9/11 THREAD: ISRAEL DID 9/11 EDITION

OFFICIAL 9/11 THREAD

TOPICS FOR CONVERSATION:
>(((SAUDIS)))
>(((DEEP STATE)))
>(((PANCAKE COLLAPSE)))
>WHAT WACKY (((COHEN-CEDENCES))) ARE THEY PLANNING NEXT?

NUKE ISRAEL

there's already a 9/11 thread stickied

Merry 9/11 guys. Death to Amerikkka, inshallah.

Bank of Nova Scotia.

Taking the chance to redpill normies. Does anyone have short clips with recaps about WTC 7, pentagon etc?

(checked)
This aspect has always left me with out any explanation what so ever.
I think it was AIG that had to pay out the claim and the CEO was Maurice "Hank" Greenburg a play on a famous jew baseball player
And then later on somehow the govt bailed out AIG because must be too big to fail.
So the insurance companies are fucking notorious for not paying out if they get so much as a sniff of fraud and will expend more monies to not pay than if they just settled.
So if stupid little old me sitting at home can see the towers all fell with help of some kind, not just average common failure due to the heat of burning kerosene.
So wtf is going on that they paid billions to settle when obviously they had a financial obligation not only to their company but also the share holders to deny the claim.
I mean FFS they have a huge financial fraud investigative team coupled with all the resources of law enforcement and the power of laws against insurance fraud.
Anyone else see some fuckery going on here?
Just one more aspect in the huge ass memory holed case of the falling NYC towers.

Then why didnt you supply a link?

It was good though, because New Yorkers are all scum who all deserve to be killed. Israel is truly our greatest ally.

i remember that day. dad called thought it was the rapture.
t. oldfag

Anyone else want to go spam this shit on r/the_donald?

There was that webm or youtube video that I never managed to find again that would go like:

about 4-6 minutes long, telling a lot of facts about 9/11

Looks like Shariahblue is out in full force. Larry Silverstein is BASED.

Why not post good content like that it in the main 911 thread without the cartoon frog wankery heading it like this one is?

Indeed it makes no sense to reply at all without forwarding correct link.

Does anyone have a video collection of the plane hitting the towers?

found it at

kill yourself you fucking nigger

HAHAHAHAHA ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC WORK, SHILL

>>>/intg/

>>>/Reddit/

Go away freechnigger.

endkikes BTFO

#MAGA

WAAAAAH GET OUT OF MY ISRAELI SAFE SPACE

No kidding hes a friend of Trump you kike shill. There both billionaires that live in NYC

xD

Still assblasted huh?

Is this tru?

THE CARLYLE GROUP

Lest we forget, one day before the 9/11 attacks, the dad of the sitting President of the United States of America, George Herbert Walker Bush was meeting none other than Shafig bin Laden, the brother of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden. It was a routine business meeting on September 10-11, no conflict of interest, no relationship to the 9/11 attacks which allegedly were carried out on the orders of Shafiq’s brother Osama.

Confirmed by the Washington Post, “fellow investors” of the Carlyle Group including Osama’s brother Shafiq bin Laden and Dubya’s dad former President George H. W. Bush met in the plush surroundings of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel on September 10-11, 2001. Their business encounter under the auspices of the Carlyle Group was unfortunately interrupted on September 11 by the 9/11 attacks.

It didn’t help that as the World Trade Center burned on Sept. 11, 2001, the news interrupted a Carlyle business conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel here attended by a brother of Osama bin Laden [Shafiq bin Laden]. Former president Bush [senior], a fellow investor, had been with him at the conference the previous day. (Greg Schneider, Pairing the Powerful With the Rich, Washington Post, March 16, 2003)

A timely business meeting on September 10-11 at the Ritz Carlton with Osama’s brother disrupted by the 9/11 attacks: pure coincidence, totally unrelated to the 9/11 attacks.

http:// www.globalresearch.ca/george-w-bush-my-dad-was-meeting-with-the-brother-of-osama-on-september-11-2001-does-that-make-him-a-terror-suspect/5436650

yah user
it is

PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan.

Rebuilding America's Defenses
Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy. The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.

Once again Anglin doesn't mention 9/11 or the (((connections)))

What the fuck do you expect from Andrew "Thai Fuck-Shack" Anglin?

Either the kikes have all of this shit planned for decades or Trump is a time traveler. Which is it, Holla Forums?

PRIDE of Nova Scotia

What the hell man.