Jewish subversion of the alt right continues

It looks like (((Laura Loomer))) from the rebel read up on the Florence Nightingale effect and used it to convince baked alaska to sell out. According to Alaska's twitter feed the two of them are now dating,

Talk about low standards. Not only is he dating a kikess, he chose one who, at the age of 25 already looks like she's in her late 30s. And it's all downhill from there. Imagine what [pic] will look like in 10 years.

Since (((Ezra))) put her up to it, you can bet that she'll still be able to keep her job there despite dating le ebil natzee.

Is there confirmation that she's a Yid? Very strange that whole Baked Alaska thing him being blind but now fine. Further the Jew is trying to work its way into anything which could uncover it. I'm sure (((someone))) paid for Baked Alaska's medical bills.

The alt-retard must be brought to heel

She may be jewish but charlottesville cannot happen again do you understand? We will lose everything if the 90 iq gammas take over

What's the big deal? The alt right has been in bed with the jews at the onset!

Yes thank you

These alt-retards are leftists who are tricking disaffected conservatives

Andrew Anglin lost a debate with Vox Day big time. They aren't smart and they can't compete on dialectic and rhetoric with the true right wing

Pre-arranged narrative. It's a shitshow designed to show the rest of us that we have no power and that every time we attempt to accomplish something it will end this way. The acid-in-eyes thing was probably made up too. It's kikes producing reality TV.

This

The alt right cant be subverted because it was always a jewish trick from the start

When are you going to learn that ANYONE that is willing to put a face behind his words on the internet is doing it out of selfish means for schekels?
And don't mention that it puts a big bullseye on you.
Those who do it for free do it for the cause. Anyone else is just an attention whore with no convictions.
Stop posting this crap here.

Wow how much both these people represent me.

No he didn't.
Vox "I like diddling little kids" Day was completely retarded during the entire thing.

sage

Is there confirmation that she's [Laura fucking rat-faced-kike Loomer] a Yid?

This is the very reason the movement went straight down the shitter, cunts like Anglin openly taking the piss out of every follower playing up to the ADL cultivated image of the 'cartoon nazi'and the jew and queer controlled aut-right making everyone MAGA for a freemason ZOG puppet.

Cunts like this need shooting, because if they aren't jewish trolls taking the piss, then they are the most retarded goyim, that jews coined that very term for in the first place.
The reason we are in this position is because retarded braindead TV slaves, cannot think for themselves.

Go back to t_d, the home of the alt-kike, milo yiannapolis the greasy fucking greek and all the other like loving redditfaggots.

Those who make cancer threads about e-celebs will get the bullet before e-celebs. Die screaming, OP.

Baked Alaska was always a Jew-loving faggot.

How did you come away with that? Voxday didn't even have an argument. It was just "omg I can't even"-tier mixed with typical American historical illiteracy. Anglin destroyed him.

You're making yourself way too obvious, leftist scum.

Wow I will for sure never watch that and just take your word for it. Also you forgot to draw a star of david on Anglin's head. That would have really convinced me.

That's a fucking tranny. I'm glad that hick is blind now. Probably all a lie for Shekels though.

FUCKING BASED