean

Is the game even worth playing now? I really don't feel like going through the stat grind for OSRS and RS3 looks like a dingy WoW clone but with good quests.

i do it when im doing other stuff, like im going through LOST on dvd atm, so i have that on one side of the screen and rs on the other

i wanted to do rs3 but i just couldnt get around the garishness of the world now; every high level player looks stupid covered in rainbow cosmetics and they fucked up some towns, cities etc. the rs3 quests are much better tho, so i dunno, kind of a hard decision

I'd say so personally. I played Runescape from 03 till 09, stopping until 14. EoC and the UI was shit for me at first also but once you get used to it (the UI is customizable, feel free to play with it) and relearn the game, it's more engaging now then it used to be. People shit on EoC cause "muh WoW clone XD" but it's actually really nice and makes combat more enjoyable, at least for me. Besides that, mini-games being dead and the community is know only filled with "best exp/hr" mindsets, it's still the same grindfest it always has been, just better in my opinion.

I should disclose that when I say better, I mean more fun. I know fun is a shit way to rate a game but this is the most fun I've had with the game, being a near 10 year vet.

I have like 200k I think I can spare. Don't wanna touch LMS coffer unless I'm completely broke. Whats your ingame name?

At the very least, do dailies on RS3 to get bond money I'd say. But if you want to give it a shot, try playing with the UI and use revolution combat

Nigger.

thoughts on RSC/RS1?

Spritework is interesting to look at. Wish more features from the beta made it in / it wasn't dead.

A damn shame it doesn't have even basic support. Apparently the crystal chest is bugged so it cannot be interacted with, driving dragonstone jewelry to insane prices

Since this is the only runescape thread up and there is no good reason to make a new thread for exclusively OSRS, I'll post the clan info for old school players.

OSRS CLAN CHAT INFO
Join '8ch v'
we have active players still and none of us are ultra autismo. Just autistic enough to play the game daily

I haven't played since 2010, what changes are there, and where can I play old RS? (2007-ish)

I want to re-kindle some teenage memories.

type oldschool runescape in google, jesus man, we can't spoonfed you that much.

Can we merge the fcs into 8ch v? Also, the general is for both games, not just p2wscape and oldshit nostalgiascape

we have a thread for OSRS here librechan.net/v/res/332.html

it won't 404 due to inactivity there like the previous osrs threads did because its a deadslow board
inb4 PEDO REEEEEEEEEE

I have no idea. from what I know, 8ch v is a clan chat, which turned into friends chat in rs3. and now rs3 has a new clan system. If friends chat works with old school clan chat, I'd honestly be amazed.

Literally the same thing, just different names. Only differences being is the name, no quick chat for OS and no showing loot on RS3 unless you use Lootshare.

I can make an actual clan for RS3 as well if theres interest + I have a Teamspeak people can use for OS/RS3/fuck all I really don't care

who Holla Forumsscape here

I have a Holla Forumsscape account, but I never play it.
Sorry, not really interested

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bringing_Home_the_Bacon

Memes have destroyed the writing of both games, though

That reminds me of a time before OSRS

you're not wrong about the memes ruining writing
but
if it was anything like NoA's translations i definitely wouldn't play the game

That is one example out of the handful of quests that have come out in the last few years. Moreso an issue with balancing and updates being decided on and voted by the community COUGH THE ARC AND DEADGAME MODE COUGH COUGH

unapologetically bumping this thread from the oblivion that is page 15

You people are more autistic than the worst Biodrone.