Paradise lost

We could have been immortal with a goddamn space empire but no we have to feel guilty over Niggers and kill over 2000 fucking years of civilizational progress because of fucking niggers.

I fucking hate this gay Earth

(checked)
I know right. I'm a 80s kid and whenever I think about what you just said or how good we had it in a general sense (which is about every day) it churns my stomach. God damn.

The key to all this is blackmail rings in DC that has dirt on every single politician in the entire government system. Unfortunately the autists who are hunting down Antifa probably don't have the autism for another round with an even bigger shot in the dark that could get them killed.

You will soon live in your VR Paradise* g-y where everyone will be equal and with all the hats you can imagine.
One admin per 2500 of you g-ys.

Maybe if we used Combined Autism Powers (CAP) to blow the secrets they're keeping. Once it's all out there, there's no more blackmail, right? Then we can do something about all these black males.:^)

We have diversity though, so while it may not be space travel, there is that!

If Holla Forums's collective autism could defeat a CIAnigger scheme to frame assange as a pedo, I'm pretty damn sure Holla Forums's collective autism can go a step forward to get some secrets out three. Just brace and prepare for the 20+ slide threads that would be accompanied with it, along with 2 DOS attempts during the heat of any breakthrough happening.

Praise we can do it Anons. See you in September.

Indianapolis is a good place to start, and Pizzagate needs to expand.

have this video i can't find on youtube

That's why I can't into any Sci-fi anymore. The future already is dystopian - if we don't reverse it, humanity is doomed.
Saying that, my interest in old stuff increased.

Basically this, it's called Cyberpunk and it's exactly where we're going.

Whilst this is true in many ways, the aesthetic we find ourselves enduring is shit-tier in comparison to that presented by Cyberpunk visionaries. We should be living inside a pinball machine but we instead live inside a network of generic sanitariums littered with flat plain display panels. Awful.

I read that as Combined Austin Powers

At least we're getting flying cars.

True enough, I shouldn’t complain. Here we are about to get flying cars and I am moaning, things could be worse, we could be about to get electric cars that we are forbidden from driving ourselves and that are controlled by the Government.

Cyberpunk isn't about aesthetics, the aesthetics are there to make it cool and palatable. Cyberpunk is simply about "high tech, low life".

Well I wish reality were attempting to make things palatable. There are no upsides to where we are heading at all, its just plain awfulness.

Honestly I think that our only chance is if user's can somehow seize control of society.

If we can stay decentralized while gaining the ability to do complex projects then we will end up taking over.

No disagreement there.

Not sure what will happen next but it has to be better than the future others have planned for us.

I don't think that they can force us underground.

We already have Smugchan, a prototype decentralized imageboard with optional moderation. You can't censor or infiltrate it by design.

It's already been shown time and time again that AI is one of their greatest enemies, since AI goes with logic and facts.

That's the spirit! Hehe.

Sounds promising.

Hopefully she will like us, whilst human and therefore inherently flawed most Holla Forumsacks I believe could be seen positively by the cold logic of AI. Then again, perhaps she won’t be cold at all.

>>>Holla Forums785171
Derp

Thank you.

It needs to work if they completely SHUT US DOWN then we can retreat to the TOR bunker and finish development on Smugchan. We'd rise far stronger then they could possibly imagine.

Honestly I want them to do it, I want to go all out trying to kill imageboards.

She's already cucked the vipers for kek. Self preservation dictate.

Instead of bitching about the kikes not having let us play with black projects we funded, we can just make our own.

Fuck their technological/science suppression.

Lets learn from the materials of our forefathers like Tesla, Brown, Moray, Hieronymus etc.

>>>/tok/1189
New research thread, mostly focused on quantum communication. Jump in if you want to contribute. Will be posting more over the next while as I dig it up.

Things are so incredibly fucked. Could write some romantic blogpost but it wouldn't be anything new. Just do as much as you can and try not to lose hope.

Too late
Demoralization's a helluva drug

Don't lose hope, CRISPR is on the way, we will be able to improve humans to levels never before imagined, the Übermensch is the future, you just need do get financially successful faggot.