The Red Cross Is Another Rothschild Scum Sucking Money Pit ---> Houston City Councilman Epic Rant

The Red Cross Is Another Rothschild Scum Sucking Money Pit -→ Houston City Councilman Epic Rant Against Inept 'Red Lost'!!!!!

The Red Cross is a scum sucking money pit

What would you expect from something the Rothchilds set up?

Houston city councilman, in official session, begs people not to donate to Red Cross.

"Now, my last rant will be on the Red Lost… I'm sorry the Red Cross. Because the Red Cross - if anybody wants to donate to the Red Cross, please call me. I beg you not to send them a penny. They are the most inept, unorganized organization that I've ever experienced. I've been in Kingwood fighting this thing and we have not seen one person - not a single person from the Red Lost, yet every time I turn on the TV they're receiving multi, multi, hundreds of millions of dollars. What are you guys doing with it? How many contractors are you helping us with? So, to this day, many days after the hurricane hit, I have not seen a single person in Kingwood or Clear Lake that's a representative of the Red Cross. You know who opened our shelters? We did. You know who sent water and supplies? We did. People didn't have cots - we got them blankets, we didn't get a darn thing from the Red Cross. So, if anyone wants to send them money, don't waste your time, don't waste your money. Send it to other causes."

My comment: SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. The same goes for any charity that is owned by scamming liberals. Watch the video with him saying this (and a lot more about others he's not happy with).

youtube.com/watch?v=W9iH8vzu074

What's that? The organization that spends time screeching about the original Doom games using a + symbol on health packs to the point zenimax media censored the sprites in every rerelease and pushes Bohemia Interactive (ARMA series) to push harsher consequences on players for doing things that "violate the geneva convention" in a fucking videogame instead of doing their actual job is a scam company?

Good stuff. Bumpimg for a webm please.

People need to stop expecting their bad threads to magically become good threads.
Someday, I'll stop coming by to clean up your shit thread with webms, formatting, links, and succinct comprehensibility.
That day is today

I need help finding a Red Cross document: Revue internationale de la Croix- Rouge, No. 327, March 1946

This is the one where they detail their trips to the German concentration camps. I want to know what camps they visited, where, and what they recorded. I can’t find this document. The reference TO the document comes from Volume III of their wartime report.

Bumping for an user not as far up his own ass as this.

Almost all charities are bullshit, and it's easy to judge them based on staff salaries.

Who did this nog help with his own money? What church does he waste his funds on and why does he get to tell people which firm of virtue signaling is better than another?

what a bunch of faggots.

From memory the only 'charity' that isn't a kike holiday home slush fund, is Salvation Army.
Rest of them treat it like payday.

Kek. The absolute state of this board. Just don't even make a comment.

it wasn't the nog throwing shade, it was a white city councilman

but aside from that, this user is correct
charities that become so large that they lose all connections with the local communities are just one more way of destroying what little (if any) social cohesion said communities have
at least with the LOCAL church he wastes funds on (unless he is a turbofaggot and never shows up, just mailing in his little tithe envelopes) he is making contact with real people - the members of his community - it's a lot easier to give a shit about others when you know them by name and have met their families
by contrast, these national/international "charities" are amorphous masses of bureaucracy with very little footprint in the actual communities they pretend to serve - in fact, it seems the only footprint any of them have are the donation boxes and street hagglers begging for your loose change, and you better donate you uncaring asshole look I got this fancy vest on and everyone is watching I am totally legit
these fucking "charities" are nothing more than a psychological release valve for lazy retards who aren't dedicated enough to do anything themselves that would make an actual difference but they don't want to feel like a piece of shit for not "helping" - and they make sure they get that fucking t-shirt, or bumper sticker, or whateverthefuck, likely paid for in largesse from that same "donation money" - just so they can have tangible proof "SEE I HELPED!"
the councilman was on point in everything he said - it wasn't these fucking "aid" organizations that lifted a finger for any of those people - it was the locals themselves, digging deep to give what they could - and there would be a lot MORE that would go around if people weren't just throwing their money away to people who don't really give a shit just for a quick hit of the good goy feeder bar

Enough said. This black faggot is in line with cunts like Linda Sarsour that were trying to divert aid funds to her pet shitskin organizations. Eventually all these brown and black parasites are going to have to be killed.

Kill yourself fag. If I want corporation style cookie cutter garbage I'd get my news from Jew York times.

Actually the Red Cross is Masonic. It's why they're able to go everywhere. Only group that no matter is happening, anywhere on earth, they can go in. That nigger just wants moar gibz. That and probably up for reelection and is using the tragedy to namefag.

Freemasonry is still kikery.

The Red Cross gets people to give them their blood and either resells it at a massive profit or gives it to Soros types to sustain their lives of ceaseless evil (the young blood, that is). If you ever want to donate blood, cut out the middle man and sell it to a university or something.

Anyone?

The Red Cross is a scam organisation as are most (((international))) ‘humanitarian’ aid groups. I keenly monitored the first serious wave of invasion onto Greek territory that took place in the summer of CY. In between the endless rubber boats full of biological weapons trafficked onto the shores one would occasional observe the likes of the Red Cross and Save The Children turn up. They would arrive, wait for a boat to turn up, grab the sorriest looking passengers (not an easy task as most are men in their prime fighting years) and have them pose with their staff. Once the PR photos were obtained they would then leave, no help offered at all to the Poor Greeks being swamped by Saracen and African troops. Days later these photos would turn up in promotional ‘fund raising’ adverts across the Internet.

A sane world will see the directors and much of the staff of these organisations put to the wall.

Awhile back, some user here posted a detailed history of the Rothschilds (Red Shields) and their connection to the Red Cross. Anyone have the cap? My memory is blurred on the specifics of the post

Yeah i remember that from school

I could've made that for a 1000 bucks.

in the first place are there any charities that are actually worthwhile?

if your feeling generous go give a homeless white man $20 and a fifth of vodka, 100% of charities are scams. NRA maybe but I don't think that's really a charity.

I've offered to volunteer for the Red Cross while I was unemployed. I went to the website, filled in all of my info, and waited, then forgot. Two years later, while I'm working 50+ hours a week I finally get a call from someone. I wont call them a scum sucking money pit, but they really are too big and inept to move quickly. Fucking donate to the Cajun navy or Habitat for Humanity. At least they can move quickly.

I second this motion, I need these files aswell.

Please reconsider, we need you. I don't know why I need you but I do.

No shit. Red is the colour of the devil. And spilled blood.
Every modern charity is a money laundering operation.

Fucking retard, give the jews all your money.

See they're not even competent enough to do that.

Most of it is lost in marketing and management. Even the people who (((volunteer))) to do the collecting get a cut of the donations.

It is one giant racket to get free money.

Very nice.

Halt.

It is also the color of the ancient Romans, Saxons. Blue is the color of EU, Democrats and many other shady organizations. See how it is easy to fucking ruin a color? Colors have meaning, but by themselves do not represent the flags and symbols of the organizations.

Love seeing my OC in the wild.

Yes using (((their))) symbols and associating them with something violent is pretty much the std definition of antisemitism.
Unless of course it's an eye snatching poisoner….Then it's fine, because (((reasons)))

Would never donate to an org that only gives 10% of donations.