What's his fucking problem?

what's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has a whole nation that needs to be replaced. I'd say that's a pretty big fucking problem. Show some compassion.

He wants to bring Ottomans back.

He wants to be Enver Pasha so badly but he can't because he has a weak, flesh colored mustache.

Turkish economy is getting fucked real fast. That can be the only reason for him to go away if this is ever gonna happen. long shot though.

Bad times to live in Turkey if you are a leftist or a Kurd.

Also he has some serious delusions about reinstalling the Ottoman Empire.
After his election, he "greeted" "the people" of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut, Amman, Cairo, Tunis, Sarajevo, Skopje, Baku and Nicosia.
And just recently he did the same in front of the Attatürk Mausoleum, addressing "his brothers" in Crimea, in the Caucasus, in Aleppo and in Mosul.

i think the guy legit want to start the Ottoman empire again and become a lifelong king.

Obligatory.

He invoked a pact from the 20's which claimed Mosul and Kirkuk as part of Turkish soil when discussing Turkey's involvement in the Battle of Mosul. He's got empire on the mind.

The insidious Gulenist fifth column.

Those Turks don't really have much imagination, do they

He's a reactionary. Used to be just another US puppet but he harbours dreams of Turkey becoming a superpower in the region

When did China get TURKED?

He aims for both

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang

gee who would have thought…

Uigurs.
It was actually them getting Chin'd

He needs a .50BMG dose of asprin.

WTF I just started posting 10 minutes ago.
Is here another pirate flag poster?

Should we support their independence or are they reactionaries?

How do modern turks feel and think about the ottomans
Do they think of the ottoman empire as unrelated to modern turkey or as a glorious past time?

lol. welcome then. you will meet with him soon. pls don't spread more reactionary cancer as your flag implies.

From what I understand rural Turks (Erdojan's base) have a more romantic view of the Empire as opposed to the urban population.

probably. for some reason rural folk always tend to be right wing, moreso than city dwellers at least.

I don't know.
If they have Saudi-trained mullahs, then they probably are reactionaries by now.
Suppression is always fertile ground for this kinda shit.
Although China as of now "suffers" massive waves of strike. To the point where the Xi Jinping ordered members of the Communist Party to call each other comrades as a back to the roots manoeuvre.

Don't worry, I'm a lefty.

that's correct but the masses who migrated from rural to urban in last 40 years are the true erdogan followers. and this is only because they are illiterate. the most oprressed people under the ottoman empire was the rural population. they are just following the erdogan's cult. not that they know anything about history or really feeling connection to ottomans.

Why the migration to the cities?

all those jihadists he's incubating in Turkey to fight the YPG will eventually come back and bite him in the ass

Armenia not conquered on that scenario

Useful extremists usually come back to bite the successor in the ass.

not anything specific, mostly the same reasons of migration from rural to urban happening through out the world. industrialization, new job options, farming doesn't worth the labor you are putting, cities becoming the center of the living, access to basic needs like: education, hospitals… new world order basically. that's the reason.

Haven't they already on a few occasions?

contrary to other Empire, it wasn't crushed, it just got old and fell apart.
i don't think Turks have a negative view about it.

Turkey's done pretty well to minimise Islamic terrorism, aside from a few bad ISIS attacks. But in a decade or so, as the country grows increasingly Islamic and the funding of jihadists grows, they'll be crippled by an Islamic insurgency as well as the Kurdish one.

good one comrade