Why don't you watch the Gorilla Channel?

I don't have cable nor would I ever want to illegally stream BET

its called BET

heh you mean BET?

Name me one BET show that portrays any of this.

SAGE

SAGE!

k m8

Sage

Sage!

someone is upset

bump ;)

I get that you don't like Trump, but why does that matter in a thread about the Gorilla Channel?

fuck you
gorillas are cool

Admitting you fuck gorrilas.

OP is promoting the wholesomeness of the gorilla channel

t. OP

How will Gorillas ever recover?

Wut?

Gorillas > niggers
Prove me wrong, you can't.

Why do niggers absolutely hate gorrilas to the core?

ai cant tell them apart.

They dont.

Because it takes all their spiritual energy to prevent the transformation into a gorilla. The gorillas you see are their former friends and families who got careless and changed forms. The nigerius homo naturally sees that transformation as a sign of weakness thus leading to a path of exile.

They hate everyone more intelligent and civilized then themselves

yep

Worldstar is the gorilla fighting channel

There's already a gorilla channel faggot, it's called BET.

Unlike their ==BASED== Gorilla cousins, roaming in packs, tardum nigri single out vulnerable individuals, often the light-skinned homo sapiens, but occasionally other t. nigri. Compensating for a reduced brain capacity, they form groups and take turns launching surprise attacks on their prey.

Once found predominantly in agrarian settings, they have, in more recent times, migrated to urbanized centers, to the detriment of the light-skinned h. sapiens. They are instantly recognizable from their call which alternates between 'sheee-it' and 'wuddsa', which may be repeated perhaps up to thirty (30) times in succession.

Possessing only tightly curled hair, the females adorn themselves with the locks of other species, which are then often seen littering the site of an altercation. Their breasts invariably roll out and dangle a short time after. The males are often kept in captivity.

Left untouched in their native habitat, t. nigri has not yet even invented the wheel nor two-story structure. In a land where prey are abundant and nearly every plant edible, they live like an ox, content to graze for an hour. Evolutionary speaking, they have had no environmental pressures which force adaptation of cognitive ability, as compared to h. sapien.