Idpol, never once

I'm so fucking tired of this liberal, pandering SJW crap. How do we fight idpol, Holla Forums?

reject marriage, for one

yeah, i think marrige as an institution needs to go

By letting people know that "what they are" is different from "what they believe"

Fucking Engels lol

not sure what your point is. are you mocking Holla Forums by saying Engels would hate our rejection of "idpol"?

Given the the societal norms of that age, how is he wrong?

the men did most of the work, unlike Porky the Actual Bourgie

Idpol

nice buzzword you're throwing around

Tis an analogy, bucko.

Liberal detected

a shit one

At those days? No way. Lots of women worked in agriculture and factories as well. Children as well

they still extracted value from the domestic labor of their spouses and daughters

More like Holla Forums spending 2 minutes here and thinking anything related to struggles with sexism, racism is "idpol" and therefore something we're against.

But it is. It IS idpol.

Sexism and racism are spooks.

You really need to lurk moar to make your trolling even semi-coherent.

Idpol is so stupid. White people need to let go of their spooks and not get triggered when liberals dump on hicks for being the backwards class traitors they are

question: have you actually read stirner??? :DDD

If you think Engels is talking about idpol you are retarded

Fixed

I know, but men were still the vast majority of workers until around WW1 created a labour shortage. Mostly unmarried women worked, barely any married ones did.

Domestic labour isn't exclusive to women. With modern technology and gender roles it's basically a non-issue.

Thank you kindly

They're not backwards, but they are class traitors.

Fuck off. If they are not class counciouss, it is the fault of the left for not doing its job.

Fuck you, we are not their parents, if they want to get cucked by porky its their problem, not minez we shall take advantage of them

wew lad, edgy. True leftist attitude.

Jokes on you, I'm a post-leftie anarkiddie

Tell me friend, what made you loose your compassion?

Normie here. What is idpol and why is it bad?

we'll all be comfy NEETs under full automation m8

You are the cancer killing the left. Consider suicide.

It is a focus on issues pertaining to certain identities (feminism, racial struggles, etc,.) while foregoing the overall class struggle. Being against idpol doesn't mean you don't care about said issues, but that you frame them in the greater context of class warfare and don't let identitarians be a distraction from that.

lol you obviously haven't

I think whats funnier than a bunch of larpers getting triggered by Engels, is realizing how many larpers there are when anything briefly related to feministic thought is echoed by the fucking foundations of Marxism they should have fucking read already if they want to at least be tolerable in larping as communists

what the fuck is this a word filter for?

lmao, and people were worried by slick entryists. Women were very much exploited by their husbands come the industrial revolution as they'd be working in factories alongside their husband and kids while also giving up their wages to him.

agreed

all the while having very few (if any) property rights and contractual rights, not to mention political rights

Boo hoo