Happy 9/11

Happy 9/11 Holla Forums

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

This is a good article, it's like what it would look like if Holla Forums started a Wiki. Why hasn't it been done yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
hooktube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
hooktube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's happy about 9/11? Its happy that jews killed lots of innocent people and hid it?

It's a holiday celebrating the death of our remaining culture and rationality

And it's also Assad's birthday.

Happy 9/11 to you too Holla Forums

Every year I celebrate these by finding all the stores with halal and kosher sections I can find, then placing pork products all over them

If only we could make that happen more often non-specialized shops would stop selling sand meat. It isn't like it's a crime either, all you did was put the product back in the wrong place, no harm done.

Well it's my birthday for starters.

Daily reminder that jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Happy 9/11, fellow fashy goy.

Don't say "happy 9/11"
There's nothing funny about evil Jews murdering 3000 of our country men. Somebody delete this and make a new 9/11 General thread.

I was watching a 9/11 dustification video today and wondering if the elevator shaft could have been turned into an electromagnet causing the building to buckle.

First they would need to use a large power source to send a surge of microwaves to make the steel brittle then turn on the electro magnet to make it implode.

Happy 9/11.

Just like last year, Anglin hasn't mentioned 9/11 at all or the (((connections)))

What the fuck do you expect from Andrew "Thai Fuck-Shack" Anglin?

who gives a shit about jew york city bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
hooktube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
hooktube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk